Start by marking “Surrender: The Awakening / Dane / Offside / Teasing Trent / Club Shadowlands / Delilah's Diary” as Want to Read:

(The Marriage Diaries #1)

ASIN B00GBHW9L4 has been re-published with the new contentSurrender.

6 Sizzling Authors . . . 6 Ways to Surrender.

WARNING: The stories in this collection are hot and sexy, and some are even off-the-charts erotic with mature themes and elements.

Published October 29th 2013 (first published October 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender

Start your review of Surrender: The Awakening / Dane / Offside / Teasing Trent / Club Shadowlands / Delilah's Diary
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Amazon Freebie!

6 Sizzling Authors . . . 6 Ways to Surrender.

SURRENDER Box Set is FREE to download and features stories by these best-selling authors: Erika Wilde, Liliana Hart, Juliana Stone, M. Malone, Cherise Sinclair and Jasinda Wilder!

BOOK DESCRIPTIONS:

THE AWAKENING (The Marriage Diaries, Vol. 1) by Erika Wilde

After nearly twenty
Bunnycore
May 29, 2018 marked it as tbr-contemporary
It's free on amazon right now
Maria Dimitrova
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was ok
The only book from this box set I genuinely liked and enjoyed was Club Shadowlands (which I've read before more than once). Teasing Trent was another enjoyable read but was nothing special. All others were boring and gag worthy at times to the point that I didn't finish most of them.
Vivien
May 28, 2015 rated it liked it
I found this book free. It is a selection of stories from various authors some of which are the first books in a series. As an introduction to the authors it works well.

The only story that really sticks in my mind though is the one by Cherise Sinclair, this is probably because I have been interested in her books before but the price has always put me off. Cherise's story is the first in her Masters of Shadowlands series and I enjoyed it enough to cough up the money for the next couple in the
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FREE OFF AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!
BOOK 1: Erika Wilde.
I really enjoy this first book. Committed longterm couple find themselves in a runt after years of struggling to save money and bring up two sons now at college. Jill wants to spice up her sex life after years of vanilla sex behind locked door with her husband.
BOOK 2: Liliana Hart
Way too short but I loved it. It's fast pace and has a great ending. Dane appears back in town after 10yrs to find the love of his life has a son and no one in her life to
Angel Graham

There were only three stories in this set I enjoyed, and one of them I had read before.

Cherie's Siclair's story about the BDSM club and master was my favorite by far. Well written and full of believable.

M. Malone's teasing Trent was a former read and enjoyable again.

Offside was the other one I read, but must admit that the triplets names kept me confused. Also, the point where the writer talks about dementia, or Alzheimer's, or whatever. These are two different conditions and are not
Tanja Williams Hancock
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Stories in this Book

The selection of stories included in Surrender are all well written and left me wanting to read more from each author. Almost all the stories were new to me, the exception being "Shadowlands," which I've previously read. The quality of characters in each book are well thought out and detailed enough to tell the reader about him or her. The intimate and sex scenes are scorching hot, certainly will make a prude blush and dampen her knickers. Overall, I recommend this
Barbara
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall, I enjoyed this collection. Some stories were better than others, but none were bad. I liked Club Shadowlands and Teasing Trent the best. I'd read the rest of M Malone's series that started with Teasing Trent and liked it. All stories included steamy sex and Club Shadowlands had some BDSM elements. This collection provided a nice mix of romance.
Kate Wilkins
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica, bdsm
The only story I didn't really like was the hockey one in the middle. Probably because I don't really get what that world is all about and from reading the story, it'd make more sense if I did.
However all the other books were smoking hot. So much so that I've gone on to download the next books in a couple of the series.
Gregory Willingham
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written

Several well-written stories in this set and a great way to discover new authors and storylines. I am happy to see that the included books are parts of extended series. Ready to read more.
Janet Adams
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not good

The stories weren’t good. The only two stories that I loved were Tall Dark and Charming by Erika Wylder but it was to short.
I also loved Dare to love by Carly Phillips which I already had.
scott
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series

I couldn't put this down .I read the whole series in a little less then a week. I even had dreams of the stories.
Domanique
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing and Hot

This book made me want to never stop reading. I was all in and I loved how all the stories are different. I want to find more books just like this.
Adrienne Turner
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOT SEXY!

Loved every bit of these short stories! I love getting to read a variety of authors and now I need to go find each author and continue reading!
tracie calver
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant little story ,very sexy a good read

Brilliant little story well written will be looking for more booked by this author she is well educated as you can see in her writing
Gea
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, this is exactly how I learned to love to read!
Such a diversity of stories. Some new favorites too!

There was only one I skipped because after 3 chapters I still wasn't into it.
Michelle
Feb 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Good set to read..some stories seemed rush but good overall
Christina
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ooh some parts very hot and steamy others sweet and endearing, good compilation...
Shelley
Mar 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, boxset
My reading order and the scoring:
Delilah's Diary - 1
Club Shadowlands - 4
Teasing Trent - 2
Dane - 2
The Awakening - 1
Offside - 4

Out of the six books I'd only recommend you read three of them. Club Shadowlands because once you've read the first one you just want to go and read all in the series. Offside because I think it's a great story and Dane. Although I gave Dane a low rating I like the Mackenzie series and I'm the kind of person that if I'm going to read the series I will read it all.

The
Cassie Hess-dean
The Awakening- his book was a hot read about Jill, a wife who wants to add a little spice to her sex life with Dean, her husband. She goes to his job to seduce him & explain what she wants from him. Now she just has to sit back and wait to see if he truly understands her desires & if he will follow through with his own...or his he to afraid he will lose control???

Dane- this is a story of a man who lost his mother & left the girl he loved to go make something of himself. When he
Jennifer Kirkey
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it

BOOK DESCRIPTIONS:

THE AWAKENING (The Marriage Diaries, Vol. 1) by Erika Wilde

After nearly twenty years of marriage, Jillian Noble is ready to

Victoria
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Christina Montminy
on the whole it was an okay collection. I had already read Dane by Liliana Hart & new I loved it. The Awakening was good, I enjoyed the fact that the husband saw his mistake before he made it & then proceeded to make his wife the most important thing in his life. Offside was fantastic, I loved it. Juliana Stone wrote such a wonderful story about a former female Olympic medal winning hockey player. Billie was a breath of fresh air in a way that she didn't give in to the pressures of ...more
Laurie
I've had mostly bad luck with anthologies but this one wasn't bad.

The Awakening (The Marriage Diaries Vol. 1) by Erika Wilde: 3 Stars. A sweet little short read about empty nesters trying to spice things up but at 35 pages, it was way too short.

Dane (The MacKenzie Family #1) by Liliana Hart: 3 Stars. Okay read but several problems with the story. I thought it was crazy that Charlotte kept something so important from Dane, and he was okay with this. The story was also extremely short and then
Stacy Hanson
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Some good some not so good...

I adore Cherise Sinclair and the Masters of the Shadowlands. That is why I bought this book. If they were in a collection with Master Z, how bad could they be? I loved the Marriage Diaries. The first page had me hooked. It was nice to read about a more mature married couple for a change. The FSOG formula is getting a little tiresome. I also liked Dane a lot. I even purchased the next book. The others were ok, but nothing that had me racing to the kindle store to buy
Michelle
Mar 19, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, nook
The Awakening - 5 stars: Love this book. Read it before I got this one and have read the whole series. Erika Wilde is a favorite!!

Dane - 3 stars: Good book but rushed because the book is so short.

Offside - 1 star: I could not get into this book. Had nothing to do with because it was about hockey. I just couldn't get into it and didn't even finish reading it.

Teasing Trent - 3 stars: It was ok. Short and sweet.

Masters of the Shadowlands 1 - 5 stars: If you like BDSM you will love this book. Found
Louise White
I read this collection of books as it was free on Amazon and it featured one of my favourite authors, Jasinda Wilder. It also featured a book by Liliana Hart, an author who I have meet but not read any of her books yet.

This collection of stories varies, club Shadowland is very bdsm orientated, whilst other stories have romance and rather hot sex. Some stories I really enjoyed and others were ok. This collection should suit most people as I'm sure that it has something for everyone.
Wintermagic
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
Only two of the six stories were worth reading. Most of these weren't even a complte story. I like series but for me its a waste of time when a single story is split between books that only give a chapter or two at a time.

Cherise Sinclaire remains one of my favorite authors and I love her Shadowlands books.
Mummy's Naughty Corner
This was a good selection of books in the BDSM genre. I have read some before and enjoy these authors. I just felt like there was nothing that was wow, maybe I've read too many or I'm just not in the mood. I have read some of these authors in the past and will in the future. If you want a taste of the authors or the genre then this is a collection for you.
CMarie
This was a mixed bag for me. I loved 3 of the books and didn't even finish the other three.

Loved: The Awakening, Offside and Club Shadowland (the last one was a re-read for me)

The other three were DNF and just couldn't hold my attention or were just plain not my thing: Dane, Teasing Trent and Delilah's Diary
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fever
  • Tucker (The Family Simon, #1)
  • Billionaires in Disguise: The Wulf and Rae Complete Series (The Devilhouse #1-9)
  • Just Me (You & Me - A Bad Boy Romance Book 1)
  • Big Girls Do It: Volumes 1-4 (Big Girls Do It, #1-4)
  • Submit: Taken by the Biker Billionaire (Billionaire Biker series Book 1)
  • Collide (The Barker Triplets, #2)
  • Bound to Submit (Blasphemy, #1)
  • Delayed Satisfaction
  • Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)
  • Slow Burn (Into The Fire, #2)
  • Shades of Pearl (Pearl, #1)
  • Naughty Fantasies: Erotica Bundle (Sexy Anthologies Book 1)
  • Love & College
  • Ethan (The K9 Files #1)
  • Hearts Aflame Collection II: 4-Book Bundle
  • Curves & Alphas Box Set
  • A Wanton Woman (Mail Order Bride of Slate Springs #1)
Erika Wilde (aka Janelle Denison) is the USA Today bestselling author of over 50 contemporary romances for multiple print publishers.

The Marriage Diaries (6 books)
  • The Awakening (The Marriage Diaries, #1)
  • The Seduction (The Marriage Diaries, #2)
  • The Taking (The Marriage Diaries, #3)
  • The Temptation (The Marriage Diaries, #4)
  • The Invitation (The Marriage Diaries, #5)
  • The Capture (The Marriage Diaries,#6; Invitation to Eden #18)