Start by marking “Strapped Down (Strapped, #2)” as Want to Read:
Strapped Down (Strapped, #2)

Strapped Down

(Strapped #2)

The much anticipated second installment of the Strapped Trilogy, Strapped Down picks up where the first installment concluded.

323 pages
Published January 31st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Strapped Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strapped Down

Maria Kaye
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
★ 4 strapped stars! ★

The ending was just a big bundle of nope. I'm crying. Wow, I cannot believe that just happened. I'm in book-shock!

This is going to be a short review.

This damn book! It was so intense, the relationship between Taylor and Shy.

I still don't like Taylor, he's sort of an anti-hero in the series, I don't think he's suppose to be the tortured-turn-sweet kind of love interest but I don't know. Taylor is still very much detached to his emotions, he's not human at all -- with the exc
Zakirrah BookBlogger
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-or-netgalley
3.5-4 WTF-Just-Happened Stars!!

I am torn! I don't know what to think anymore, the ending was like Whaaaaattt!! will someone tell me whats going on? I'm confused and lost..I need answers to all the questions that are going around in my head.

This book starts off where book 1 finished where Eric is at Shyla's apartment.At the end of book 1 I was shocked and like omg everything is so messed up.I never expected things to get much worse but helloo book 2 and welcome to hell!

So many twists, lies, betra
Saunders
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
in book 1 I said there was a comparison to that "other" book but I have to say a well done to Nina Jones because she completely turned this around and produced a very different Taylor. He became his own man (although still flawed and still not liking to be touched) we see a very different character development.

the development of this story also floored me because it got a lot darker and I wondered where she could take this this flawed man and his flawed girlfriend?

Gripping, intense, a sit on th
Shreya
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 DARK TWISTED MIND FUCKED STARS!

The Blurb:

Eric is not going down without a fight, but Shyla and Taylor are willing to go to equally dark lengths to make him pay for his betrayal. In their quest to seek revenge and find happiness, deeply guarded secrets from their pasts begin to surface, revealing they are linked to each other in ways they could never have imagined.

For ev
Kris
Well, here we go again ... In this book Taylor behavior gets more creepy and I, in Shy place, would want to run away from him with a bloody scream. I don't get him and Shyla at all, I don't feel their big connection and relationship and so called sex-chemistry is turn off for me. I'm very sorry, I don't want to be mean, I simply didn't love these two. On the romantic front book failed me.
The only plus for me is that the author is able to keep the intrigue, so even that I did not like the book I'
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ahhhh what to say, how to rate?? I loved this book, I hated this book!!! Fucking quandary!! I loved the first book Strapped. Strapped Down had a different vibe. Who the fuck is Taylor? We see new traits emerge in the 2nd book. Early on regarding his solution to Eric I got uncomfortable, the E I was saying in my head... Shy "just say no!" The shooting range scene I loved!!! Don't judge! I'm fucked up like that! The ending, "infected" ahhhhh wtf just happened!!!!!
What really happened to the mothe
Kj
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I think I will just say these people are fucking crazy! There are so many twist and turns to this story and lies, upon lies. I think Taylor is a lot crazier than I anticipated as well and I usually like them crazy but this guy is really starting to worry me.
Elizabeth
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh.My.Flippin.God!!! What did I just read? WOW! So many questions I need answered! Holy hell!! I have no idea what is happening! I am so confused!! This book was so good.
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book continues from where the last book finished. You are in Shyla’s apartment and Eric is there with her. Eric says that he just wants to talk to her, get her to understand Taylor and open up to the fact that there is some kind of feelings between them. Eric wants to know if she feels the same connection that he did when they first met. “And I think you liked me too, and I need you to think back to that day at the bar and realize that I am the same guy and you can trust me.”

Taylor storms i
Kristina
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark
This second book in the Strapped series blew me away! It picks up exactly where book 1 ends, but with an added bonus of a prologue from Taylor's POV; and what a treat it is to read this man's thoughts!
This second book is loaded with conflict and poor decisions by almost every character, making me uncomfortable, anxious, and raptly glued to every word. I often found myself internally chanting "No, no, nooo." It was like watching a potential collision: you can see it coming, but as an observer, t
Megan
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
4.5 Stars...Another wow from me and this series!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! There were questions answered and new questions developed. Even a few things proven that I suspected, along with things that SHOCKED me. But I loved it.

Strapped Down had many more steamy scenes. Honestly a few too many. BUT, there were two fave sex scenes!!! The pool and the club!! Holy Batman has lost his pants hot!!!

The plot again makes this story sore but I still wish the romantic connection was deeper. Although, in this seque
Ashley
Apr 12, 2015 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF.... at 17%

I just felt like the plot kind of plummeted and usually when reading, I feel joy and excitement and I can't stop reading but with this book, I found excuses not read it and when I was reading it, I felt like I was just reading to pass the time. I feel that eventually I might come back to this book but at the moment, I'm going to have to leave it. It wasn't horrible so I won't give it a rating, I just got bored.

description
Pam
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very good. Book took a much darker turn.
Taylor is a force like we have never seen.
If you've read the first one...you must get this one asap.
Story is not a cliffhanger but so many unanswered issues.
What's up w/Henry and Izzy? Henry and Kristen?
There was great character development. Book flowed very well.
Buy it..you will love it.....
Nina will do another one......I just know it.
Amour Nakamura
Mar 25, 2015 rated it did not like it
Really? Eric dies and you went on as if nothing happened? 3 weeks for a life you have mo right to take? I'm super pissed.
Justine Wach
Feb 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
I don't like the first one and not second either.
CDBW
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-for-review
Another 5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!

Whoa, what just happened! Talk about freaky twisted shit. I loved it! The storyline just keeps getting better! Bring on Unstrapped!
Texas
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shyla and Tayler meet Evan Summer
more later
Mar Mar #bookoholic
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
What the ever loving fuckady fuck fuck!!! This is not happening!! First book was like, something is fishy here.. Second book okay here we go... Uuh what?? Okay this is bad, so bad. Like really bad!

I just knew dammit I just knew Taylor is loony. I ugh ugh... *screaming* what the fuuuck. I am so so so disturbed to read the last book. I do not know if I am ready for that.. I feel like bipolar right now. I need therapy after third book I guess...
Purpleduck4424
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Like many others I'm not sure what to think. I want to like Taylor so bad and hate Eric for everything but this book confuses everything for me. Haha It very intense and I'm very glad I'm not Shyla I know I could not handle all that. Haha
Ms Toyin
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
The big revelation got me. I did not see it coming. Can't wait to finish book three.
Marcy Posteraro
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't get enough of this series!
Shanyn
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“It’s that moment when you realize that the thing that makes others squirm is the thing that takes you to your height. It makes you come out of yourself and be free in a way you never could otherwise. And somehow, it makes you feel powerful.”

This book is that moment. And it’s not always pretty. In fact that moment when you step outside of the all confines is rarely a moment later looked upon for it’s ease or fond memories. It’s often messy, gritty and very, very real. Coated in blood and sweat
Now I Read Book Blog
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This is the second book in the Strapped series and I think that Strapped Down is so much more over the top amazing than Strapped . I think that Author Nina G Jones has hit her self a home run with this book because she has hit this one way out of the park. I can say now I am a huge fan of hers.

As I sat down and started reading this book I was hooked because it left off where the other book ended. This book blow me away from the start because she book took so many twist and turns I never knew wh
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Strapped Down is a bit darker than Strapped. Now that Shyla and Taylor know more about each other, the real challenge begins. Just how far will Shyla go to help Taylor in his revenge against his brother Eric? How far can Taylor push her before she finally submits completely? Their relationship is tested on many levels and at times, I really wasn't sure if they were going to make it through. Shyla is bound and determined to help Taylor though the demons of his past so their future together can be ...more
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
CAN YOU SAY MIND F***
IF YOU CAN SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!

As if Strapped's cliffhanger wasn't enough this book ends on such a crazy mind blown WTF are you kidding me note that you will be happy that book 3 is already out !! And yes despite all the craziness and confusion and WTF moments I am definitely reading on and assuming I am going to love every twisted minute of it !!

Eric has shown his crazy side but honestly i do not know which one I would be more horrified of !! Taylor is pretty damn
Suleika Santana -All About Books
5 stars
This one was incredibly good! I have to say that I liked it a bit more than book one and I actually LOVED book 1. But this one had so much more. It had a lot of action. And it also had so many twists and turns that I did not see coming. We also get a lot more emotions in this one. I actually got really sad at one point because we lose a character, an important one or at least he was important to me and I did not want to see him go. I was conflicted even in book one as to whether he was a
Ashley
Mar 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Adult 18+ Dark Romance
Recommended to Ashley by: The Paranormal Bookshelf
Shelves: own
I bought this book from Amazon and own a paper copy. I am a part of the Review Team @ The Paranormal Bookshelf.

Category: Adult 18+, Romance, Darker romance, BDSM
Spoilers: NONE
Book #2 in the Strapped series.

In Strapped Down, the author begins right where Strapped left us hanging, literally. This actually surprised me due to most authors have to do so much re-telling to get the reader caught back up in the series. Luckily this didn't happen here. But yet once again we are left with our jaws open
Lisa
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book… UGH, where do I start? This book is hot, and muddled, and more intense than Strapped ever thought of being. Taylor and Shyla have that chemistry that not only makes you crave more of them, but leaves you jealous of them as well.
I think we knew there was a darkness about Taylor Holden in Strapped, but not until this book do we see how deep that darkness really is. Shyla is not exactly broken, but not far from it, and at some points in this book, I believed she was completely destroyed,
Book Junky Girls
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

If you thought Strapped was a roller coaster, you haven't seen anything yet. Shyla is coming to terms with her intense emotions for Taylor and his ways. She enjoys what they do, but has a hard time accepting that it's ok. She and Taylor both have growing pains with their relationship, but secrets and misunderstanding cause tension between them.

More craziness throughout and revelations that will shock you to the core. If at any time you think you know what's going on and what's going to
Sandra
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book starts with Shyla is trying to come to terms with the events that happened in the last book, and Taylor is impatiently waiting for Shyla to come back to him while coming to the realization that he is in love.

"I am in love. Fuck. There is nothing he can do to stop it. He is now one of those hysterical, irrational, pathetic people he once looked down upon."

While secrets are revealed, there are also lies and betrayal. We see a darker side to Taylor, and honestly I have no idea how I fe

« previous 1 3 next »
"Infected" 2 23 Sep 23, 2014 07:37AM

• Nordic Lessons
  • Master (The Master Files, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4 "Poisoned" (My Masters' Nightmare, #4)
  • Blurred Lines
  • War
  • Shut Your Eyes (You Don't Know Me, #3)
  • Lily (Captive to the Dark, #4)
  • The Twin Dragons (Golden Crown, #2)
  • Enthrall Him (Enthrall, #3)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Red
  • Double Blind (Vittorio Crime Family, #2)
  • Leverage (The Mistaken #2)
  • Yes, Master
  • Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
  • Save Riley
  • Special Forces - Veterans (Special Forces, #3)
By day, Nina G. Jones works for an internet startup and is a freelance copywriter. She lives with her husband and two dogs.

By night, she explores the hidden recesses of the human psyche in her writing.

Nina has a background in Psychology and uses this as a starting point for her writing. She adds depth to her characters by exploring their psychological motivations. Due to the nature of the topics s

Strapped (3 books)
  • Strapped (Strapped, #1)
  • unStrapped (Strapped, #3)