Start by marking “Meagan's Marine (Halos & Horns, #3)” as Want to Read:
Meagan's Marine (Halos & Horns, #3)

Meagan's Marine

(Halos & Horns #3)

It’s tough going for single mom, Meagan Hutton. She has to keep up with an active three-year-old son, her job as bartender extraordinaire at Red’s club, and her online college classes—all while doing whatever she can to make ends meet. Throw in paranormal activity of the creepy kind, happening with disturbing frequency in her home, and she’s struggling just to stay sane. T ...more
Published October 4th 2013 by Cajunflair Publishing (first published October 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Meagan's Marine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meagan's Marine

Tonya
4.5/5.00

I love a good ghost story, and Lori has delivered in spades. Her characters grab your attention right from the beginning and keep your attention throughout the whole book. Even though this is the third book in the Halos and Horns series, it stands totally on it's own. Not having read the first two in the series, I will be going back and reading the other's. I think Ms. Leger does dialogue between characters extremely well and I can't wait to read more from her! I can't wait to read Tex's
Kimnjcb
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great book. I really enjoyed this book. Can't wait for the next one.
bamaace83
This book was not as good as the first book I read in this series. I'm not that big into ghosts and spirits from the past. This book was heavily centered on Meagan's deceased fiance' who was appearing in ghost form to her son. I do think that Mitch does a great job handling Meagan's past at the same time as trying to hand her a future. It's an okay book and I'll continue reading the author but the ghosts things were hard to read at times.
Concetta33
Mar 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was mostly good. The paranormal bits added to the overall theme in a good way. The constant mention of God did not come off as preachy but her being understandably angry and needing someone to blame. My only criticism is that it ended to abruptly for me. I just kind of felt like the author got tired of writing so just said, " Ok let's get together" the end. I like to see my hero's and heroines more finished, down the road, married with all their little loose ends tied up.
Sarah Lazowski
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ghost story with a good twist!
I loved this book and this series! Lori really knows how to bring her characters to life. Without giving away and spoilers, the ghost aspect of this story was good and the twist in the story was good as well. I really hope there are more books to come in this series. I highly recommend Lori Leger and her Halos & Horns Series!!
Stephanie Zammit
And yet another success for Lori Leger. I loved all the paranormal stuff going on with this one, quite different from the rest of the series but it made it all the more special. I loved Meagan's tough chick exterior but soft heart and Mitch made me fall in love with his character and root for him from beginning to end. Can't wait for the next one :)
Pam
A new author for me, so I wasn't certain what to expect. I was pleased to find a well written and plotted story with some great characters. The personalities are very nicely done, there's some good imagery and the pacing is smooth. I enjoyed the addition of the ghost and how that plot thread is integrated into the story. I"ll be reading other books in the series.
Tammy  Tracy
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had no idea what to expect when I opened this book to read it, I just thought it was another soldier romance. Nope this one had a flair for the supernatural. I enjoyed the characters and story. It looks like there are a few more in this series, not sure yet if I am ready to spend the $$ on more.
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

Ms. Leger has an exceptional way of developing the characters!

Read full review in the 2013 Dec/Jan Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Kath
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great vacation read. There is a ghostly factor included, but that added to the story for me as I was raised on ghost stories as a family connection. Odd I know, but some of us have more interesting ancestors than expected.
Joni
Mar 06, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun love story with a touch of the paranormal. Great chemistry between characters, a touching plot, and a set up for more books in this series.
Hannah
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was just ok, it was a nice story and I loved the ghost of the ex-fiancé but it was just kind of boring other than that.
Maria
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free
Well written story, strong characters, plausible reactions - even with the paranormal factor - and a love relationship that evolves in a very smooth and gradual way.
Heather
Nov 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book, did not expect the story line..
Hannah
Mar 11, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this story had a paranormal element, I definitely wasn't expecting that (I probably should read the back cover more closely...) but it was nice to have something a little different.
Tawnya
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meagans Marine is a great book. It was a tear jerker a few times, but that just added to the story line. Lori Leger did a wonderful job bringing the characters to life.
Dena
I absolutely fell in love with buck. Everyone hopes that someone they love will come back. I hope it happens but this story gives hope. This story is inspiring and I am happy to come across this.
Amanda
I love these books! Just like the rest I didn't want this one to end. I can't wait for the next!
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
Kindle Freebie 11.11.13
Julianna
Really liked it. But i like most of her books:)
Elizabeth
Okay book, but there was obviously character build up in other books that was needed to fully enjoy this one.
Renee
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deliciously different!

I never thought I would like Military Romance, but in recent months my mind has been changed by a couple of authors and Lori Leger is one of them.

Meagan’s love story begins with a soul searing loss that seems to be impossible for her to recover from. The story grabs us and draws us into her life as we watch her grow into a strong, unstoppable woman who refuses to give up, no matter the challenges that try her. She is determined to make it on her own, bar tending, getting he
Brandi Hall
Cher
May 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• A Special Ops Christmas
  • Azure (Drowning In You)
  • Christmas with a Soldier (Soldier, #1)
  • Being Prince Charming
  • Vanished (Saved, #2)
  • All the Right Reasons (Damaged Heroes, #3)
  • Lethal Confessions
  • Wounded (Aspen, #0.5)
  • Her Immortal Love
  • Cat Got Your Tongue?
  • Cursed Desires
  • Fried Pickles and the Fuzz
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • Tripped Up (SEALs On Fire, #8)
  • A Ghostly Ménage
  • Chocolate Covered Billionaire Navy SEAL
  • For the Love of Jazz
  • e.Vampire.com
Award winning author, Lori Leger, adores writing stories set in southwest Louisiana, where good Cajun cooking, helping your neighbors, and saying ‘y’all’ is as normal as hurricanes, heat, and humidity. She has twelve full-length novels, and five short stories published in four series: La Fleur de Love, its spin-off, Halos & Horns, Seasons of Love, Prime of Love series, one stand-alone Christma ...more

Halos & Horns (3 books)
  • Green Eyed Temptation (Halos & Horns, #1)
  • Sarah Smile (Halos & Horns, #2)