Start by marking “Agent T3: d'Artagnan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #3)” as Want to Read:
Agent T3: d'Artagnan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #3)

Read Excerpt

Agent T3: d'Artagnan

(The D.I.R.E. Agency #3)

She lost her memory.

He lost everything.

Together, they need to find a way to save the world.

d’Artagnan (Dar) Naylor: trained by the best, disciplined by the toughest, and raised by the vilest – his father. He bought into his family’s life of crime, until he learned the reasons behind it.

Now, he possesses enhancements installed by The D.I.R.E. Agency – an organization he onc
ebook
Published December 16th 2013 by Joni Hahn (first published December 9th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Agent T3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Agent T3

Jewel
And the history of the parents just gets more and more ... just wow. Lots of deception and back stabbing went on between Dar's parents and their peers.

Dar has a chance to really prove himself as DIRE's newest agent. He's given time travel, which is very very cool. The chemistry between him and Jocelyn isn't as hot as the previous two couples, but they do have it. They actually take more time to get to know one another than the others did.

What I really like about this series is it kind of keeps y
Nikki Brooks
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series-boxsets
D'Artagnan, Cass' twin brother (Cass is the heroine of book two) has realised the false truths his father propagated to him and Cass and decides to redeem himself working for DIRE. Before his enhancements can be implanted, he is called to the hospital after a female was found nearby the time machine entry point.

Jocelyn, is the daughter of Dr Chambers, and has travelled to the future with a mission... pity she has amnesia and can't remember what her plan was!! When she temporarily wakes and sees
Julianna
Great wrap up to a new series. Am looking forward to more agents!
Cynthia
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: supernatural
This book takes off where book 2 leaves off traveling back in time to make things right. The author gives you an action pack read full of danger and thrills that will keep you guessing as she throws in a little humor to keep you smiling. This is just a little more completed and you will have to pay a little closer attention or you will find yourself going back in re-listening a few times. I really enjoyed the science fiction military thriller.

D'Artagnan might have been raised and trained by his
Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

If you haven't discovered Joni Hahn's D.I.R.E. Series, you are seriously missing out. Part romantic suspense, part urban fantasy and part Sci-Fi. A complicated story of passion and revenge. Of justice and forgiveness. Of love and hate. Of good and evil.

In Tristan's book we were introduced to D.I.R.E. and it's advanced technologies. We also found out about the complicated relationships of it's founders. In Aidan, we discovered that the future is totally wrappe
Emsy Van Wyck
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-at-fff
Hahn delivers thrilling conclusion in book three of D.I.R.E. Agency series

Be prepared to stay up all night when you're reading one of Joni Hahn's D.I.R.E. Agency series. Packed with suspense, alpha heroes, and strong sassy, intelligent, and independent heroines, these romances deliver on every front. There's a touch of paranormal with the enhanced-heroes and time travel; plenty of thrills; and, above all, romance.

Each of the three books in the series profiles a different agent, in book three, A
Lexi
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**Originally written for Book Bliss book blog. I received a copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased and honest review.**

Review: 5 stars
General: This is the third book in the series and I would say at this point you do need to read at least book 2 prior or you will be a little confused. The world building and science are still great in this book, but I just felt there were a lot of references and events that a reader would need/want to know before diving into this one. By far my favorite bo
Laura Greenwood
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Agent T3 d'Artagnan in exchange for my review.

Former bad guy through birth, Dar, has had his whole world turned upside down by the D.I.R.E agency. Not only is his twin sister, Cassandra, now with Aidan (Agent E2), but Mitchel wants to recruit him to become the first time travelling agent to save the world, and the past, from Chalmers, a scientist from the future who is working with the Nazis. Throw into this Chalm
The Book and The Harlot's Blog
The third book in the DIRE series is almost as amazing as the first ones. d’Artagnan story is more dramatic than Aidan’s and Tristan’s, where theirs had a reluctant, but harshly sexual feel, Dar’s definitely has a more urgency in it. d’Artagnan’s perspectives offers readers a look into his mind, what makes him tick. He’s witty and a complete smart ass.

Dar has always felt family loyalty rises above all else, but his father has basically severed ties. Now the DIRE men and woman stand beside him a
PepperP0t
Coping with the shock of their mother's duplicity, d'Artagnan and Tristan get to the business of being brothers. Dar's struggling to fit the DIRE agent mold as he entertains the job offer to be their exclusive time-travel agent and faces his father's deceit. Adding to his emotional luggage is the thunderclap of emotion he got from a new female captive.

Jocelyn Chalmers was memorable to the team as the woman who tried to convince Aiden to take her with him. She became the unwilling accomplice of
Janna
Feb 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Agent T3: d-Artagnan Naylor

Credentials:
• Rebel son of Former Navy SEAL
• Trained under his father
Enhancements:
• Time Travel

3 Star. With a little more umph in the sex department, it would be a 4 or 5 star.
Typically I don't read paranormal books, but I do love Romance novels and I did find this book interesting with the use of technology infused into a "soldier" for the good of all. I do like more ummph in the passion scenes, but I did enjoy the book.

In book three focuses on d-Artagnan Nayl
Kelly
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW, Joni Hahn did it again! I don't want to give away any spoilers and will say you need to read the whole series to get the full effect of seriously HOTT super hero guys, beautiful stubborn women who are smart,fighters and not waiting to be saved by a man all the time. The sci fi aspect is so intriguing and thrown in the steamy romance scenes work so well it amazed me. So many twists and turns yet easy to keep up with and trying to figure out which secret would come out next kept me on my toes ...more
annette colon
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Bad Boys Future Can Be Found In The Past

d'Artagnan, has lived all his life under his fathers thumb. Now he has a chance to start over as a DIRE agent. His assignment: watch over the mysterious beauty Jocelyn.
Jocelyn wakes up in the hospital with no memory of who she is. All she remembers is that her life is in danger. The one person she feels safe with is d'Artagnan.
d'Artagnan knows Jocelyns' origins. He just has to figure out how to jostle her memory and not lose her in the process.
Meiwilli
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was ok
Maria
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow and Wow to say I have fallen in love with Tristan, Aidan and Dar is an understatement. There is plenty of testosterone floating around, enough to make you think your normal alpha male looks like a dweeb!! It saddens me to say I have finished the series far to quickly, but what a brilliant read it was, full of edge of the seat action, romance and sexiness, with a great story line.
I hope there will be more adventures coming from the D.I.R.E agents. A highly recommended read.
Azrina
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book! Heck, I loved this series! It was brilliantly written. It kept me engaged all the way to the end. I seriously couldn't put it down.

I especially loved how the girls in this story were all strong and independent women, and not the 'damsel in distress' kinds who whine all the time.

And the men.. Tristan, Aidan, and Dar. What's not to love about them? ;)

I would recommend the D.I.R.E. Agency series to all.
Heather
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't expecting to like Dar as much as I do. I thought for sure he was going to always be the bad guy. But after the betrayal of his father. Learning about his true mother, falling for Jocelyn. Learning more about his new brother and sister. There was so much to learn in this book! Dar goes beyond awesome! Dar turns out to be the complete opposite as he's portrayed in the past books of the D.I.R.E. series. Dar turns out to be quit the Agent and all around good guy.
Karen Whaling
Jun 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Ok, I have a problem with this book. I won't give anything away, but I will say, I felt Dar had too much power in this book. Yes I know he was the main character, but I don't know, something just didn't sit well with me. Also, his relationship with Jocelyn left me wanting more. Jocelyn was too bold for being from 1944.

Overall, it was a good read, but not great.
Jessica
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
As the third book of this series, I enjoyed seeing all the characters and everything come into play. Again, the special powers were unique to this genre, as it wasn't vampires or otherworldly characters, but due to government enhancement. I liked that play and I think that Joni Hahn did a good job with it.
Sue
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure what others look for in their books but I found this grabbed my attention and held for the whole story. I liked that you know it will continue in book two and three. No lag time just hit and go. Enjoy. The last thus this book was as good as the previous two, it tied everything up nicely.
Amanda S.
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Okay, I think d'Artagnan's story is a bit underdeveloped. why, mostly because the thing that happened between him and Jocelyn is a bit too fast. so i don't really feel the chemistry.

I was expecting more action you know, but even though the ending is disappointing, in my opinion, I still enjoyed this book.

looking forward to read the next installment!
Suzanne Cotton
DIRE AGENT T3

Excellent does not describe this book along with the other 2 in the series. Great storyline and characters an at the edge of your seat read. I couldn't put it down. I do hope there are more to come
Sheri
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: joni-hahn
Being the son of The D.I.R.E. Agency's enemy as well as being one himself, d'Artagnan (Dar) finds himself among a new family and a new outlook on life. While on a mission he falls for a woman he knows he can't have. Follow Dar as he struggles with the changes in his life.
Tessie
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The story continues to build with each new book in the series.
Barbara
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Some mixed up family but in end super heroes prevail with loves of their lives
Paula
Great book, great series. These were not long books and well worth reading all 3.
Tara West
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Joni Hahn knocks it out of the park with this one. Smokin! I just love this series. My only complaint is that I wish there were more books! I'll definitely be looking for more from this author.
Angie Wade
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of Suspenseful Romance with a Rockin Sci Fi Core
Loved d'Artagnan! Enjoying this series very much! Joni Hahn rocks!
Vanessa
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this series! Another great story loved how it kept you guessing what was going to happen next! Hahn is a good author can't wait to read more from her!
Delia
Nov 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Book 3 again continues where book 2 left off, loved that part. Another quick read, and the backstory just keeps getting better!

• Darksider (Reveler, #3)
  • Queen of Wands (Sanctify, #2)
  • King's Throne (Tales of the Were: String of Fate #2)
  • Lost in La La Land
  • Through The Veil (#1)
  • Myth and Magic
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • Nightmares of the Queen (The Brajj, #2)
  • Unbound (The Amoveo Legend, #5.5)
  • Caged Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters #5)
  • Blaze of Glory (Blaze of Glory, #1)
  • Hot Witness (Hostile Operations Team, #9.5; The MacKenzie Family, #12.2)
  • Game of Lies (Messenger Chronicles, #2)
  • Mine to Have (Mine, #5)
  • A Wicked Hunger (Creatures of Darkness #1)
  • The Black Sheep's Inheritance
  • By Sea (Supernatural Renegades, #1)
  • Jaguar Hunt (Heart of the Jaguar, #3)

The D.I.R.E. Agency (7 books)
  • Agent I1: Tristan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #1)
  • Agent E2: Aidan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #2)
  • Agent M4: Riordan (D.I.R.E. Agency, #4)
  • Agent S5: Jaydan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #5)
  • Agent N6: Dylan (The D.I.R.E. Agency, #6)
  • Agent U7: Keegan (The D.I.R.E. Agency, #7)