Start by marking “Unholy Nights (A Twisted Christmas Boxed Set)” as Want to Read:
Unholy Nights (A Twisted Christmas Boxed Set)

Unholy Nights (A Twisted Christmas Boxed Set)

For folks who like their Christmas a little twisted, seven tales of charms and magic, curses and intrigue…

Featuring novellas from popular authors Linda Barlow, Andra Brynn, Carly Carson, Alana Albertson, Kara Ashley Dey, Nicole Blanchard and Cherie Chulick.

A Kiss is Just a Kiss by Linda Barlow

It’s Christmastide, but Holly Mathers can’t seem to get into the spirit. She’s
ebook
Published December 2nd 2013 (first published November 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unholy Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unholy Nights

Chris- Bookaddict
Nov 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended by Miss Construed

The Perfect Gift by Nicole Blanchard 4 stars

Sera Flaherty would rather take lumps of coal and be committed to the naughty list for life than admit that she has a role to play in her failing marriage. She deludes her way into a negative bank balance and is left with no chance of getting her husband Spencer a present. When faced with the reality of their relationship, Sera finds she’s willing to sacrifice anything to fix her mistakes and find her husband the perfect g
Cindy
Dec 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
Reviews will be added as I read the stories.

A Kiss is Just a Kiss was a well written story that made me laugh at times! I could imagine my younger self doing some of run by/stalking? a guy's house hoping to see him in the window. Loved the bewitched mistletoe and its magical reactions. * I give this book 5 stars.

The Snow Queen was a fast paced story that was fun to read. It didn't take long but I was entertained. The Snow Queen has lots of twists and turns while you try to solve the mystery. I d
Pam
This is a wonderful collection of short stories. You have some that are creepy, some with love, some are hot and everything in between. A Kiss is Just a Kiss was a delightful read. I like how Holly was trying to get over being a stalker. She wanted Will and one night wasn't enough. She even goes as far as.a.Love charm to see if it would work. At the end you are left wondering did it work or not. Until the Twelfth Night features Lady Elizabeth trying to get over the loss of her husband. She finds ...more
Ashley
Unholy Nights is a collection of short stories by multiple Authors. There are seven short stories all together and each one is just as interesting as the next. The stories contain enchanted mistletoe, god-like woodland creatures, love charms, mysterious snow globes, witches and warlocks, deadly presents, and ghosts.

Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock gave me this collection of stories to review and I enjoyed every story. There were some stories that I enjoyed more than others for example...
Babel
Dec 29, 2013 rated it liked it
A common paranormal theme for a not-so-common Christmas season anthology. Let's have a look at each of the stories:

A kiss is just a kiss - two university students connect deeply and share a night of passion, but two months later the girl hasn't heard a word from the boy. Realistic and sexy, it's not until the very end that some magic element appears. It's quite an engaging story, though, and funny, where music and mistletoe play a significant part in the romance development.

In the Bleak Midwint
FMR Book Grind
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
CARMIE'S REVIEW -

The anthology is made up of seven short stories with a twist of Christmas and paranormal.

A Kiss Is Just a Kiss by Linda Barlow

Every girl dreams of finding their perfect match. Holly Mathers and her college roommate Julie have found theirs. They just need to convince the men in question. They have one chance during winter break to make their big move. The girls go to a “witchy chick” for enchanted mistletoe with the plan of maneuvering their men into kissing them under it. A kis
Jessica Figueroa
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A Kiss is Just a Kiss by Linda Barlow

Short and Steamy. Liked the story but I wanted a bit more. The characters were interesting and easy to relate to. This book only took a hour to read. Perfect for the holidays, if you are looking for a little steamy holiday escape this book might be for you!

In the Bleak Midwinter by Andra Brynn

This book was sad, interesting and kind of demented. If you are looking for a unique winter tale. Defiantly original, I haven't come across a book like this. I liked t
Aussie bookworm
Dec 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: fairy-tales
I wanted to read something different this Christmas instead of the sweet romances I decided on something a little bit more wicked. Some of the novellas I absolutely loved, for example, A Kiss is Just a Kiss by Linda Barlow I found the story to be both entertaining and romantic. I also enjoyed the Snow queen by Alana Albertson, full of mystery and intrigue as well as a bit of romance, this was my favorite in the whole anthology. The perfect Present by Nicole Blanchard I found to be amusing, enter ...more
Rumpled Sheets Blog

A Love Charm for Dakota by Carly Carson

The Snow Queen by Alana Albertson

How Lovely Your Branches by Kara Ashley Dey

Until the Twelfth Night by Cherie Chulick

The Perfect Gift by Nicole Blanchard.

Each one of these stories is equally twisted and wicked in their own unique way. All of them are a quick, enjoyable and great reads.

Beautiful way to spend this holiday season
Nicole Blanchard
Nov 06, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-that
Cover reveal!!

Sign up for cover reveal / blog tour.

Keep an eye out for more information! I can't wait to share the synopsis for all of these amazing stories. I honored to be working with such talented authors!

Who else is terrified of mall Santas?

JG
Unholy Nights is an anthology made up of short stories that take a darker tone to the holiday theme. Seven stories from seven different authors each tale gives a different twist to holiday themes that are long familiar. It skims from the really bleak, edgy, even humorous but all a little bit darker than what we deem familiar during an otherwise festive time. Each tale displays each author's own unique voice, definitely worth reading.

*The ARC for this novel was provided by the publisher and NetGa
Autumn
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2013
Loved every one of these wickedly twisted holiday stories!

Review on Martini Times during the Unholy Nights Blog Tour - 12/17...

Anna
Mar 17, 2014 rated it liked it
In the Bleak Midwinter ... you don't belong here :(
I'd rather see this one in a more horror-related anthology
All in all it was a fun collection of stories, but my 5 stars go to:
'The Perfect Gift by Nicole Blanchard' :)
Ann
Feb 13, 2014 rated it liked it
These short stories all have an unusual paranormal twist to them.
Evlqn
Feb 06, 2014
Goodreads Librari...: Combine editions 3 13 Dec 07, 2013 09:28PM
Combine editions 1 4 Dec 06, 2013 08:08PM
Goodreads Librari...: Fix Author 7 40 Nov 22, 2013 12:42PM
Linda Barlow is the author of 25 novels in various genres, including family sagas, historical and contemporary romance, romantic suspense, erotic romance, and general mainstream fiction.

Publishers have included Doubleday, Dell, Penguin, Warner Books, New American Library/Signet, Berkley/Putnam, Silhouette and Harlequin. Her books have been translated into approximately 20 foreign languages.

Linda