Start by marking “Finding My Forever (Beaumont #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding My Forever (Beaumont #3)

Finding My Forever

(Beaumont #3)

Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn't in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man.

A rock star.

I was born and raised in the industry.

I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me.
Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I
Published December 30th 2013

Aestas Book Blog
Dec 06, 2013 rated it really liked it

I have to admit that I was so curious going into this book!!! The blurb had me hooked but really didn't give any hint as to which characters the book was about... Turns out, it was about Jimmy and Jenna!

A rock star.

I was born and raised in the industry.

Patrycja

Release Date:
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I love reading Heidi McLaughlin’s romances, because she is a master in creating friendships. She easily builds stellar world filled with realistic, funny and incredibly amazing people. It’s hard not to love them very much. This time, like previously I was hooked instantly. My deep love for band members, the women and children was still pre
Aman
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014
Reviewed @ Enticed by Books

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?! I was expecting a really good, heartfelt pregnancy storyline, thanks to a one night stand between two fun characters, but I what I got was a complete and utter mess of immature people with their immature and nonsensical decisions. I have so much to say about this story, especially the characters that I think it's better if I do a list type review.

Backstory

Both Jenna and Jimmy had a really good backstory. Jenna was a victim
Rejane
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
3.5 Stars

Not sure what to say about this one, except I was thoroughly enjoying it until around 26% when I had to turn back a few pages to see if I missed something. I didn't really feel the love until quite far into the book.

My least favourite of the series, but I did devour it in half a day so I can't say it was a bad book, I loved the 2 main characters and I thought Jimmy was written well as a Londoner so all in all I would recommend.
Michelle
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
4.5 sweet lips stars

This installment brings us Jimmy's story. The lone wolf of the group, the last single guy standing. He's a touch of a womanizer with a heart of gold, not quite the bad-boy - just one that is a bit wounded. Jimmy still lives the fast life of a rock star. Traveling between L.A. and Beautmont. One city gives him the fast life and the fast girl he craves and the other is where his family is, where she is.

Jenna's lived in Beautmont for a few years, she's established a new life -
D
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
can't wait for y'all to read this!!!!

I'm going to start of by saying I think that Heidi McLaughlin is one very underrated contemporary romance author.
With each story she writes, the bar is raised higher. She brings a story that has the reader become more and more invested.
I have always loved the aspects of family and loyalty in the Beaumont books. And as Heidi writes about each of the guys of 4225 West, those elements become more layered and solidified.
Jimmy is no exception. His smart mouth a
Sandie Book Boyfriend Reviews
5/5 I LOVE JIIIMMMAAAAYYYY HEARTS

JIIIMMMMYYYYYY... all I can picture is Ray Liotta in Goodfellas slapping the shower wall yelling JJJIIIIIMMMAYYY...c'mon you know this scene

I know you are all probs like ok wtf does this have to do with the book? well nothing actually but I love JJJIIIMMMMMAAYYYY and when I say that I picture the gif above that's the way I say it. Yeah I know I am weird what can I say?

I don't know about all of you but I absolutely love when I find a series where I get so absorb
Save Your Money For Books
I was in love with Heidi McLaughlin's Beaumont Series long before I ever turned the first page of this book. After finishing this book, I am even more in love and found myself doing a quick google search before I even finished the last chapter in hopes of finding a sneak peak of what's next for this series!

Heidi is a gifted writer. the voice she gives to her characters is unlike any other writer I have read recently and I love it! The alternating POV's work marvelously, and I feel like I have a
Lynn
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
NOTE: This is a different review for me, its going to seem choppy but these are my thoughts I wrote down WHILE I was reading the book.

I am so confused by this book I don't even know where to start. Maybe it's because I'm reading so late at night or because its been a while since I've read the other books in this series but all I can think while I am reading this is what the hell is going on and, this is nothing like Harisons book. For instance he keeps calling her his best friend yet they have h
Becca
Dec 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
JD - Jimmy Davis is the odd man out in the band. Liam and Harrison are settled down living in Beaumont with their happily ever afters. Jimmy still is living in LA, shagging any woman he can take, which is just about anyone who speaks or looks at the dashingly handsome Brit rock star. Who knew that one night or one woman would change his outlook on life.

Jenna had thought that her past was far behind her. She was finely happy. But life starts crumbling around her. She knew her family in Beaumont w
Paige
Dec 29, 2013 rated it liked it
Loved the first two but just can't say the same for this one. While it was good the major thing that had me dropping stars was that it didn't flow. It didn't flow because when ever there was a flash back to past memories there was no prelude to them or different writing font or even a space in paragraph which made me really confused throughout the book on what was current or not. You even had to read a few sentences to realise when it was back in present mode. I was constantly having to re read ...more
Rachel Harris
A hot, bad boy rocker who is so much more. A strong, sweet woman in need of healing. Together, Jimmy and Jenna are explosive on the page!!

Heidi McLaughlin does it again. Emotional and addictive, FINDING MY FOREVER seriously had me chugging caffeine just so I could stay awake and finish it. I could not put it down! I fell hard and fast for JD, and rooted for Jenna to finally find her happily ever after. LOVED THIS ONE :)
NinaReader
Jan 22, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!
Autumn Review
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, review, blog-tours
First impression:
I love the cover and the guy certainly fits the image of Jimmy in my mind. I was curious to know more about Jimmy. Both he and Jenna were still a bit of a mystery to me when I started this one. Sure, we knew who they were, but I didn't know much about them. I was anxious to get started. I had a feeling that Jimmy would win me over.

The story:
After a memorable one night stand, Jimmy can't get Jenna off his mind. But trying to win her over isn't easy. He has a reputation of being a
Big Joe  Rossi
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story centers around JD and Jenna.

This book is much like the 1st two, a very sappy romance. If could have got a five star from me but there were some obvious holes to the ending. That said it is my favorite book of the three so far as in this held action and suspense as well as the twist and turns we found in books one and two.

JD is a womanizer just like his father and grandfather. He is a hit it and quit it guy through and through. A couple of months ago we were at a wedding for his band
lucie
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016, in-english
Finding My Forever is my least favorite book in this series. This time was clear, that author of this book is woman, because there is no way that all the men are so perfect and sensitive. Just... no. Also I didn't find connection with main charactersand the story wasn't so catchy and interesting.

I was hoping there will be other woman as Jimmy's true love than Jenna. It was nice to read her story, but I would appreciate someone from 'outside world'. I am starting to be bored by the same scheme a
Lisa
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dec
This was yet another great addition to this series. While I enjoyed Jimmy and Jenna's story I didn't initially connect with them. There were times I would have liked more of their initial encounter to give more of a foundation to what was in store for them. After realizing his feelings for Julia, some of the things Jimmy said and did were so beyond sweet that they left me swooning (don't worry Harrison I still love you the best). Jenna drove me bat crap crazy a few times. When she finally settle ...more
Polly
Dec 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
You know when you just know a book is going to be amazing and it just isn't? That's what happened here. Hate feeling this way.

Review to come
Heroesinbooks
Kirsty
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
I really enjoyed this book but I have to be honest and say that it was my least favourite of the whole series. That's not necessarily a bad thing though, Liam and Harrison are just pretty hard to beat.

I'm just going to jump right in with my main complaint. The beginning of the relationship. The book is written in such a way that, in the beginning, we know Jenna and Jimmy have shared some sort of past, but we never actually witnessed it. We are just supposed to believe that this one night stand
Joli
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I finished My Unexpected Forever, I'd hoped that there will be another Beaumont book coming our way. I mean there had to be. We got Liam's story in Forever My Girl. Then we got to know Harrison, but what about the younger, wilder Jimmy "JD" Davis? We had to have his story too and Heidi certainly didn't let her readers down. I thought Harrison and Katelyn held the monopoly on hotness in My Unexpected Forever, but I WAS WRONG because Jimmy is hot, hot, hot!

As sexy and alluring as Jimmy
C-Money
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am lost. I am wandering down the desert highway, tears streaming down my face, searching for answers. I don't know what to do or say. I am a ball of conflicted emotions.

Do I wait and let it all settle and then write my review?

Do I just put it all out there?

Is my head just overly stimulated that I am just confused?

So here is where I will start.

Forever my girl will stand on my favorite shelf for life. It is a 5 star read for me. My unexpected forever is by far my favorite in the series. That
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
ARC kindly provided in exchange for a fair and honest review. Spoiler- free. 4.50 - 5.00 rock stars.

Jimmy is a quintessential man-slut rock star…but happens to have a huge with a heart of gold. He doesn’t think he will ever settle down like his band mates in 4225 West. While at the wedding of his band mate he hooks up with the brides close friend Jenna. One night of off the charts passion turns something both of them never expected. Jimmy and Jenna have to deal with plenty of obstacles with cra
Holly
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh Jimmy how I love you *whispers* I think he's become my favorite. Maybe it's his British accent, this is a dual POV and I did find myself reading his chapters with a British accent lol. Maybe it's because he's actually sweet and incredibly romantic and thoughtful. Or, maybe it's a little of each.
Going into this one I kind of had an idea of where Jimmy's story would be headed, however, the turn of events far surpassed my expectations! Jimmy wasn't at all what I was expecting. Yes, in the previ
Georgette
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What was my reaction reading this book?

Holy Sh*t, Wow, F*ck!

And then I’m crying and then I’m laughing and then I’m crying again!!!

This book was such an emotional rollercoaster that you just did not want to get off of!!

I love love love the beautiful British Jimmy “JD” Davis. His character develops greatly throughout this entire book. He's not the typical rock star and he proves time and time again that he is not only worthy of her love but that he truly deserves it! (Don't ask me who because
MissyLynne
Here I was all excited to read about the bad boy British rocker of the band, but I was sorely let down.

I loved all the British slang used by Jimmy. However, the whole wifey thing was enough to make me wanna scream. I hate when friends use it online but seeing it in the book was ten times worse.

Seriously, why do authors love knocking up the heroines after one night stands? I hate this. Of course they get married, question if their spouse really loves them or not, and have a baby all while settlin
Mandy
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really love Heidi McLaughlin's Beaumont Series and I was so excited for Jimmy's story! I think this book is my favorite in the series. This book had everything - suspense, drama, love.... I love how Jimmy and Jenna's relationship evolved and it was so beautifully written. I love the alternating point of view and how much the characters from the other books are still involved in this story. I really hope there is going to be more in this series!
Tina Manuel
Jun 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
I quite like Jimmy and he was different to the other H's in this series.
Đurđica Sarjanović
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rock-stars
Beaumont series are pretty good so far. Nice job
Looking for this book 2 14 Jun 17, 2015 04:47PM

• Music of the Soul (Runaway Train, #2.5)
  • Finding Faith (Blow Hole Boys, #2)
  • A Blue Tale
  • The Rockers' Babies (The Rocker, #6)
  • Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)
  • Rock the Beat (Black Falcon, #3)
  • Believed (My Misery Muse, #3)
  • Still Human (Just Human, #2)
  • Collaboration (Backlash, #1)
  • Tainted (Torn, #3)
  • Let It Be Me
  • Worn Me Down (Playing with Fire, #3)
  • Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts, #6)
  • Euphoria (Book Boyfriend, #3)
  • The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • Weathering Jack Storm (Silver Strings G, #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing over twenty novels, inclu

Beaumont (5 books)
  • Forever My Girl (Beaumont #1)
  • My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)
  • Finding My Way (Beaumont #4)
  • My Kind of Forever (Beaumont #5)
“Jimmy looks down at the ring in his hand. He sighs before looking at me. “I understand what you’re saying, and if I were you, I’d feel the same way. I know I’m not the best man out there, but I look at you and you make me want to be better. I know what people think of me. I know you and everyone else thinks I’m a man-whore or I’m too young to be tied down. Maybe this will be temporary or maybe it will be for life, I don’t know, but it feels right. I don’t do commitments, but when I look at you, I see a future. I see my future.” 11 likes
“When did you turn into a smart arse?” Harrison laughs. “When I started plugging into Katelyn.” 7 likes