Start by marking “Do You Believe (Believe #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Do You Believe (Believe #2.5)

Do You Believe (Believe #2.5)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  51 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
For Megan, the time she has long dreamed of is finally here.
Come watch the power of friendship evolve and discover how significant a true family bond is. You’ll see Mark and Megan as they lead little Lucy through the joys of the holiday season.
With the impending holiday just a day away, there are a lot of enjoyable family events planned. Come and relish this special day
Published December 21st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Do You Believe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do You Believe

Sandra Love
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow this is a bittersweet and lovely book. I love reading Christmas books, but this one touched my heart like no other book has. It makes you want to believe in Christmas. L does a fantastic job writing this book. I thought Veiled was my favorite book, nope this one is. The characters are so sweet and the details wow L really knows what she is doing. Her books are always so fast paced and easy to read and follow. Each book gets better and better than the last and the endings always leaving yo ...more
Eye Candy Bookstore
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet and lovely story of family, friends and Christmas.
The love and friendship is clear among Megan and Mark's crew. They love each other and look out for each other.

I liked how Mark, Connor, and Warren were with baby Lucy and Kate. They are their princesses. The relationship between Megan and Jen is an amazing true non-blood sisterhood. It's a sweet, sweet story.

Amy Davies @ Eye Candy Bookstore
Ewelina
Apr 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
review to comeI have received an ARC copy of all book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This series were my first books by Ms Chapman and although I did enjoyed the concept of the books, the style of writing was not really appealing for me.

Trust - Believe #1 - 3,5 stars

In here we meet Megan. Young woman who was hurt by her ex-boyfriend, who left her after she discovered he is married and has kids. The only thing that was left after him, and will change Megan's whole life, is the s
Krissy
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A Christmas novella from the Believe Series was the perfect Christmas gift for me. As a huge fan of the series I couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby and now that I have, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

L. Chapman has created a Christmas story involving all my favourite characters from the series and sprinkled in a touch of magic to fill her readers with holiday joy. The detail of Christmas traditions and the emphasis on the importance of spending that time with family and friends
Anny hernandez
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

WOW just finish reading this book, and I have to say I have read the first two book in the series and I love them. And this one is just a sweet sexy funny story, and I love it, love the new characters, and love the old characters, I love it how the gang gets together, and we get to know what's going on with them, I am gone keep this short and sweet since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Mark and Megan,
Rebecca
Nov 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
**Arc provided in exchange for an honest review**

In Do you Believe?, readers get to experience Christmas with all of the Believe characters who we have grown to love by reading Trust and Veiled. Ms. Chapman gives readers an inside look at Megan and Mark's loving relationship and happy family with Lucy Doo as well as the continuing love story of Jenny and Warren as they prepare to welcome Jenny's baby boy. We are also able to witness Connor's relationship with his daughter, Kate. What makes this
Nov 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love reading a good Christmas story at this time of year there's nothing better.
I really enjoyed this book because we got to see all our favourite characters back for this Christmas special.

Megan and Mark
We start off with Megan and Mark planning the perfect Christmas for all their loved ones to enjoy.
We really see Megan come out of her shell more and more in this book, her character has become more fun and loveable, she really has let her hair down in this one.
Mark has really hit it out of th
Breanna Eichhorn
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a story about friendship at Christmas. Megan wishes that Mark was Lucy's father because he is so good with her. Jenny is pregnant but she has had a miscarriage before so they are keeping a very close watch on her. Megan is trying to make this Christmas really special for Kate because this is the first Christmas that they are going to have her. It is a story of inter-linking characters.
Megan is a strong, caring and loving woman. Mark is a very strong and patient man, when it comes to wait
Alison
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!!

I was given this book to read in turn for an honest review!!!

Christmas should be magical for everyone, and that is exactly Megan and Mark’s plan for their first Christmas together.

From the first chapter I could feel the improvements in the flow and detail of L. Chapman’s writing. I felt drawn and intrigued early on into the story. Megan again has developed as a character; she was more independent and her self esteem was stronger. Both Mark and Megan truly gave their family and friend
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book follows the characters you know and love from the Believe Series (Trust and Veiled). If you haven't read those books yet, you really need to before starting this one.

Everyone works so hard to make this Christmas special for each other. The unexpected things they did for each other was what made this book. Everyone wanted Kate to have the perfect Christmas with her father. She's been through so much already. She deserved to have a memorable holiday. She's the perfect age for all the ma
Hetty
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a perfect charming read for the holiday season… or anytime you’re looking for a heart-warming novel. This story will bring peace and happiness with a bit of spice.

Megan and Mark are back in the spotlight. I was glad to catch up with these two and know all is well. The inclusion of ALL the characters from this series was really great. Overall this gave the novel a loving family feel. I was pleased with the vibe of this story and was able to whip right through it. I enjoy experiencing blissfu
Georgette The "G"
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an arc for an honest review...

This was a very cute Christmas novella that brought us back to the lives of all the players in the Believe Series.

I love Megan and Mark and it was such a blessing getting more into their lives. I also adore Jenny and Warren.

What made this book for me was most definitely Kate! I love her!

I usually don't rate novellas higher than a 3 but I had to go above and beyond for this one because it truly touched my heart. I gave it a definite 4 solid stars!

I cann
Boundless Book Reviews
I want to say thank you for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I absolutely love this book. It was centered around spreading Christmas cheer for Megan and her friends. I absolutely love Christmas so anytime I read a book involving it, it helps me pass on the time till I can celebrate Christmas again. It gave me a little Christmas in May :)

This book had its fair share of twists involving some family drama and left off on a BIG cliffhanger. So far this series hasn't disappointed me and I
Lexi Buchanan
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a delightful and sexy instalment in the Trust series by L Chapman.

What a magical book showing just how much Mark loves Megan and little Lucy, whose about to experience her first Christmas.

The story centres around Mark and Megan, but had other favourite characters in and showed how families carry on traditions with their children from when they were children. I loved this because it’s what we do and reminds us of being children.

There are some steamy scenes in the book, my favourite being
Ter Wilson
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Christmas time is upon us, in the believe world. Which was a bit cute. As I was once a first time mother, and understood the need for baby’s first Christmas to be perfect and special.

We learn more about Connor, and get to meet his wonderful Daughter.

Jenny & Warren are even here to spend the holidays with us.

Though what would the holidays be without a bit of drama for both Jenny and Megan.

There was a couple things that made me scratch my head in this one. There was a repeat of a scene from
For the Love of Books
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 HOT HOLIDAY STARS! So I should have read the first two books first so I could have already fallen in love with the characters and gotten to know them. I felt dropped in the middle of it and had I read the first I wouldn't have felt that way. I did really like the characters and their interaction with each other. The relationships were sweet and real. Mark and Megan are a great couple and little Lucy is adorable. Connor and Kate are sweet and Kate totally steals the show in this book. Jenny and ...more
GQ
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Anna-marie
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was such a lovely story, with all our favorite characters from The Believe series

They all come together to celebrate Lucy's first Christmas.
Megan & Mark are blissfully happy together, so are Jenny & Warren. Jenny is getting further along in her pregnancy & is blooming.

There are a lot of heartwarming moments & you can really feel the love that this group of friends, really have for each other.

There are also a few heart stopping moments, where I found myself getting very prote
Hooked On Books
Feb 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review for do you believe by l chapman 4 stars

Christmas time a joyful time for everyone,why Meghan is getting everything ready and hoping its the best Christmas ever for Kate. She encounters some heart ache of her own and discovers just how much of a mess things could become. Now as she finds herself wanting a life with mark will she follow her head or her heart. Will she finally find her happy ever after?

Rumpled Sheets Blog
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
I love this book a lot and this all series.

Do You Believe is just one of those book that you wish go on and on forever.

Great story that simply captivates you. Love the characters. Cant wait to read what will happen next in the lives of the characters.

≧◔◡◔≦ 5 ✰ read ≧◉◡◉≦

>>>ARC received in exchange for an honest review<<<
K.M. Lowe
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ok!

A sweet Christmas novella...it is a book true to what happens with most households on Christmas day. The fun and excitement, family and friends. This book shows all of that.

I was torn between 3 and 4 stars because I felt a few bits were rushed, but the Xmas feel to the story was fun and lighthearted.
Desirae (Dee)
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved this little Christmas novella. it was the perfect combination of friendship, love ans Christmas magic .. sprinkled with a dash of drama. and way to keep us on the edge with that ending L! Megan's and marks relationship is so.beautiful. and to have a holiday for Kate surrounded by all that love was beautiful. this is exactly how Christmas should be. so.many beautiful magical moments.
Countrygalssexyreads
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This has the same characters from the Believe Series. Everyone wanted to have a perfect Christmas and worked really hard for Kate to have the best Christmas with her father.

I love Megan in this book,she's a really fun person to be around. She wanted to make Christmas special for everyone.

This was a great Christmas read, but a cliffhanger....

This is an 4.75 review and was an advanced copy.
Ajs  Book Reviews
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book takes place during the Christmas holiday. Megan has Lucy and Mark, Jenny has Warren, Conner, Mark's assistant and good friend, had his daughter Kate.

I loved how everyone was together and it was all about traditions and making new ones!!

I still need more!! The author did a great job on all of the books! If you haven't read them yet, I suggest you do!!

~Jessika
The Book Fairy Reviews
May 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
They romance and love that is shred by Megan and Mark will melt your heart and bring out the magic of the season. I specially love the way they try to make little Lucy and Kate feel like the center of attention. You want a tender yet steamy romantic read? L. Chapman nailed it!
Katie Montgomery
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Do you believe is a lovely little Christmas novella that continues the story of megan jenny and all the guys. Where we get to be apart if their special day made up of precious moments they will look back and smile at.
Kim
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG L. your killing me here this book was great. Another page turner and fast read. This is about Megan,Lucy,Mark,Warren,Jen,Connor and his daughter Kate. Christmastime for them and Megan has some traditions she does and is set to and is passing them along to everyone. Just a great read.
S.J.
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and now need the next one I want to know what happens with Jenny n Warren Mark and Megan and Kate just sounds cute and adorable and the spanner in the work with the note from John (who i hate)
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This novella see Megan, Mark and Lucy enjoy their first Christmas together. This quick yet fun read lets you get to know more about the characters you have come to love along the way.
Monique Tinline
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
A. Light hearted quick read in the Believe series.
We get a look at Connor who is such a sweet caring man.
Who doesn't love Christmas and all the fun loving times with friends and family.
L. Chapman was born in and continues to live in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom. She has spent most of her life helping others as a health care assistant, and was, at one time, a DJ for a special needs club. Blending her love of helping others and her love of children, L dreams to one day own and operate a childcare nursery that will help mainstream special needs children with others.
In the rare