Start by marking “My Most Precious One” as Want to Read:
My Most Precious One

My Most Precious One

3.64  ·  Rating details ·  480 Ratings  ·  91 Reviews
Edited by Hot Tree Editing

Alexia, Lexi to all her friends lived her life her way. Even if it meant putting aside her dreams and dealing with her overbearing mother. She loved the world she had created for herself as a waitress in a chic Montréal bistro. Until one day a businessman comes into the bistro and challenges the life she’s come to love.
She’s caught between her d
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 299 pages
Published November 5th 2013 by Evangelene

To ask other readers questions about My Most Precious One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Most Precious One

Lea ★
2 stars***

First and foremost, I have to say I like Evangelene's writing and I loved everything I've read so far.
Her Devil's trilogy was awesome! Basically, this is the only reason I gave it a 2 star rating, otherwise I probably wouldn't even finish it.
I wanted to throw my iPad agains the wall numerous times.
But this book... I have no idea how to put this review into words, but I'm gonna try.

The thing is, everything about this story was already seen and read about.
This storyline was already
Simona Misevska
I loved this one,but lately i don 't have time for reading at all ,i'm using every free time for reading and this why i read this book like 7 days.But it's amazing book with very alpha,caveman man hero(if you think Jesse is over top wait till you meet with Lucas Blakk)story was fast -paced,with great second characters.My only issue is that this book don't have epilogue,i will love to see Lukas and Lexi few years later with kids.
Sorry for my short review but i don't have time for even to write on
Felicia Thomas
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Truly loved this book. It was a great read. I've read hundreds and hundreds of book and they all seem to blend into the same "type" of book but "My Most Precious One" far exceeded my expectations. Lets just say I put Lukas right up there with THE Gideon Cross.

Alexia (Lexi) is a strong willed young lady. She knows who she is and for the most part what she wants. Until she meets Lukas. Lukas is tall, dark, extremely handsome, rich and very overprotective/overbearing. But whatever Lukas wants, he
Victoria
Nov 19, 2013 added it
Shelves: bdsm, free-read, dnf
DNF- I've had several friends who read and enjoyed this one but I just didn't care for the writing. Felt very amateurish. Decided to not finish this one.
Kami
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, no-review
I know some people had a problem with this because of Lukas' alpha man craziness, but I didn't, I am a sucker for the whole cave man thing. I loved it.

This story is about Lukas and Alexia, Lexi, they're the classic cat and mouse love story.

They had phenomenal sex, and great love story.

I loved how Alexia didn't give up herself for him, it made me like the story a whole lot more.

☆☆☆☆ ! And I found a new author to love.
Indy
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
So glad I read this one! Is very Beneath This Man crazy alpha possessive - I saw a lot of similarities in Jesse and Lukas. Essentially billionaire sex on a stick Lukas meets waitress Alexia and there ensues a power struggle between the two as they work on developing a relationship together - one who has a interfering past and another who has insecurities which threaten her happiness.

Plenty of bedroom dominance (but not BDSM), sexual tension and jealousy. Was written very creatively - there are q
Roseanna Mcclain
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
What was not to love about this book. It had sex, love, family, and friends. Lukas was a dream.He knew what he wanted and he went after it. he had he issues but that didn't stop his love for Alexia. Alexia on the other hand was so insecure. She doubted her self worth most of the book. She had to find herself in order to fully give herself to Lukas.
Then the moment WTF..the ending, it just came. Everything was so detailed and then the ending wasn't. I'm disappointed. The book was good but the end
Kelly
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
At first I wasn't sure but the more I read it pulled me in the story is good, I was engrossed and couldn't/wouldn't put the book down. Damn Lukas is smoking HOT with his uber alpha dominating ways. I liked alexia and what I liked so much about her is that she didn't take no shit! I laughed, ooohhhh'd, arrrrrrrrrd, swooned and growled while reading this. The only let down was the grammatical and spelling errors!
Karessa
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
1st off let me just say that I totally neglected all my responsibilities today. Once I started, I couldn't put it down! This story had me all over the place! It's actually really hard for me to put in words how I feel about this story. It's unbelievable! The Alpha Male in this story is like Christian Grey, Ethan Blackstone, Gideon Cross, and Jessie Ward all mixed in together... ABSOLUTELY INTENSE!!!!! I'm so happy I came across this book.
GeNette
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alphas-badboys
3.5/4 stars..... I really enjoyed this book, there were some grammar mistakes but it didn't affect the story. I love Lukas, he is a man who knows what he wants and he is willing to do anything for the women he loves. Dominant, possessive, sexy, what's not to love? Lexis she was ok, she had insecure issues, I like her about 60% of the book.
Rochelle
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I absolutely fell in love with this book and the characters. Lukas is so alpha dominant but has crazy passion. Lexi is a strong woman who realizes and follows through on her dream. My only complaint is the editing.
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Imitating an author's style or storyline is one thing. Basically copying their work with minimal change is another. This is a less developed copy FSoG with a few cosmetic changes.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
***I RECEIVED AN ARC IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

3.75 ALPHA STARS!

Ok, I liked this book a lot. It had A LOT going for it. It has the erotica. It has some steamy hot sex. It has the dirty talk. It has the "MINE" and "I am Neanderthal and will take woman to my cave forever" talk. It has the hot, sexy, sinful, damaged, sinfully rich alpha. But this book also had some seriously crazy things in it (i.e. exclamation points for like every sentence and this man roared or yelled a lot, like that w
Mara De Guzman
***3.5 Blakk and Wine-filled Stars!!!***

I would like to be honest and say that I am quite torn on whether to rate this a little lower than my 3.5 stars. So, I've decided to start my review on the not-so-good parts for me before I go and share what I liked about it.

Why and what didn't work for me?

Let me count the ways:

- Grammatical errors
- Also punctuation marks use (or lack of it)
- Most of the time, I find it hard to follow who's speaking and thinking what.

It's hard to keep up when I'm having d
Ashley Shepard
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Alexia (Lexie) is a waitress at a bistro in Old Montreal who is working hard to prove her independence. She doesn’t really care what anyone says about her, and she is carving out her own niche in the world. She is studying archeology and working to save up enough money to finish up her last semester for her master’s degree. Lexie loves waitressing and helping out those she loves. For the past two months, a suit has been coming in for breakfast and sitting in her section at the bistro. Lexie has ...more
Anny hernandez
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the author for an honest review.

I just finish reading this book, and I love it, love the characters and love how the boo turn out to be. I am gone keep this short cause I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Alexia (A.K.A.) Lexi, she is a waitress during the day, and study at night, she knows what she wants, and she know who she is, on her day job she is serving breakfast to her, favorite Mr. Suit, his being going their all the time, she kn
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
3.5 stars!!

This book has love, sex, great friends and a very feisty heroine who speaks her mind and is not afraid to take action and make mistakes along with way. One of the things I loved about this book was that Lexi really grows as a person throughout this story, going from waitress to pursuing a dream and making it happen. And Lukas is a total dream, hot, sexy, possessive, and not afraid to admit when he makes a mistake.

Some of the elements of this story were a little familiar to me (sexy
Brit
ARC GIVEN TO ME FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

First off I like this book but then I didn't, I was really torn on giving this more or less stars. I know it's a story and it's fiction but I couldn't connect with the characters As I would have liked too.

Lexi was to damn stubborn for my liking and I just have a hate/love kinda thing for her. She just sorta got my nerves. And Lukas he was hot. But he had issues it was a bit of Christian Grey mixed with Gideon Cross & Jesse Ward. His emotions had me on a fr
French Press Bookworm Blog
A trip down memory lane...

I loved this book when I first read it a few years ago. But going back for the re read...it just fell short. It felt like I put in a bad remake. The story was not only predictable it has no real development. Our H is a rich dude I love with the h but hiding something. While I loved some of his alpha tendencies...I was annoyed with the fact that he used sex instead of actually speaking. For me I fall for a H by the way he speaks to the h and there wasn't enough for me to
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Alexia and Lukas. Where do I start with these main characters? I loved how gritty and intelligent Alexia was. Lukas, oh sweet yet powerful Lukas, there were times when I was jealous of Alexia as I read this book because of how Lukas treated Alexia. And then there were times when I wanted to lock these two in a room and bang their heads together so they could work out their issues!

Evangelene, thank you for writing this book. Your characters have depth, you give your readers plenty of twists and
Renee at Book Happiness
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review. This was panty melting HOT and my most favorite aspect of all is the ALPHA and This book was the I don't want to put it down because I am addicted to this story.
This is the story of Lukas and Alexi. Alexi is a waitress making her way through college and Lukas is billionaire. This was such an enjoyable book that had some really nice twists in it.
I loved this book because it was like a storm waiting to happen. You are just not sure when it will..
Bonnie
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books for the year and this is my favorite one.

I'm sitting here in tears as I write this review so eager to re-read Alexia's & Lukas' story over and over again. It was truly beautiful, and it touched me in a way that I have never known. I felt like I was in the story with Lexi seeing things through here eyes and by no mean did Lukas disappoint...it was incredibly easy to fall in love with this character.

Definitely the easiest 5 star rating ever given.
Brenda
I like the characters and the plot in the begining yet after they start dating every time there is some problems. And Lukas does not act like a man about his age. Yes she was young yet he is was very insecure. Lexi did not help!!! I like her friends they actually were not there just to her talk about him.
Problems with family and an dead fiancé add the plot. Could be short.
Sasha
Apr 18, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was kind of all over the place.
Heather Deters renaud
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Jen ❥
This book is a study in contrasts as there were things I loved about it and things I hated, and while I’m not sure how to rate it, I’m going with 3, the average between 5 and 1. I enjoyed the plot of the story and the Greek heritage, and also found the Montreal setting to be quaint, so those were the pluses. I hated the characters’ brash reactions and screaming at each other, as well as the separation that lasted a whole year. This also occurred at the very end of the book, so when they reunited ...more
HannahTel
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My first book of this author's. Absolutely loved this book. Am gonna to keep read her books. Thank you Evangelene.
Tania

Bad editing.
Too much push & pull; H was very hot & cold in the first half.
Fiona
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Bookworm Betties
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing

“I love you, my most precious one”

★✩★✩★ 5+ Why can't I ever get customers like THAT?! Stars

~this review may contain minor spoilers~

'Breathe, just breathe'. I wanted him. I needed him. No. It was so much more than that. That was why I fought him so hard; that's why I fought with myself. I was lost now. Now, I was feeling what I dreaded the most. Fear.

Alexia, or Lexi, spent most of her life being controlled and strong-armed by her overbearing Greek mother. Now she is living her life exactly as sh
What did you think? 1 9 Apr 05, 2014 07:17PM
  • Knots
  • Fuel To The Fire
  • Closing the Deal (Wicked Warrens, #2)
  • Untaming Lily Wilde (Wilde, #1)
  • The Fighter's Secretary
  • A Divine Life (The Divine Trilogy, #2)
  • The Art of Wedding a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #5)
  • Lust's Temptation (Masters of Sin, #2)
  • The Sunday Arrangement (Fantasy, #1)
  • Meet Me
  • Right Now (Seduced, #1)
  • Taming Vegas (Vegas, #1)
  • His to Taste
  • A Dominant Man (Dominant, #1)
  • Sexual Persuasion
  • The Billionaire's Muse: The Complete Series (The Billionaire's Muse #1-5)
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • Wicked End (Wicked End, #1)
Evangelene was born and raised in Montreal Canada. She has been studying Classical Civilization and Linguistics at Concordia University for over ten years. The pull of the ancient world was too great for her to let go, so she continues her education to feel closer to the world she identifies with.
She reads nonstop, devouring books like its food, loving the feeling of being lost in a world that
More about Evangelene

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be