Start by marking “The Truest of Words (Words, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Truest of Words (Words, #3)

The Truest of Words

(Words #3)

With the end of term finally behind them, Aubrey and Daniel look forward to building a life together. A painful realization that they can’t truly embrace the future until they’ve come to terms with the past leads them to discover the healing potential of forgiveness and the power of unconditional love.

Like the first two books in the series, The Truest of Words is a romanti
Published November 18th 2014 by Omnific Publishing (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Truest of Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truest of Words

Ronnie
** Review: SOON **

NOTE: Unfortunately due to my hectic schedule, I will be unable to make long and detailed reviews like before. However, I will try to do my very best to at least take the time to write something. Brief yet, nonetheless.
Paula Radell
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit, my expectations were high by the time my marathon reading session led me to open book 3 of The Words Series, The Truest of Words. However, based on the first two installments in the series, I never thought for a minute that I would be disappointed. First, it’s the author’s story to tell, and it’s my role as a reader to respect how they tell it, to open my mind and engage … to try to understand the author’s intent, and to experience the story the way she envisioned it. Second, I ...more
Sakura
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, college
“Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.”
~William Shakespeare

Sailor and Poppet’s story is complete!
By the time I had my hands on The Truest of Words, I was already immensely invested in these beautiful characters and their journey. Georgina Guthrie masterfully placed Aubrey and Daniel’s complicated and tension-filled relationship into words.

Guthrie’s writing is so effortless, that as I made my way through this series, I kept
Cyndi Becker
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 #SailorAndPoppet Stars

The Truest of Words is a thoughtful, sweet and at times funny conclusion to the angst that is intrinsic in Aubrey Price and Daniel Grant’s forbidden romance that is Georgina Guthrie's “Words” series. This series has long been on my TBR and I’m so thankful that I was able read the entire series, all three books, back to back, with this final book wrapping up the story in an truly unexpected way.

Told in alternating chapters from both of their perspectives we get a sort of 3
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series! It was sweet, witty, romantic, and made the English major in me swoon with all the Shakespearean references!
Stephanie
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a luminous read...
This book has been sitting on my TBR-shortlist folder since April 2014. Today, the book finally came out. Yes, I am writing my review of this book on the day of the release because I just FINISHED reading The Truest of Words. I devoured and savored the entire book on its release day! I am NOT ashamed to say I didn't do much but read this book (I had a pretty free day) this entire day.

The Truest of Words is the final book of the Words Series. It picked up right where we le
Laurie
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It’s nearly a year since I first read The Weight of Words and had the privilege of connecting with its author, Georgina Guthrie. That these books have resonated with me is an understatement. More than words on the page, the Words series came to life in a resounding fashion – Daniel Grant and Aubrey Price are characters that will always inhabit my heart. I loved reading these books and have re-read them and with each time my love for them grows exponentially.

Though I am sad that the series is clo
Missy
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad that I stumbled upon this series while entering Giveaways on Goodreads. The thought of me never reading Georgina Guthrie's Words series literally makes me upset on what I would've missed out on. After finishing the three books and the novella, I had a serious book hangover. I can't stop thinking about these characters!!! I want to read more about what happens next in their lives. I NEED MORE!

This series had everything; forbidden romance, Shakespeare, and likable h/H. One thing I re
Brenda
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!
I loved all three books in this series. Georgina Guthrie is an amazing, gifted writer. This final book, The Truest of Words, did not disappoint me. I was wondering how there could be much left to their relationship before there was a happily ever after when I finished Book Two, but the unexpected rifts were there, making for another entertaining story.
Kudos to Ms. Guthrie. I look forward to any of her future work.
Allie
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Out of the three this was my favorite. It showed how they both matured and are open with each other. Poppet and Sailor are just amazing together. Again, I loved how we saw the relationship grow into an amazing romance of two people destine to be together. Georgina, you have done an amazing job!!
Tara
May 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: favorites
I absolutely devoured this series! Daniel is just amazing, I prayed for a HEA and I wasn't disappointed. The story is engaging, with so many layers and written with a obvious depth of love and feeling. One of my favourites. x
Katherine
My heart overflows with love for this book...*happy sigh*
Three Chicks
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star Review by Nicole Lorenzo

“I’m desperately in love with you, and I don’t care who knows.”

Aubrey and Daniel are elated to finally be able to carefully pursue their relationship without worrying about their secret getting out. Daniel is no longer Aubrey’s TA. With the term officially over and Aubrey’s graduation around the corner Daniel and Aubrey find themselves being able to breathe a little easier. Still they look forward to the near future when they can walk through campus holding hands
Lorn
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
View the post here: http://wp.me/pE9ue-lx

The Truest of Words is the third and last of Georgina Guthrie’s The Words Series. The first two books introduced me to Aubrey and Daniel. Their meeting, and coming to terms with their new found (if secret) feelings for each other. In the third book, the couple now take baby steps to make their relationship public, amidst the bumps they encounter along the way.

If there is one thing I love about Guthrie’s books, it is the characters. The Truest of Words bri
Cocktails and Books
For those that may not have read this series, THE TRUEST OF WORDS is the conclusion to the story of Daniel, TA and Aubrey, a senior student in the college course he is assisting. Daniel and Aubrey rub each other the wrong way when they meet, but neither of them can deny their attraction to the other. They fight what they feel and when they realize they can't, the vow to wait until the end of Aubrey's last term for their relationship to move forward. That proves easier said than done, but finally ...more
Paula
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Weight Of Words Trilogy-REVIEW
this is a short review for the three books together.
overall, i liked this series. what i can say won me over right away was the wit of the characters. the banter between them was fascinating, smart and sooo much fun.
the first two books were i little difficult for me because i felt like they were a bit dragging up until the third one which, to me, is when the real story takes off.
what i liked about the fisrt two was that they held out the sex and took the time
Jamie  Zishka
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Truest of Words was the third and final book in the Words Series. I have enjoyed every book in this series. I would give this book a 4 stars! This series started out with The Weight Of Words and continued with Better Deeds Than Words. This series was a teacher student romance, and it intrigued me from there beginning and I loved how it ended. There is just enough angst and passion that it will keep you going back for more.

In the first book you will see how Daniel and Aubrey meet under the t
Ames
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

The Truest of Words, The last installment of "The Words" Series, pick us up where BDtW left us, After Aubrey and Daniel, romantic weekend getaway..which you can say it was a success in every sense of the word. Start the day after they returned to their reality, they cannot be together in the clear, to the world to see them as a couple..would they meet and surpass all the challenges their relationship will bring, now the semester is over? Read Read Read.

if you are acquainted with georgina's writi
Keya
4 STARS

What a great conclusion for Aubrey and Daniel. In The Truest of Words the couple faced problems that threatened their relationship and they handled them together well. I loved how they worked through things instead of jumping to conclusion and making stupid decisions. They made sure not to misunderstand each other and when they did they worked through it.

I think it's the fact that the first stage of their relationship was all about getting to know each other - the verbal communication
Ellie  Dynek
It's been a long time since I found a book so enticing, so thrilling that I stayed up WAY too late reading it, and I was pleasantly and delightfully surprised by the fervor with which "The Truest of Words" pulled me in and kept me reading until the crack of dawn. Aubrey and Daniel's love for one another is beautiful and miraculous to behold; they care and support one another, relying on each other as reservoirs of strength and encouragement whilst at the same time each one encouraging the other ...more
Alicia Prevost
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well this was perfect.

Just...perfect.

It was everything the last book that needed to be, everything. Both Aubrey and Daniel went through things, separately that made them face the last of their issues so they could be stronger, and while they were both in different journeys they also had this amazing shared story of really slipping into their relationship. It was just...amazing.

I honestly have nothing constructive to say about this book, not one thing I want to complain about. It was just...awes
April ~ The Reading Belles
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, favorites, bookbf
GG has never disappointed me with the Words series even from the beginning. From the moment I finished the first book, I knew this series would be one of those few that I will forever treasure. And now with the TTOW, I couldn't ask for a better ending to Daniel and Aubrey's story. The book was longer than the first two but who's complaining? I loved every page of it. It was simply amazing---from how GG wrote it, to their witty conversations, the emotions, the characters (take note of Patty's awe ...more
Evette
Nov 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Beautiful, just beautiful! Clever and sexy, the story has a good balance of high and low points, making for an honest love story.

The secondary characters were well-developed, all fitting together to make Daniel and Aubrey's story rich and layered. From Daniel's parents and brothers to Aubrey's friends that are family, each played their role and added so much to their story.

The theme of forgiveness is throughout the story, adding another interesting aspect to Daniel and Aubrey's story.

Ultimately
Kez11
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful love story. This is good old fashioned romance at it's best. Aubrey and Daniel (Poppet and Sailor as they are effectionately known) will capture your heart with their story. There are many *big sigh* moments during 'The Truest of Words' as Daniel continues to be such a 'swoonworthy' book boyfriend - total sweetheart! The story also sees both Aubrey and Daniel experience personal growth that tells a wonderful story of mercy and compassion. I was sorry to reach the end and I would ...more
Riju  Aggarwal
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: the-best-of-all
I took me really long to finish this novel. Mostly because I didn't want it to finish. I loved Aubrey and Daniel, their conversations, the side characters, the writing, the quotes and what do I say about the covers? They are incredible hard to resist. What I loved the most is that they actually handled problems like adults. I actually saw growth in them as people. The HEA didn't make me roll my eyes and the ship sailed pretty well. I really hope Georgina Guthrie writes plenty other novels with e ...more
Elle
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The Truest of Words by Georgina Guthrie will warm your heart and satisfy your desire for romance. I have loved following Aubrey and Daniel’s journey from first sight to happily ever after. Their connection is playful with a heavy undertone of passion and sexual tension. The exchanges between our hero and heroine always made me smile and further invest myself in their story. From start to finish I was immersed in their world and enjoyed every twist and triumph. If you haven’t discovered Georgina ...more
Mistie
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Georgina is an excellent writer. I enjoyed this series so much and look forward to more. I don't like to give spoilers but I'll just say this is a very real story and a fairytale romance. GG's writing is smooth and seamless, you don't realize how much time has gone by when reading. I'm not good at these reviews, but I recommend this to everyone. Excellent, GG.
Ann Dornan
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I LOVE THIS BOOK!
Georgina GuthrieYOU MADE MY NEW YEAR!
Brandy Alexander
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happily ever after

Nice series, I'm glad there wasn't any issues which led to a breakup and then reunion. It was nice to see the characters grow and learn like people should do in real relationships. Kudos author, I'd definitely recommend!!
Detroitangel
Nov 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS This book was an ending to a great romance. I couldn't remember if the fanfiction actually had such an extended end, where most questions were answered so thoroughly. I really feel like these characters have Peace and a future that is filled with snarky goodness.

• Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
  • Starlight (Starlight Trilogy, #1)
  • The Little Drummer Boy
  • Pleasures Untold (Hanaford Park, #2)
  • Little Battles (Old Wounds, #2)
  • Grave Refrain
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • The Unveiling (Work of Art, #2)
  • Cursive
  • Good Ground
  • The Art of Being Indifferent (The Twisted Family Tree Series, #1)
  • Exposure
  • Forever Your Heart (The Heart, #3)
  • Stitches and Scars
  • Indivisible
  • Over the Edge
  • Bound in Blue (Love Square, #3)
Georgina Guthrie is a self-professed book hugger and compulsive diarist. Though GG now resides in Canada, she was born across the pond and still considers herself a Brit through and through, which may explain her frequent visits to her favourite local British import shop.

GG is often happiest when reading and writing, but she’s just as likely to be found hanging out with friends and family, almost

Words (3 books)
  • The Weight of Words (Words, #1)
  • Better Deeds than Words (Words, #2)
“This is something my mom told me once,” she said, stretching the ribbon out between her hands and then tying a loose knot on one end. “Imagine this is your relationship with Daniel.” She handed me the ribbon and pointed at the knot. “This is where you are right now. Untie it.”
I slipped the knot free. “Pretty easy, right?” she said. “There’s a small bump on the fabric, but you can smooth it down. If I’d pulled the knot really tight, it’d be harder to untie, and there’d be a big dent left behind.”
I flattened the ribbon across my leg. “Meaning the more you drag out conflicts the harder they are to recover from, and the more damage they leave behind?”
“Precisely.” “How’d you get to be so smart?”
2 likes