Start by marking “Unique (The Manhattanites, #5)” as Want to Read:
Unique (The Manhattanites, #5)

Unique

(The Manhattanites #6)

Book 5 in The Manhattanites series

For fans of TLC's Sister Wives and the movie Blood Diamond comes UNIQUE, a full length stand alone contemporary m/f/m erotic romance.

Dumped by Europe’s hottest disc jockey Kiki Izatt jumps into her career taking New York society by storm. In charge of Brill Inc.’s jewelry client Paloma Gems she’s ready to show the industry who sparkles.

Su
ebook
Published (first published April 15th 2016)

Jen
Nov 14, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMG, Brother husbands. Love it!
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This is a very fast paced book that may have some language that may be offensive to some, but then if you are this far into the series then you already know this.

Kiki is a good girl, honest and at times very innocent, but having the manhattanites as her friends has opened her eyes to so many things.

Two years have happened since Dejon and Kiki first met and now so close to their wedding things take a twist that neit
Book Snob Sue
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series, Adore Kiki & Dejon.....Dash....not so much. So, Kiki and Dejon had met a couple of years ago and are engaged now. Kiki's the first girl that Dejon has dated and not shared with his twin brother Dash. Dash of course feels left out because he is just now learning of their relationship and since his brother won't share then he will be on his own. Dash is always controlling Dejon and mentally berating him to an extent to keep control of Dejon thanks to his insecurities. Kiki is ...more
Dita
Jan 30, 2017 rated it liked it
"Come out and play with me, my beautiful....butterfly."

It's Kiki Izatt's time, this cute pure virgin butterfly finally got her own story. And this time she scores a twin...yup this innocent girl got herself two hotties.

Another fun sexy read from Avery Aster, although I hate to say this, but this one is not my fav, I'm pretty enjoyed it though, those manhattanites always bring laughters.
At the first half, I kinda like it because, come on... Kiki can scores two hotties?!?!?! I'm pretty excited, an
Nadine Bookaholic
As with other Avery Aster books, this one is off the charts HOT! Honestly how can it not be when you have identical looking twins that aren't identical in the way they need her, one is sweet and caring while the other is consuming and demanding. Dejon and Dash are both determined to get the blood diamonds back but neither of the men are ready to leave Kiki behind. Will Kiki be able to be with them when she finds out the truth? Only one way to find out.....

Read my full review here: https://nadine
Winter Sophia Rose
Fun, Steamy Read! ! Loved It!
Tianna Croy
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When we met Kiki before we learned she was a twenty something, virgin Manhattanite, and not one to party and drink. She met her hot online dj friend Dejon Turay at the Cannes film festival and things got interesting. Since then they became close and he asked her to marry him. The wedding just around the corner and her career taking off Kiki had everything. Until she inadvertently meets Dejons twin brother Dash that she didn't even know about. As things from the past catch up to them the brothers ...more
Kim
Jul 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
Ummmmm no.....read like a crazy soap opera
Mauaqui
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Both Stories were FAB

Unique starring KiKi and twins Dejon and Dash was about kidnapping, shooting and blood diamonds. This far fetched fantasy of a story was entertaining and plenty of action.
Bev Ross
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Kiki gets freaky!! It's awesome! I loved it! Dejon and Dash sound really hot! Kiki was a hoot! I love Avery Aster!
Natalie
Avery has always been one of my favorite authors and as this series continues my love for her writing grows even stronger!!

What I love about The Manhattanites is their dedication and love for eachother. No matter what, they are always there for each other through thick and thin even if they are fighting. The Manhattanites are also the craziest bunch of silver spooners ever, with their hilarity, dedication, crazy antics and their amazing personalities.

In this book it revolves around Kiki, Taddy
Lylian Aguiar
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kiki is gonna give you one sexy ride in this book! Avery Aster did it again! The book is a sexy, easy read. Loved it all the way (as always!)
Janna
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Right, I've got to say, this just might be my all time favourite Manhattanites book. I love Kiki and the fact that she got two husbands just makes me thrilled.
The plot was very fast-paced and there was a lot of action. It kept me hooked until the end and I still couldn't get enough. I absolutely love this series and all the characters and I can't wait to read the next book (and yes, it's waiting for me in my kindle!).
I've admired Avery Aster's since I read the first book in the series, and it
2kasmom
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-york, celebrity
This is book #6 in The Manhattanites series. This can be read as a standalone novel. For reader understanding and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this series in order.

Kiki has had it after being dumped by a jerk. She meets Dejon and Dash and things change almost right away. First, there is intrigue. Second, there are sexy times. Last, there are choices.

Dejon & Dash both want her. There are many secrets being kept on all sides. Many surprises are in store for the reader .... and I do n
Mary
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kiki is the perfect balance to the crazy world of the Manhattanites. She is the straight-laced young woman that lives her morals and values which she works to impress her boss Taddy at the PR firm. Even she was surprised when she captured the heart of the popular DJ Dejon. Now they are engaged but Dejon has been distant. Dejon is pulled into a crazy family drama with his twin Dash. What happens when the mission their father sent them on puts them in the middle of Kiki’s biggest event committing ...more
Jammie Bebout
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Manhattanites never disappoint! This book was a fun, intriguing, and sexy romp through Kiki’s twin hell… or is it heaven? Sometimes even she doesn't know. These characters are not black and white. They are every shade of grey imaginable. This story definitely illustrates that no one is all good or all bad, and a good person can make a bad choice for a good reason. I really loved this book! I was totally hooked from page one and remained riveted to the very last word. I would highly recommend ...more
Jo
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't think I like it because husbands n wife with a daughter? No way. The traditional family that daughters give their v in the wedding day, but accept what their daughter did? Calling modern feminist? I m no buying it.

To be honest, lines are interesting, two guys stole the bloody diamonds, sent them back to where they belonged nags, to save the families who are suffering because of diamonds, it's interesting.

I just don't like the m-m-f part.
Theresa
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read. This is a wonderful story of Kiki, Deion, and dash. You get to see what is happening with Taddy and Warner, lex and Blake. I love Avery Aster's writing style so you get to always know what's going on in everyone's life. Great chemistry and some intrique with jewel heist. Can't wait for the next book.
Nadine Bookaholic
My first read of this book was a teaser, it wasn't the complete book just a few chapters.

**I have read this book as part of the Thrill Rides: 10 Book MEGA Bundle**
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you're a fan of Avery Aster's The Manhattanites, then you'll enjoy this fast-paced story filled with plenty of angst, humor, hot sex, kidnapping, forgiveness, love, and an HEA.
Charlene
Made no sense at all.
Simera
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Unique is a Manhattanites series book
Blood diamonds, a shooting, a kidnapping, twin brothers and one girl from Utah is one crazy, funny and sexy read.
Ava
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it
It wasn't my favorite one. Wasn't my style but was nice to read.
No fault into the plot or writing. Just not my style.
D.C.
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I mean who doesn't love twins?! Super fun and fast paced.
Stacey
Koutavi
Jun 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Riding Desire: Alpha Bad Boy Bikers
  • Southern Nights & Secrets (The Boys are Back in Town, #4)
  • The Prince of Punk Rock: Radical Rock Stars Book 1
  • Tame Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #13)
  • Dark Innocence (Dark, #1.5)
  • Before You (Cassie and Ty #1; Sex on the Beach)
  • Alpha Wolf Rising
  • Catacombs (The Immortal Archives, #3)
  • Deadly Betrayal (Rockford Security #1)
  • Heiress's Defiance (The Chatsfield, #8)
  • Red (A Brett MacLean Duet)
  • River of Deceit (Guitar Face, #4)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • Shannon, Boss (This Can't Be Happening, #4)
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Waterfall (Dragon's Fate, #1)
  • Sin with Me (With Me)
  • Sinful Surrender (Psychic Menage, #1)
Get a FREE ebook when you join Avery Aster's newsletter http://eepurl.com/CQ665

A graduate of New York University and a resident of the Big Apple for twenty years, New York Times bestselling author Avery Aster writes popular fiction in several genres. Erotic Romance fans enjoy Avery’s The Manhattanites books, while New Adult readers can’t get enough of the Undergrad Years. For those who like a goo

The Manhattanites (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Undergrad (The Manhattanites, #0.5)
  • Unscrupulous (The Manhattanites, #1)
  • Undressed (The Manhattanites, #2)
  • Unsaid (The Manhattanites, #3)
  • Unconventional (The Manhattanites, #4)
  • A Manhattanite's Christmas (The Manhattanites #5)
  • Uncensored (The Manhattanites, #7)
  • Undercover (The Manhattanites #8)
  • Unless (Jagger & Poppy Book 2)
  • Unlucky (Jagger & Poppy Book 3)