Start by marking “Good Girl” as Want to Read:
Good Girl

Good Girl

Kalico Jones has just moved to New York City and is desperate to keep her PR job. But during an important meeting, Hunter Munro, the hot sculptor hired by her company, whispers, “Good girl!” to Kali when she picks up his pen. His mixture of charm and dominance sets off a firestorm of emotions inside of her, as she feels both outraged and aroused.

Hunter is a player in the c
Published November 6th 2013 by NBTR

To ask other readers questions about Good Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Girl

tinyteaplots
Sadly, this is cheesy in a way that doesn't work for me. Honestly, I'm bored.
Been skimming for the last few chapters and calling it a dnf at 42%.
Cecelia
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lighthearted adult/erotic romance

“Good Girl” is really fun read, and it kind of lead you down the garden path very similar to the Harlequin romances that I used to read… Except we’re harlequin would ensure that the female lead remain pure and chaste, Susan writes books recognize that women are human and have the same needs and desires in healthy doses as the male protagonist of the story.

Using her personal knowledge of New York City, Ms Wright is able to bring you into a whole different world an
Renee Entress
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
4.5 Star Review - Good Girl

I recommend this book.

I enjoyed this book by Susan. This book includes passion, laughs, heartache, and kinky sexual scenes.

Kalico Jones is working for a PR firm in New York. She is working hard to keep her job and support herself while not depending on a man.

Hunter is a artist who is bidding on a job at her PR firm. He is sexy and funny.

During a meeting at work she meets Hunter who whispers something to her and she is angry and turned on at the same time. After the me
Shayna
Good Girl by Susan Wright was a good book and I enjoyed many parts of it. There were a few instances where things were repeated and one part where the incorrect name was given in a crucial part, and I stumbled for a little bit but other than that it was an enjoyable light BDSM book.

I loved the character separately, but together there just wasn't that intense chemistry or that incredible spark that I usually get when I read these types of books. I just wanted more from them. Don't get me wrong t
Kim
Dec 07, 2013 rated it liked it
I had high hopes for this story going into it but unfortunately by the time I reached the end, I was left feeling ambivalent at best.

Kali started off as a fairly naive young woman who is finally off on her own in the big city. Her boss is an overbearing bitch that Kali automatically bows to. Hunter sees this and recognizes her submissive nature but doesn't realize her inexperience at first. When he does, he decides to introduce her to the BDSM lifestyle.

This is where the story kind of went off
Anna
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, romance

The fact that I finished it and gave it four stars was because how the story rang true to me. Somehow, in some way, I saw myself in Kali. How she guards herself, never to let anything get to her that my ruin or break her, staying so calm and reserved but deep down there are characters hidden undiscovered and once known she was afraid to explore it. She hides herself in her work, being the professional associate that she is. I especially liked how she feels conflicted about the thing that she wan
Melanie