Start by marking “Walkin' on Clouds (Angels & Outlaws, #2)” as Want to Read:
Walkin' on Clouds (Angels & Outlaws, #2)

Walkin' on Clouds

(Angels & Outlaws #2)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  582 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Isaac Burnet didn't want to go to Louisiana to deliver the letter from Delia to her sister Fairlee, but he did. He sure didn't want to be party to kidnapping the sassy, spirited lass on the eve of her wedding, or journey two weeks with a woman who didn't like him, but he did.
Fairlee Lavalle was determined to marry Matthew Cheval no matter what her sisters, aunt, or uncle
Published November 20th 2012 by Montlake Romance (first published April 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Walkin' on Clouds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walkin' on Clouds

❆ Crystal ❆
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
2 stars. It wasn't as good as the first book for me. It had basically the same plot as book 1... traveling together, sleeping in barns, pretending to be married etc. I got pretty tired of the Walkin' on Clouds reference. I'm hoping book 3 will be better.
Betty Hansford
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Good'un!

Mrs. Brown, you have no idea how much I'm enjoying this series of books! Had I been born in that time period, I would have wanted my father to teach me the things that the Lavalle sisters were taught. I wish I had had the opportunity to teach my daughters those things. You've outdone yourself again. Thanks a bunch.
dyanna hughes
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Believe This Is True!

This book is wonderful, story about how true love can just knock your feet out from under you. Very well written. I could not put this book down, had to read just one more chapter, every time. Thank you Ms. Brown.
Casey
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've never read a Carolyn Brown book I didn't love

Strong, stubborn and opinionated both he and she! While I've never experienced fighting against my own feelings I can understand it.
Ima Petrone
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked the true to life this book ,it was very entertaining made me think of stories I heard from my grandma.

I can just imagine how shocking society would look upon ladies who could ride, shoot and handle traveling in the elements of wilderness.
Connie S. Koog
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Falling in love

It was a fun book to read and I enjoyed it. I loved how this girls was taught to defined each other.
Cindy
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Fairlee and Isaac

Isaac kidnapped Fairlee to prevent her from marrying a money hungry guy. They traveled to her sisters house. I enjoyed this book.
PATRICIA M KARCHER
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gotta read it!

Another Carolyn brown classic! Warm and funny. Beautiful realistic and attention to detail that transferred me to another time and place.
Trish
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cloudy with a chance of love

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Fairlee and Isaac are funny and stubborn and a cute couple figuring things out. Difficult to put it down.
C.
The second book in the Angels & Outlaws trilogy was also a fun read, but I liked it slightly less than the first book.I think because I didn't feel as much chemistry between Fairlee and Isaac, so I wonder how I will feel about the third book with Tempest and Micah,lol!

The descriptions of the stagecoach travel made my own body feel weary and sore,and I am so thankful that I wasn't born in that era!

Some funny events happen in this book as well,and some sweet ones.

I'm really enjoying these char
naomi ashcraft
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Second in the series and as good as the first can't wait to start the next one

Loved this book just as I did the first. Feisty females and their sexy men a good combo. Looking forward to the next one.
Paula Bothwell
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
PG - sweet and cute story
Violence: none
Language: nothing offensive
Sex: none - a few kisses
This is a perfect complement to book one (of three) in the *Angels and Outlaws* series by Carolyn Brown. I'm glad I read book one first.
Novella-sized (under 200 pages)
Danni
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
fun book.
Dorcas
THis series by Carolyn Brown is excellent. No preachiness at all, good strong characters, action and lots of humor. You'll love it.
Vernda Monette
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love in a Historic way

Great book. Easy to read. Nice rhythm of reading. Will look for other books by this author. Looking forward to the series.
Phyllis F Weber
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book!

Enjoyed all of the books in this series. Wanted another one. She is an author who grabs my attention. Problem is I don't want to put it down.
Alana
Nov 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
another great brown.
Barbara
Jun 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a little hokey but good. Easy read with a story line that you know how it will end. Get a glimpse of how travel must have been for the 1800s. I don't think I would have liked it.
Jody Wederstrandt
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cute

It was a little drawn out at times. Predictable, but a good, cute story. I would recommend this book to anyone.
Cici
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: clean-romance
I really am enjoying this series. The siblings and their chemistry is good. The romance is clean and sweet!
Danielle
Feb 14, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
this book would make a great drinking game--every time you read the phrase 'walkin on clouds,' take a shot of whiskey! you'll be drunk in no time a'tall!
Rachel
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun

Enjoyed the on /off, argumentative relationship between this couple. Fun fun, fun love hate relationship and then finally admitting to love.
Kristin
Pat Foubert
Jun 24, 2018
Deborah Cottrell
Jul 06, 2017
  • Heart of Lies (Irish Angel, #2)
  • Circle of Spies (The Culper Ring, #3)
  • Mail Order Love
  • The Oregon Trail Romance Collection: 9 Stories of Life on the Trail into the Western Frontier
  • Sleep In The Woods
  • The Cowboy's Sweetheart (The Cowboy Series, #6)
  • The Summer of the Barshinskeys
  • Kiss of the Christmas Wind
  • Red Bird (Prairie Winds, #3)
  • A Home at Trail's End (Homeward on the Oregon Trail, #3)
  • The Summer Day Is Done
  • The House on the Cliff
  • The Hand-Me-Down Family
  • A Plain & Simple Heart (The Amish of Apple Grove, #2)
  • A Veiled Reflection (Westward Chronicles, #3)
  • Heather (Mail-Order Brides of the West, #3; McCutcheon Family, #4)
Hi! I'm twenty five years old and movie star gorgeous. The camera added thirty plus years and a few wrinkles. Can't trust those cameras or mirrors either. Along with bathroom scales they are notorious liars! Honestly, I am the mother of three fantastic grown children who've made me laugh and given me more story ideas than I could ever write. My husband, Charles, is my strongest supporter and my be ...more

Angels & Outlaws (3 books)
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
  • A Trick of the Light (Angels & Outlaws, #3)