Start by marking “The Damning Moths (Snowflesh Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Damning Moths (Snowflesh Trilogy, #1)

The Damning Moths (Snowflesh Trilogy, #1)

Three-thousand years and two-hundred days ago, the last of the elder gods went to die.
The lands of Faerie are falling into decline. Magic weakens with each generation. Rumours of a fourth magus war overshadow the ongoing murders in Belfew.
Adhering to traditions they no longer understand, the corrupt Council will still recognise the bearer of the crown of white moths as the
Published November 13th 2013 by World Ender

To ask other readers questions about The Damning Moths, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Damning Moths

Start your review of The Damning Moths (Snowflesh Trilogy, #1)
Pia
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a compelling read, with a lovely sense of prose that is poetic and descriptive and rich, and often sorely lacking in contemporary fantasy publications today. Wonderfully rich worldbuilding without being overwhelmingly dense, naturally flowing information coming through, and on top of that, snappy, individual character dialogue which makes the characters introduced appealing and interesting, and their own.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about reading the name Lacilegwen (our main protag) ove
Shelby Eaton
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put the book down! Seriously, if you love dark fantasy, murder, twists, and well-writtens characters all wrapped up in a fantastically imagined world of faeries, undead, and other mythical species...read this book. You won't regret it. Do yourself a favor and buy it. I'm still recovering and I'm thinking about turning around and reading it again. I can't wait for the second one!

The writing captures your attention from the very first line in the prologue to the very end. The illustrati
Sherylee
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A great book - riveting, convincing characters with lots of twists - I didn't want to put it down! ...more
Martin Livings