Start by marking “Magnolia Drive (Cavanaugh Island, #4)” as Want to Read:
Magnolia Drive (Cavanaugh Island, #4)

Magnolia Drive

(Cavanaugh Island #4)

After a painful divorce and failed acting career, Francine Tanner packs her things and moves back to her hometown of Sanctuary Cove. There, she will join her mother in the family business as a hairstylist at the Beauty Box. Putting her LA dreams behind her, all Francine wants is to focus on rebuilding her life.

Keaton Grace is an independent film writer and director looking
Mass Market Paperback, 356 pages
Published July 29th 2014 by Forever (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Magnolia Drive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magnolia Drive

Tia
Lori
Jul 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I finished this book so I'd know what happened for the characters.

I think these books rush the romance though, but maybe I'm looking more for a story than a mushy romance.
Carmen Lang
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Had mixed feelings about this book. It was my least favorite of the series, not because it wasn't well written. I was expecting a "lighter, summer" romance. This book was more serious in tone. The main character was damaged from childhood bullying, a bad marriage and feelings of inadequacy. I enjoyed seeing her open up and let love in. I also liked seeing Morgan, my favorite character from the Sanctuary Cove series again.
Pat Arnold
Jan 02, 2017 rated it liked it
I actually liked the story line etc. but the author used too many graphic sex scenes for my taste.
OpenBookSociety.com
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jerjen

Brought to you by OBS reviewer Jerjen

magnolia-drive-cacanaugh-island-rochelle-alersMagnolia Drive by Rochelle Alers is the story of Francine and Keaton. Francine is an actress and Keaton saw her perform in an off-Broadway play many years ago. He was infatuated with her then, and when he unexpectedly runs into her again, his feelings have not changed.

Francine Tanner has returned home after a failed marriage to live with her parents and grandmother. She is w
Margaret Sholders
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am glad I chose this book to read. I have found another good author. I don't know how I missed her before. She set her story in the true South. Everyone in this book is real and the reader falls right in with them. Francine is working in her mother's day spa salon after giving up acting off Broadway. She was burned by an ex husband. Keaton saw her in a play and lost his heart. Surprise when they meet in Sanctuary Cove. He is an Indie movie maker. He wants her to work for him but she says she w ...more
Lisa
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this novel and the intensifying love story between Fran & Keaton. They overcame their past hurts from failed relationships and took a chance on love. I really enjoyed a glimpse into the Gullah culture and the happenings of the other couples in Sanctuary Cove, Havens Creek and Angels Landing. I'm really looking forward to Devon and David's story next month. Really enjoying the stories from Cavanaugh Island but I have noticed that the author makes reference to the same styles of dres ...more
Hazel Robinson
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I love this series. I had read all of the previous books in the series,but I kept passing this one by. Loved It. Francine/Red to her friends had been used by her ex-husband Widen. She was done,she left New York moved back home to the Low Country helping her mother run the Beauty Box. One day a man came in for a haircut and a shave someone that knew her,but she didn't know him. Keaton Grace moved to the Low Country for a slower pace and run into the woman he could not forget. Awesome love
Sharon Eikenberry-Deary
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Francine was turned hard towards men. While in NY to work she made a hit off Broadway play. She meet Aiden with who she fell in love with, married, and divorced in a very short time frame. He married her and turned around and deceived her. After 8 yrs Francine didn't realize what unconditional love was. Until she meet Keaton, he saw her numerous times on the off Broadway play Sisters. Never thought he would see her again and when he walked into the salon/spa on Cavanaugh Island he was so pleasan ...more
Felita
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love these Lowcountry romance novels. Rochelle researches the area and make you want to visit the locations. Francine had to realize that every man wasn't there to take advantage of her. There are still some good men around. Keaton Grace proves himself to be one of those good men. I'm looking forward to the next installment in the Cavanaugh series.
Toni
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying the Cavanaugh Island novels, great reads - romance and history. Magnolia Drive is the story of Francine Tanner (Red) and Keaton Grace. Unknown to Francine, Keaton has had a crush on her ever since he saw her perform in a play. The attraction between them is powerful and takes place in the Lowcountry of South Carolina.
Teresa Scott
Another great one from Rochelle Alers. I am truly enjoying this series. All the characters on Cavanaugh Island are likable and relatable. I can't wait to start the next book in the series. I am dying to see what happens next to the residences of Cavanaugh Island. This is a must summer read. You do not have to read this series in order, but it helps.
Beachbum7805
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I really enjoyed this book. It was well thought out and the details of the story really made it come alive. It will let you relive Francine's past as well showing you her future. It's funny, sad, and enjoyable throughout. Thank you for making this book available on goodreads and for picking me to review it.
Marie Buccellato
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
A Goodreads winner - I'm so happy I won this book b/c I've never read anything by this author. I will definitely be looking for her other books.
Great storyline, loved the characters very much.
Sharon Simmons
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing as always!

I love when a book grabs you from the beginning! So glad Keaton didn't give up on Francine. And her friend was honest with her and push her to make right decision.
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Magnolia Drive

I always get a kick out of reading A Cavanaugh Island Novel! They always make you want more! Rochelle Alers is top notch. I would definitely recommend this book to read! It was awesome.
JoAnne
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Read my review on RomanceJunkies.com by clicking on the link below:

Carmellia
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!
Jan33470
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As with her other books was swept up and couldn't put it down!!
Shelita
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think this is my favorite book out of the series.

I really enjoyed reading about Francine & Keaton. Can't wait for the next book in the series.
Roseann Nurse
Had this on for awhile

Love this series and Rochelle Alers is an author I read 98% of all her books

Julie Alvarez
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Francine and Keaton's story was very good. I really enjoyed the storyline and thought the book was very well written.
Tiffany Faw
Jul 19, 2016 rated it liked it
1st book i'be read by Alers. Liked Keaton more than Francine.
Will definitely read the other books in the series.
Angel
Dec 29, 2015
Vanessa
May 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Bachelor Unforgiving (Bachelors in Demand)
  • Just Like Heaven (Sweetland, #2)
  • Trinity Falls (Finding Home, #1)
  • Jane Millionaire
  • If I Can't Have You
  • One Day in Apple Grove (Small Town USA, #2)
  • Can't Stop Loving You (Forever Friends #1)
  • Cree
  • Remember Me
  • Here All Along (Kelly Brothers, #7)
  • A Seductive Kiss (Grayson Friend, #5)
  • Sinners & Saints
  • Last Summer
  • Love in Reality (The Blackjack Quartet, #1)
  • Unbreak My Heart
  • Night of Seduction/Heaven's Gate
  • His Leading Lady (Hollywood Hearts, #0.5)
  • Only for You (One Night Of Passion #3)
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more

Cavanaugh Island (5 books)
  • Sanctuary Cove (Cavanaugh Island, #1)
  • Angels Landing (Cavanaugh Island, #2)
  • Haven Creek (Cavanaugh Island, #3)
  • Cherry Lane (Cavanaugh Island, #5)