Start by marking “Time Will Tell (Maybe, #3)” as Want to Read:
Time Will Tell (Maybe, #3)

Time Will Tell

(Maybe #3)

Be spontaneous, they say.
That's how I ended up on the back of a stranger's bike.

A sexy, tall, tattooed stranger, but a stranger nonetheless.

How was I to know that a chance meeting with this man, Xander Kane, was going to change my life?
Published February 9th 2015 (first published February 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Time Will Tell, please sign up.
Kayread I'm hoping they get a book as well. I hate when I love secondary characters but never get closure for them. Crossing my fingers they get their own…moreI'm hoping they get a book as well. I hate when I love secondary characters but never get closure for them. Crossing my fingers they get their own story.(less)

Cristina
Oct 30, 2014 rated it liked it
I was really curious about Xander's story because I truly enjoyed the Maybe series by Chantal Fernando but other then that this book had no salt and pepper. It was a very flat read without any highs or lows.

description

If you liked the Maybe series then you should definitely read Xander's story...mainly because (like me) you'll be curios :P But if not then this isn't a very thrilling read.

description
✿kawehi.reviews
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via FMR Book Studio in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

10926384 609412292524153 3288700683518407451 n

Time Will Tell was another great standout from author Chantal Fernando and can be read as a standalone.

Latterly introduced to Chantal’s work, I have to sheepishly admit that I’m one of those readers who have not read the previous books in this series *ducks head*.

But quite honestly, can anyone blame me for not having the strength to turn it down when the ARC opportunity (to review) came knocking? It's Chanta
Pammy
Jan 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Finshed my ARC 12 mins ago & realised there is a book 3........ Xander baby!!!! And a lil sister of some hot blonde twins i hope? ;)
Sheryl C. Nash
LOVED IT, Chantal Fernando!!! You ALWAYS manage to give me a HOT, ALPHA male and a little angst :D

But now, I am DYING, just DYING to read Zach and (hopefully) April's story... Although I would have no idea which series he would be in.... PLEASE say you are gonna write Zach's story????!!!!!
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads.
======================
UPDATE: Reread, May 2019
======================

She gives me head on the way home. Classy, I know, but I’m not complaining. I come in her mouth, wishing it were another.

Zach chuckles. “She was an easy lay. He’s not going to see her again.”

“Wait a minute, you wanted Xander? And then I set him up with that…” he trails off, scowling. “It’s fine,” I say. “I just thought he was good-looking. No big deal.” I try to play it off.

“Why the fuck would you go home
Leslie Hodge-danner
Feb 21, 2014 marked it as to-read
I can NOT WAIT.... hurry up september!! I loved maybe #1 & #2 and I am hating wating for #3.
Jane Allen
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cannot wait!! This author is brilliant!! Everything she does is gold!!
bookrambler
Aug 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
I feel so mean. This is my first 1* review, but I cannot bring myself to give it a higher rating😫.

This book just wasn't for me. I had read the two previous books in the series years ago and when I saw this book pop up I thought I'd give it a go - I needed an easy, quick read - but it was just full of things I absolutely hate. Trillian had no authentic character progression, she just completely changed from one person to another as soon as Xander was introduced. There was epic insta-love (like mo
Sheri
Words can not express how excited I was when this ARC hit my kindle. Being the major Chantal Fernando Fan that I am, I devoured this book within one day. Every book Ms. Fernando writes I gobble up like it is my very own specific drug. Who can't resist a bad boy with a huge heart, I know I can't. I found myself reading this book while I was suppose to be working and my poor husband had to eat a frozen pizza for dinner because I absolutely could not put this book down.

The is Xander's story and any
Books Movies Fandoms
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-top-reads

The star rating for TIME WILL TELL is: 4 1/2 stars out of 5! :)

My ‘Blogging Reader’s Review’ after reading an ARC Copy of ‘TIME WILL TELL’(via: BooksMoviesFandoms.wordpress.com):

The wait for the third novel of the Maybe Series was long awaited but truly well worth it! In the first two novels of this series, we were introduced to the twin-brothers Reid and Ryan Knox. This story follows Xander Kane and Trillian and readers will get to enjoy the story in both main character’s P.O.V’s(point of vie
Jayme
"Time Will Tell" is fourth book in the Maybe series. This is about Xander Kane, who is Summer brother, we read about her in the first part. He struggles with his father's loss and leaves to a childhood friend to shut out memories. There he meets a beautiful and generous Tillian.

I have to mention about a friend who knows these two - Zach who has ties with a Wind Dragons MC. He is a great character and ensures a lot of entertainment to reader.

It is sweet and simple story. Great start, I really lik
M.L.
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My star rating is 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. =)

This series is one of my favorites and continues
to have enjoyable characters and an awesome
story line. The romance that grows between
the main characters Xander and Trillian, was so
engaging and pleasing.
Author Chantal Fernando creates great characters,
especially attractive alpha-males that never
fall flat. Check this book out and the series
if you haven't yet.

My full-blogging-review will be posted at...
BooksMoviesFandoms.wordpress.com
Aileen Day
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I first of all started off loving Reid then it was Ryan and now I am thinking Xander is my new favourite. Time will tell is the latest in the Maybe series and I've got to say it's one of my favourites. I love the chemistry between Trillian and Xander they are now my favourite. I also love how a scary biker like Zach looks out for Trillian. I would definitely recommend this book I was hooked from the very beginning and couldn't put it down
Eileen Robinson
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
I am honoured to have received this copy from this amazing author for an honest review.
This is Xander's story and could be read as a stand alone but i would highly recommend reading the other books in the series. These are an amazing bunch of characters and friends that will delve their way into you heart and you will find yourself invested in them all, and give you a full understanding of all the characters you come across.

Xander has just lost the father he idolises and feels lost and at a cros
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
I really enjoyed this book, Chantal did a great job delivering characters that were easy to connect too and be fully invested in following.Time will Tell touches on the MC world of the Wind Dragons and had the element of club house and club rules but this story was a gentile love story between Trillian (very odd name but readable) and Xander. There was a really good mix of cheesy grin moments, with awww moments and general loved up lovey dovey-ness lol for want of putting it better.

I never in a
Heather Way
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have always been a big fan of books that capture my attention and sinks me deep into the book. I Have also read a few of Chantel's books and She has yet to disappoint me! She is a amazing writer that makes you fall in love with the character of each of her books.
This book was truly amazing Xander recently lost his father to get away he goes visits his best friend (Zach) Trillian is a good girl and studying to be a teacher. She has a kind heart and still hasn't found Mr Right. When Trillian
Alison Chewning
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
* I was given an ARC for an honest Review*

I was so excited to read Time Will Tell by Chantal Fernando. I couldn't put it down I read it in one setting. I fell in love with the characters and the story was amazing. In Time Will Tell we meet Xander who is an alpha tattooed hottie that is staying with a friend after losing his father.

He meets Trillian at a club. Trillian is also dealing with pain and loss of her dad as well. Her mom left her when she was 7 years old. They both form a friendship to
Renee at Book Happiness
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review. All I have to say is FREAKING LOVED IT!!! Every time and I mean every-time I pick up one of these books I fall instantly in love with the story and the characters. Chantal does an amazing job with her alphas and her women.. One thing about these books I love are how they connect together and you get a nice little piece from other stories.
I have been waiting for Zanders story since I read Reid and Summers story. I have to say that I was absolutely NOT disapp
Sue
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the first two books in this series so of course I wanted to finish it out with Xander's story. It was sweeter than the first books and had just enough spice (in the form of EX's) to keep things interesting. It was a pretty engaging book with mostly fun/good characters (even the bikers were nice and not really threatening) and not really much more conflict than a loser mother and some slutty girls. On sale right now so it's a good time to grab it!

**** 4 **** "a sweet HEA for a sweet couple
Donna Sweeney
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Its written by Chantal.....need I say more ?

5 Stars baby !!!

Hurry with the next one PLEASE !!!! ;0)
Hayley
Jan 22, 2014 marked it as to-read
Can't wait for this book :-)
Fiona
Jan 28, 2014 rated it liked it
~Dawn~TUG
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
You can never go wrong with a Chantal book! Loved Xander!
Nina K
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved Xander and Trillian both have lost their dad's and he comes to visit his long time friend and meets Trill it's sparks and flies great end to these books.
Jessica ♡~ Book&Coffee Lover ~♡
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Review coming soon...
Mette
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
It was okay and Well-written unfortunately is a bit boring and predictable.
Sofia
Jan 30, 2014 added it
Can't wait for this book
Brie Jo
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
There was nothing bad but also nothing good. It felt more like a novella
Tiffany
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: na, romance
Xander and Trillan story deals with exes , trust issues, and a little heartbreak. Xander is Summer's brother,one of the first characters we met in Bk 1. He's been around quite a lot, and if I'm Trill I would definitely mirror her feelings. I love how they make it work. Can't wait for Zach and April, maybe?
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card - Time Will Tell by Chantal Fernando 1 8 Feb 24, 2015 06:15AM

• Slammed (Slammed, #1)
  • King (Satan's Assassins MC, #1)
  • If Only Once (The Martelli Brothers, #2)
  • The Rocker That Kisses Me (The Rocker)
  • Untitled (Beautiful, #3)
  • Untitled (Bowen Boys, #5)
  • Shannon, Boss (This Can't Be Happening, #4)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • Derek (Resisting Love, #4)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Dark Surrendering (Surrender Saga, #3)
  • Claiming Eden (Eden, #3)
  • Illegal Fortunes
  • Knockout (Knockout, #2)
  • To Fix You
  • This Broken Beautiful Beast (Broken Beautiful, #2)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
New York Times, Amazon & USA Today Bestselling Author Chantal Fernando is thirty years old and lives in Western Australia.

Lover of all things romance, Chantal is the author of the best selling books Dragon's Lair, Maybe This Time and many more.

When not reading, writing or daydreaming she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family.

Chantal loves to hear from readers and can be fou

Maybe (3 books)
  • Maybe This Time (Maybe, #1)
  • This Time Around (Maybe, #2)