Start by marking “Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)

Seven Sons

(Gypsy Brothers #1)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  15,654 ratings  ·  1,674 reviews
My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.

Including my innocence.

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never
Published January 3rd 2014 by Lili Saint Germain Publishing (first published January 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Seven Sons, please sign up.
Lauren Reign Lil St. Germain has an epic way with words. If you are looking for a dark...and i do mean DARK suspenseful read with a mix of romance and a side of…moreLil St. Germain has an epic way with words. If you are looking for a dark...and i do mean DARK suspenseful read with a mix of romance and a side of complete craziness then this series should be your next read! This book is not recommended for the squeamish and definitely not for the faint of heart. (less)

·  15,654 ratings  ·  1,674 reviews

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE! (4/30/2017) | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
 photo St Germain Gypsy Bros 1 Title by SueBee_zpsk1upgqqs.jpg
 photo gb1 cover xBT by sb_zpsalpvw4tn.gif
 photo gb1 story xB by sb_zps2zyjusbh.gif
★★★★ ! Seven Sons, part 1 of 7. A tale of revenge, sex, drugs, greed & a long-lost love!

“I used to wish every day and every night to forget about my fathers murderer and what he did to us. Not anymore. Now I want to remember every tiny detail so that I can exact my revenge.”

Books in the Gypsy Brothers Series should be read in order:
Part 6: Two Roads
Part 7
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Dark and Twisted Stars

What was born as fear and grief has long since blossomed into hatred and rage.

Damn. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how I felt about this book. A dark and gritty debut novel, this was a quick although satisfying tease into what is planned to be a total of 7 books to be released Jan-July.

It's difficult to review a book like this, as it is only the first book, and 100 pages long. But I can tell you this, I'm complete sucked it. Although I tend to run screaming fro
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
I knew going into this book that it would be dark and I knew all the books are shorter. Like 100 or so pages. To be honest this book was exactly what I thought it would be. A nice short dirty dark read with some kickass revenge. I can't wait to see Julz/Sam make those bastards pay. I hope her mom is included in that list of bastards getting their comeuppances. I enjoyed this read a lot. I also liked Jase and I hope he gets in on the revenge that is being served up
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3.5-4 stars. Quite an enjoyable read, but with some plot inconsistencies that cannot be overlooked.

description

I’m not a fan of serials but this one caught my attention from the very start and kept it all the way to the end. Warning you now, though, this one does end on a cliffhanger and the follow up, Six Brothers, will be released in February 2014.

So what’s this about?

Juliette, now going by the name ‘Sammi,’ is out for blood. She seeks vengeance and retribution from the sickeningly evil Dornan Ross and
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ stars!

photo seven sons.png

So, I'm not normally a big fan of dark romance. To be honest, I'm a giant chicken and it scares the shit out of me the majority of the time. But today I stood in line for twenty minutes to meet this author and listened to so many people gush about how amazing this series was. Having seen it floating around Goodreads peeps as well, I decided to give it a shot. And I am so glad I did! (PS: Sorry to Jasmine and Allison for cheating on the buddy read! Couldn't he
Pam

How far are you willing to go for revenge??? Juliet aka Sam, will stop at nothing to get hers.

Numb with grief and pain there is nothing she won’t do, it’s simple really, all she has to do is
Fuck Dornan over.

Kill his sons.

Live happily ever after.

Years of planning and preparing, she’s finally ready, revenge never tasted so sweet… She’s made her body into something they can’t resist, steeling herself by going back to where it all started, where her world came crashing down, one by
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

"Who are you?" he splutters, holding his chest.

"My name is Juliette," I whisper, "and you just got fucked."

Remember when your mom used to say, "if all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?" Well, I think the definitive answer for me is yes. Yes, I absolutely would . . .

Dallas Commercial Photography

Alright, so it's not the actual bridge, but I'm scared of heights so cut me some slack.

WARNING: SPOILERY-ISH

I picked this up due to Casey reading th
Sana
TRIGGER WARNING: Rape.

This book was super disappointing. I went in expecting a badass, takes-no-shit, hateful, murderous, and extremely evil heroine, but I got none of that lmao. This also promises a forbidden romance between the MC and the son of the man that murdered her father, but there really wasn't much and I was actually grateful for that. I want the girl to get her revenge.

Juliette "Sammi" was raped and beaten by Dornan Ross and his six sons at the age of 15. They stole her virginity in
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it

This is a story about revenge.

I've seen various mixed reviews for Seven Sons, the first book in the Gypsy Brothers series but it has all the ingredients I like in a book so I thought it was about time I checked it out for myself... And I'm so very glad that I did! It was just my cuppa-darker-reading-tea. Continuing on with the series I discovered the darker twisted path the Gypsy Brothers took me on.... And then CARTEL the prequel to the Gypsy Brothers MC timeline.... I'm going to put my heart
Brandi

3.75 Stars

description

A strongly written story that packs a punch. It's intense and gritty, it's definitely not for the faint of heart. My stomach was in knots for the majority of this story. Seven Sons does not romanticize the biker world, it's a harsh slap in the face.

Once I set my sights on vengeance, life made perfect sense.

At 15 Juliet's life is forever change - now after 6 years and a transformation, Sammi is ready to hand out seek retribution. Sammi's story has my mind all messed up and there were
NiCoLeTa E.
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
***4 "Revenge is so sweet!!!" stars***

Well, I've read these two stories of Lili St. Germain backward, since I've started from the prequel of this one, the "Cartel" stories and the only thing that i can say is that this series are so freakin' addictive!!!

And i will add that i fuckin' NEEDED this story, after the fucked up ending of "Empire"!!!
I fucking CRAVE it!!!! And i LOVED it!!!

Julie was an innocent girl who in the age of fifteen paid for others mistakes!!!
She was just a kid and she 've
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 awesome twisted start Stars

“Confucius said, “Before embarking upon a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

I planned to dig seven.”

Classic case of 'I just read a few pages and see what all the fuzz is about'...suffice it to say, I read the whole thing in one go. Damn, that was something!

Sooo...

I'm glad you asked. Juliette is serving death to a bunch of bastards. Nothing much really.

Six years ago she lost everything; her family, her innocence and for all intents and purposes her life. Now th
Shurrn
Disappointing...

(Some mild spoilers and a lot of cursing in this review)

I was all hopped up on the description of this book.
Excited about the potential...

A girl fighting to avenge her father...
A corrupt Motorcycle Club...
A tragic loss of innocence plants a seed for revenge..
She will rise like a phoenix from the ashes!!!!

Then I was completely let down.

I'm not sure what happened with this book... So many of the elements should have come together to form a great story, but something was missing.

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
Sep 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bad-boys

Seven Sons is the first book of the Gypsy Brothers series. I must admit that I was a bikers virgin and this is my first approach with this kind of MCs. I assume that it won't be my last, although I am not that much into gore, so that can seriously affect me..

Nonetheless, I loved this book!! The story is quite intriguing, it's very intense and keeps me waiting for more! I can't wait to get deeper into the story ;)

“Because,” I say playfully, tracing his lips with my finger, “I’m you
Mo
Jan 03, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5 to 3 stars ...

Not really sure how I felt about this one. I mean could you really forget what happened in your past and let someone be near you like that?

Will I continue the series? I will probably read book 2 and see how I find that. If it doesn’t rock my boat, I might give up.

“He’s really tall, well over six foot, and hot to boot. His arms both feature full tattoo sleeves. His face is a study in contradictions. He has the sexiness and spunk of a man, with his large brown eyes, thick, beaut
Sophia Triad
I could picture Quentin Tarantino transforming this book series in a kickass movie or a TV series. Juliette could be one perfect heroine like the ones that can be used only in his movies, where the female protagonist does not hesitate to take her revenge no matter what. No boundaries.

When she was 15, Julz Portland was brutally raped by Dornan (the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC) and his sons.

Why Dornan did that? To prove something? To teach a lesson? To gain a club and the organization that be
J
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

FULL REVIEW NOW UP

NOW THIS IS HOW YOU WRITE A FUCKING MC BOOK !!!
HOLY SHIT BALLS PEOPLE

description

Now this is how you write a Fucking MC book.
Holy shit balls people.

Lili has set up a brilliant start to what I predict to be an epic series. Like Sons of Anarchy? How about Revenge?
Well you will fucking love this Series.
Imagine an episode of Sons of Anarchy had an affair with Revenge... Seven Sons would be their love child.
Each book plays out like a tv episode, what you get is jam packed with WTF moments
Jen
This is not your typical "lovey dovey" romance; it is dark, gruesome, and twisted. "Seven Sons" is the first serial novella out of seven; Lili St. Germain has created a unique series that will leave you cringing in your chair at some of the events that take place during this book. I still haven't decided if the heroine is brave, or just plain stupid to put herself at risk like she did. One thing is for sure, its time for Julz to get even.

How far would you be willing to go for revenge? Well, Julz
Kirsten
4 Vengeful stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpsovlqf54b.jpg

The Gypsy Brothers series is about one thing. Revenge. And boy do I hope the heroine gets it.

Six years ago, Juliette Portland nearly died by the hands of Dornan Ross and six of his sons. Since they all believe she died, she has the perfect opportunity to get her revenge. Although bearing the seven scars across her hip made by them, she has transformed the rest of her body in hopes of infiltrating the club under disguise to kill them all. She is not only getting payback for wh
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
RAPE..REVENGE..LOVE LOST..LOVE FOUND..VENGEANCE..DEATH..REBORN..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My father was most certainly "NOT" an innocent man, as the leader of the "Gypsy Brothers MC", he was guilty of many things, he wasn't above laundering and drug manufacturing..

Dornan framed my father for a crime he did not commit, the murder of a cop and his family, at the age of fifteen Dornan and his sons killed her father..

Juliette's mother sold her out for a bag of blow..Juliette was raped at the age of fifteen (a virgin),cut up
mich
The ENTIRE story is supposed to be about this chick’s revenge, so pardon me if I tell you that I was disappointed as fuck over how badly she sucked at revenge planning. I mean, seriously! What a fricken moron!!

(view spoiler)
Glass
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Glass by: *P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist
Seven Sons is unlike any other MC book I've read so far. And that is a good thing - really good thing!
It is Revenge meets Sons of Anarchy with a dash of Kill Bill.

Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun

Tamara  Hook Me Up Book Blog

4.5 Stars

**ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

So, I finished this book awhile ago and I've been sitting on my review of it because I just wasn't sure what to rate it. I felt like I was missing bits to the story... and you know what I realised after chatting to some other bloggers - I was and that's okay because it's a SERIAL. It's like watching a TV show and you're not meant to have all the answers after the first book!

So, to the characters.

Sammi. I LOVE Sammi!

Str
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebie
4 Revenge filled stars

Seven Sons is a dark book. There’s not just hardcore violence, but other things too. Let’s just say you must have an open mind reading this book. The plot is a bit difficult to believe, but you just have to go with it.

Juliette’s virginity was taken from her by Dornan and his sons. Years later, she is ready for revenge. She plans on killing Dornan and his sons for what they did to her. Dornan and his sons are part of an MC.

I have a love and hate relationship with min-books o
Stacia (the 2010 club)
I don't actually want to be a man...

...but if I had a beard right now I would be stroking it (minds out of the gutter) and saying, "Interesting. Very Interesting."

I like the idea of Seven Sons. I don't think I've read a revenge story exactly like this one. Seen it in movies, perhaps. Getting plastic surgery as a means to hide in plain site so you can exact revenge on the group of men who violently raped and tortured you = not orthodox.

Btw, if you're sensitive to descriptive rape scenes, this is
Patrycja
Nov 05, 2013 marked it as to-read

I really, really like the sound of it. Nope, I don't like it, I looove the sound of it. Can I have this book, now? Pretty please?

Including my innocence.

Nashoda Rose
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hooked from the first page. This book was wicked! Revenge on a MC club? Yes. Dangerous and crazy. Hell yes. Is it really necessary to risk your life for revenge? In this case--Absofuckinlutely!!! Sammi's plan is brilliant and what an incredibly strong heroine. This is not an easy read as it contains rape and abuse.
I loved Lili's writing and I'm in for the next book or however many books it takes for "Sammi" to get her retribution.
Mysza

Beaten.
Scarred.
And thought for dead.

description

Now, six years have passed and now it's time for Juliette Portland to exact her revenge on her father's murderer and regain redemption.

But, what's a girl to do when one of your enemy's sons happens to be the love of your life? And even more so, when he's completely innocent and just a mere victim like you?

My thoughts: Man, what an intro to this serial gritty series!! It was a short, fast, and engrossing read that made me want even more!!

Juliette, no
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

... AND THEY ARE ALL SYNONYMS FOR DIRTY

... and I loved each second of it...

At certain point I just wanted to reach in through my bellybutton and scratch my brain...

Now I know it sounds like a bad review... but I LOOOOOOVED this book and can't wait.

It is a brutal story of Revenge... ON CRACK!

and this girl is ALL about living in the past... and her Revenge is sort amateurish but effective

can't wait for 2nd book

oooh ye and

Turning Pages At ...: Buddy Read- Gypsy Brother's Series by Lili St. Germain 1 10 Jan 20, 2015 06:27PM
The Temptation Se...: Gypsy Brother's Series 4 11 Jun 06, 2014 07:19AM
Goodreads Librari...: New cover pretty please? 5 72 Nov 25, 2013 02:35PM

• The Fall
  • A Perfectly Split Christmas: A Split Short Story
  • Hard Roads
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Betraying Innocence
  • Crescendo
  • What Tomorrow May Bring
  • Deviant (Blood & Roses, #1)
  • Tainted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #2)
  • Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)
  • Gideon's Promise (Son's of Judgment, #2)
  • Playing Dirty (Dirty, #2)
  • Severed Angel (Severed MC, #1)
  • Misled (Death Dwellers MC, #1)
Lili is a USA Today bestselling hybrid author who has sold over a million books since January 2014. She writes stories about vengeful girls and villainous men, with readers crowning her "The Queen of Darkness" and "The best when it comes to dark, brooding and bloody romance."

Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing and so far is loving every minute of it. Her other loves in life include her go

Gypsy Brothers (8 books)
  • Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2)
  • Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers, #3)
  • Four Score (Gypsy Brothers, #4)
  • Three Years (Gypsy Brothers, #5)
  • Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers, #6)
  • One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7)
  • Zero Hour (Gypsy Brothers, #8)
“Confucius said, “Before embarking upon a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” I planned to dig seven.” 39 likes
“It’s hot, and I can feel sweat beads starting to gather between my new breasts. It’s funny, I’m still getting used to actually having something decent on my chest. It kind of sucks not being able to sleep on my front, though. Once this is all over, I’m definitely getting them reduced.” 13 likes