Start by marking “Seduction (Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seduction (Legacy, #3)

Seduction

(Legacy #3)

The Darkness follows Katy to Paris in the final book in New York Times bestselling author Molly Cochran’s Legacy trilogy, rife with paranormal witchcraft and romance.

Katy can’t stand the fact that her boyfriend, Peter, has changed so much since his wealthy uncle Jeremiah took him under his wing. In a fit of rebellion, she flies to Paris to attend cooking school
Published December 2nd 2014 by Simon Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books

To ask other readers questions about Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction

Dawn
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what to say about this book. I did not enjoy reading the pages that were written by the man in the sewer. It seemed to be a favorite book of his, so how could he not know it was missing. Maybe there was an explanation at the end but I do not have the interest to read past page 166 and I even skipped reading the handwritten journal pages.

This installment of the story left me wanting the format to be like the second book where I was totally captured by the characters.

Nicole Jacobs
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so good I didn't even believe that it was written by the same author. The writing style seems different but in a great way, the story takes places in Paris and there are a few stories going on at the same place that are all interesting.

Honestly, I feel like you don't really need to read the first two books to read this one, you will still know who everyone and get it easily.
Molly Fauver
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall, I liked it. It's been a long time since I read the first two in the series, but this didn't seem like it should be part of it. It wasn't bad, just seemed completely disconnected from what I remember of the others.
Maria
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow ...ok so the first two I read and where I got the jist of it it was harder for me to really get into it but I wanted to see where the story went .

However this one I finished is less than 24 hours I was sooo into it!
Rachel
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book. Didn't know it was part of a trilogy and I didn't feel lost or confused while reading it. There were many parts that had me quickly turning the page and parts that made me shake my head!
E
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
okay soo this book was good. I didnt remember much of the first two books but was still able to follow along. it was as if the book could of been a stand alone. ofc it isnt so i suggest you read the others before you get into this one. but I think the author did a good job with this book. even though there were still a few glimpses of what happenee in the other two books, it wasnt a lot but I was still able to follow along and enjoy the book.

SPOILERSSSSS
SPOILERSSSSS

THE b
Sabra
Dec 20, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The ending left room for another book if the author chooses, but it was a pretty good wrap up. Sadly, the main character was a bit of a ninny, it took her for-freaking-ever to put together the pieces! I did like the dual story lines.
Daphne
It was good but the only thing I didn't like wasn't even about the book itself! I read this book thinking it was a standalone not realizing it was part of a trilogy. Only wished there was a label or number indicating that this was #3.
Brandee Terry
this book did a great job of wrapping up the series.
Diana-christie
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book. Last in the trilogy.
Kris
Feb 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*
my goodness but the girl is slooooooow....
Susana
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aly
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wish-list
O m g I am just amazed. Suspense , love , mystery , fear , sadness , heroism all In one. This series is amazing
Toni
excellent read as always from Molly-she is one of my favorite authors and has been for many years--the back story in this book is outstanding
Kim Baccellia
Dec 27, 2014
Brittany
May 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Caged in Spirit (Caged, #3)
  • Bloodcraft (The Cruentus Curse, #2)
  • Given (The Witches of Santa Anna, #19)
  • The Lily and the Cross (The Ring and the Crown, #2)
  • Dance with Darkness (The Clann Series, Adult)
  • Me After You (Willowhaven #1)
  • Othersphere (Otherkin, #3)
  • Anastasia Forever (Dreaming Anastasia, #3)
  • Cult of the Hexad (Afterlife Saga, #6)
  • Twisted (Deathwind Trilogy, #1)
aka Dev Stryker

Born in Tokyo, Japan, Molly Cochran lived in Europe and was educated at the University of Pittsburgh and the Sorbonne in France. She has written 26 books, including 12 ghosted novels, and the non-fiction bestseller, Dressing Thin, before her own first novel, Grandmaster, was a New York Times Bestseller.

Since then, she has written almost a dozen other suspense and fanta

Legacy (3 books)