Start by marking “Silver Moon (The Silver, #7)” as Want to Read:
Silver Moon (The Silver, #7)

Silver Moon

(The Silver #7)

Silver Moon, the seventh book in the Silver Series, is about Jaze as he fights to hold onto the peace he has achieved for the werewolves. Tensions rise, ultimatums are made, and Jaze is forced to make a decision that will change everything for werewolves, hunters, and humans alike. Hearts are broken, lives are forfeit, and Jaze’s pack is called upon to save those who survi ...more
Published November 7th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Silver Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silver Moon

Sweets Books
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
By far the best book out of the whole series! But so worth it in the end, and so much heartbreak too! This book I thought would be a HEA for all the characters from the previous books, but sadly not all of them made it to the end of this book! Very rarely do you read a series and the author be brave enough to kill off 3 of her main characters, along with many more secondary characters who held vital points in the whole series! I've got so many emotions they came from this story! It follows Jaze' ...more
angela
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap

Holy crap, talk about great writing, characters you love and this is one of the best series I've read. Omg Jet why Jet??? He was my favorite. I always say with movies and books if it can evoke deep emotions and keep you engrossed within the story it's good. This series does that and more. I'm looking forward to reading werewolf academy. I highly recommend this series.
Kyra Dune
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you have followed the Silver Series from the beginning, as I have, Silver Moon is going to rip out your heart and stomp all over it. Even if you haven't read the other books, this one is sure to punch you in the gut, but you really need to have read the entire series to get the full impact. It's been a long time since a book took me on such an emotional rollercoaster ride and even longer since one had me breaking down into actual tears.

The emotional undercurrent which runs through this serie
Loren Weaver
Silver Moon by Cheree Alsop is book 7 in the Silver series, and it’s conclusion. In this book, we return to Jaze’s point of view as he deals with the big reveal of werewolves to the human world. This book is probably the most emotional and heart wrenching of all the novels so far, and really tests the bonds of friendship formed between Jaze, Jet, Kaynan, Vance, Dray, Brock, and Mouse, as well as the others.

Jaze has to make some of the hardest choices of his young life, and there are no good opt
The Talented Miss Ripley
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best Book of the Series

I think that this is the best book of the series. There is a lot of heartache in this book and a lot of fighting and some things you don't even see coming. Enemies are all over the place and this just had me think about life that every corner your watching your back from such hatred it's better to have people in your corner you can trust, that you can call family no matter where they are from.
Deborah king
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Best series ever

All her books are wonderful I could not wait for the next book .please read all her series about wolves they are great reading. I am not so good at this.
Allison
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wonderful

Ok, t he end made me cry,. I really liked these charactersand the story. And what a story. It reminded me of much of the fictional accounts of WWII. Don't be put off because of my rating. The plot was excellent. Most of my nit-picking is spelling, usage and grammer issues. Enjoy the story for what it is.
Scott-robert Shenkman
Jane
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Silver Moon (The Silver #7) by Cheree Alsop

5 Stars

Oh wow. This was not how I expected the series to end and it is rare that I can say the last book was by favourite, but in this case it was. The series as a whole is great and worth a read, some books I enjoyed more than others but none should be missed. It is because I got to know each of the characters so well in their own story that here and now in the final book I became so emotional. OMG the choices Jaze had to make were heartbreaking and I
Mikayla
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lisa
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can honestly say that I have never found an author who has been able to make me feel such raw emotion for characters and a story, as Cheree Alsop does. I have never shed so many tears for fictional characters, I can't say whether it's a good or a bad thing but one thing is for sure Cheree's books are incredible.

I started with the Werewolf Academy and then went on to read the Silver Series. Personally I think this made even more impact as I already felt a connection for all the characters, but
Tina
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a story!! I never cried so much in my life. I think there were even a couple of sobs. Jaze has an impossible choice to make. Reveal the werewolves or genocide. When the ones you love the most betray you and you lose everyone you love, how do you go on.
The characters deep emotions and the relationship the I've grown to have with theses characters is unreal. Ms. Alsop made them so three dimensional that you really do feel their pain. My husband made me put it down at one point because I was
Who8me
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. It really sticks with you. We read this book from Jaze’s perspective again. It had some happy moments, but many sad profound moments in this one. The series didn’t end at all like I thought it would. It definitely surprised me. The losses to the group we have gotten to know throughout the series are staggering. And yet, Cheree Alsop leaves hope for many and hope for the future of the werewolves. I usually hate it when authors kill off characters that I have gotten invested ...more
Shootmupintx
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic series

Fantastic series

this was The werewolf book I have been looking for. great stories, romance, action, and dramatic situations. the characters are well fleshed out so you feel you know them or someone like them. no sex for a change and definitely not needed with these books. great young adult book series. I will make a point to read all of her books. the twilight of werewolves.
Jacquellyn
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is by far the best series I've ever read. I feel like this was the perfect ending to an amazing series. I was devastated by the death of some of the characters in this book. But it only added to the intensity and emotion of this series. I would love to read a follow up novella to see where things are a few years down the road.
Tania  Drakatos
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was a great book to read

I loved it. It was a bit dark and emotional for me. It was as great of a read as the other books in the series and I can't I start reading werewolf academy and what happens to Jet's siblings
Lattes_n_literature
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an ending

What an ending. Have lots of Kleenex on hand. This was so emotional. Some things I wish could change but is was appropriate and understand why it happened this way. The series was very good and would recommend.
Pam
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing...

I loved this series. But this book was my favorite. Very touching and inspiring. This series can be read by any age. Keeps you spell bound. You do not want to put it down. Cannot wait for the next book.
Missie Burdick
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Broken

I found this series after typing the words “clean shifter” into the search bar. I love shifter books but so much story gets lost when smut takes over. I binge-read this series because I couldn’t stop. Each story was so full and the characters and the locations were so vivid. This is labeled YA...but it never feels “too young.” Each story is amazing and the depth of the characters is phenomenal. I’ve just sat and cried my way through the final book. I mean ugly cried. I don’t often cry...bu
Rose
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

To be honest, I had to take a week break after chapter 13. I was, and still am, heartbroken from reading this book. Never have I ever been so caught up in a book, let alone a series, that I've come to know these characters as friends and some as family, corny as it may seem.
I cried so much after I finished this book. For an author, Cheree has gone above and beyond with this series! I commend her for how she has portrayed each character. She has no doubt become my number 1 favorite author
Patricia
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a heartbreaking story!

I was hooked from the very beginning of this series with Jaze's story. This book had me going in so many different ways with my emotions. My heart broke with Jaze's in some of the parts of the story. But, I loved the ending and can't wait to start the academy series.
Kathy Brickert
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

What a fantastic ending g to a wonderful series! Keep your hanky handy, because the tears are going to flow, but it was a great way to end. I've already read the following series, Werewolf Academy, so this one was like a backstory for me but both series are fantastic!! Such great reads!! Don't miss either one!!
Cheryl
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!

Wow is really all I can say. I cried reading this book. Sobbed. How can the world turn so quickly? This tore at my heartstrings. If you read the others, you do not want to miss this one.
Natasha
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was damn depressing. Too many good people died. But was a great series and really enjoyed all the books.
Tiny Worm
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God - This series is by far the best series of books I have ever read! Make sure you have some tissues ready at the end though!
Sandra
May 14, 2018
Mel Sablan
Dec 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
  • Avenger's Heat (Moon Shifter, #4)
  • Blind Tiger (Wildcats, #2)
  • The Crystal Ship (Slave Empire, #2)
  • Flicka
  • Siamese in the Sun (Animal Ark Summer Special, #7)
  • Soul of Swords (Demonsouled, #7)
  • Twelfth Moon (Legend of the Pantera, #1)
  • The Journey Home (The Unicorn's Secret, #8)
  • Sweet Dreams (Halle Pumas, #2)
  • Gifted Apprentice
  • Crowchanger (Changers of Chandris, #1)
  • Alexandra's Legacy (Legacy, #1)
  • Entangled
Cheree Alsop is an award-winning, best-selling author and the mother of a beautiful, talented daughter and amazing twin sons who fill every day with joy and laughter. She is married to her best friend, Michael, the light of her life and her soulmate who shares her dreams and inspires her by reading the first drafts of each book. Cheree is a fulltime author and mother, which is much more fun than w ...more

The Silver (7 books)
  • Silver (The Silver, #1)
  • Black (The Silver, #2)
  • Crimson (The Silver, #3)
  • Violet (The Silver, #4)
  • Azure (The Silver, #5)
  • Hunter (The Silver, #6)