Start by marking “Mr. 365” as Want to Read:
Mr. 365

Mr. 365

When reality show producer Sophia is assigned to convince Christmas fanatic Will to be on their holiday special, she imagines him to be an oddball momma’s boy wearing a reindeer Christmas sweater. What she doesn’t expect is the handsome, mysterious man who captures her attention, and seems determined to win her heart.

Their attraction is undeniable, and as charming Sophia
Published November 19th 2013 (first published November 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. 365, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. 365

Start your review of Mr. 365
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I loved the hero’s love for his dog. He was so cute (the dog) And because of it I’m rating it 4 stars. But it’s more like 3 stars. Eh sue me I love dogs! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I liked the hero, I don’t know how I feel about the heroine. She spent the book either crying and clueless. I didn’t like that when she first met the hero’s dog she was a bit annoyed because the dog humped her. She later in the book screamed at the poor dog because she was pissed so she took it out on the poor dog. She lost points with me.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Uhm ... I wanted to DNF a lot in the beginning of the book. But I hate DNFing, so I kept on reading - I wanted to get it read before watching the movie on passionflix. And it got a little better.
But I just couldn't totally fall in love with anyone. I didn't see any chemistry between those two - ugh, I just finished reading and I can't even remember their names!!!!!!!
The guy was so insecure - so very weirdly soft and unlikable. It was always said how he looks so hopeful or like a little boy or
❤Sana❤
4 Romeo stars!

“You inspire me, Will. You took a devastating childhood and decided not to let it define your life. Instead you’ve created something extraordinary that’s positive and makes people happy.”

Rainbows, Christmas lights and happily ever afters. Will and Sophia took us in a journey full of life, warmth and cherished memories.

I watched the movie and decided to read the book and between the two, I must admit that I loved the movie better especially the magical house where Will lived.
Stephanie
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

Newbie TV producer Sophie is covering a TV reality program about people who celebrate holidays in an over-the-top fashion.

Will (aka Mr. Christmas), decorates his home Christmas themed and hands out Christmas ornaments 365 days a year.

Sophie's job is to reel Will in and partake in the reality show.

From the moment Sophie and Will meet to discuss him agreeing to do the show, Sophie is enamored by his handsomeness.

Will is taken back by
Jacndaniel
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Will Saunders celebrates Christmas 365 days a year in his Christmas house. He supports children's charities and even allows tours of said home, in fact he seems pretty perfect, but not every chapter of his story is a happy one. There is always a reason for the quirks people have, as endearing as those quirks may seem.

Enter Sophia a naive, wannabe documentary film maker currently doing a stint as a reality television producer. Her newest assignm
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
I can't remember where I read such glowing reviews of this book a while back but those reviews piqued my interest, so when the book was on sale for $.99 I snatched it up. I had high hopes for this story but unfortunately it fell short for me. Frankly Will wasn't a very likeable character to me. He didn't want to come across as a loon on the show but, honestly, he kind of was a loon. There is a good reason for his behavior but it really didn't feel that it was completely justified.
I liked Sophia
Ana Vizentim
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5 Christmasy stars

This is a cute book to read at this time of the year!!!
And it's going to be od Passionflix December 15th!!!
BG
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mr. 365 is the fun new novel by Ruth Clampett and a must read! Will is a man with a love of all things Christmas to the point that the inside of his house is spectacularly decorated all year long. Sophia is a naïve new reality producer given the job of getting the often refusing Will to agree to be on Tru- Blue network’s holiday special. When they meet sparks fly and Will agrees to be featured as long as Sophia promises that it will be an honest portrayal of what he does. However, due the ruthl ...more
Olemiss549
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OK, First I have to say I rarely review books in writing. I just don't consider myself a good enough writer to get my true feelings about a story on paper so to speak. I have only reviewed three other books in my life this will be my fourth and second for this author. Ruth Clampett completely gets her audience. She knows exactly how to write a story that pulls you into it and makes you feel like you are a friend having coffee with the characters. You actually can see yourself in the story being ...more
Emily
Nov 29, 2013 rated it liked it
This wasn't terrible. Well, correction, the beginning was in fact terrible. I picked this up because the first chapter (the production meeting prior to meeting Sophia and Will) made me laugh, but the first blush of lust between the leads was fantastically cheesy. The book improves when it moves away from that phase, except that it settles into a pattern of angst, angst, sex over and over again. I read Xmas Romance because it's usually sweeter and not so angsty, so some of this is just an expecta ...more
Irene
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Loved Mr. 365!

Ruth Clampett once again gives us a beautiful and heartfelt story.
I found myself more than once just stop reading to enjoy the beautiful picture Ruth's words painted in my head.

You will fall in love with Will and Sophia! They are both good people with big hearts. From their first meeting you can feel the chemistry they share.

I loved watching them fall in love and working through the problems that they faced.

My heart is so full of love after reading Mr. 365, Ruth Clampet
Christine York
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
Even reading this book during the Christmas season didn't do it for me. It was cheesy, fairly shallow, and predictable. I feel somewhat embarrassed to have even read it, especially since this is not my kind of book. I loved Animate Me though.
Carissa
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I believe this is my first full length Ruth Clampett novel. This was a really cute read and different holiday read that I haven't read before. I will say it was sad reading about the one part of the dog Romeo (you'll know what I'm talking about). Will sure know how to charm the pants off of Sophia. I can't wait to see the movie now.
Jasmine Stells
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very cute and fun Holiday read with a few emotional moments.
oritty: books and i (tilayov)
O.k, i thought this would be a nice light reading but i could not finish it, i did not find myself intersted in the characters and could not feel any real connection or passion between them.
Linda Ketter
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
*** 4.5 star ***

This book has a lot of emotions in it and engrosses the reader in the lives of two people who could be them. It's about love and heartbreak, trust and betrayal and hopes and dreams and scars left behind from childhood. How could you not love a story like this?

I'm not sure who stole my heart more, Hank or Romeo. Each plays their own part in the story and both are loveable.

If you like Christmas, you will love this book. I loved the backstory of how the tradition started and I loved
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I had such a great time with this book. I mean, the man loves Christmas, helps the homeless and at-risk youth and is an animal lover. What's not to love? And more importantly...why can't he be real?!
Ruth has written an adorable modern love story with a whimsical twist - and perfect timing for the holidays. Hope we haven't seen the last of this pair!
And now I'm ready to go decorate.
Michelle
Nov 19, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm just going to come out and say that this book fell short for me. After reading the synopsis, I thought it would be the perfect holiday read. The premise was unlike anything I've ever read and sounded fun. While there were parts I enjoyed, it just wasn't what I expected.
Keelin Dawe
2.5 stars. Very predictable and boring plot. Dialogue was predictable and boring. Didn’t feel any real chemistry between the characters.
I really really wanted to like this book and am excited and ready to watch it on Passionflix. I think it will make an easy and nice adaptation. I hope the corny dialogue is better but...it reads like a Hallmakr channel screenplay. And even the sex is boring. I don’t mind the slow build. But it was so cheese whiz.
Reality Tv producer Sophia has to convince a guy
Heather  Petzold
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I’ve read by this author. Took a little bit for me to get into this book. This book really did remind me of a Hallmark Christmas movie, but not in a cheesy way. I do wish the author had given more background to Will. Some of his past teenage years were mentioned but no in depth. It was just glossed over. We know about it but no real details. I totally understood Sophia’s initial hesitation in dating Will. His Christmas house was over the top. But you definitely could not a ...more
Karen Komarinski
This is story will surprise you every step of the way. Sophia talks Will into doing a show about the Holidays show casing his Christmas 🎄 House. She promises to make it an uplifting story, but from the first meeting Sophia didn’t expect Will to be so handsome and put together. Sophia doesn’t realize she is being played & has no control on the edit of the Christmas show. This is a sweet must read; find out if Will & Sophia can weather the storm; plus you will be shocked but proud of what Sophia d ...more
Kristen
Jan 14, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
oy, vey. this was not for me. i would have DNF'd it, except i was reading it for a challenge and i want to watch the passionflix movie.

i'll keep this short and as non-asshole as possible. the writing, the story, the characters, all a hard no from me. what was with all the ridiculous jealousy? why were they both so insecure? it was all so cheesy and not in a good predictable this is why i read romance way. i tried, i really did, i wanted to like it but it just really didn't work for me and i supe
Wendell Hennan
Jun 17, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up
well I am not sure what appealed to me about this book to make me select it for reading, but I threw in the towel at 51%. I found the writing, the story, the characters to be shallow and cheesy I believe is the term that some other reviewers used. Sorry it just did nothing for me and was annoying.
Chele
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An emotionally charged story , Will and Sophia are fantastic .
Hopes and dreams , Romance and jumping in with both feet. Betrayal hurt and finding the right path.
This story has some characters that made me want to have them suffer immensely for being hateful individuals.
5 stars and I recommend it to all.
V.J. Lee
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not your typical Hallmark Christmas Story

I thought the book was good and I liked the concept of it. Will and Sophie were likable. The only problem for me was she was always so worried he was going to break up with her and I wish he would have been a little more alpha. But I like it was a sweet quick read.
Josie Beckmann
What started as a quick read ended up taking a month. I liked Will, but Sophia was meh. I will read other books by this author. I liked the banter.

Best character? It's a toss up between Hank or Romeo ... it's Romeo.
Kenetha
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delightful Read

I love the idea of blending Christmas with a reality show. It’s quirky and yet believable. This book has romance, laughter and a pinch of sadness which leads the reader to an enjoyable experience.
Darlene
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful holiday story! Mr. 365-celebrates CMAS, that’s right, every single day of the year! Everyone has a theory of why he does it...a tv reality show wants to have him star in a reality show. So they send the newest reality show producer to interview and get him on board... the two hit it off extremely well! The story goes up and down and pulls at your emotions! At one point, I am devastated for our wonderful Mr. 365!! It is a HEA but there were definitely times I was sooo angry at ...more
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
This was a cute story. I would have loved to get to know the main characters a little better - understand their motivations and backgrounds a bit more. But the whole idea of this book, a guy who celebrates the spirit of Christmas all year round provided a sweet holiday read.
Angie
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Stopped at 22%. It was too Hallmark channel for me, and I didn't care for either of the main characters. I'll still check it out on Passionflix.
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Brother's Honor (The Grangers, #1)
  • The Protector
  • Dirty Sexy Saint (Dirty Sexy, #1)
  • The Will (Magdalene, #1)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc., #1)
  • Dirty Sexy Cuffed (Dirty Sexy, #3)
  • Gabriel's Promise (Gabriel's Inferno, #4)
  • Driven (Driven, #1)
  • Fueled (Driven, #2)
  • Tripping on a Halo
  • Bang (Black Lotus, #1)
  • The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)
  • A Crown For Christmas
  • Dirty Sexy Sinner (Dirty Sexy,  #4)
  • Finding Perfect
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • Hate Notes
Ruth Clampett is a 21st century woman, aspiring to be Wonder Woman…now if she could only find her cape and magic lasso. Meanwhile she’s juggling motherhood, a full-time job running her own art business, and writing romance late at night. Travel is her second obsession after writing, and it’s enabled her to meet reader and writer friends all over the world. She’s happily frazzled, and wouldn’t chan ...more