Start by marking “Once In A Lifetime (FairyTale Boxed Set)” as Want to Read:
Once In A Lifetime (FairyTale Boxed Set)

Once In A Lifetime

(The Cindy Chronicles)

Fractured fairytales at their finest!

4 full length novels plus never before publishing bonus material from bestselling authors: Chanda Hahn, RaShelle Workman, Marie Hall, and Cameron Jace.

Love fairy tales… with a twist? Dive into 4 different worlds of fairy from four amazing authors of the genre. Read about a descendant of the brothers Grimm fighting to break a curse, Sno
ebook
Published (first published November 25th 2013)

Missy
Mar 05, 2014 marked it as to-read
I just found out about Chanda Hahn & her series after I purchased a kindle last month. The first was free & I soon purchased the rest. I was excited to find another story only to then become very disappointed that "Jared's quest" is no longer available as either part of the limited edition set or on its own. I think a limited edition at a promotional price is a wonderful treat for readers, but for us newer readers please re-release the set (I'd love exposure to other authors new to me as ...more
Tammy
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I only bought this bundle (for .99) to read the short story that involves the characters for the Unenchanted series, Jared's Quest, which I enjoyed. Maybe some day I will read some of the other books in this bundle but right now I have other books I know I want to read. FYI this bundle also has the first two books of the Unenchanted series, Unenchanted and Fairest, a cheaper way (right now) to get Fairest :)
Emily
Dec 17, 2013 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed Chanda Hahn's books within this. However, the other ones were hard to get into and not as exciting.
For anyone who loves fairy tales with a twist, definitely read the UnEnchanted series - they're simple, but addictive.
Megan
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am giving it four stars because of Chanda Hahn. I am a huge fan and almost had a fangirling heart attack when Jared's story was going on. The other stories were just...dull. I could not get into them no matter how hard I tried.
RaShelle Workman
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
<3 <3 <3 Includes new and never before read bonus content, including the short story - Gabriel (from the Blood and Snow world).
Lauren
Nov 23, 2015 marked it as to-read
OVERALL:

Hook's Pan by Marie Hall - 3 stars

A wonderful retelling of the classics Peter Pan story with a lovely bad boy twist. Just as in the last fairytale installments of the Kingdom series Marie Hall does a fantastic job bringing in the characters unique and individual personalities. The twists on the classic Disney interpreted bad boys is thrilling. Hook was my favorite character in this book even though I felt bad for him I didn’t pity him and was drawn in by his oh so alluring charm. The on
Cozette R
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed most of this box set. The Chanda Hahn books I totally enjoyed! I plan on finishing that series. RaShelle Workman's books were okay. And the Cameron Jace's books were good but gorey in spots but interesting. But I was really disappointed in the Marie Hall books. I just barely started them and there was language and sex. I didn't even get through the first 5 pages before I stopped reading them.
kt
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014
The first two books I'd already read. Some were better than others. I liked the Grimm Diaries Prequels the best. Some where borderline romance/smut which is fine, but not when bundled with YA retelling of fairytales.
Katie Berryman
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
it was nice to read straight through with no pause to change books while reading this on my kindle. It kept the story line and drew me into the story that much deeper. Love Chanda and her writing. Even the teens i work with who don't read are addicted! Can't wait to read the next in the series!
Patricia
A good collection of stories.
Kimbelie
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Kimbelie by: Sagar Master
Shelves: gave-up
Book One: ***** I really enjoyed the read and could not put it down. I loved trying to figure out which fairy tale was taking place.
ToriLynn
Mar 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Ehh.
Christine
Good stories

A great way to find new authors. Enjoyed the stories. Enjoyed the characters. This was different from what I usually read.
Jeneal Olsen
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I highly enjoyed the various works, but am a big fan of Chanda Hahn's works.
Cliff Townsend
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it
It was an interesting collection. Lots of great creativity.
Angela
Jan 17, 2014 added it
not really a review. I would like to get this for kindle but it says no longer available. Can someone please help?
Cherylyn Sauter
Oct 15, 2014
Wolfy
Mar 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Emerald Princess Finds a Fairy (The Jewel Kingdom, #7)
  • Blood Soaked Promises (Blood and Snow, #4)
  • Oddly Normal, Book 2
  • Hilda - Snow White Revisited (Hilda the Wicked Witch #2)
  • Word Puppets
  • Darkness Rising (Legends of Marithia, #2)
  • Love, Tink Collection (Love, Tink #1-6)
  • Poet Anderson: The Dream Walker
  • Walking Shadow (Darkworld, #2)
  • Sword of Lies
  • Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: Wild Card (Series Omnibus, Signed Limited Edition)
  • Atone (A Fairytale Trilogy, #2)
Chanda Hahn is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Reign An Unfortunate Fairy Tale. She was born in Seattle, WA, grew up in Nebraska and currently resides in Portland, Oregon with her husband and their twin children. She attended North Central University in Minneapolis Minnesota for Childrens Ministry. She was also a children's pastor, bookseller and children's librarian.

Books pu

The Cindy Chronicles (7 books)
  • Witch Magic (Blood and Snow, #17) (The Cindy Chronicles, #1)
  • Witch Land (Blood and Snow, #18) (The Cindy Chronicles, #2)
  • Witch Time (Blood and Snow, #19) (The Cindy Chronicles, #3)
  • Witch Kiss (Blood and Snow, #20) (The Cindy Chronicles, #4)
  • Witch Love (Blood and Snow, #21) (The Cindy Chronicles, #5)
  • Witch End (Blood and Snow, #22) (The Cindy Chronicles, #6)
  • The Cindy Chronicles: The Complete Set