Start by marking “Bumi” as Want to Read:
Bumi

Bumi

(Bumi #1)

Namaku Raib, usiaku 15 tahun, kelas sepuluh. Aku anak perempuan seperti kalian, adik-adik kalian, tetangga kalian. Aku punya dua kucing, namanya si Putih dan si Hitam. Mama dan papaku menyenangkan. Guru-guru di sekolahku seru. Teman-temanku baik dan kompak.

Aku sama seperti remaja kebanyakan, kecuali satu hal. Sesuatu yang kusimpan sendiri sejak kecil. Sesuatu yang menakjub
Published January 27th 2014 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published January 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bumi, please sign up.

Start your review of Bumi
Nurhayati Ramlan
3.5 Stars

The review is in English because I expressed my thoughts better this way. :)

3.5 stars because I'm not fully impressed with the writing and several other things. Maybe because I read the Malay translation instead of the original one, I was not really impressed with the writing. I'm old school, I love deep writing in Malay; flowery words that makes the sentences sound smooth and beautiful, this book doesn't have that. I wonder if it will be different if I read the original writing by Tere
Risha Paramita
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
i love this adventure book.
Angel Revalina Avril
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
idk why Tere Liye always BEYOND MY EXPECTATION GUYS LIKEEEEEEEEEE REALLYYYYYYYY💖💖
Adek Fbree
3.5 rounded up
Sekar J
Mar 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Some of the characters are two-dimensional. I don't really care about any of them, really, except when it comes to the action part.....oh, and Ali, lmao I am rooting for him
Giovanna Kimberly
I very rarely DNF-ed a book if it isn’t THAT bad. But honestly, I can’t stand this book anymore. I saw so many cringe worthy stuff in this boo that I really deem unbearable. There was just too many things I have seen in stories before like The Dark Tower and Harry Potter as a beginning. I wanted to love this book since I loved Hujan very much. Apparently, this series was just not for me
Inas
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hi, fellow bookworms! I'm back after such a super long hiatus! I can guarantee you I'm not dead. It's just that it was kinda hard to get back on track on my reading ever since my parents banned me from buying any novels months leading up to my high school graduation and college entrance exams. However, I'm gonna try to post regularly now that I've bought so many novels!

Okay, on to the review.

BUT, before I start my review, I'm gonna be honest with you, guys. The reason I just bought this book rec
Yang Aminah
Jun 06, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
My first DNF book for 2018.

On the first read, I think this book is way too boring. During the second time, I feel annoyed. That’s it!

Although I really want to know what happens to Raib, Seli and Ali but I can’t stand “Lelaki Kurus Tinggi”. How can he act like that? His character is really outrageous!!! 🤬🤬

Jeclin
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is literally the first novel books i have ever read and i am very lucky that this is the first book that caught my eye when i go to the bookstore. I promised myself that i will force myself to read it regardless if it's bad or not and thank god the book wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. The story in this book is really not that hard to understand and very easy to follow if you're a beginner like me and just started reading. The pacing of the story is a little bit slow but it pays off ...more
Kenisha
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is about the adventure of 3 high school students that stuck in an unknown dimension. IN that dimension, they were being chased by an owner of strength that wanted to destroy all of the dimensions in this universe.

The book itself have a very interesting and unguessed plot, and that makes the book fun to read. SO this is very recommended for the sci-fi fiction or adventure book lovers.
Reyki
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I dont understand why people on the Review Section hate this book so much.

Wel personally this book is one of the best book that i've ever read.

The narration, The plot, etc. it is Almost PERFECT

Bang darwin is my fav author since i read this book. Once i read this book, i cant stop but buying the Sequel book xD
Novika
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is just so amazing! I love how there is a plot twist that makes my emotion quiet a twist! I like it so much that i can't wait to read the next book a.k.a Bulan!

Gonna keep on reading your book, Tere!
Manda Amajida
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a big fan of fantasy stories, and for the first time I saw this book was so eye catching with it's green animated cover. I read its' synopsis at its back cover and I was like "I definitely have to buy this book!"
Alfa Pradana
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Supernova-like, easy-to-read
Tarrania Nur
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dila
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
i think im gonna enjoy this one if i read it when i was like 14 years old. Its so slow, and i almost DNF it.
Doni Weirian
Apr 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: owned-books
i've been finishing 200 pages and i think is enough.
the book is not bad. but, is just not my genre.
Ssurikhaa
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good job!
Ayuerzi
Aug 01, 2018 rated it liked it
I read the book in Malay version. I think the plot would be better to be written in English. Anyway, the book is good and I'm looking forward to read more book from Tere Liye.
I Putu
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Slow start , but great ending, craving for the next sequel
Kevin
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good
Kalena Yves
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
my friend keep recommended me to read this book
Amelia Amanda
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good i like it
Pinkan Permata
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoy reading this book, simply can't put it down till the last page. And quickly dash to the bookstore to buy all the books in this series by chapter 2.
Faza Farhan
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing ! Such an intensive adventure and warm friendship
Zaewolliee
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its so awesome... i like that
Shade Rahmawati
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not bad. I finished it in 2 days. The story somehow interesting even though it's not that unusual for a fantasy-fiction type. Thumbs up!
Rizky Kurniawan
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tere-liye
Nice
Henny Lukijaya
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Indonesian version of Harry Potter.Some plots are heavily inspired by Harry Potter series.But still,a good piece of reading by Tere Liye.
Fadinka
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book make me feel like I wan't to know more..😘
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Raib? 4 66 Feb 25, 2015 05:09AM
D-210579 2 22 Mar 10, 2014 11:49PM
Raib 1 17 Jan 14, 2014 09:44PM

• Ranah 3 Warna
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • Bumi Cinta
  • Mantappu Jiwa
  • Laut Bercerita
  • Bumi Manusia
Author from Indonesia.

"Jangan mau jadi kritikus buku, tapi TIDAK pernah menulis buku."

"1000 komentar yang kita buat di dunia maya, tidak akan membuat kita naik pangkat menjadi penulis buku. Mulailah menulis buku, jangan habiskan waktu jadi komentator, mulailah jadi pelaku."

Bumi (8 books)
  • Bulan
  • Matahari
  • Bintang
  • Komet
  • Komet Minor (UNEDITED Version)
  • Selena
  • Nebula

News & Interviews

“Apa pun yang terlihat, boleh jadi tidak seperti yang kita lihat. Apa pun yang hilang, tidak selalu lenyap seperti yang kita duga. Ada banyak sekali jawaban dari tempat-tempat yang hilang.” 65 likes
“Ketahuilah, sumber kekuatan terbaik adalah yang sering disebut dengan tekad, kehendak. Jutaan tahun usia planet ini, ribuan tahun kehidupan tiba di dunia ini. Semua mencoba bertahan hidup. Maka kehendak yang besar bahkan lebih besar bahkan lebih kuat dibandingkan kekuatan itu sendiri." 2015:hal.263” 4 likes