Start by marking “Uff Ye Emotions 2” as Want to Read:

(Uff Ye Emotions #2)

Like the lyrics of an old song, which keeps repeating themselves in our mind or a fever dormant in the blood or an importunate lover impossible to get rid of, the memories of love or 'love' itself keeps returning in our lives again and again at the oddest of times and the strangest of places.

Randomly, beautifully, haphazardly or passionately, love lives up again—for it has
Published December 2013 by General Press

Start your review of Uff Ye Emotions 2
Bookish Indulgenges with b00k r3vi3ws

Let me introduce you to an anthology of 11 short stories written by dynamic youth of today. When I picked up this book, I saw quite a few familiar names in the authors list.

The story that stood out the most ‘Moksha’ by Kunal Marathe – a story about love, passion and trust and I loved the way the author managed to create and build up the two major characters of the story. Also, Tarang Sinha’s ‘Dilemma’ touched my heart as he told the story of so many women
Aman Sharma
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Uff Ye Emotions 2 was no doubt one of the most awaited sequel for me. Finally, the book came and was an instant hit, all credits to its authors and most importantly the one person who bought the emotions out, VINIT BANSAL.

The book is a collection of 11 short stories, each by different author trying to express the emotions in one or the other way and to some extent most of them were successful in doing that. There were stories that were different, interesting and touching while few were there th
Harshita
Dec 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Eleven stories talking about emotions, the feelings that differentiate humans from animals, each with a flavour of their own. On a boring afternoon I started off with UYE-2 in order to take a break from the gruesome work piled on me. I'll be honest here, I didn't start off with the stories in their order, instead began with the ones written by people whom I call friends.

While Himanshu and Udita's story dealt with what is generally referred to as puppy love, Meghant and Heena's was about sacrifi
Rahul Ahuja
Dec 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Sometimes in your life you come across unexpected situations which leaves you helpless and emotional. This book is all about those unanticipated situations. The book consists of 11 short stories, each one very well presented by their respective authors. Each story is based on different topics which speaks of the reality of life in this modern world. The authors have wonderfully expressed their feelings about love and all the emotions attached to it in a simple but effective way. Some stories con ...more
Ila Garg
Jan 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
Edited By Vinit K. Bansal
Review By Ila Garg

The anthology comprising of 11 remarkably beautiful short stories, Uff Ye Emotions 2, has been published by General Press Publishers. All the eleven stories are well written and deal with the various different themes, all knit with the thread of Relationships.

Let’s start with the cover. One word - Not too gaudy! :D Well, yes the cover of the anthology, Uff Ye Emotions 2, is interesting, and not a mess. The back cover has all the contri
Simran Kaur​
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
About the Author and Book:
After the huge success of India's most loved story book Uff Ye Emotions by Vinit K. Bansal it is back with the sequel Uff Ye Emotions 2 that anthologize of eleven finest stories from hundreds of stories. Each of it speaks of life, reality, relations and most importantly those strong emotions that win over us again and again. While reading it you will realize a different kind of attachment with it. They relate me, you and everyone out there having a similar story hidden
Rishita Jain
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"Uff ye emotions 2" a complete set of emotions.Loved to read all stories...must read... Am sure you will get emotional :)
Kanika
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i loved the book...der wer stories dat really touched my heart...a fab job done by all...loved d story by Meghant Parmar n Heena Ahuja... i hope i get to read more of Meghant Parmar's stories...
Seema Saxena
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Uff Ye Emotions-2 a very intresting and unique collection of stories with different shades of Life,with different emotions by writers of different fields.
Although all the stories are good bt my favourites are'The Client'by Vinit k Bansal,'Moksha' by Kunal Marathe,'Love and Sacrifices' by Meghant parmar and Heena Ahuja and the Story I loved most is 'When Destiny Strikes' by Mahi Singla... The story is very effective,and the characters are so real that they keep us connected throughout the story.
I
Sandhaya Agrawal
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Vinit Sir Oh my God you were like yuvraaj singh hitting one six after anither i m heartless uff yeh emotions one now then two Oh my god. generally we have seen that sequels of anythng whether its a film or a book doesnt work but you change my thoughts about this seriously after reading an awesome collection of emotions onne emotions 2 rocked an awesome master piece and specially yours shalini and kunal's stories are awesome. I must say again a master piece. eagerly waiting for Emootions 3 and yo ...more
Dipali
Jan 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Janhvi
Jan 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-book
Uff Ye Emotions-2 is comprised of eleven short stories. Each and every single short story has is own unique theme and its own unique take on love, passion and other such emotions. It was really nice to see a book cover so many facets of love and though I'm not a huge fan of short stories, I liked it.

The first short story, The Client was dark and real and a perfect start to the book. It is very difficult to get the proper depth of characters in short stories but the Client managed to do that. And
Prasanna
Feb 02, 2014 rated it liked it
1) The Client by Vinit K Bansal : Story of a young prostitute, Riva, who finds true love unexpectedly. But her previous experiences with men make her wary of trusting anyone who tries to find a place in her heart. Will Riva get a second chance in love?

The story starts on a promising note (or should I say plot), meanders a little in the middle and then tries to pick up the pace towards end of the story. But I was a little disappointed with the overall impact of the story on the reader.

Rating: 3/5
Amith Ghosh
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damn,
I am so much in love with the book. But, at the same time, I am so much in pain. Actually it's a mixed emotion. I wish, I could put an appropriate word to it.
I am mainly into 'happily ever after" stories. As per that, 'NCERT of love' is the most cutest one where I couldnt help myself but to fall in love with it..... They say people remember only tragedies but forget happy endings instantly. I believe that the fact is true to some extent and this story made me believe the fact conversely...
Pamela Mukherjee
Nov 08, 2016 rated it liked it
This is my first book of the arrangement Uff yeh Emotions.I won this book from Goodread's giveaway. Eleven stories discussing feelings, the sentiments that separate people from creatures, each with their very own kind. On an exhausting day I began off with UYE-2 to take a break from the grisly work heaped on me.
There are various stories which i didn't discovered especially charming yet then that is the catch of treasurys. All in all, the vast majority of the stories does not fit into a layout an
Karthick Udaiy
May 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-ebooks
This is my 1st book of Vinit sir.I bought this book from amazon kindle edition. yesterday i stated reading each and every story was griping you can really enjoyed well. the 1st story itself hooked the book till the end some stories really touching and some story not conveyed well but not boring part :)
sorry i'm not reveal the all story of this book.Overall great book and well work by vinit looking fwd more from this author also i will read remained of his books!
Happy reading guys :)
Kanwarpal Singh
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Its love,
when a wife makes tea for husband and take a sip
before him.

Its love,
when ur friend holds ur hand tightly on a slippery
road.

Its love,
when your husband messages you and asks did you
reach home on time..

Love is not just a guy holding a girl and going around
the city.
Lvv wen u send a small msg to yur frens to mk them smile
Luv is actually a name of "care"..

Ammu Nair
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
11 awesome stories some creates an impact wher as some dont.But overall every story has a unique plot.A best valentine read
Amrit Sinha
Jan 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Read the review here . ...more
Himani Gupta
A book filled with emotions perfectly suits the title. It clearly explains the meaning of relationship and love. A must read book.

Full Review: http://www.himanipassion.com/book-rev...
Arti Honrao
Mar 04, 2014 rated it liked it
The cover of this book says, "India's most loved story book is back". This obviously increased my expectations from the book. I must admit at this point that I have not read the first Anthology. What made me buy this book was that one of my good blogger friends - Tarang Sinha features in this Anthology.
After reading the stories in this book, I realized why it is called India's most loved story book; perhaps because of its Simplicity.

The stories are simple, easy to read, grasp and visualise. A fe
Sophia
Nov 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
When this book starts off, it's a nice, breezy read. But as the short stories progress, they go from being decent to downright terrible. The conversation style in the stories is silly - "let us pray for our engineering college entrance exam." I don't know who speaks like that. However, that's the least of the problems in this book. Punctuation and grammar go entirely to hell in almost every story. Instead of sentences beginning with "The next day," they begin with "Next day."

Picking on specific
Faizan
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
The first question I asks myself after finishing the book.
Is love is only emotion for Indian writers? What about hatred, lust, anger or depression.

There are eleven stories in the book and each one of them talks about love in some way. Okay, if you love LOVE so much, then, of course, there is another type of love in the universe about which you can write.
What is it with male-female type love that every Indian author seems to like so much.
The only reasonable answer I can think is that love is a
Anirban Nanda
Actually it is 2.5 out of 5. There are 11 stories; each dealing with deep emotions. But I liked very few stories.
Notable stories are;
1. NCERT of LOVE is good. It will make you smile and is very entertaining. I give it 3.5 out of 5.
2. The Client is also good. It is a bit different. I give it 3.75 out of 5.
3.Moksha is another good story. 3 out of 5
Also I'll be Waiting is good too(2.5 out of 5).

Rest are too predictable and boring. Those are like old bollywood scripts or daily hindi serials.
Rahul
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
Some stories of this collection were bland and unsurprising and but most of them were quite good and engrossing.I liked 'The pale pigeon', 'NCERT OF LOVE' , 'I'll be there' most. Overall this is quite a good collection of stories and I enjoyed reading it.

I have received this book as a part of Goodreads giveaway.
Rein
Dec 04, 2016 rated it liked it
another good book for romance loving and believing in true love persons...this books have some love stories that has ending with wait and trust that the person you love will be alright always...its a good book for reads who still believe in love ...
Lovely Chahat
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this is awesome book. thanks to those writers who written this.
Anam Shaikh ⚯͛
Reading this book reminded me why I hate books by Indian authors.
Priyanka Roy Banerjee
The original Uff Ye Emotions was probably very popular, though I confess not having read it. Part 2 gave me the impression of a badly filmed sequel.
Going by the usual drill with anthologies, I’m bound to dissect each story separately as they are all ingredients that make (or break) the dish.

1. The Client (Vinit K. Bansal) – A story with a predictable climax. The kind that makes you feel i’ve-read-this-somewhere-already, and it did get boring towards the end. Considering its the editor’s story,

• I Too Had a Love Story
  • It Started With a Friend Request
  • Revolution 2020: Love, Corruption, Ambition
  • Hauntings And Heists (The Mysterious Four, #1)
  • 2 States: The Story of My Marriage
  • Five Point Someone: What Not to Do at IIT
  • Death Note, Vol. 1: Boredom (Death Note, #1)
  • The Mysterious Caravan (Hardy Boys, #54)
  • Half Girlfriend
  • The 3 Mistakes of My Life
  • Take Me Home: The Inspiring Stories of 20 Entrepreneurs from Small Town India with Big-Time Dreams
  • Hold My Hand
  • When I Found You... I Found Myself
  • Typhoon Island (Hardy Boys, #180)
  • Club Dread (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #3)
  • Love happens only once.
  • Can Love Happen Twice?
Vinit K. Bansal began his journey as a poet and soon, he graduated as prolific author and editor of national repute.
His first novel 'I am Heartless' created a sensation in the Indian writing industry and is widely considered as one of the top ten Indian romantic novels that redefined romance. His anthology series 'Uff Ye Emotions' has been the synonym of success in the segment since the past coup

Uff Ye Emotions (3 books)
  • Uff Ye Emotions
  • Some Love Stories Never Die... (Uff Ye Emotions, #3)

News & Interviews

“Things keep happening all around you. There is violence, there is gore, there are people who will use you and never look back to see what became of you, and worse, there are people who will break you into smithereens before they leave to make sure they don’t have to look back to see what became of you.” 11 likes
“Life of a software engineer can be summarized in twelve words – in right and left click, they live a life without any life.” 7 likes