Start by marking “The Duke's Sweet Revenge” as Want to Read:
The Duke's Sweet Revenge

The Duke's Sweet Revenge

While in route to her wedding to the Duke of Sussex, Lady Sarah Davies is kidnapped at gunpoint by a roguish looking bandit. Desperate to marry, Lady Sarah will do anything to escape her captor. Her brother's future and own ancestral estate depends on her marrying the duke.

Unbeknownst to her, her kidnapper has his own agenda for taking her, to financially ruin his brother
Published November 3rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Duke's Sweet Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Duke's Sweet Revenge

Renee
Nov 10, 2013 Renee rated it it was amazing
This book stole my heart from the very beginning. I cannot imagine how difficult life was for the women of this era, especially those who were unmarried and left orphaned. The day to day struggles and the fight just to survive must have been overwhelming. Women of this time were not expected to be able to manage for themselves or other family members they are left in charge of yet, many times, they had to do just that.

Lady Sarah Davies was one such lady. Orphaned and left to care for her disable
Daneesha
Nov 23, 2013 Daneesha rated it liked it
i liked this book but some parts of it were so far from reality...

like how, she falls in love with george because he was a gentle kidnapper who was extremely handsome...i know this is a popular storyline, but they could have at least had some time together. they were only together a few days. not to mention, the whole time, she kept trying to brain him and escape.

like, how Sarah, the heroine, kept putting herself in stupid and dangerous situations...she knows the villain is capable of murder an
L.A. Miller
Dec 04, 2013 L.A. Miller rated it liked it
An avid reader and fellow writer I am always in search of an author that can not only hold my attention from the first page till the last but can paint a world that comes to live and create characters that come to life. This was a hard review for me because I did enjoy the story, the book did hold my attention and I feel Ms. Salisbury did a wonderful job recreating the time period. However, I was disappointed in the character development. I loved George as most women do when faced with a hero th ...more
Scarlett Macleod
Dec 19, 2013 Scarlett Macleod rated it it was amazing
I love regency romance! The Duke's Sweet Revenge does not fail the reader. Alpha male George, a duke cheated out of his dukedom, and a saucy heroine, who in some ways reminded me of Scarlett O'Hara (yeah go figure), knowing what she has to do, but not sure if what she wants is the right thing. Fiddle dee dee and that sort of thing.
George helps Sarah make a critical decision and Sarah in turn helps George - though George tries to discourage her. The progression of their relationship is nice. Thou
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

This story starts off with all the excitement and intrigue a reader yearns for! The plot is written with surprising bits of humor sprinkled into each situation.

Read full review in the 2013 Dec/Jan Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Mackenzie Kennedy
Dec 08, 2013 Mackenzie Kennedy rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully, well written historical romance. Perhaps not perfect, but no one is perfect. I would love to see spin off's on some of the secondary characters. Perhaps the mysterious William. . .My first and certainly not last book I'll read from this up and coming author.
Laura rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2014
Khothy
Khothy rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2014
Ermione Pickwick
Ermione Pickwick rated it it was ok
Dec 09, 2013
Jennifer R Leonard
Jennifer R Leonard rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Janet
Janet rated it did not like it
Feb 26, 2014
Marsha Jess
Marsha Jess rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2016
Kerri Spurgeon
Kerri Spurgeon rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2014
Cara Rooney
Cara Rooney rated it it was ok
Aug 08, 2015
Dottiebears
Dottiebears rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2013
Krystal Duarte
Krystal Duarte rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2014
Tracey L. VanGorder
Tracey L. VanGorder rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2016
Kim Mbaye
Kim Mbaye rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Heidi
Heidi rated it it was ok
Dec 16, 2013
Jamie
Jamie rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2014
Ellen
Ellen rated it liked it
May 21, 2014
Elyse Wolf
Elyse Wolf rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2016
Rebecca Martinez
Rebecca Martinez rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
Jolynn
Jolynn rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2016
Jillian Coy
Jillian Coy rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2013
Cedar
Cedar rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2015
naomi
naomi rated it it was ok
Jan 05, 2014
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2014