Start by marking “One Sweet Day: A Hope Falls Happily Ever After Novella (Hope Falls, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
One Sweet Day: A Hope Falls Happily Ever After Novella (Hope Falls, #4.5)

One Sweet Day: A Hope Falls Happily Ever After Novella

(Hope Falls #4.5)

The honor of your presence is requested at the wedding of Amanda Jacobs and Justin Barnes.

Catch up with the "Fabulous Four" as all the girls come together to celebrate Amanda & Justin's big day!
Published November 5th 2013 by Red Hot Reads Publishing

To ask other readers questions about One Sweet Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Sweet Day

Jennifer Gallagher
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-series
Woo hooo here we go returning to Hope Falls in this novella... We join the Fabulous Four and all the other characters from the previous books... to celebrate the marriage of Amanda and her One true love Justin.... The awesome writing duo of Melanie & Shawna do not miss reminding us of this wonderful town of Hope falls.. why we love everyone.. When the wedding planner absconds with all their money.. do they cancel the wedding.. No way... Lauren the organiser to the rescue along with karina an ...more
Sjoukje
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: melanie-shawn
I honestly love this series and all the characters - this little novella is sooo cute and a total must read if youre a fan of the Hope Falls characters.

We get to see the first couples wedding (Amanda and Justin) and get a glimpse of the new couple to be... and of course we see the amazing bond these friends share!

Cant wait to read more!
Bette Stanek
Sweet, cute, quick, and typical Justin and Amanda. Grab this one for a lazy afternoon of reading in the hammock and join all of Hope Falls as they pull together to give their hometown sweethearts the wedding of their dreams. The Fabulous Four...There's nothing they can't accomplish!!!
Talking Books
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well written story for Justin & Amanda's big day and having the fabulous four get together again! There was even a nice surprise visitor to the mix in the book! The Fab Four and friends make Amanda & Justin's big day even more memorable!

Also a good introduction for Snow Angel, the next installment in The Hope Falls Chronicles series with Lily & Eric's characters making an appearance!
Yonina
Apr 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Definitely a Happy-Ever-After story....which is good reading with happy end for all.
Regan Pierce
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So cute!

You are cordially invited to the wedding of the century. Or it would be if the wedding planner hadn't stolen the money and left Amanda and Justin in a bind 2 days before the wedding. What's a bride to do? Call on her best buddies of course!
Seriously, the little scene in Justin's car might be the cutest thing ever!
Chessela Helm
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a short but cute story that fits into the Hope Falls timeline. I thought I needed to read it before book 5, but there wasn't any actual dialogue between Eric and Lily. We just get to see the outside of their meeting. I would say this one isn't a necessity, but it's still an enjoyable read, and of course any appearance of Kyle Austen Reed is worth the time... ;)
Kelly Cook
Jul 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Short read that gives you more in The Justin and Amanda story.

Good read, if your a fan of the series you will love it
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

After reading a recent Hope Fall's series book I noticed that I hadn't read One Sweet Day yet. I really enjoyed Amanda's story, and the rest of the Fabulous Four, so I was excited to see Amanda get married. Unfortunately this novella just didn't work for me.

This is the story of Amanda and Justin's wedding. All the girls come in for the event and I thought it would be fun to catch up with them all again. The writing in this was just not that goo
Jill Cohen
Little longer than a short story. I usually don't bother with stories this short but it was part of a box set.

It was cute. It was sweet. Even as a slow reader I finished it in one day. (that includes working 9 hours too). The story could have easily been incorporated into another book and just been a side story. At least half was rehashing the first 4 books.

Ellen Anderson
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wedding day

It's finally time for Justin and Amanda to make it official. Problems come up two days before the wedding that could cancel it all. They need a miracle. Read how their friends pitch I n to help out.
Catherine Crook
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review to come... Just read EVERYTHING this author wrote non-stop!
FANGIRL HERE!
Michelle
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always cry at weddings........ this was no exception.
Teri
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
my only criticism would be the times the editor missed Jason instead of Justin, along with missed punctuation.
Sharon Rudolph
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
sweet story to finally have Amanda and Justin's wedding. I really enjoyed reading it.
Bette Hansen
Nov 05, 2013 rated it liked it
This is a short sweet story but a little hokey. It was a nice catch up on all the characters we love in the town of Hope Falls. And of course FINALLY Amanda & Justin's wedding!
Jennifer Hunter
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series! Can't wait to read more!!
Lizz
Sep 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Fun to see the wedding from everyone's point of view. I still don't like Lauren however.....
Pamela Lunder
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute little story. I loved reading about Amanda and Justin's wedding. I loved all the stories in this series. Thank you for your stories. Keep them coming.
Christie
Jun 16, 2018
Marran
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: in-a-series, romance
This was so sugary sweet I almost got a toothache..... You really could skip this one....
Giulia
Robin
Jan 18, 2017
Tracy. Ethridge
Apr 07, 2014
  • Duality (The Hitchhiker Strain, #2)
  • Awakened (The Legends Of Elyndia, #1)
  • His for Christmas (House of Trent, #1.5)
  • The Ninth Floor
  • The Christmas Cookie Chronicles: Grace: A Twilight, Texas Story
  • Conceal (The Barker Triplets, #3)
  • Sweet Magic Song (For Love of Fae, #1)
  • Hometown Girl (Bad Boys of Red Hook, #0.5)
  • Pushing the Line (The Line, #4)
  • An April Bride (A Year of Weddings, #5)
  • Three Schemes and a Scandal (The Writing Girls, #3.5)
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • An October Bride (A Year of Weddings, #11)
  • Meant for Me (Take Me Now, #2)
  • Vulture (The Ferryman + The Flame #3)
  • Perfect Stranger (Serendipity, #3.5; Serendipity's Finest, #2.5)
  • Concealed by a Kiss (Hiding from Love #2)
  • All I Ever Wanted: An Abbott Springs Anthology
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY bestselling author Melanie Shawn is the writing team of sister duo Melanie and Shawna. Originally from Northern California, they now make their home in So Cal.

Growing up, Melanie constantly had her head in a book and was always working on short stories, manuscripts, plays and poetry. Shawna always loved romance in any form - movie, song or literary. If it was a love

Hope Falls (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Sweet Reunion (Hope Falls, #1)
  • Sweet Harmonies (Hope Falls, #2)
  • Sweet Victory (Hope Falls, #3)
  • Home Sweet Home (Hope Falls, #4)
  • Snow Angel (Hope Falls, #5)
  • Snow Days (Hope Falls, #6)
  • Snowed In (Hope Falls, #7)
  • Let It Snow (Hope Falls, #8)
  • Perfect Kiss (Hope Falls, #9)
  • Secret Kiss (Hope Falls, #10)