Start by marking “Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #3)

Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #3)

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,448 Ratings  ·  267 Reviews
Chad's Point of view

Everything Chad thought was right turns out wrong. Now he's living with the consequences of his decisions, and no one, not even the dark-haired beauty who swears she can deliver him to the doorstep of his worst enemy, is granted his trust. He lives, eats and breathes two thoughts and two alone: Protect his sister Amy, and, revenge is everything.
Published August 18th 2015 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Forsaken, please sign up.

100sweet According to Amazon, this is going to be released August 18, 2015.
November 9 by Colleen HooverForbid Me by M.  RobinsonDark Wild Night by Christina LaurenHollywood Dirt by Alessandra TorreTomorrow's Lies by S.R. Grey
2015 Romantic Releases (JULY to DECEMBER)
39th out of 492 books — 1,569 voters
Winter by Marissa MeyerQueen of Shadows by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasThe Heir by Kiera CassEnd of Days by Susan Ee
The "Can't Wait" Books of 2015
211th out of 2,449 books — 12,361 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa Renee Jones
Aug 18, 2015 Lisa Renee Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
FORSAKEN is AVAILABLE NOW! ALL your questions will be answered AND you will see a TON of Liam and Amy in this book!

Don't forget the FINALE - UNBROKEN - coming in 3 weeks!

EXCERPT
"Chad."

Gia's voice, directly behind me, radiates through me, a
Khadidja
Jun 18, 2016 Khadidja rated it really liked it
i loved this book so much its my favorite book in this serie so far:D i can't get enough of Gia and chad. i enjoyed Chad's POV of the story, i honestly thought he was dead the whole time, The only thing that I had problems with was how rushed the book seemed. The beginning and the middle were drawn out, the way that they should be, The last quarter of the book just felt hurried along but for the most part of the book I was reading literally non-stop.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Finally the next book in this amazing series.
It was suspensy, sexy, moving. Great!

I LOOOOVED the first book in this series Escaping Reality sooo much, that every book that follows just can't measure up to it. But that doesn't mean that books 2+3 were bad. Just not totally as amazing as the first one

Now I can't wait to read the final book.

description

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email

Candace
I'm not sure what I expected, but this wasn't it. Yes, I knew that Amy's brother, Chad, would be center stage for this book. I knew he would be on the run. And, I knew that there would be a love story. I guess I just wanted to see more of Amy and Liam. I kind of felt like I was reading a new series, or spin-off, versus another book in an ongoing series.

While reading this book I struggled to connect to the main characters. Chad and Gia were "okay", but I never really felt attached to either of th
Pearl
Nov 13, 2013 Pearl marked it as to-read
I really really REALLY, need this book ASAP!
Melissa
Aug 26, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Well worth the wait. Though I'm not 100% sure there aren't some parts that meld completely, but then it's been a while since I read the first two so I could be wrong. Nevertheless - excellent read.
Shayna
Addictive! Passionate! Thrilling! Emotional! I LOVED everything about this book! Who needs to read the synopsis when you have such an incredibly talented writer like Lisa Renee Jones. She blows me away EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. If Lisa writes it, I'm reading it, no matter what.

Chad and Gia's interactions were absolutely combustible. No matter if it's seething anger towards one another, or an intense passion they can't deny, every emotion jumps off the page and entraps your heart.

Mystery, deception,
Linda
Jul 10, 2015 Linda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chad didnt realize what accepting treasure hunting for his dads financial backer would cost, not just him, but his whole family. That simple yes brought so much misery to both him and his sister, but now six years later hes finally close to his revenge. If he just can keep himself alive a little bit longer.
Saved from a tricky sitation Chad isnt sure he can trust his savior, Gia is so far an unknown player, and Chad is not one to trust. Last time he did, he was sold out. Can they make it out ali
AJ

This is the third book in the Amy Bensen series (definitely not a standalone) and veers away from Amy’s story to feature her brother Chad. Up until the end of the last book, Amy (and the reader) thought that Chad died 6 years ago in the fire that killed her parents, but it turns out he is very much alive and has been the one orchestrating Amy’s protection from afar and working to keep her hidden from the men who killed their family and who are still on the hunt for the two of them.

Chad
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
I think this was my favorite book in the entire series. It was awesome finding out everything. All my questions were answered.

Foresaken had it all, suspense, mystery, smoking hotness, electrified sexual tension and a bunch of OMG moments. It became very hard for me to pick who I liked more, Chad or Liam, I still can't decide.

This installment is a must read in this series, you will not be disappointed.
Lorie Glowania
Aug 18, 2015 Lorie Glowania rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was granted a early ARC from the author for a honest review. Book 3 in this series. The story takes places from Amy's brother Chad point of view. Again Lisa does it again with you gasping and wanting more after its over. I don't think I got over 1 and 2 and you wont want to after 3 either. A must read
Amy
Dec 05, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Forsaken has been one of my most anticipated reads. I have been waiting patiently for two years for more answers and now everything finally comes together.

Forsaken is Chad’s story. Chad is Amy’s brother. The men who originally hired Chad to find the treasure, have taken him and want the treasure for themselves. When Gia finds out what plans the men have for Chad, she sets her own plan in motion to help him escape. Now the two of them are on the run. Motives will be questioned. Trust will be flee
Sara
Jul 23, 2015 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free ARC copy of Forsaken in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book so much it was hard to put it down! It was so good to hear Chad's side of the story and see the hell he's been living trying to make sure Amy is safe. I really enjoyed getting to know Gia, she is a strong character and a great companion for Chad. The book was so action packed and detailed that I felt like I was right there with the characters in the moment. I can't wait to see how everything ends up!
Amber Day
Jul 16, 2015 Amber Day rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What would you do if you got your family killed by getting involved with the wrong people? Chad had to worry about this after saving his little sister Amy, he went into hiding to protect the remaining person he loved.
This book answered a lot of questions that i had about why Amy was on the run. I loved this book and am once againin awe of Lisa's capability to make me so enraptured with a story. it is an amazing book.
Angela
Jul 30, 2015 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars...No Spoilers...

This is the third book in The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series, Chad's story. If you don't know who Chad is, start with book 1, Escaping Reality (you'll be glad you did)! I was anxious to see how I'd connect with new characters' POVs. I am so attached to Amy and Liam. I can honestly say that I love Chad and his story. It adds so much to the series and Amy and Liam show up too! Chad has a lot of issues, mainly trust and guilt. He's definitely a tortured soul, which stink
Stacy
Aug 18, 2015 Stacy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HIGH OCTANE FIVE STARS!!!!!

I was given an ARC for an honest review. Forsaken continues where Infinite Possibilities ends. This book is written from the viewpoint of Amy Bensen's brother Chad. After six years apart, Amy believes that Chad was dead. The book starts out with Chad having been held captive and then him being rescued by Gia. The rest of the book continues with their story.

This is an amazing story. Lisa Renee Jones does a wonderful job giving us a well written story with great charact
Crystal Zapata
WOW! We finally know all the secrets! Chad is one bad mofo. He lives by “trust no one” rule. Such a lonely life but it keeps him safe. The one woman he trusted, worked him over. Chad is Laura aka Amy’s older brother. She believed he died along with her parents in a house fire six years ago. Chad took precautions to keep Amy safe. She had to believe he was dead. The less she knew the better to keep her safe.
Chad is a treasure hunter, tasked to find a cylinder for Sheridan, a rich and powerful oi
Christi Snow
My Review:

This book drove me nuts. I don't know if I've just outgrown this author's writing, or if the book is just that bad. The book only covers a few days where Chad and Gia are on the run...and it's just so repetitive...

Don't trust anyone, Gia. Especially not me.
I don't believe you, Gia. Now tell me the truth. (and he proves over and over he won't believe anything she says)
Do you have the cylinder, Chad? I need to know that I'm fighting for something. I gave up everything for you.
You're Sher
Give Me Books
Aug 18, 2015 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forsaken is another heart pounding, edge of your seat installment of the The Secret Life of Amy Benson series. This time the focus is on Amy’s brother, Chad and Gia.

For six years, Chad has been on the run and in hiding. Doing his best to keep his sister, Amy, safe from the people who paid him to find dangerous treasure, Chad even went as far as faking his own and Amy’s deaths to try to keep Amy safe.

But time has run out, and the people he was hired by have found Chad. He’s been captured, impriso
Raynell
It was worth the wait. Outstanding work!!!! I'm still reeling. Bloody hell the plot was dynamite! The third novel in the Amy Benson series written from Chad's point of view. Forsaken is a passion-filled, tragic, enthralling, treasure seeking suspenseful romance all wrapped into one perfect story. What's the mystery and secrets behind the characters? What if the universe does intervene and we actually meet our soul mate under the oddest unimaginable circumstances? What if all you have is hope and ...more
Gloria Herrera
Aug 11, 2015 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TRUST is a commodity Chad cannot afford to give. He trusts no one, except his best friend Jared and his sister Amy. If you have been reading this series, you know by now that Chad has spent the last six years running and dodging the men who will stop at nothing to retrieve the cylinder he found. Now with his parents dead, these killers after him, and Amy in danger, he is faced with the fact he must find a solution to this problem once and for all.

To use the common cliche of "rollercoaster ride"
Linda-Rose Sternfeld
Aug 19, 2015 Linda-Rose Sternfeld rated it it was amazing
The third novel in the Amy Benson series written from her brother's perspective. Ripped from today's headlines this novel will cause your palms to sweat, your heart rate to wildly escalate and take you on a constant roller coaster. I was given an early copy of Forsaken, by Lisa Renee Jones, for an honest review.
Tammy Miller-devlin

Forsaken is in the POV of Chad, Amy Bensen's brother. Before Amy had thought she lost him, Chad was a treasure hunter. As we learned in the first two books in this series Amy had lost her parents and thought she had also lost her brother too in a fire. But Chad has been hiding out and trying to keep Amy hidden and safe for six years. Now that he was caught and saved. He has to go find Amy and tell her everything, because she is the only one he can trust. The person who saved him is Gia. He is n
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

4 Wanted Stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Author and TRSOR Promotions

Chad has been on the run forever. The last thing he expected to do was fall in love.

Chad may have made some bad decisions, but he's paying the consequences now. The one thing he has left is his sister Amy. He will do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

Forsaken is the third book in this series and is necessary for this series to be read in order. In Forsaken we can finally find out what happened and why Amy wa
Christi Lofton
Jul 10, 2015 Christi Lofton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks to the author, I was allowed to read an ARC of this book. All I can say is WOW! This book is from Chad's (Amy's brother)POV and get ready, you will love Chad almost as much as Liam. Chad is and a$$hole from the get go, but he sure can make an a$$hole be sexy. This story brings answers to exactly what happened the night that changed Amy's life. We get the answers to what led up to that night and what the consequences after that have been. We find out what Chad has been up to during the pas ...more
Marianna
Aug 21, 2015 Marianna rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Before you dive into this book, I highly recommend reading the previous two in the series first. Technically they might not be required, but I think you will have a better understanding of things if you do. As it was, it had been so long since I myself had read them that it took me a chapter or two for my brain to kick in and remember where we left off. Quickly I was reminded of how perfectly Lisa combines edge of you seat suspense with panty me
Sofia Lazaridou
Aug 20, 2015 Sofia Lazaridou rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I had been expecting this book for two years and when I finally got it, I couldn't bring myself to read it. The two year delay got my buzz killed and I think that's the reason I couldn't fully connect to the story. Soon after I finished Infinite Possibilities I began to wonder when Chad's book was going to be released and I started following Lisa Renee Jones for more updates. The Inside Out series go most of the attention though, and I was left wondering what was going to happen with this series ...more
Up All Night Book Addict
Jan 03, 2016 Up All Night Book Addict rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
Both Escaping Reality and Infinite Possibilities had me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't wait to get to this book. However, I had wondered how the rest of the story would play out with switching characters. I applaud Lisa for this book. While it wasn't as edge-of-your-seat like the first two, it answered so many questions... Well, pretty much every question you could have had does get answered in this book.

Every character in this series plays an important role in Amy's life in one way or anot
Zita
Jul 12, 2015 Zita rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
He’s the cause of everything that transpired…

This is the third book in the series and should not be read out of series order.

We’ve learned Amy’s side of the story but there was so much missing that she couldn’t learn for the answers reside with her brother Chad, whom she thought to have died in the fire with her parents six years ago. As did Amy, Chad escaped the inferno of their family home to watch over his sister unknown to her from a distance. Now we hear the brother’s side of the story and
Lulu Dumonceaux
In this third book you meet Chad, Amy's brother and learn why Chad felt he had to keep so many secrets for the past six years. This book is different as it is predominately from Chad's POV giving off a strong, sexy, loyal vibe. We are introduced to Gia and the chemistry from the moment these two meet is sizzling hot! There's just one problem, Chad doesn't trust her. I loved the suspense and intrigue in this book. As the pieces of the puzzle come together the intensity of their situation heats up ...more
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer Forsaken 8/18 1 13 Aug 18, 2015 03:02PM
Lisa Renee Jones'...: New excerpts, giveaways, books, and blog posts!! 4 18 Jul 30, 2015 02:36PM
Lisa Renee Jones'...: FORSAKEN Sneak Peek + GIVEAWAY! 30 123 May 26, 2015 03:49PM
Lisa Renee Jones'...: CONTEST 5/18/15 2 32 May 18, 2015 01:34PM
  • Defending Her Honor
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Girls Are Players (G.A.P., #2)
  • Two Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #2)
  • Flawed (Connections, #4.5)
  • Untitled (Crow's Row, #3)
  • Stripped 2: A Ferro Family Novel (Stripped, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Always Mine (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #2)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Cipher (Cipher, #1)
  • A Safe Space (Someone Else's Fairytale, #3.5)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • The Gift
  • Jadeite (Jaded, #3.1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT SERIES, and is now in development by Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland) for cable TV. In addition, her Tall, Dark and Deadly series and The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series, both spent several months on a combination of the NY Times and USA Today lists.

Watch the video on casting for t
More about Lisa Renee Jones...

The Secret Life of Amy Bensen (4 books)
  • Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)
  • Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #2)
  • Unbroken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #3.5)