Start by marking “Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)

Sex Piston

(Biker Bitches #1)

Sex Piston wasn’t about to apologize to anyone for her bitch attitude and certainly not the President of The Blue Horsemen, Stud. If he thinks he’s going to be able to control her and her crew then he has another thing coming. A lapse in judgment has him thinking that he’s won this battle of the sexes but a one-night stand isn’t about to bring this woman to heel.

Stud has
Published December 21st 2013 by Young Ink Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sex Piston, please sign up.
Kate Yes, there already is. Fat Louise. Not quite as good but still worth a read.
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,345 books — 2,656 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
567 books — 1,278 voters

More lists with this book...

Alpha Possessive Heroes
description

HOLLY SHIET! All the crazy bitches are getting their own story?!

description

OMG! I didn't see this coming!

description

After finishing Knox Stand book, I cannot wait to see how Stud will tame Sex Piston! lol. One thing is for sure though, This is going to be a one crazy series!!!!!!

edited:
I set up a high expectation and this author gave me so much more!

For all the sexy ladies out there that haven't read the Last Rider Series yet- I recommend to read them first before reading this one. Sex Piston can read as a stand
✿kawehi.reviews

★Independent
★Confident
★Straight-up
★Sexy
★Very protective of those she cares about
But underneath it all, she has a heart of gold.

So Stud…
★Dedicated MC leader
★Charming
★Cocky
★Assertive
★Persistent
★Loving father
★And hell bent on taming the wild Sex Piston.
But as he peels back her layers, he begins to fall deeper for the she-devil.

What will be the outcome of this epic battle of the sexes?

Read and you will find out!

My thoughts: Wow,
Wendy
3,5 stars ;) review to come...one day
Michelle
Dec 27, 2013 rated it liked it
2.5 or 3 stars..... I swear I wrote this damn review & posted it... but it was gone, so here goes...

This is the story of Sex Piston and Stud... He's the new President of her father's MC and she isn't quite ready to show him the respect that he deserves. But there is something about this fiery girl that makes Stud want to break her will. Plus once he gets her to fall, the rest of the club's girls will follow suit.

But Stud is much more than just the President of the club, he might be into the
Vallsykes
This one had a very mild plot. The story centers around Sex Piston and her transition from being a biker bitch in one club that's taken over by another, which further transitions her to the Ole' Lady and First Lady to Stud (the hero). Yes, these are their nicknames, but no matter, they stick to them to the point where I almost forget what the heck their real names are.

Sex Piston and her gang are cute and interestingly multi-faceted, but none as well-centered as Sex Piston herself, whic
Fre06 Begum
Dec 24, 2013 rated it liked it
Finally a book by this author that I truly enjoyed and rated above 3stars! This book had really good elements with an alpha male and FINALLY a female lead who was strong and not a sex mad clingy annoying woman who becomes a doormat for their pricks in all the previous books! I was predisposed to not liking Sex Piston as she was so rude and crass in the other books but seriously I freaking adored her she has a heart of gold and again she takes no crap from anyone including the main guy especially ...more
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
==> Re-read 2017, July 11
-=> Re-read 2016, march 29
==> Read 2014, january 13
-----------------
BIKER STYLE!
"Her five-foot-six, curvy body was encased in tight, black leather pants with a leather vest that was laced up the front with her breasts threatening to overflow the corseted top. All the brothers were constantly staring, trying to see the pink of her nipples, yet they only managed to get threats for those high-heeled, biker boots to be shoved up their asses."

SMART GUY!
“Asshole, wher
Tobia James
WELL THAT WAS A PLEASANT SURPRISE!!

I truly was not expecting to love this book so much, but I do. Great job Jamie Begley!

We met Sex Piston
in Jamie's Last Riders series; getting to know her as Beth's friend in Razer's Ride and Viper's Run and later as Diamond's sister in Knox's Stand.

She is a spitfire. One who's opinionated, strong (headstrong & strong-willed), and HOT! She has always been a part of Destructors MC, ever since her pops was Prez. But now after being taken over by the Blue Hors
Aparajita Mukherjee
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
This novella gives a glimpse of how Sex Piston's life had been and what made her the way she is, that is, extremely strong with a bad mouth yet kind hearted with a soft spot for children. Her bonding with the other members of her girl crew is heartwarming and they have always got each others' back. Nothing much to say about Stud as he is the conventional Alpha male with all the possessiveness and growling and anger. This book is not very intense or heart-racing but it definitely can teach one a ...more
Annmarie
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved this more than the men's books. These women are tough and take no crap. Plus,Stud did not sleep with anyone else while he was with Sex Piston. I also like that we haven't seen him with other women, that was so refreshing and made the romance and relationship so much more for me. I love all the women and their attitudes. Great book, I love that they kicked Bliss and Evie's ass. They are sluts and total trash.
AlligatorSmith loves to read
Diamond's sister Sex Piston and Stud, the pres of the Blue Horsemen (he takes over from her dad, so she's grown up within the MC). The club name is an ironic one, the story of how she got it going back to when she met her feisty friends. I like Sex Piston a lot, and love how the Long Rider universe was expanded to include her, her friends, and the Blue Horsemen.
-C-
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hot biker babe and her biker biches.
How to tame Sex Biston. It's fun to read.

Bear was wrong; there was one man in the club more than willing to let Sex Piston near his balls.

Amber Berry
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Can't wait. These girls are crazy!
Danielle (Danniegurl)
Idk why this is still on my TBR but I’m pretty sure I had rated and reviewed this but idk. So I picked a random date and added it. The book was interesting I disliked her name though. It was weird having kids say her name too. From what I remember the book wasn’t bad but a bit cheesy.
Erika
Mar 28, 2014 rated it liked it
There are certain parts of this story that are amazing. I LOVE Stud. He says the right things at the right times. He was staring at her inthe early morning light not wanting to wake her up because he knew she would leave like she always does. Stud doesn't understand why she's keeping the relationship a secret so he takes matters into his own hands.

I love how Sex Piston made him jealous. I love when a woman knows how to get her man's attention. LOL I like this one a lot. I like how Sex Piston ha
Nina
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!
This book was great! Loved Sex Piston!
This held a few(really good) surprises! I definitely didnt see one or two coming :p
:):D
Stud was great! I think he balanced oit Sex Piston perfectly... I know you can't really associate the word 'cute' with these characters but damn some of them are!:D
Personally I love Jamie Begley's books! I can't wait for more for The Last Riders!!
I can't wait for Lily and Shades' book! Finally some more insight on their story!!!
Its gonna be great!
Em
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Sex Piston. She is, in my opinion, the epitome of strength. Like when she was being bullied as a child and taking the power from her bullies by claiming the name calling as her own. And the loyalty for her friends is just incredible. She loves truly and purely. I love how she annihilates every expectation that people have of her and was just her own character.
.chel.
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: badass-biker
I first got introduced to Sex Piston and her crazy girls in Razer's Ride (The Last Rider series). Although this series has characters from 'Last Riders' intertwine in the storyline, you don't have to read the latter. Actually, I liked this one better than "The Last Riders" series. It has more of a MC vibe to it.
Queen of Shadows
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
'5 estrelas fodidas' :D

Sex Piston <3 FODÁAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTICA & AO MESMO TEMPO AMOROSA.

Jamie arrasou nesse livro.. Strud <3 Lindo , mandão e paciente até demais.

PERFEITO. Vale cada caralho de estrela do GR <3
LaToya Toney
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sheridan
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I thought it would be. I cannot wait for more of this Biker Bitches series. Its nice to see the male bikers aren't the only bad asses. This book touches on so many different things - love, family secrets, bullying, sex, MC, sex,drugs,sex,true friendship, and of course sex.

I have quite a few gif's that make me think of this book when I see them and YES some of them can be considered NC-17.

When the subject of bullying came up I had a Mean Girls/Heathers/The Craft flashback
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
I seriously enjoyed this spin off of Begley's MC/biker Last Riders series. MC stories are my crack read. Sex Piston and crew of biker bitches (and I mean that in only the nicest way) have entertained me since they befriended the Beth from Razer's Ride. An in your fac crew of wise cracking no shite taking women who scare even the hardest biker. When I learned Jamie was giving each of them their own books, I got excited.

It's nice to read a series that doesn't follow the stereotypical biker moll.
JadeShea
Sex Piston begins when "Sex Piston" and her girls are at the club house with the new leader of the biker club they've been in since forever. Sex Piston is not the type of woman that you can get close to. She's loud, rough, and mouthy and she knows it. That's why it's so hard for any guy to be around her. Until Stud that is. He does everything he can to get her into his bed. Even using his three kids to do it as well. He wants her and he wants her to know it as well. All of this comes with the dr ...more
Natalie M
4 solid stars. I honestly didn't think I would like Sex Piston as much as I did… she's pretty badass! I probably would have red this book just to find out how the hell she got that name (which I did), but I also ended up really loving her and Stud's story. I love Jamie Begley's books.. they never disappoint! I've read all the Last Rider books and anxiously await Shade's book, but it was a nice change of pace to get into the Biker Bitches series. What I mean by that is, unlike the heroines from t ...more
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Nov 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy a well written hot biker romance story!

Sex Piston's character is hot, sexy, sassy... and despite her tough front, she is full of heart. I love her protectiveness towards her friends and family. Though she shows her quite bitchy attitude towards Stud, she admits when she has gone too far.

Stud is one hot alpha biker president who is full of surprises. I love that he takes Sex Piston's sassiness and when he has had enough, he tells her how it is.

If you read Jamie Begley's The Last
Deborah
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Way better than expected.

After reading the reviews for Shades Fall I read Razer, Viper and Knox's books, I wasn't keen on Razer's but the books grew on me and got better as the series continued, I loved Shade and Lily's book but no one was more surprised than me that when I'd finished it I couldn't settle on reading anything else, weird I know but nothing appealed to me so I looked around and found Sex Piston, now I'll admit I struggled a bit at first since I didn't like the name, at all and fro
Caz Malpas
Aug 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Caz by: Cat
4.5 STUDDIOSODELICIOUS STARS!

Well that was a very surprising read, I thought I would like it in a it's got the characters from the other books in kinda way, if that makes sense, but to be honest I really really really liked it regardless of this fact.

I think it was the name, that had me doubting i would enjoy it, it made her sound like a dumb skankarella, but without giving too much away she was kinda nice.
Stud, he had tattoos, he had muscles, he had a don't give me no shit vibe and he was a b
Nicole
Dec 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hallelujah and may the church bells ring! I've finally liked a book by this author. Sex Piston was a great heroine that broke the doormat mold of the The last Riders women. She was bold as brass but inside just a normal woman who craved love as all of us do. At times things were over the top but overall I enjoyed this book. I must say I am crossing my fingers that Lily stays how she is now and not letting herself become a tstl doormat as her sister. I loved her and Shade's cameos and the compass ...more
Sex Piston Review 9 30 Jul 11, 2014 02:20PM
This book is HOT.......& not just that but also..... 6 50 Apr 07, 2014 08:06AM
Release date 1 36 Jan 14, 2014 09:22AM
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Soothing His Madness (Bantorus MC, #3)
  • Fighting To Stay
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes, #1)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Murphy (The Skulls, #2)
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Club Scars (The Trinity Falls Series)
  • Damaged and the Outlaw (Damaged, #4)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Long Ride (Riding With Honor, #4)
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda

Biker Bitches (6 books)
  • Fat Louise (Biker Bitches, #2)
  • Merry Blissmas (Biker Bitches, #3)
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)
  • Crazy B!tch (Biker Bitches, #5)
  • T.A. (Biker Bitches, #6)