Start by marking “Undiscovered (Unremembered, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Undiscovered (Unremembered, #1.5)

Undiscovered (Unremembered #1.5)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  192 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Before the crash of Freedom Airlines flight 121...

There was a top-secret research compound hidden deep in the desert.

There was a girl held prisoner in a restricted sector.

And there was a boy who found her. And risked everything to set her free.

Romantic and action-packed, Undiscovered is sure to thrill fans of Jessica Brody’s Unremembered trilogy. In this 100-page novel
Published February 14th 2014 by Farrar, Straus, Giroux Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Undiscovered, please sign up.
Deborah Veltry Mikayla, you should read this book before the second book. If you do read the second book before for this book, or don't read this book at all, the…moreMikayla, you should read this book before the second book. If you do read the second book before for this book, or don't read this book at all, the second book has a weird story plot and in some areas of the second book, it might not make any sense.(less)

“Are you poisoning my students’ minds with your lies again, Mr Luman?”
“No,” I replied with a straight face, turning to wink and the kids. “I’m poisoning their minds with the truth.”

This was an interesting story, and I think I actually preferred this to the first book.

This book was about a boy called Zen, who meets a girl called Seraphina, who lives inside a wall. They meet in secret, and slowly fall in love, but sometimes Seraphina doesn’t remember Zen, because her mind has been wiped.
Anyway,
Michelle Dalson
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was interesting to experience the backstory through Zen's point of view. I wasn't expecting Zen to be as feisty as he turned out to be in this story, which made it more of an interesting read. However, I wished there was a bit more buildup between Zen and Sera. He fell head over heels with her way too quickly and easily, which made their relationship seemed like the old-fashioned "love-at-first-sight." That made me distrust the credibility of Zen's narration a little bit. It also almost seeme ...more
ForeverAnAuthor
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Woww it's good.
It's seriously good.
How does someone stuff so much good stuff into this tiny book?
I'm mindblown.
This is pure brilliance.
Annamarie
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Undiscovered is written in Zen's point of view and before Unremembered was set. Its about Zen meeting Sera for the first time and having to tell her everyday who he was. I loved Unremembered and Zen so I had to have it and after reading Undiscovered it made me want to read Unforgotten even more than the chapter sampler did but I only have to wait another week before I get to read it :)

The story starts off with Zen being chased by Diotech security after he broke into a lab to steal bunnies that h
Sam
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it

This review and more: Sharing Inspired Kreations

In this novella, we get to see how life is inside the Diotech compound. This part interested me, as we didn’t get much information out of the first book. We learn that Zen is somewhat of a rebel. He didn’t just break the rules for Sera; he breaks the rules quite often if he thinks what they are doing is wrong.

I was hoping this novella would get me excited about their romance, but unfortunately that didn’t happen. I still get it, I just don
Meg
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really loved this short book and hearing it from Lyzender's POV! I just love him! :) he and sera are so adorable! I really loved this book...only thing stopping me from giving it a full set of 5 stars? There were bits missing!
There were things that I were hoping to read about that didn't happen like...Sera telling Lyzender that he was her soulmate and I was also intrigued to find out what he meant when Sera was in the changing room in the process of trying on a new dress and he said "Don't wor
Dalene
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Undiscovered is a quick story that talks about Zen and Sera when they first meet. To everyone who has read Unremembered this story is what you want to read. You learn more about Zen and his life be for Sera. And of course you hear about 1609 and how their notation of time travel begins. What a great read!
Vidhi
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Written in Lyzender's pov, this is one of the best novellas ever. We share his pain, happiness, and torment as he struggles to free from the prison that entraps him and the only other person he grows to care about. DO NOT read this before you read the first book in the series, because it does contain major spoilers.
Keanna (KeyReadThat)
Getting everythimg that happened through Zen's POV made me clutch at heart, hoping that it wasn't goimg to break. The love that Zen showd for Sera was so heartbreaking, because he had to fall in love with a girl who didn't remember.
Amanda
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
A nice length novella from Zen's POV (I didn't figure out it was his POV until...basically the end of the first chapter, though, which was confusing) before the first book of the series. I quite enjoyed it. It's 100-something pages long, but I read it in about an hour and a half.
Eriele the Mermaid ❤
Nov 28, 2014 marked it as to-read
The problem is, how do I read this when I cannot purchase anything? :( I love the series so far and I want to read this to understand Zen more. :((((

I hope this e-short is included in Unforgotten paperback. :(
Alayna
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!!

This novella is set in Zen's point of view. We learn more about Zen and Sera's history in Diotech. I definitely recommend this novella to anyone that loved Unremembered! I finished this novella very quickly and enjoyed every page!!!
Aydrea
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg Zen is adorable! Love getting to see what happened before & from his POV.
Read InAGarden
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
So wonderful to read the beginning of Zen and Sera's story. Wish book three was out already!
Brandee Terry
Sep 07, 2014 rated it liked it
the story from Zander's side was interesting although it didn't add much to the series overall.
Jodee
Feb 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
loved Undiscovered. Reading from Zen's point of view of how he met Seraphina and some secerts that come out that help more in what really happened before they left.
Maryann Fox
This is the first novella with a preview of Uneremebered
Louisa
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh, wow, what a great novella! I really enjoyed being in Zen's head, and now I must read Unremembered!
Christine
Interesting novella told from Zen's point of view and tells the story of how he and Sera met - worth a read if you liked Unremembered and want a little more of their back story.
Kate
Feb 09, 2014
K & K2
Jul 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Portrait of a Donor (Starters, #1.75)
  • First Impressions: A Firebird Ficlet (Firebird, #1.1)
  • Glitter & Doom (Masque of the Red Death, #1.5)
  • Outcast (Defiance 0.5)
  • The Heir Apparent (The Internment Chronicles, #2.5)
  • Born of Corruption (Born of Illusion, #1.5)
  • Prophet (Struck, #0.5)
  • Surge (The Taking, #0.5)
  • Natural Selection (Adaptation, #1.5)
  • Stolen (Taken, #0.5)
  • Proxy (Avalon, #0.5)
  • One Day More
  • Earth 2788 (Earth Girl, #0.25)
  • Summerfall (Winterspell, #0.5)
  • Undone (Unraveling, #1.5)
  • Night Flower (Court of Fives, #0.5)
  • The Department of Alterations (Crewel World, #0.5)
  • Linked Through Time (Through Time, #1)
Jessica Brody knew from a young age that she wanted to be a writer. She started self “publishing” her own books when she was seven years old, binding the pages together with cardboard, wallpaper samples, and electrical tape.

After graduating from Smith College in 2001 where she double majored in Economics and French and minored in Japanese, Jessica later went on to work for MGM Studios as a Manager
More about Jessica Brody

Unremembered (3 books)
  • Unremembered (Unremembered, #1)
  • Unforgotten (Unremembered, #2)
  • Unchanged (Unremembered, #3)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.20
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)