Start by marking “Return to You (Letters to Nowhere, #3)” as Want to Read:
Return to You (Letters to Nowhere, #3)

Return to You

(Letters to Nowhere #3)

#1 Letters to Nowhere, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in teen sports fiction!
#2 Return to Sender
#3 Return to You

IMPORTANT! Note from the author—Karen and Jordan's story will continue in shorter installments with more frequent releases. If you haven't already, please check out the full length novel, LETTERS TO NOWHERE to read how the story began.

ABOUT RETURN TO YOU (Letters to
Published December 10th 2013 by Long Walk Press (first published December 8th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Return to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return to You

Start your review of Return to You (Letters to Nowhere, #3)
Maida
There is no excuse for a 61-page 3rd installment to this series. The author stated that the full-length novel Letters to Nowhere would be followed by several "shorter" installments. So what? Every 6 months we get another 50-100 pages? NO, THANK YOU!!! I honestly wouldn't mind so much if each installment included material of substance. Unfortunately, these installments are nothing but fluff reads... And who knows whether we'll EVER find out *how* or *when* this story ends?!? The author hasn't ...more
Krista
And we're back!! Seriously, if you're a fan of the television gymnastics series Make it or Break it you need to be reading the Letters to Nowhere series STAT. It's like the book version, only with more heart and depth.

The gymnastics aspect was, again, spectacular. I've never read any other book with a gymnastics element, but I can't imagine it being written anymore realistically than this series.

Karen focuses on her bar routine throughout Return to You, and at the beginning has a pretty
Amy R
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, 2013
The third installment of Julie Cross’s Letters To Nowhere series titled Return To You is just as engaging as the first two. As with the other two books, Julie’s writing is so emotionally charged that you feel everything the characters feel. Their pain. Their joy. Their confusion. Their loneliness.

Julie does a fantastic job with each of these short stories (Return To Sender and Return To You). There is enough mini-story in each of these to keep you interested, while continuing the overall
Lauryn
Dec 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 stars.

Since these are shortened parts of one big story Return to You takes place right where Return to Sender left off. Jordan finds himself getting sicker and TJ pushes Karen to have problems with her bar routine. Jordan and Karen have also hit a rough patch with their relationship.

I feel like right as I am getting sucked into the story it just ends! That is one of the things I hate about serial novels. I really enjoy this story and I once started I couldn't put it down. I like Karen and
Trish at Between My Lines
Ekkk! That is not a fun way to end a book! I'm dying for more.

The characters continue to be fun to be around and they are having lots of issues thrown at them. I feel like this book covers grief so realistically; day to day living can force it in to the background but it never takes much for it to come front and centre again. Karen's reactions feel raw and honest and as always she is using gymnastics to control her pain.

There is an introduction to a new character - TJ - in this one and he is an
Tiff at Mostly YA Lit
Jan 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, ya, sports
Continues the story of Karen and Jordan at gymnastics camp during the summer - kind of wish these three e-novellas were all just packaged together as a second book. I got a bit frustrated with Jordan in this one for not taking care of himself...
K.
Trigger warnings: death of a parent (in the past, but she has nightmares that she's there), car accident (in the past, but she has nightmares that she's there), medical stuff.

So here's the problem with the sequels to Letters to Nowhere: they should be one book. Instead, Cross has split them up into a series of novellas, ostensibly so that people don't have to wait as long for the next bit of the story.

Except that even a novella needs a beginning, middle and end. It should be able to stand on
Claire Binkley
Dec 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Return to You is the second short installment in the series Letters to Nowhere. While, I feel as though this edition had a better plot than than the previous story, it is still lacking. Honestly, Julie Cross would've been better off just combining all of these short novellas into one longer book.

Return to You continues Karen and Jordan's story at camp. Nothing else really happens.

But, if you love short camp romance than this is for you.
Nancy
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awww, poor Jordan. I hope all goes and Karen, that girl keeps moving forward even after all the pain she feels. ...more
T.H. Hernandez
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4-1/2 stars. Return to You is like a return to the Karen and Jordan we got to know in Letters to Nowhere. This installment reminds us what we love about the series -- Jordan and Karen, Karen and gymnastics, and Jordan and his shaky relationship with his dad. As things begin to heat up between Jordan and Karen, things implode with Karen and the uneven bars after a particularly cutting remark by TJ. When Jordan doesn't step up to help Karen, TJ takes it upon himself to get her back on track. ...more
Samantha
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I received a free copy in exchange for honest feedback.

Return to You picks up where Return to Sender left off. Karen and Jordan are at a gymnastics camp together and things aren't going so well. Karen can't get this one move right, and her confidence is shattered. While Jordan tries to help, Karen can't help pushing him away.

This is the third book in the series, and while I still had mixed feelings about this one and the second being shorter installments than the novel length first, this one
Cynthia
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I'm very glad I had both books to read at once... This short stories are kinda well, short and they end so abruptly that I was going to go insane.. Kinda like right now with number 3.

This one picks up right after #2.

Jordan is getting si ker while Karen is having some issues with her rutines and none is ready to talk about it.

TJ is being TJ so sometimes he helps... Sometimes not much!

I particulary enjoyed, in a way that made me sad, that Jordan and Karen are having some problems.

He was always
Jan 10, 2014 rated it liked it
(Source: I own a copy of this book.)
This is part 3 of Jordan and Karen’s story.

This was okay, but it was really short, and took a while to get in to.
This book was more about Jordan than Karen, and more about fears than gymnastics. We did find out a bit more about Jordan’s illness, which could have become more of a storyline, but the book was just too short. Karen also had something to overcome, but again, it was only just covered, because this was so short.
I think the main problem with this
Marci
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i received ARC for my honest review, i have loved the first two book greatly. the third book is just as great. i only have one complaint and its that i can't get enough of Karen and Jordan. and in this story we add TJ and he is a refreshing add to the already great characters.. in this third book you have a little trouble in the relationship, which it is only natural that they would in every relationship there are times that they are tested and this couple is no different. the question is will ...more
Jennifer Shanahan
Dec 05, 2015 rated it liked it
I loved the first on of this series and the second one pretty good too. However it seems like the 2,3,and 4 books end like in the middle of something each time and then you pretty much have to buy the next one just to finish the story line---plus they are really short. I think books 2,3,4 could all be one book and that would be better than three short books. Kind of disappointing all around and reading 60 pages then buying another 60 page book ruined the story from the first book. I liked the ...more
Rajiv Yandamuri
Jan 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Though this is good, I can't imagine why Julie Cross is writing this series in this manner, because one more part and the third book would have been ready...
Coming to this "book" it's very nice and I really did liked the turn the story is taking and I hate to see Jaren separated but then again it's the first relationship for either of them, let's see where the Jaren goes and the Gymnastics are very awesome to read and I'm totally waiting for Karen to make it Olympics.

Desperately waiting for the
Jamie
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am so glad I came across these books. I love the writing style, I love the story and I love Jordan and Karen. The one thing I don't love is the shortness of the last 2 books. I would have much preferred to wait until they were all put into a full lenghth novel like Letters to Nowhere. The story, while it is flowing well, is becoming disjointed with the starts and stops. I am however looking forward to the continuation of their story. Thank you for creating the world of Jordan and Karen. :)
Sophie
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Yeah curiosity got the best of me and I just couldn't stop myself from reading Part 3. Seriously though, now I'm super curious about TJ because we know so little about him and we see only little snippets of TJ's life. After deciding that these little novellas weren't as bad as I thought they have came out to be;I still preferred if all these stories in one novel. I think its safe to say that I will be reading Part four to this series.
April
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, first-reads
I love the characters and the story! Karen and Jordan are sweet, lovable, and dealing with more in their fair share in life. They complement one another and bring out the best in each other. I will definitely be waiting for the next part of the story. My one and only complaint is that it was too short. I felt like I was just getting into the groove of the story and then it was over. I think I would rather wait a little longer and get more story so that I wouldn't be frustrated.
Terri Walk
Nov 13, 2014 rated it liked it
WTH?!?!!! Ok I thought the last book was odd and too short, this one was a million times worse! Literally nothing happens! And the author even used precious pages on focusing on things like TJ! Forget that, also too much gym stuff, we want to read the Karen and Jordan stuff!!

Sigh, I don't know how much more of this I can bare. I don't see myself following these short stories too much longer, especially if they are not even released rapidly. It's all so bizzare...
Zoe and the Edge
Let me just say that these little novellas are really not doing it for me. Karen and Jordan fight in this one and they do not make up. I think I'm going to wait for all the books to come out before I continue onwards. It's too frustrating otherwise.

Resky Ariansyah
Dec 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Well.. This is good. The next story about Karen and Jordan relationship. Actually, this book contains much more about dispute. The dispute between Karen and Jordan. Also the tension between TJ and Stevie. I cant wait to read the next story. Because ending of the story is CLIFF HANGER….
Kylie
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great book, I enjoyed Karen and Jordan's story but wouldn't recommend reading this series, such a short read with no conclusion and cliff hanger finishes. Why would you write such a small incomplete story Julie Cross ?
Buonaraya
Dec 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
What is the point? I wish she'd just ended Book 1 with happily ever after instead of these unworthy follow-ups where nothing really happens but nothing ever ends. It's almost worse than those afternoon soaps in the 90's.
Nath
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
4/5 (B)
Hannah Harvey
Dec 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Pretty good, but felt really short and incomplete. Wished it had been put together with the previous part and the next part to make a full novel.
Still the series is good, and I like the characters.
Jan 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Good continuation! I just want more of the story. I really like how the secondary characters are being fleshed out. Looking forward to the next part!
Sharon
Dec 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Need more. I dislike waiting for an undetermined date for the next in this series. Would rate it higher if it was longer. Worth waiting for them all to be released to start reading this series.
Cecilee
Mar 23, 2014 rated it liked it
It's too short. These last two books could have been combined into one. Just when a story actually starts to happen, it's over. I'm tired of buying this series and have them not be full length books.
Allison
Jun 29, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Where's the beef?

This isn't even a short story - not much middle and no ending. Why not combine a few of these?

• Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
  • Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)
  • Center of Gravity
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
  • Anarchy  (Hive Trilogy, #2)
  • Annihilate (Hive Trilogy, #3)
  • Kiss Collector
  • Missing
  • Rise of the Wolf (Mark of the Thief, #2)
  • Mark of the Thief (Mark of the Thief, #1)
  • Wrath of the Storm (Mark of the Thief, #3)
  • Rotten Rapunzel (Dark Fairy Tale Queen Series Book 3)
  • Sneaky Snow White (Dark Fairy Tale Queen, #2)
  • Louis (Supernatural Prison Story, #3)
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
  • Queen Fae (NYC Mecca, #3)
  • Broken Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #1)
  • Dragon Mated (Supernatural Prison, #3)
Julie Cross is a NYT and USA Today bestselling author of New Adult and Young Adult fiction, including the Tempest series, a young adult science fiction trilogy which includes Tempest, Vortex, Timestorm (St. Martin's Press). She's also the author of Letters to Nowhere series, Whatever Life Throws at You, Third Degree, Halfway Perfect, and many more to come!

Julie lives in Central Illinois with her

Letters to Nowhere (4 books)
  • Letters to Nowhere (Letters to Nowhere, #1)
  • Return to Sender (Letters to Nowhere, #2)
  • Return to Us (Letters to Nowhere, #4)