Start by marking “Temptation (Touch of Tantra, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Temptation (Touch of Tantra, #1.5)

Temptation

(Touch of Tantra #1.5)

Recently Kathryn Delcour returned to her hometown of New York City. Widowed two years ago, she found healing from her loss through the ancient practice of Tantra and teaches the spiritual and sexual art to others.

When Kathryn oversees a husband performing a very intimate tantric massage with his wife, the steamy session makes Kathryn face her own sexual frustrations and r
ebook
Published December 9th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temptation

Liv Morris
Nov 16, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Temptation is a companion novella to the best selling erotica book, Adam's Apple. The release day is set during the first week of December, 2013. More details, including a synopsis and exact release day, coming soon.
This novella is told in Kathryn Delcour's point of view. It will be an inside look into the woman that has set Adam Kingsley's life on a new course.
Jenn Green
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*****5- I want a massage- Stars*****
~this review contains minor spoilers~

Here I am, a teacher of tantric sex who passionately teaches clients how to experience sex in the most blissful manner possible, and I've been stuck in a sexual dessert for two years.

Well now, that was a fun and sexy romp into Kathryn's head. This was pretty short, just a handful of chapters, but you really get to know Kathryn a bit better-this poor girl is starved for some intimacy.

Perhaps it's time to cave in to my mothe
Melissa
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh this hot lil number caught me surprised and left craving more. I was not sure quite what to expect from the supplied blurb. Wowzers this exceeded my expectations, the writing is more focused and sensually pleasing. After reading Temptation (Touch of Tantra #1.5), which I downloaded as an Amazon freebie btw, I must confess I had to insert my tongue and *SQUEEEEE* like a rabbid fan girl for Adam's Fall he's next yummy, mine all mine! I'm on it. Like NOW. This is one seriously addicting naughty ...more
Laurie
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this novella -- not just because I adored Adam's Apple. But because I wanted to read Kathryn's POV. As a 34 year old widow, she is a unique heroine in the genre -- a mature, sexually experienced woman, who could readily handle an alpha. We also get a peek at her tantra session and understand her loneliness. The chemistry when she does finally meet Adam downright crackles. Just a fab bit of reading/writing.

Cannot wait for Adam's Fall (01/06/2014) lots
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
Great intro

Great intro

Though this is a 1.5 book in the series I thought it did a great job recruiting readers to read Adams's Apple!
Jeana
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, I even read Adam's Apple right after. I love Kathrine and Adam. Anxiously awaiting part 2'
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
As the title says this just tempts you with the very start of the story and then you have to buy another two books to find out what happens.
Sal
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing

Another new author to me and one that has left me intrigued. I will definitely have to read more from this series and this author
Bookworm Betties

Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Temptation (Touch of Tantra #1.5), by Liv Morris
5 out of 5 Stars
Heck Yes!! This is a great novella and normally I hate novellas! I reviewed Adam’s Fall (Touch of Tantra, #1) and so I was already loving Kathryn’s sexy, sassy, snarky attitude and I was intrigued by the concept of Tantra. (which as I said in my first review was a completely new thing for me upon reading the book) So when I shut Adam’s Fall and opened Temptation on my Nook I was incredibly pleased to see it was Kathryn’s story start
Beth
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Sophisticated, yet Sensual Look into the Mind of Kathryn Delcour

Temptation by Liv Morris is a short story that takes place before Adam's Apple, the first book in her Touch of Tantra series. Instead of Adam's perspective, we get a glance into the mind of the sophisticated, yet sensual Kathryn Delcour.

The author advised me to read Temptation after Adam's Apple and I'm glad she did. The book takes place the day Kathryn meets the infamous Adam Kingsley, but it covers the only the events that lead
Patricia Eddy
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing

***THIS BOOK WAS GIVEN TO ME IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

This was a delightful short story to accompany the events in Adam's Apple. We see the few beginning hours of the book from Kathryn's point of view. I'm a fan of Liv Morris and her writing and this short story does not disappoint. It's short, but we get a significant amount more information on Tantra and its goals. As this is an important part of Adam's Apple and a key connection between Kathryn and Adam, this is a necessary companio
Krystle ~A Booknatic~
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great novella for the Touch of Tantra series from Kathryn's point of view.

This author definitely knows her way around describing the scenes you read. Trust me when I say this! I loved, loved, looooooved reading how Kathryn met Adam for the first time at her mothers fundraiser. Even though her mother wants to try and set Kathryn up with the big-shot NYC bachelor, she learns he may not be her type at all.

She was warned to stay away, but once she got a look at him, he was like a forbidden fruit
Love Africa Book Club
This book is acts like a little snippet into the mind of Kathryn Delcour, told in her point of view on the day she meets Adam. It starts with a very sensual massage scene which tickles your taste buds and gives the reader more knowledge of Tantra. We gets to experience firsthand her reaction to meeting the infamous playboy and her reaction to his chat up attempts. As this was read straight after book 1 I was a little disappointed that it didn't continue from the cliff-hanger at the end of book 1 ...more
Lori JG
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the Touch of Tantra series, which till now, I thought was just the two books! Have no idea how I missed this little novella, but really loved hearing from Katherine and what she was experiencing up to meeting Adam. This little revisit makes me want more of them!! This was a sizzling series, Liv! We ALL need a lot more Tantric Sex examples/ samples in our life, esp with all the BDSM glorifiers out there . Thank you fr this treat.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Informative. Educational. Instructional.

'Yoni massage' where can I find these lesson and get him signed up IMMEDIATELY!!!! This feel echoed through the entire read, even with it being short it carried on after the read was over.

Read this and you will find out just how naughty Kathryn has been.
Karen
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I think I want to learn how to practice Tantric sex.

The candles, the oil, the breathing, the eye contact.

I read Adam's Apple ages ago and had forgotten how much I liked Adam. You only meet him at the end of this novella but you get a real feel for Kathryn.

It's a quick read that gives you a hint of what will come.
Bev Elle
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Temptation is a prequel to Liv Morris's Touch of Tantra series and happens just before the first book Adam's Apple. This tiny novella does exactly what it is designed to do, cranks the reader up and makes it literally impossible to not read the series to see what happens. Guess what I'm buy next?
buzy_reading
Jul 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban
I enjoyed those extra chapters. Those chapters were certainly an added benefit to the teachings of Tantra. It helped give the reader a better frame of mind for Kathryn upon meeting Adam. Those chapters lead the reader into the fundraiser night with her mother.
Daydream Books
This companion novella gave us an interesting perspective of Kathryn's life leading up to her first meeting with Adam at the benefit. It allows the reader a better understanding of where her head was regarding her dead husband and what lead her to become a Tantra teacher.
Judi
Apr 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
LOVED IT! Getting Kathryn's perspective was so much fun. I loved her wild thoughts and the inside information as to how she knew of Adam Kingsley before meeting him. Thank you, Liv Morris this mini book brought many answers that weren't fulfilled in the 1st book. A must read in the series.
Erin
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
I am glad it was free. I felt like it was a waste of time. the entire thing is her point of view leading up to the moment she sees adam for the first time. I would have preferred knowing what was going on in her head from this moment forward.
Flirty Reader
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading Adam's Apple, getting to see inside Kathryn's mind was an added treat. Not only was I correct about what a strong female protagonist she was in the AA but in Temptation we get to see even more of how powerful she is with Adam and everyone in general.
Emily Gadwah
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
a quick Novella which provides us with Katheryn's point of view...Loved it!
Mommaang
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
My only complaint is that I wish it would have been longer.
Judy
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick look into what makes Katherine tick. Smart, sexy, and definitely a match for Adam Kingsley!
Teresa
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
Not really a fan of these "half books". I don't think they are really necessary in a series.
Donna
Dec 06, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Did not think this added much to the next book... Which i liked alot more.. Just ok.
Polly
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Was nice to know what Kathryn was thinking. Again, cannot wait to move on with these two. Have a feeling this is going to be a passionate and heartbreaking story.
Becky Keen hoyt
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More please!!

I LOVED this look into Kathryn's head!! I would love to see what she's thinking during their first Tantra session.
  • Reclining Nude in Chicago (Encounters, #1)
  • Cause
  • First Dance (Vice, Virtue & Video, #0.5)
  • Passion-1
  • All for Allie (Shaken, #1.5)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Finding Autumn
  • Seduction & Temptation (Sins, #0.5)
  • Smolder (St. Martin Family Saga, #5)
  • Deep Blue Impact (Deep Blue, #1)
  • Pulse
  • The Next Little Thing (Jackson Falls, #3.5)
  • Named and Shamed (Pony Tales, #4)
  • Evil of Love
  • The Gorgeous Girls
  • See Jayne Play  (The Jayne Series, #1)
  • Not in My Wildest Dreams (Dream, #2)
  • Confused (Getting Inside of V, #2)
USA Today bestselling author, Liv Morris, was raised in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. She now resides on the rock known as St. Croix, USVI with her first and hopefully last husband. After relocating twelve times during his corporate career, she qualifies as a professional mover. Learning to bloom where she's planted, Liv brings her moving and life experience to her writing.

Represented by Rebec

Touch of Tantra (2 books)
  • Adam's Apple (Touch of Tantra, #1)
  • Adam's Fall (Touch of Tantra, #2)