Start by marking “Theirs to Play (Billionaire Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Theirs to Play (Billionaire Games, #1)

Theirs to Play

(Billionaire Games #1)

Two billionaire brothers enjoy twisted games where women are the sport. They find a female, date her, and compete to see who can bed her first.

Too bad they picked the wrong one this time. Dawn's too smart for their verbal play and too quick to get trapped by clever ploys.

The more the brothers work to capture her heart, the more they discover she might not be theirs to pl
Published November 22nd 2013 by K. Wright Press

To ask other readers questions about Theirs to Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Theirs to Play

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WrightTheirstoplay1TitebySueBee_zpsbed59283.jpg
 photo threebysb_zps3e5201a1.gif
★★★★+! Theirs To Play (book 1). Two bored & jaded heirs’ game of seducing cheeky law student into bed turns complicated with lies, deceit & jealousy!

“Why not just hope to fuck me hard?”
“Because fucking you would never be enough.”

Books in the Billionaire Games series should be read in order:
Book 1: Theirs To Play
Book 2: Untitled

Theirs To Play opens up with Dawn sitting on Miami’s South Beach reading in preparation for her first year of law school. Billionaire brothers Frederick
Debra
Nov 23, 2013 rated it really liked it

★★★★ 4.5 stars!

"The worst thing my parents could've done to my brother and I was be rich." - Max

One woman.

Two brothers.

A game with three players and only one winner. Or is it two?

Max and Frederick are two handsome billionaire brothers with a lot of time on their hands and pockets full of money to spend. To make their lives a bit more exciting, they've come up with a game. A game in which both of them will try to seduce the same woman; and the one who gets her to fall for either of them first, is
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book - Theirs to Play (Billionaire Games #1)
Author - Kenya Wright
Publication Date - November 22, 2013
Type - Part of Series (Must read in order)
Genre - Romance, Erotica
Rating - 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Review
OMG...have you ever read a book where the story captures you to a point where you just want to be that heroine in the story so bad? I mean so bad that you look at your significant other and say to yourself....."WTF am I doing here?"

I want to be Dawn - oh hell yeah!! My God.....I was so engrossed i
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.75 ~ 4 Stars

description

This book was very entertaining. It is written in 3 Person Povs and is indeed a love triangle which ends with a cliffhanger. The author used humor, hot sex scenes and also threw in a bit of mystery.

”He dragged his gaze over my body. “You look beautiful.”
“Whatever.” I wore black yoga pants and a shirt with Star War’s Yoda flipping the bird on the front.”

Frederick and Max are uber rich brothers who live off their parents’ wealth. They are bored by all woman who they meet falling
Olga therebelreader
 photo 064fad26141d298c1ec9d05111878002_zpsflhfmaob.jpg

Dawn is a gorgeous and very dynamic law student. Frederick and Max are two billionaire brothers who treat life like a game. They enjoy twisted games… they date one unsuspecting woman and compete to see who can bed her first. Then, they dump her and move on to their next victim. Dawn is their new target – she’s tough and difficult but the two brothers soon realize that if they make an effort, she’s totally worth it.

photo 5c60a6d44dd69225e59ab3a73d60286a_zpsl8ujrf3n.jpg

How two men should seduce a woman? And, how the rules of the game change when
Bibi
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Amz freebie 08/07/2017

I got deliriously high from reading this book and there's a possibility of rating upwards, although that's contingent on the sequel being released in the next decade (yay! after 4 long yrs, Ms Wright released the sequel today- 08/07/2017) or so *insert sarcasm*.

Four words to describe this book. Intelligent. Hot. Suspenseful. Hot. With a side bonus of a perfectly kickass female protagonist. I could not put this down.
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
*ACR copy in exchange for honest review*

OMG ! THIS BOOK WAS FREAKING AHMAZING ! LMAO !!! SERIOUSLY ! The characters....the storyline....the 'EVER FREAKIN THING WAS....

description

And u know what the best thing about this whole book is ? It actually has a PLOT ! (I mean seriously its been a while since i read a good erotica that didnt follow Fifty shades in a while :P so i really appreciated it..lol) A nice solid plot..with a kickass heroine and 2 hot sexy alpha males ;)

“Im in the business of lust.”

I step
Jen
I need to say this before I say anything else: I Love you Kenya Wright!!!LOL It has never been a secret that I have wanted to live inside this authors head since the first book I read of hers a few years back. I think Kenya is brilliant and her imagination is so creative that it is impossible for me not to admire her. When I first saw the cover of this book, I thought that it was going to be hard core erotica, maybe a threesome, and mostly just hardcore sex. I have no idea why I thought that, bu ...more
✿kawehi.reviews
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!!

Money can’t always buy you everything in life. These two billionaire brothers learn that lesson the hard way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I’ve tried to own her, but she can’t be bought. I’ve tried to romance her, but she already sees the true me. ..For other women, I’ve always been the wolf in the sheep’s clothing, mingling with them and then stealing their hearts at ease. This one unzipped my disguise before I could even utter a word.” - Frederick

My thoughts: Holy sh*t batman, Kenya Wright you sure crafty
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

The Plot : really interesting! Two spoiled billionaire brothers, Freddy and Max, treats women as sport! Each month or two, they would court one unsuspecting woman together and battled for her love. The winner would be the first one to have slept with her. Then, they'd dump her, brokenhearted and all, and move on to the next victim. This time their target was Dawn.

Dawn has had a rich boyfriend who cheated on her and his been calling her every Sunday trying to get her back. She is not ab
Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for honest review.

****4 stars****

First, I want to thank the author, Ms. Kenya Wright for contacting me on Goodreads and asking me to read and review her book, Theirs to Play. When I first read the blurb, I was intrigued and also a little hesitant since it involved two brothers vying the attention of one woman. I usually avoid love triangles because my emotions can never take it and usually the characters that I root for ends up not getting the girl but this
Gabriela
Dec 12, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
 Hell to the no.

Do me a favor and read this before buying this book, if after that you still think it's a good idea reading it, then go ahead!

I only read 7% of this. That's right, 7%, and I just couldnt keep wasting my time. Maybe it gets better later... Maybe it doesnt. I dont care. First impressions, as with people, are important to me when it comes to books. Generally when I mark as DNF one is because it was boring me... This, this was just idiotic.

The first scene is told from the chick's PO
Sláinte Wanderlust

Clarification of rating - 3.5 stars.
Cover & title - 4 out of 5
Favourite quote - “I’m not Prince Charming. I’m the bad guy that sneaks into the castle when Prince Charming is off singing songs in the woods. I’m the one with the big cock that bends needy Cinderella over. And I’m the one that makes her scream until her throat’s raw and she can’t sing a note.”
Favourite Character - Dawn

I read the blurb of this book and i was like..

I was expecting something really twisted.. a bet/game over a
Shelby P
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebie
I saw a book from this author come across my feed so I decided to see if I had any books by her and lo and behold I'd gotten a freebie back in 2014! So I decided to read it because the blurb seemed interesting enough. I have to say that this book way surpassed any expectations I had.

I really liked Dawn; she was one smart cookie. I liked Frederick more than Max because he had more personality so I was rooting for him. The sex doesn't come until 75% but it was hot and the voyeur scene was sick, d
Vaso
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
This book made me laugh so much!!!
I enjoyed so much.. Dawn's character is absolutely amazing!!!!!
Ann
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 STARS
Megan Martin

Let me start off by saying that I knew I would like this book before I ever even started reading it. Why? Because it's about billionaire brothers who compete against each other to see who can take a woman to bed first. UMMMMM YES PLEASE!

But Dawn isn't about to let Freddy and Max just waltz into her life and play her--she's a better woman than me. I was drooling from the first page.

Dawn isn't impressed by flashy cars, fat bank accounts, and hot bodies. And trust me, the
Rosalin
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: male-or-dual-pov

The worst thing my parents could've done to my brother and I was be rich.

description

Okay, I loved it, but probably not for any sane reason. What I loved most of all, was Dawn, the sarcastic comments and the power she had on both of them. I know it's a bitchy thing to say, but I do enjoy heroines that don't put up with the hero's shit and hold her ground.

"How do you know I'm mixed?"
"Because there isn't one race all over the world that owns your type of beauty…"

Basically, Frederick and Max are two se
Sweet and Spicy Books
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Freddy and Max are brothers who have it all, they live the life of leisure. Neither one having to work, they travel the world and sail the seas.
For Freddy he likes playing with women to over come his insecurities, and what better way then to make them fall for you and leave them. For Max he is bored with this live, the only thrills he gets are when he's betting it all or playing with women. So the boys make a competitive game out of it. They agree on a girl to peruse to fall in love with them
Love Africa Book Club
Kenya Wright delivers another great read but I've got to say I feel there are several things missing! When I started reading this story I didn't realise it was part of a mini-series until the end, so perhaps my view is coloured from that perspective.

Here's what I loved about this book:
The author's style is so descriptively sensual that my whole body and mind comes alive as I'm reading this story.
The ending of this book is so cleverly done and such a hook that I've got to pick up the next book in
Mercedes
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
I was really intrigued by the game that these two brothers were playing and Dawn's indifference toward them and their game. Unfortunately I think both of those things ended too soon in the book. I felt like it quickly lost this intriguing plot and became more about these two crazy brothers and the girl sort of but not really caught between them. There was a cliffhanger, however I think I'll be passing on the second book.
***Cheryl***
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Freddy and Max are millionaire brothers. They both live the life of leisure, traveling around on their parent's money. During their travel's the brothers enjoy playing games with the women they meet. They make bets with each other to see who can bed her first. However when they meet Dawn in Miami they may have met their match as Dawn is instantly on to the boys and their game.

I must say that the plot really interested me and it didn't disappointed, I really enjoyed it. I found the storyline to
Nina ~ Social Butterfly PR
Nov 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-reader
3.5 Stars

One of the biggest things a millionaire asked in his head as a sexy beauty wrapped her mouth around his erection was if she did it because she craved him, or was she doing it for the money. I never had to ask that question. The answer never changed. All women did it for money.

The concept for this book was really intriguing...two uber wealthy brothers vying for the attention of one girl with a sum of $200K riding on who she picks. It had kind of a bachelor feel to it in the beginning. I
Jade Eby
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'll admit... this book was not my usual type of book. But it came highly recommended by a good friend and fellow author so I decided to give it a go. And I'm so glad I did! Plus that cover...ummm GORGEOUS!!!

This was exactly what I needed as a follow up to a darker more emotionally disturbing book I read earlier in the week. This was fresh, well-written and sexy as hell.

I loved the whole premise of two brothers trying to "play" a girl while also trying to one-up the other brother. It's sadistic
Margaret
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
***** 3.5 - 4 GAMING STARS *****

This story is quite intriguing.
2 very rich brothers both bet on the affections of women. The first one to bed a woman, wins the bet.
Until......
They meet Dawn, and actually tell her (once she cottons on to them) that she's nothing more than a bet to them.
The 2 brothers try and wine and dine and we see her going out on dates with both of them on separate occasions.
She's fairly head strong and tell them that neither is going to win the bet, but the brothers have the
Bex 'n' Books
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Reviewer: Justine
Rating: 5 out of 5 Fairies
Oh Ms. Wright, how I love and hate you right now!

Theirs To Play is a book about two deprived, narcissistic, soulless brothers learning about life and the woman who doles out the lessons. And I love every glorious dirty-sexy second of it!

Think modern Cruel Intentions but with brothers. Reading how Dawn schools this naughty twosome made this one of my favorite books of the year!

But Miss Wright, I am a stickler for endings and yours has me torn.

I hate how
Dee
Nov 30, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance
This story was very well written and edited, but for some reason I expected more, so the ending fell short for me.

I am not a fan of millionaire type stories so the extravagant dates had me shaking my head. These guys had no redeeming qualities and did nothing to deserve the wealth they had; besides being born into it.

The story was rather light on erotica but once it finally reached that point, the scenes were delicious. The author certainly knows how to write some sexy stuff!!
Camylle
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OHHH SHIT!

This was sooooooo good! Fred and Max are brother who play a game born out of boredom and played with big bank accounts. This summer they set their eyes on Dawn. She doesn't wanna play the game because she has been burned by a rich guy before yet she takes these two on and turns the tables BIG TIME!!!
Sowaneed
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
ohhh this was good! Loved it! Eeepppp... Finally a girl not dazzled by the riches and having some back bone and common sense!

Christina
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Fantastic...I loved it...actualy i loved Dawn. She is smart, sassy, sensual, true and I love how she outsmarted them...
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Kenya Wright Fanclub: Theirs to Play 43 38 Aug 11, 2014 11:23AM
The Happy Housewi...: **Free ARC for Review*** Theirs to Play - Kenya Wright 26 35 Feb 08, 2014 11:45AM

• Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Rewound
  • Alive (Crave, #1)
  • If Only We Knew (My Best Friend #5)
  • Whiskey and a Gun (The Finish, #0.5)
  • Red Sun
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Interrupted (Progress, #2)
  • Platinum (Facets of Passion #2)
  • Casualties of Love
  • Sinful Surrender (Psychic Menage, #1)
  • Torn (Torn Heart, #1)
  • Black Dog Nights: Part One (The Club, #1.1)
  • At His Request 1
  • Lost in France (Firebird Trilogy, #1)
  • Good Girl (Blended, #1)

JOIN THE MAILING LIST to stay up-to-date with free books, giveaways, and new releases!

New Releases MAILING LIST:

My Recommended Reading Order:

Instagram: @KenyaWrightBooks
Facebook: https://goo.gl/vjjkSb
Twitter: @KenyawrightBook

You can FOLLOW me Here on Amazon and you will be notified of new releases, or subscribe to my new release mail

Billionaire Games (2 books)
  • Theirs to Crave (Billionaire Games, #2)
“I’m not Prince Charming. I’m the bad guy that sneaks into the castle when Prince Charming is off singing songs in the woods. I’m the one with the big cock that bends needy Cinderella over. And I’m the one that makes her scream until her throat’s raw and she can’t sing a note.” 7 likes
“Why not just hope to fuck me hard?”
“Because fucking you would never be enough.”
5 likes