Start by marking “Drusus (Fueled By Lust #1)” as Want to Read:
Drusus (Fueled By Lust #1)

Read Book

Drusus

(Fueled By Lust #1)

THIS IS BOOK 1 OF THE SERIES - SERIES BEST READ IN SEQUENCE
Go to my website contact page to receive a FREE copy of the rewrite to this book. Over 30,000 more words, action, back story, and sizzle. xoxo

[Siren Classic: Erotic Sci-Fi Romance, light spanking, HEA]
FUELED BY LUST Book Series - Book 1

Drawn to Texas by a vortex link between Inse
Published November 5th 2013 by Siren Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Drusus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drusus

Start your review of Drusus (Fueled By Lust #1)
D LovesBooks
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! From the first lines in chapter 1 and all the way to the end, the author pulled me into the book and kept me there. The sex scenes were off the chart and well written. Even if you pulled them completely out, there was a solid story and lovable characters.

I believed in Drusus and Lina’s build up to total love at the end. The bad guy was awesome and you kept a love/hate relationship with him throughout He was totally messed up. The secondary characters were a great a
Chappy
I have read lots of great Sci-Fi erotica but unfortunately this was not one of them.

The dialogue was super fake and I didn't like much about the aliens either. I found the whole premise of them being alien/human hybrids that absorb energy a little weird.

Not my cup of tea.
Bookschatter
Jun 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gfp, arc
Definitely liked it and cannot wait to read the next one: Severus... but I need to write a full review for the mega hunky Trejani, Drusus, first!
A solid 3 to 3.5 stars (equivalent to 4 on Amazon).
Erica
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book and I found myself racing to find out what happened next!! I'm excited and can't wait for the next one to come out!
Booklover1592
Recommends it for: EVERY WOMAN
Recommended to Booklover1592 by: bookstrand
I have read my share of books. I have noticed that if the first 3 pages don't keep my interest.. then i will not continue reading. This book had me hooked from the first sentence!! The story, the characters, the detail. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. I have read this book twice already! I'm super excited for the sequel!! It can only get better!! <3 I'm officially a Lusthard!!
Debbie
Aug 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Insedi are ridiculously gorgeous, like Greek gods. The only problem they have, is that there are no longer any women on their planet, thanks to the king of their enemy who poisoned them all, killing them in a few days. Having a vortex to Texas helps, and the warriors of the Insedi take their place in Texas, and across the globe to find mates and return to Insedivertus.

Avelina finds herself dragged to the warriors place of work, by her best friend Cassie, which happens to be a str
Nike
Found this author by chance, but HOLLI COW I love her. This is the first book of the series and it only gets better form here, the story is great, the sex is out of this world (literally), the hero is sweet and strong, and the heroine is smart no-nonsense type of girl. You must read this series.
sharon e hochstetler
Very good

Avelina has had a hard life. She and her best friend. Drusus is amazing and an erotic dancer. He meets Avelina at the club and refuses to let her go. A evil king. A really good start.
Shelly
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
After giving up on a few series, I’m glad to find that I have another one to read. I’m late to the Fueled by Lust series but there’s an advantage to that – I get to skip the wait between releases. I’m not even sure why I decided to read the first book in the series, I think it was when I read Texas in the blurb and then I saw that this came from Siren Publishing – well what’s a girl to do but just say yes. I was appropriately intrigued. Then it got even better because after the first couple of p ...more
Sarah Fuentes
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
I love, love, love this book. The first time I read it, I couldn't put it down. This is a HOT Sci-Fi Erotic Romance. Just in case that didn’t clear it up for you, you’re about to get into some good, steamy hot sex with a super-hot alpha male and his sweet, curvy girl. There is some suspense and drama (it just wouldn’t be the same if the Prince didn’t ride in on his white horse to save his Princess). All of the main players are introduced in the first few chapters so you get the whole book to rea ...more
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Who knew that Sci-Fi could be so sexy! If you have any doubts then read the Fueled by Lust series. I've only just read Drusus but am moving on to Severus immediately as I fell in love with their world - both the human one and the one through the vortex. Lina is a curvaceous, witty 'human' who has accepted her body and loves it the way it is (makes a refreshing change!) whilst Drusus is just H-O-T! We're talking sex on a stick here. I wouldn't mind being swept away by him.

The wit is s
Kathy Heare Watts
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fun Sci-fi story with likeable characters and hot sex. Drusus is a Prince from his planet and is living on earth looking for his mate. When Cassie and Avelina come into his club and he sets eyes on Avelina, he feels that she is his mate. The interaction between Drusus and Avelina is a strong, mutual feeling. She has been in dead in relatioships and her self esteem has been affected by men wanting to change her. Drusus is enthralled with her as she is and shows her both by his words and actions. ...more
Lisa
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Smoking hot tantalizing erotic sex scenes left my head spinning like a Texas tornado, definitely going to read the next one…let the guilty pleasures continue!
Lizstapleton
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing! I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out!
Celeste Prater
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Invitation to all readers (new or have already read Drusus). I am offering a FREE PDF of the Drusus REWRITE. Over 30,000 more words, more action, more background story, and additional sizzle. Drusus was my first ever book and the years have taught me a lot of what I want to bring to my readers. Go to my website contacts page and make a request for the free novel (will not find on any other retail sites). Site: https://www.celesteprater-romanceauth... xoxo!
Miki
This Review was first published on my blog Lecture toute une Aventure

My opinion:
OH my!! Let me tell you that the summary is putting lightly the level of steam of this book! This is really above the level of what I expected and was ready for but before explaining this point better to start by the beginning.

I greatly enjoyed this book so I’m more than happy that the Celeste offered me a copy. She built an alien world quite interesting and I really loved how she used roman
Pamela
SB Morales
Sep 30, 2014 rated it liked it
This was an interesting story. The world Prater has created was interesting. The book made me giggle several times. The main character Drusus I just couldn't take seriously. I felt like he would say Me man you me mate. Ok, so I do love a good alpha, but when a character actually says it like that. I can't help but laugh at him. I couldn't get past that and it just distracted me.
Theresa
Oct 22, 2017
Krystal
May 08, 2016
Crecia Cael
rated it did not like it
Apr 22, 2015
Beep Beep
Dec 02, 2014
Connie
May 05, 2014
Scarlett
Jul 29, 2014

• My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
  • Stick and Poke: An Insta Love OTT Alpha Male Romance
  • His Dark Little Secret (An Interracial 6 Book BWWM Bundle)
  • Knocking Her Up
  • Marked by the Alpha: A Fated Mates Paranormal Romance (Bare Bites #1)
  • Growl's Queen: The Full-Length Novel (Woodland Pack Book 1)
  • The Royal Nanny (Bad Boy Princes Of Malvidence Book 2)
  • A Royal Secret: Book 1 (Bad Boy Princes of Malvidence)
Author of the award winning, bestselling series FUELED BY LUST and THREE DIVISIONS trilogy, Celeste has received countless praises for her unique writing style, ability to create memorable characters and mesmerizing worlds for the reader to romp, dream, and drool.

Action, suspense, mystery, and sizzling hot, lovable hunks continue to bring on “Top Picks,” “Best Book,” “Book of the Month

Fueled By Lust (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Severus (Fueled By Lust #2)
  • Cato (Fueled By Lust #3)
  • Lucien (Fueled By Lust #4)
  • Caelius (Fueled By Lust #5)
  • Maxim (Fueled By Lust #6)
  • Makar and Baruch (Fueled By Lust #7)
  • Sotarios (Fueled By Lust #8)
  • Geleon (Fueled By Lust #9)
  • Keos (Fueled By Lust #10)
  • Altair (Fueled By Lust #11)
“Now I have a guy trying to change me and I don’t want to be changed, yet I keep hanging in there, hoping that he learns to like what he sees. Isn't that the prime definition of insanity, repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome? My man-radar is busted, so you’ll have to excuse my disbelief in what you say.” 1 likes