Start by marking “All I Want For Christmas Is A Soulmate” as Want to Read:
All I Want For Christmas Is A Soulmate

All I Want For Christmas Is A Soulmate

All I Want For Christmas is a Soul Mate . . .

This year’s delightful collection of Christmas short stories features a multitude of romantic genres all with one common theme: during the holiday season, nothing’s better than spending it with the one you love.

Twenty talented Soul Mate authors have put together an anthology that’s sure to please any reader who enjoys their roma
ebook, Anthology, 306 pages
Published November 6th 2013 by Soul Mate Publishing (first published November 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about All I Want For Christmas Is A Soulmate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want For Christmas Is A Soulmate

Start your review of All I Want For Christmas Is A Soulmate
Jami Denise
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas, romance
This was the perfect book to enjoy on a cold evening. There was a little of everything, and I found myself disappointed when I got to the end of each of the stories. I wanted MORE! I definitely found several new authors to explore while reading this wonderful holiday anthology, and can't wait to see what else they have to offer. I would would recommend this read to everyone. Wonderful.
Morwa Pal
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I want one! The Top Secret Santa from Lynn Cahoon’s story, Top Secret Santa, that is. I’m sure every girl will want a Santa just like him for Christmas if they read this story of romance and sincerity and sweetness. Noelle works as an elf at a mall, not the most glorious job for an adult during the holidays, but it’s her mission to make sure the kids have fun, especially when a grumpy Santa that’s more like a Scrooge walks off the stage and refuses to take pictures with the line of kids freaking ...more
Melissa Ram
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love anthologies and this was just what I was looking for this holiday season. All of the stories were filled with romance and seasonal magic, and I really fell in love with "Lost in Christmas".
annette colon
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love comes in all forms

This book shows the power and magic of love. Each story is different from the other. Love can be found with people from the past, the afterlife, the supernatural and even beyond the stars.
Ann (Literary Lust)
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love anthologies. They are the perfect way to try new authors as well as read short stories from your trusted favourites.

I may have downloaded this with the intention of just reading Anna Bloom's story but I've loved reading the others too. There are some new to me authors that I will definitely read again.
Virginia Lee Boylan
May 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Overall, this was an enjoyable collection of Christmas stories. The time travel inspirational was too poorly developed to convince me to suspend disbelief, but I really enjoyed the snowbound stories. It was nice to have such a large collection, and they were all short enough to get through easily.
Emily Tolliver
Min
rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2014
Jo
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-me
Elizabeth Hodge
Mar 10, 2016
Georgiana Fields
Aug 10, 2015
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Oct 27, 2015
Becky Lower
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gina
Jul 31, 2015
RJ
May 03, 2015
Sarah Hoss
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Danyelle
Misty Clarkson
Dec 13, 2017
melissa maguire
Jan 09, 2016
Char Chaffin writes mainstream and contemporary romance filled with family, rich characters and engaging plots. For her, it all comes back to the love.

In partnership with fellow writer and BFF Cheryl Yeko, she also co-writes and publishes erotic and paranormal romance under the pen name CiCi Cordelia.

In addition to writing, Char is a Senior Acquisitions Editor for Soul Mate Publishing, and special

News & Interviews

“I’m so glad I put a hot, naked guy on my Christmas wish list. I just didn’t think Santa would actually deliver one.” 2 likes