Start by marking “Blood Reign (Blood, #4)” as Want to Read:
Blood Reign (Blood, #4)

Blood Reign

(Blood #4)

Julia's sworn enemies are safely sequestered in a prison of the fey and her forever mate has been chosen. Not by blood, but by a circumstance shaped from coincidence. However, it's not enough to save Julia and the others who came from Alaska their fate by the hand of the Alaska den, whose reacquisition has come alarmingly full-circle to capture them.

Tharell of the fey
Published June 27th 2014 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Blood Reign, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Reign

Start your review of Blood Reign (Blood, #4)
Beth
Get your swords ready, you are about to be pulled into this marvelous adventure. Blood Reign is a high velocity, action packed adventure that will have you clinging to the pages.

Julia'a blood has once again got her into a precarious situation, taking a few friends along for the ride. The Red pack has emerged and is threatening the happiness and peace between the supernatural species. Will they have the power to defeat this new enemy when there is betrayal within?

Once again, Tamara Rose Blodgett
Dianne
Good versus evil, peace versus war, face it, the supernatural world can be a deadly place to live. Once again, Tamara Rose Blodgett drops kicks us into the middle of the tension and danger of Julia’s world. Every were, vamp and fae want a piece of her, or more specifically her blood because Julia is the Rare One with very special and powerful blood flowing through her veins. When danger slithers closer as a pack of weres decide they want to be the world’s top dogs and Julia and her band of ...more
A Book Vacation
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
To see my full review:

An even darker, bloodier tale that its predecessors, book four in Blodgett’s Blood Series, Blood Reign, packs a powerful punch as it unfolds. Captive in the clutches of the Reds, a controlling Were group set on world dominance, The Rare One, Julia, and her band of friends, both Singers and Weres alike, must outthink and overcome their captors in a game of cat and mouse as the Reds’ plans of genocide begin to take hold.

As the story jumps back and forth
Lost intheFlood
Liking this series less and less as it continues...I may pick up book 5, because I am far enough into the story I want to find out how it is resolved. I am really tired of the graphic violence, really tired of Tony (there is a lot of Tony in this book). My favorite characters are Slash and Adi, and they are hardly in this book at all. I am not that impressed with Jason and don't feel a connection with him and Julia I guess. It seems like things went downhill for me at the point where Julia ...more
Clara Harding
As a loyal follower of the Blood Series by Tamara Rose Blodgett from the very first book, I was very excited to read Blood Reign and find out just what was going to happen to Julia next.....

I pre-ordered my copy, and even waited up until it began to download onto my Kindle so I could jump right in and after reading the first few pages I was glad that it had been worth the wait! The time scale between the last book in the series and Blood Reign was quite a while but when you take into account how
Ange
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC copy of Blood Reign from the author Tamara Rose Blodgett in exchange for an honest review.

We're talking Werewolves, Vampires, Faeries and Singers here. What more could you possibly crave in a dark paranormal fantasy novel?! Oh yeh, how about Angels and Demons?! We're talking a pizza with the lot! TRB has out done herself in her trademark ingenious complexity here folks!

Julia, Queen of the Blood Singers, is sort by all of the above mentioned races as a breeding mare, to
Lori
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you read the Blood series by Tamara yet? Why not? Do you not like action, romance, sarcasm and blood? Because that's Blood Reign is in a nutshell.

This is a complicated series, and by complicated I mean there are about fifty things happening at once. What I love about this is that it's fast paced. There is no down time. One thing happens, and then another. And it's boom-boom-boom. Tamara's writing only gets better with every book that she puts out.

I love Jules. I love Cyn, and I hate to
Ariel Mathis
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*A complimentary ecopy of this book was given to me by the author in exchange for my honest review.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." ~Alexander the Great

I remember reading that quote back in high school and while I was reading this book, it popped into my head. Fitting, I would say.
Jules has just about come into her own, not quite there but close. Her group is out for war. A werewolf is loose killing Singers & Julia is bound
Irene Hollimon
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It was really good but damn if there wasn't a cliffhaner- ugh
Bev
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG. What an unbelievable book this was. I am now on book 9 and it is just as good as the rest. Young Love. Death. The Rare One. Were. Vampires. The Feral. Blood Singers. Lots of humour amongst the blood and gore. And hot hot s----y stuff. Where on earth does this author get her imagination? Brilliant series.
Michele Evans
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great supernatural series

I read all seven books back to back - now I wish I didn't have to wait until next year to see how it all ends. They're are so many different things going on. It'll be hard to remember it all!

If you like werewolves, vampires, angel-enhanced humans with powers, demonic, angelics, and fae, this series is for you.
Nook Books and More Blog
It's captivatingly suspenseful, spontaneous, yet sinful and exciting rolled into one - Nook Books and More Blog

There are more characters added to this book as well. It gives it yet again a more darker spin in which I really enjoy. You can expect the unexpected as you travel through the different sides and turmoil that Ms. Blodgett has woven. Oh what a tangle web we weave!

The story has several POV as per the other books giving you a clear picture of much detail as each scene plays out. The reader
Sandy Grissett
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well Wow. What can I say!

This is almost better than the other books. Now we have demons in the book, and Jacqueline has turned full face. Also, Jacqueline is pregnant. At the beginning Julia had to escape from the reds. Then we find out the devastation that happened to her home. Tharell has become deceitful. Is Domi dead? Where is Scott? This will leave you in suspense. Is Jules going to make it? We have lost so many in this book. A great read especially if you have read the ones before this
Dawn Yacovetta
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just when I think, I've got it figured out, all hell (literally) breaks loose! Tamara Rose Blodgett has a way of keeping this reader on her toes. I was feeling pretty good about the direction the story was going, and it veered off into another direction completely. However, I there are some unresolved issues that need to be addressed if all of the species are to survive. I'm quite pleased that she didn't make it all that simple. I love the underlying pairings and can't wait to see what happens ...more
Andrea Heltsley
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-read
Just when I think things can't get more complicated, they do!! The supernatural world is not so secret to Julia anymore. With new allies and new enemies arriving at every turn, it's hard to know who to trust. I'm still loving this series and can't wait for the next book to be released on April 3rd!!!
Cara
Better than the last one and because Julia is still indecisive, I'm still holding out hope for Scott. Except for a few parts, Scott was mostly absent; appearing and then disappearing almost randomly.
Jacqueline apparently has a change of heart and though she's mated to Tony, she's pregnant with Domi's baby? ...Ok.
I want some resolution already!!
Peggy
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This book is hot!

The main story in this book is really fast paced and exciting. I can't wait to read the rest of the series! There is a second series included in this book and is about vampires and druids and it's hot, lots of sex and romance! Two great series in one book! Can't beat that!
Karen Jelleberg
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series!
Ukochana Kobieta
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG, it can't end like that!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next one.......
Tammy
Aug 12, 2016
Karen Jones
Jul 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Finn (Moonlight Wolves Book 4)
  • Christmas Night Bear: Wyatt - Small Town Christmas Shifter Romance
  • Wolf Bitten (Lunar Academy, #4)
  • Ethan (Moonlight Wolves Book 5)
  • Grant (Moonlight Wolves Book 3)
  • His Christmas Love
  • Tasting Her Christmas Cookies (Frost Brothers #2)
  • Awakening the Fae (Shadow-walkers #4)
  • Into the Light (Angel Academy #4)
  • Josh's Fake Fiancee (Military Men 5)
  • Forbidden Series Bundle: Books #1-6
  • Shadow Claw Box Set (Volume II)
  • Miracle on Main Street: A Snow Creek Christmas Novella
  • His To Save (New Earth, #3)
  • Earth Dragon's Kiss (High House Draconis Book 4)
  • Dragon Elements Box Set
  • Wicked Hot Magic (Salem Academy #1)
  • Pretend Wife
www.TamaraRoseBlodgett.com

NEW RELEASE ALERT: bit.ly/NEWS-TRB

Tamara Rose Blodgett is the author of over ninety-five titles, including her NEW YORK TIMES bestselling novel, A TERRIBLE LOVE, and the international bestselling TOKEN serial, written under the pen name Marata Eros. Tamara writes a variety of dark fiction in the genres of erotica, fantasy, horror, romance, suspense and sci-fi. She and her

Blood (6 books)
  • Blood Singers (Blood, #1)
  • Blood Song (Blood, #2)
  • Blood Chosen (Blood, #3)
  • Angelic Blood (Blood, #5)
  • Blood Enchantment (Blood, #6)