Start by marking “M-Day (M-Day, #1)” as Want to Read:
M-Day (M-Day, #1)

M-Day

(M-Day #1)

Before the day… before M-day… people used to read books and watch movies about zombies. They used to dress up as zombies; pretend to kill zombies… Basically, zombies had become a part of popular culture in a very unexpected way.

The highly anticipated zombie apocalypse never came.

What did come was much worse than any city over run with shambling corpses after brains and f
Published January 13th 2014 by Tik Tok Press (first published January 2014)

To ask other readers questions about M-Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about M-Day

Kristin
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Imagine a post apocalyptic world where instead of reanimated flesh eating corpses there are crazed men. Men who's not only senses are amped up but have just their basic primal urges. This isn't your normal zombie story, this is M-day.

I must admit that I'm not a huge reader of dystopian novels. Especially when it comes to zombies. So when I saw that D.T. was writing a post apocalyptic novel I thought "zombie?! Esh!". Yeah, they really freak me out. However, I was glad that the book has nothing to
D.T. Dyllin
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Like I said before: The utter shamelessness of me giving all my books five stars, continues! ;)
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
A year ago if you would have asked me who my favourite author was I would have said I didn't have one. There are too many awesome authors writing work that I love to be able to pick one. But my 10 year old daughter asked me this very question yesterday and my immediate reaction was D.T Dyllin. Sorting through my top books from this last year and it's easy to see why. Every single book that I have read that this woman has written I have loved. While I may be patiently awaiting the newest book in ...more
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
3.5

*Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library.

On December 21st men the world over woke up changed by a virus. Ice blue eyes and a primal savage personality were the norm for them and women everywhere were being brutalized, enslaved or outright killed. Maxine woke up to a completely different Ricki, one who raped and bit her. When he left her alone, she ran from her husband and no matter where she went he seemed to find her though she managed to stay just out of his reach. Hooking up with other women
Annabelle Morehouse
I just want to point out the positive first. Without a doubt the premise of this book was extremely original. A complete new take on a kind of sweeping aggressive virus. Unfortunately, there ends the positive for me. Honestly, others may have a whole different perspective on it but for me the following ruined the book and had me whimpering for my 2.99 back....( What can I say...I have kids and am broke:)..The beginning looked promising with the exception of Evo the friend I most want to trip in ...more
Ruth B
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One day most of the men of the world woke up infected by a strange virus that caused them to become violent and sex-addicts. Now women around the world must fight to survive in a chaotic world.

Max, or Maxine, is running away from the monster occupying her husband’s body. With the company of two friends and a bunch of men unaffected by the virus, they will fight to survival, kill the enemy and try to find a cure.

This is not a romance or an erotic book. M-Day is a book about a dangerous world wher
Tabby -  Shattered Hearts Reviews
This is one amazingly written spin on Zombies. I am very selective about my zombie books, so I was a little iffy going into this one. I just KNEW it was going to rock, because it’s written by D.T. Dyllin – but I was surprised at just how much I loved the story. In case you didn’t get the feel of it – this is a novel of the erotic sort. Which just adds a whole new level of “well then” to the zombie theme lol.

Maxine and her friends have gotten so lucky by dodging all trouble during this insane me
Autumn
Feb 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
I received this book to give an honest review. Does contain a SPOILER

Hot damn D.T. is one bad ass writer. She has up and done it again only this time she has you captured with men who have a virus that changes them for the worse and lots of sex. The only problem I truly had with the story was when Maxine was kidnapped and her friends came and got her out. How were they able to do that? It just seem to jump from her going through hell, being humiliated to bam! Being rescued, I would have loved to
Tnt Reviews
Jan 17, 2014 rated it did not like it
I received this book from TNT Reviews for an honest review.

When I started reading M-Day, I was sucked into it so quickly. The story line was epic and after the first chapter I was left salivating for more.

As I continued, I began to get more disappointed. There were times I felt I needed more from the plot.

After Maxine was kidnapped, it felt as if a part of the story was left out, because the next second she is being rescued and one doesn't know how they planned it, or how they got into the highl
Dena
I absolutely loved this book it was exciting and different. A virus only effecting men and they basically turn into caveman how genius is that. The only issue I had was the author played back scenes from before with Ricki but she never went into details regarding plans or emotional feelings. I kind of felt cheated by that and I wanted to know that stuff.

Overall the book flowed naturally and it was unpredictable. I liked Zee and thought he was a great hero. I also liked the heroine max and hoped
Vinna Markham
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read while using this app. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. However, I agree with other readers on the aspect of the lack of detail. There were numerous situations where the author could and should have elaborated on more. I mostly read Laurell K. Hamilton's works, so I hold pretty high standards when it comes to details and depth. All in all it was a good short read. I finished it in a few hours and enjoyed every minute. :)
Claire Thake
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-reviews, 2015
Jumping into a world where a virus has effected almost all men and turned them into violent cavemen of sorts, and following Max and her friends as they try to stay alive and avoid becoming slaves to the I-men.

This book really sucked me in for page 1 and i loved it! A totally different take on zombies and it keeps you hooked! Can't wait to see what happens in the next book.
Laura Wolf
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A totally different take on the end of the world as we know it...... A virus but not a Zombie virus..... a virus that only attacks men and turns them into roided out sex maniacs. Good story!!!! Gonna read the next book ASAP!
Toni
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book put a whole new spin on the apocalypse genre where men are the only ones infected and they don't necessarily turn into no-brain zombies but scary raged up guys.

It made for an interesting read with it being Valentine's Day and all.
Megan Martin
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED the twist on the zombie genre in this book. There are some very dark scenes in this book, and naturally I LOVED them. I seriously cannot wait for the next book in the series!
Hmr28
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
DNF
Dennasia
Feb 12, 2014 rated it liked it
I like the concept of it but I think it could have been a little bit more detailed. Not a bad read it just fell a little bit flat for me.
MeganTheNinja
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exciting, entertaining and truly one of a kind. I've personally read my fair share of zombie/romance type novels, and this is hands down one of the best!! Highly recommend!!
Amy
Apr 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Interesting story. Very insta-lovey-and not exactly realistic. The scenes in the middle with the husband are brutal and graphic.
Kimberly Jaeger
rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Hot Redemption
  • Skin Deep (Eternal Forces #1)
  • Mastering the Art of Love (The American Soldier Collection, #2)
  • Prymal Lust (Prymal Series)
  • The Bear Project (The Projects, #2)
  • To Love and Obey (The Doms of Club Mystique, #1)
  • Night Raven
  • Nessa's Two Shifters (Wolf's Pass Shifters, #1)
  • Crimson Sins
  • Untouchable Lover (Warriors of Lemuria, #1)
  • Sidney's Triple Shot (Apache Crossing #1)
  • Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #1)
  • Bad for You 1 (Bad for You, #1)
  • At One's Pleasure (Keeping Her, #2.5)
  • Die For You (Catastrophe, #1)
  • Mated (The Sandaki, #1)
  • Chasing Cassie (Shadowpeak Wolves, #2)
  • Shifting Positions (Woodcliff Shifters #1)
D.T. Dyllin is a bestselling author who writes paranormal, sci-fi, and contemporary romance. Basically, anything with a love story is her kryptonite. Her obsession with affairs-of-the-heart is what first drove her to begin twisting her own tales of scorching romance.

D.T. was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Black & Gold for life, baby!) She now lives in Raleigh, North Carolina wi

M-Day (4 books)
  • E-Day (M-Day #2)
  • N-Day (M-Day #3)
  • V-Day
“Don’t call me baby, Maxi, Maxi baby, or any other combination of those. Besides Maxi is a kind of pad not a name.” 0 likes