Start by marking “Living in Sin (Escort, #1)” as Want to Read:
Living in Sin (Escort, #1)

Living in Sin (Escort #1)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  2,824 Ratings  ·  422 Reviews
**This story contains graphic sexual content and strong language. Intended for mature audiences only.**

Published January 7th 2014 (first published December 31st 2013)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Re xB by sb_zpsiu4dgdux.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (2/11/2017)

Stand-alone book 1.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Living-Sin-Esc...
BLURB:
Jace Jamison is every woman’s fantasy. He’s a mysterious businessman willing to sweep you off your feet, a tattooed bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks, and a sexy friend you want to take that next step with. Jace is everything and anything you want him to be. He’s a highly paid escort.

But nobody knows who Jace really is; the man whose dad abandoned him, whose brother was killed, an
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 Holy Escort Hotness Stars!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Being a self-proclaimed escort book whore, I didn't hesitate to download this baby. It's an addiction, I readily admit it! No judging me!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Jace is a high-end escort in Los Vegas. The books starts out with a bang with a scene in which he's hired to create a night of your life for three women...yes, three women to one Jace! Woah it was seriously hot and sucked (pun intended) me in from the start. Jace hasn't had the greatest of lives before taking up escorting. His da
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.5--Entertaining--Stars!!

Well I am

I actually liked this book. Okay, I'm not really shocked. It seems to be pretty hit or miss amongst my GRs friends though so I really had no idea what to expect.

Two things. This book was funny!

"She has a sploshing fetish."
"What the fuck is a sploshing fetish?"
"She likes to have food and stuff smeared on her, then eaten off."
"That's not too bad right? I mean, whipped cream and chocolate syrup ain't bad to lick off a nice, naked body."
"Too bad she wanted fucki
Alia Ros
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
4 KING ⭐⭐⭐⭐STARS!! { GET IT? Hahahah }

OMG NO! YOU DID NOT JUST END THE BOOK LIKE THAT! NO! NOPE NOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD! OMGGM!!

Damn words to describe this book was hot, hot and did I mention HOT?! YAS! OMG! *fans myself*

I honestly almost quit this book after it started, it was starting to get too much for me, but then somehow I stuck along :p haah

Oh let's not start talking about all the GLCs in here!! (God Like Creature) ahahahaha damnnn. I LOVE LOVE LOVED ALL OF EM OMG

“You know what they sa
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
3 ~ 3.5 Stars

Not bad, not bad at all.

This was a pretty entertaining read. I actually liked ALL of the characters!

This story is told in alternating pov of Jace and Adrienne and I found the writing sexy and the story overall actually good.

Jace is a sexy, rich, male escort in Las Vegas. Adrienne is an event player who is a bit of a runner but gets her act together earlier than most. Jace falls for Adrienne and fears that when he tells her his profession he will loss her. Jace and his escort pals a
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

J&G: Looking for something to read? Want to get swept away by something light and swoony with a very, very sexy leading man? Maybe something that’s full of fun and frivolity, passion, a good love story and a group of very hot, sexy and extremely engaging male escorts who are outstanding at their job *wink wink*? What about a sassy heroine who, together with our sexy hero ignite every page? Do we have your attention yet? What about an opening scene that with have you blushing, clenching and b
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 *King Me* Stars

Yeap...that would be my reaction after a few pages of reading this one!!! OMG..this one starts off with a hell of a bang!!
Living in Sin..tells the story of Jace and Adrienna with a supporting cast that will have you laughing out loud!!!

Jace is a sexy..wealthy...high end escort living and working in Las Vegas..He gives woman exactly what they want and need..rather it be arm candy for the night..a ear to listen..or per request some pretty impressive bed boogie!!! I just got 4 wor
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

Jace is the male escort. Adrienne, no wasn't a client. What happens when Jace doesn't tell her about his job? Yea... you get where the story goes.

Call me naive but I didnt realise this was that kind of 18+ book. Needless to say I was in complete shock with chapter 1. Ive read (view spoiler) before and that wasnt my issue. I felt like there wasnt enough book time for the couple in the first half of the book.

Here's to the people we fuck, here's
Jamie
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Sexy Fun Stars!

I really liked this one a lot!! Sometimes the male escort books don't really do it for me.. sometimes they do. This was one of those cases where it totally had me hooked from the first chapter.. and holy crap what an opening chapter!! Isabel Lucero wanted to give the readers and "in your face" idea of exactly what Jace did for a living right off the bat.

So yea.. Jace is an escort and he rakes in the big bucks. He doesn't have sex with all his clients.. but sure, most of the
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 Stars!

The best way to describe this book was HOT with a little bit of cheesy. I really liked the beginning of this book. It then became a little bit predictable and towards the end a little cheesy but overall it was still a nice read!

accurate photo tumblr_inline_mlf8pwujxq1qz4rgp_zpsee4315cf.gif

Jace is a male escort. He likes the ladies and they definitely like him....So we see when one of his jobs is a foursome with 3 girls. It was a little hard to keep up but one was blonde, one was brunette, and the other had a blue dress. It was a whole lot of lic
Vanessa
4 Hot Gigolo Love Stars!!!

What a fun, hot read!!!! Hmm, you wanna know what the very first thing I am gonna do, next time I am in Vegas is gonna be??? Oh yeah, boys...mark me down for an appointment!! LOL!

photo ce15f933b7e7df6ba33283732321dc73_zpsa16d544e.jpg

Jace is a high-end escort in Las Vegas. This one starts out with a HUGE bang...pun intended...as we follow Jace into an all out orgy scene. He's hired to create a night to remember for three women...yep, that's three women to one Jace! Woah! It was pretty hot and sucked me right in! I'm talk
Jessica
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What the heck I am giving this one 5 stars!! I really did love this book. It was an easy read. I am looking forward to the next one to see how things go with Troy!! I would recommend this book it was HOT!!
Kate's Corner
So I finshed this book yesterday and I am interested in the author so I went to her homepage and was surprised at what some of the other readers mentioned while reading this book. Fact is and this is my opinion authors put blood, sweat and tears in to writing a book that it's a shame that a fair review isn't written. So I waited and slept on it to decide what I wanted to write. Please also remember that this is the authors debut novel and well for that and the story I give her 4.5 - 5 Stars.

Livi
Angelina
"5 Star"

I absolutely love this book! Wow its very hot and entertaining. I dunno why I always been fascinated about escorts and strippers but the hell I love this things. The story is amazingly written and I'm honestly hooked from the beginning damn..

So basically its about escort living.. Jace is an escort in Vegas. His been living this life in along time, the money, the things they can easily get. No string attached / no relationship needed. But when he met Adrienne the exotic type of look he
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Jointly reviewed on: http://totallybookedblog.com/2014/01/...
description

J&G:
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
I wasn't keen, sorry. 2.5-3 Stars.

Genre: New Adult.
Hotness: 5/10
Romance: 7/10
Ending: 9/10
Extra book Details: HEA.

BLURB Sin City events planner Adrienne hasn't had sex for 9 long months, she split up with her no-good boyfriend after he tried it on with her bestie. Now this cocky hot guy named Jace is coming on to her, only problem is, she's seen him at many of her events with a different woman on hi
Jenny
Mama Mia!!!!! Man was I in for quite the surprise when I started reading Living In Sin!!!!!!!!!!!! Within the first couple of pages, my jaw was on the floor.

photo tumblr_mf2i42STJg1runttr.gif

My introduction to Jace was absolutely mind blowing!! I'm usually not into reading what went down in Chapter One, but hot damn!! The man is just....wow.

Ok, so let's continue.

Jace & Adrienne meet by chance. Adrienne's immediate attraction to Jace comes with much caution. She immediately puts him in the manwhore category (and she was kind
Elena Pearson
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jace - Gorgeous.. Sexy.. Charming.. Wealthy and much much more. All eyes on Jace as he enters any room. He is nothing short of every womans dream man.
From rags to riches, Jace has been through his fair share of struggle and tragedy in his young years and decides to change his life around. A paid Escort! More money than he ever dreamed of. Great mates and an entertaining social life keeps him going for many years but the one thing in question is his "love" life!! or lack thereof......
Theres alwa
Page Turning Book Junkie
Dec 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, fav-must-read
*ARC given for honest review. *
4 out of 5 Sinfully Sexy, Heart Palpitating Stars!

[image error] photo image_zps3e42611c.jpg

Well...I had no idea I was so parched, but good golly did Jace quench my thirst. Jace was one magnificent, huge, tall glass of sexy water! I really loved this wonderful debut by Isabel Lucero (cue audience applause). I was sucked in by just the first chapter alone. A hot mysterious foursome with a dark sexy stranger...I think I should continue reading right? I love when a book just dives right in withou
Gretchen Anderson
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jace is HOT! There's no other way to say it. Just so good looking even the best looking women feel he's out of their league. His looks could get him anything he wants - the best of everything. And it does. He has great friends, a fantastic apartment and lots of women. However, his women have to pay for it……Jace is a paid Escort! The one thing his looks aren't getting him - love.

Adrienne is an event planner, has great friends and a modest apartment. She's happy. Her and her BFF, Emilie, enjoy goi
Judy
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it

This was a rather naughty, raunchy, funny and just all around entertaining quick read!

The story is about Jace and Adrienne... but also includes Jace's buddies and fellow sexy as hell escorts Troy, Nico, Marc and Kade, as well as Adrienne's bff Emilie.
Lots of laugh out loud moments with this group!!

"She likes to have food and stuff smeared on her, then eaten off."
"Too bad she wanted fuckin' baked beans and ketchup rubbed all over her! That shit is nasty."

If you're in the mood for some dirty se
Tonya Nichols
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who like steamy romances
Recommended to Tonya by: Isabel Lucero
I was lucky enough to be chosen by Isabel Lucero to receive an ARC of “Living in Sin”. It was awesome, if you love steamy romances but want something a little different in the story line, this book is a must have! The first chapter of the book is probably one of the hottest, steamiest things I have read… and I think I fell in love… Jace Jamison is a man who gets what he wants, when he wants, how he wants and the women who want him… pay him, because he is a male escort in Sin City (Las Vegas).
Ja
Janey
Jan 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: escort, series, steaming
I will always skip to a good escort story, and the promise of Living in Sin had me doing just that. However, I scan the reviews for this book and wonder whether I had 1-clicked in error..I didn't love this book, but, by the end I had enjoyed the story and would read on subsequently.

Jace Jamison was an incredibly beautiful, cocky almost arrogant specimen (..I say almost because he had redeemed himself in the latter part of the story). The opening chapter was not a great scene setter for me. Don't
Dawn Chic
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really don't know what to say here except that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK. I couldn't put it down. I read it so fast, I feel like I need to read it again at a slower pace so I can really enjoy every detail. And, Im going to do just that.
The first chapter blew me away, I've read so many hot sex scenes before but THIS scorching scene is so beyond all the rest and it never let up. I felt for the characters in the book, their histories and their connections.
And, the epi, OMG!! Don't even get m
Yesi ~ LLL
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
**4.5 stars ~ HOLY HOTNESS!!!! I went into reading this book with minimal expectations...figured it would be a fun, light, smutty read for the evening. Aside from the 1st chapter, which was quite an eye-full, it was a delightful story. Not your typical male escort falls in love and leaves the biz for the girl, this was so much more. Jace and Adrienne have great banter, their chemistry is through the roof, and the story is really, really well written. I cannot wait for book 2 in the series... Tro ...more
warhawke
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I like it! It was a light, fun reading. I love that it's about male escort, which something I never read about. The story was believable. I also like the characters. They were lovable and not annoying. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
description....

This was fun, naughty, kinda predictable but in a good way fun. Loved it, and after the epilogue definitely can't wait for book #2

Vieira
I just loved this book!!! I can't wait for the next one!!!
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
3.5 Hearts

"Here's to the people we fuck, here's to the people that fuck us, if the people we fuck are fucking with us, fuck them and here's to us."

"Living in Sin" was a fun, sexy read which wasn't too taxing on the old brain cells... just what I needed after a couple of really heavy reads. Straight from the off, I knew this book would get me all hot and bothered and the fact the characters were drop dead gorgeous with personalities to go with didn't help matters.

The opening chapter literally
Charming VIP Indian Escorts in Dubai for Luxurious Lifestyle 1 1 Jan 23, 2018 09:20AM
  • The Fifth Favor
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Passion After Dark (Passion, #1)
  • Changing His Game (The Reynolds Brothers, #1)
  • Committed To You (Coventon Campus #2)
  • Finding Willow (Hers, #2)
  • Exposure (Curio, #6)
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • Wild (Wild, #1)
  • Casualties of Love
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • If Only We Knew (My Best Friend #5)
  • Desire (The Seductors, #1)
  • Yes, Master
  • Wolf and Prejudice: 50 Loving States, Alaska (The Alaska Princesses Trilogy #2)
  • Academy of Love
  • Tease (Tease, #1)
  • Monster (Monster, #1)
Isabel Lucero is a multi-genre bestselling author, finding joy in giving readers books for every mood.
She was born in a small town in New Mexico and was lucky enough to escape and travel the world thanks to her husband's career in the Air Force.
She's been married for thirteen years to the love of her life and Jr. High School sweetheart. Together they have two of the best and most beautiful kids
More about Isabel Lucero

Escort (3 books)
  • Unforgivable Sin (Escort, #2)
  • Sins & Mistrust (Escort, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Here’s to the people we fuck, here’s to the people who fuck us, if the people we fuck are fucking with us, fuck them and here’s to us.” – Nico” 27 likes
“I’m not confident that I’m good enough for you, and you’re the only one who makes me feel like a king. When I’m with you I feel like I can do anything, and you make me want to be better and do better.” 10 likes