Start by marking “Snoop” as Want to Read:
Snoop

Read Book

Snoop

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  41 ratings  ·  11 reviews
If every journey of the snooping wife begins with a single step, Julia Baxby takes a giant leap when she uncovers a hidden stash of sex toys in her husband’s office. How long has this been going on? Did Stephen move their family to London just to be closer to his mistress? And really, how many of these things does one man need?

Heartbroken, Julia realizes that t
Published October 29th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Snoop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snoop

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Snoop
Neja
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This book was such a cool contrast to some crime book I read before I read this one. I laughed out loud! It's perfect for grabbing your cuppa, cozying inside and relax reading this book.
June  McDowell
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any fan of chick-lit and light comedies.
Recommended to June by: A friend of mine read it on her kindle and loved it.
What a great read! Light and funny, Snoop follows the adventures and misfortunes of Julia, who upon moving to London, finds a stash of vibrators in her husband's desk drawer. She decides to, aided by her quirky friends, make her husband, Stephen, pay for being unfaithful. Laugh-out-loud book, thoroughly enjoyed it, and planning on suggesting it for my next book club book!
Claire Cooke
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
good book. quite funny. enjoyed the read. dont usually read books like this, but made an exception.
Marjorie
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is that rarest of things, a genuinely funny book. Ms Paul has a deftness of touch with her dialogue that means you genuinely laugh out loud - a very rare thing, in my experience. Whilst the situation that Julia and Stephen find themselves in is extreme it dealt with in such a way that it fells entirely believable and completely snigger-worthy (even it did make me think about Nana's knitting a certain brand of cereal).

I raced through the book because the timing of the plot is exc
Donia
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
A dud. I was so excited to get this book and the premise was right up my alley. I think altogether the book should have been about 5 pages long. Too much fluff and no real evidence that the information in correct.
Emma Debruyne
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
GOODREADS FIRST READS:
WARNING: do not read this book in public places because you will be laughing so loud people will think you're insane and lock you up in an asylum for life!
This book is fantastic I mean I JUST COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. Seriously: I'm having exams right now and I told myself only to read ONE CHAPTER before I went to bed. Since I have finished this book in only three days you can say I failt doing so. Really this book is just DANGEROUS: I almost died out of pure fatigu
Malika
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveways
Note: I won the book in the giveaways' section in good reads. So, thank you very much for this opportunity, and thank you Susan for the bookmark you joined :)
Wow, this is definitly something new to read, not boring, with the mixture of hate in the begining, the will to know what's going to happen later, and yes you got me at the end, I was not expecting this at all, and I must not forget the funny moments. So this is a very nice book, I really like it.
Mallory
Nov 30, 2013 rated it liked it
I received this book free of charge in exchange for a fair review. Thank you!

This book was really a great quick read. The story line flowed effortlessly, and it definitely had some laugh out loud moments.
SonyaA.
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-read
I was the lucky winner of this book in a Goodreads First Reads giveaway.
Wow, such a fun and hilarious read. I really enjoyed reading about Julia and her misadventures, and how she's dealing with thought that her husband living a double life. Now I can't wait for the next book from Susan E. Paul.
Alisia
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaway-wins, own
This was a pretty good book, funny and well a little crazy!
Belinda Kirkwood
Thy Lam
Nov 26, 2013
Chantal
Mar 09, 2015

• Jesper Jinx and the Sneezing Season (Jesper Jinx, #2)
  • Gabby: a Mythical Journey
  • The Proposal (The Surrogate Series #1)
  • Unburying Hope
  • Maui Meditations
  • The Everything
  • Teddy's Christmas Wish
  • Down and Out in Kathmandu (Adventures of Zelda Richardson #1)
  • Pennies from Hell
  • Lying to Meet You
  • One Little Spell
  • The Family That Stays Together (A Sister Nun Mystery, #2)
  • In bed with Jane Austen
  • Icarus (Kestrel Saga, #2)
  • Unpredictable Love (Shades of Love, TRUST Series #6)
  • Neighborhood Watch
  • The Supermarket Guy III: Supermarket Dominium
  • Small Moments: A Child's Memories of the Civil Rights Movement
It was a rainy day when Susan Paul was born on April Fool's Day in Montreal, Canada. Things got better as she spent an idyllic childhood running around until the streetlights came on. At some point, she thought that practicing law was a good idea.

She was wrong.

Luckily, her husband very kindly offered to take her away from it all by moving them first to Europe and then to Singapore. The Afterlife