Start by marking “Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)” as Want to Read:
Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)

Uniform Desires (Adventure Girls, Inc. #1)

4.19  ·  Rating Details  ·  289 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
UNIFORM Desires: Six Military Romances

Infatuation by USA Today bestselling author ] Melissa Schroeder

SEAL's Honor (Take No Prisoners Series): A Military Romance by award-winning author Elle James
Two Navy SEALs jeopardize their lives and hearts in a battle-torn land when they vie for
Published November 11th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Uniform Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uniform Desires

Karla

4 Stars! A beautiful heartwarming short by J.M. Madden, author of the Lost and Found series, is included in this anthology. Grafton Parks' story is not to be missed!

I haven’t read the entire anthology, but was honored that J.M. Madden gave me the opportunity to read and review Her Forever Hero , a short about Grafton "Grif" Parks who works for Lost and Found Investigative Service. He's on a security job protecting Kendall Herrington, when one night of passion puts them both in a position they'd
Donna
Nov 05, 2013 Donna rated it it was amazing
Six Sexy Military Romances
Best .99 book deal you can get. Spend this Veteran’s day with some of the sexiest active and former military men and women you have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Infatuation by USA Today bestselling author Melissa Schroeder. I’d read this before and enjoyed re-reading it. Navy Seal Francis McKade has loved his best friends sister for a long time and she may be the only one who can bring him out of the funk he is in from a mission gone south. Things get steamy in N
Jeannie Platt
Nov 05, 2013 Jeannie Platt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military-romance
I have to say that I absolutely loved this box set. To me personally there is nothing sexier then a Man in Uniform and this anthology contains a lot of Men in Uniforms. I love all these authors and each of the stories were great reads in their own rights. I read the whole anthology which i will confess took me two days as I had to read in my free time. There is so much going on in this anthology I honestly believe there is something for everyone in it.

There is action, romance, steamy sex (which
Jill
Nov 28, 2013 Jill rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jill by: Karla

Her Forever Hero
by J.M. Madden
Anima
Nov 08, 2013 Anima rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to begin. This bundle was fantastic. I was given an ARC by J.M. Madden, author of Her Forever Hero, for an honest review.

Having only read books by Melissa Schroeder and J.M. Madden I sort of knew what to expect and now have new authors to follow. The heat level of these books is over the top. Some a little more than others but they each have unbelievable heat, romance and adventure. Each novel is obviously about a soldier and his lady with a healthy side of military action. T
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Nov 16, 2013 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ rated it really liked it
With the exception of story #3(Seal the Deal), I didn't finish this one. Too boring for me; the other 5 stories you get here are quite unique.

Adrenaline pumping. Engaging stories. Everything any woman who can appreciate a man in uniform would love to read. While they all have their own set take on the flavored spice, none of the 5 are lacking in how well they bring the heat as well as the heart to these stories. And in some cases, the funny too. I would recommend this 6 book edition. Though when
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️
5 Fantastic Stars for J.M. Madden's "Her Forever Hero" a Lost & Found Novella

photo USMC-2.jpg

I completely loved this Novella! No one writes a "Wounded War Hero" like J.M. Madden!! I simply adore her for bringing forth the trials and turbulence of men attempting to return to a normal life after being wounded, sometimes severely while attempting a normal life and eventually finding love.

photo usmc.jpg

The Smutty Kitty
Nov 10, 2013 The Smutty Kitty rated it really liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

3.5 out of 5 Licks (please see individual comments for individual ratings)

Infatuation by USA Today bestselling author Melissa Schroeder...
To prove her love and save her man, she has to go above and beyond the call of duty.

Somehow I managed to miss this one from Melissa Schroeder and I'm glad I finally took the time to read it. A spin off from the amazing Harmless Series, Infatuation starts out with a wedding in Hawaii. Weddings are always grea
Dar
Nov 10, 2013 Dar rated it really liked it
I read three of the books, one I skipped because I can't stand love triangles and it sounded too depressing. Infatuation was amazing, Dangerous Liaison was super hot, and Cinderella Liberty left me wanting more! Seal's Honor will be left unread, it sounds like way too much. The other two I will get to this week, but so far, awesome!
Anna
Nov 17, 2013 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
For me the best in the book was JM Madden's Her Forever Hero, which as part of the LNF series, offered some peeks at what's more to come, as the book spans about 15 months...
Who is the lady Duncan brings to the wedding; who is this Calvert we learn very little about; and Ortiz gets yet more baggage in this book, which more than qualifies him for a story of his own... Please, JM!!!
Grif and Kendall make a great couple, and we should see more of them with the newly established branch office of LNF
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Jan 30, 2014 Sassy Moms Say Read Romance rated it it was amazing

Ok this is the first time I am reviewing and Anthology so please bear with me if it seems a bit confusing. I will be giving my thoughts on each book… With that being said though... This book set is something everyone would love to read. Six books each with a sexy man in uniform… either on leave, active or retired… yeah it’s enough to have you needing air conditioning in the middle of winter. There wasn’t one book in this collection that I didn’t completely enjoy. Where yes some were more emotion
Sue
Nov 12, 2013 Sue rated it it was amazing
Each writer her story to share and none disappointed. Added to my to read list and will go back to reread some I already have.....I thank these ladies for their stories and our service members who inspire them.
Jenny Miller
Nov 14, 2013 Jenny Miller rated it really liked it
loved it! what an awesome compilation to release on Veteran's Day ;)

Plan on delving into some of the series a bit more - I was only aware of one of the series going into reading this book.
Rebekah
Nov 14, 2013 Rebekah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I absolutely loved this anthology! My favorite story was Her Forever Hero. It's a 5 star read. I am a huge J.m. Madden fan and her Lost and Found series.
Jane
Uniform Desires is an anthology of six hot military action packed stories featuring sexy, strong military men.

Story List:
Infatuation by author ] Melissa Schroeder is a story of love and understanding when the man you love is hurting after a difficult mission and you go above and beyond the call of duty for your man.
SEAL's Honor (Take No Prisoners Series) by author Elle James is an exciting combat series.
SEAL The Deal by author Sharon Hamilton shows how SEALs band together to help each other as f
Rhonda
May 01, 2014 Rhonda added it
Infatuation by Melissa Schroeder
5 stars
Melissa Schroeder can definitely write military men and romances. This was hot! I love the brother's best friend trope and this was a prime example. I also loved how the heroine didn't bow down to the hero at all. She stood up for what she wanted. I can't wait for all of their stories!

Seal's Honor by Elle James
5 stars
Whew! This was another hot one. I had no idea how these two were going to work it out, or if they even would. I love the ending and that it wa
Tracie Runge
Feb 21, 2014 Tracie Runge rated it really liked it
Dangerous Liaison (Adventure Girls, Inc.) by Delilah Devlin

Maya Cordoba only agrees to attend an anti-terrorist training course at a school deep in a Central American jungle as research for a possible vacation pack for her clientele.

Angel Rickman is an ex-marine and mercenary, now instructor at the anti-terrorist training course. He has been working undercover to infiltrate a local drug cartel.

Maya and Angel's attraction to each other is becoming harder to ignore and Maya decides she is not a g
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
Loyalty, Brotherhood and Passion!

This box set delivers in more ways than one. Filled with action and passion that heats up the pages. Stories filled with emotions that will make our heart skip a beat. Not to forget all the hot bods in those sexy uniforms that make you hold your breath for a more than a few seconds.
Each author gives us a compelling story of what the good, bad and ugly side of what a military relationship can. And the length one with go though to make them last. These stories als
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 STARS

There have been a ton of anthologies released lately all at a super low price and I’ve bought every one of them. I can’t resist a great deal even if I have read one or two in it because I’m still getting all the other books and these are always priced that it doesn’t matter. In Uniform Desires, I was surprised to discover that I had only read one of the six, yes six, books in it. So, I consider this one to be a HUGE score! In additio
Darcy
Infatuation by Melissa Schroeder
Right away I could tell that this series was set in her "Harmless" series. I have read a couple of them before and liked them, after reading this I need to get back to reading them.

I liked this one. I loved that Shannon went for what she wanted, but hated that they were interrupted. I wasn't surprised that Kade was different when he came back. I liked how Shannon dealt with him. I found it interesting that Deke kept asking about Shannon. I think he figured out pr
Shellie
Nov 18, 2013 Shellie rated it really liked it
This was a fantastic box set. It was worth so much more than what I paid for it. I would rate all the books but one a solid 4 1/2 stars. The only book I didn't really enjoy was "Her Forever Hero" by JM Madden. I didn't connect with the characters and felt zero chemistry between them. However, the rest of the books were fantastic.

The hero's are all Alpha's which would be expected but the heroines aren't push overs or weepy woman who sit around waiting for the men to rescue them or whatever it is
Tracey Cramer-Kelly
Jan 11, 2016 Tracey Cramer-Kelly rated it really liked it
I’m not a huge fan of boxed sets, but I *do* like military romance. I enjoyed the collection with the exception of one story that was simply not very good. I thought the military men were different and realistic (not just the SEAL or special ops alpha males who’ve been a bit overdone) and the situations/romances were fresh and funny.
Lisa
Dec 15, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: dec, 2014
This review is for Her Forever Hero:

Considering this was a shorter story that the rest in this series, I really enjoyed Grif and Kendall's story. It packed a nice punch and totally hit the spot. Kendall was a great heroine. Strong and independent yet was able to be vulnerable and hold her own against gruff Grif. Grif was just delicious. JM Madden has a way with writing true alpha men with big hearts hiding behind their tough exterior. The connection between Kendall and Grif was immediate and HOT
Lora Jordan
Feb 04, 2014 Lora Jordan rated it it was amazing
Loved it every single story was great it had comedy action and a lot of hot ass sex very good read for me thx
Julie Beasley
Jan 02, 2014 Julie Beasley rated it it was amazing
I throughly enjoyed reading this unique anthology.
Something for every one who likes to read military romances.
Between action, adventure and sizzling romance. Some hotter than others. These wonderful authors have put together a marvellous package for a very pleasing read.
Ive always enjoyed Sharon Hamilton's SEALs, and SEAL the Deal meet my expectations, so did JM Maddens, wounded heroes.
It was nice to read some other authors i'd not read before but,now will be going on my TBR list. Who thrilled
D.M. Midgley
Nov 24, 2014 D.M. Midgley rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed all six books in this Uniform Desires box set. I love a good Marine book and all of the men in these books were super sexy and totally swoon worthy. I was gripped with all these stories and i always love when a box set, made up of different authors, turns out to be brilliant! I never got bored through any of them and i was a bit gutted that i finished too quickly. Brilliant Box Set and one to definitely read!
Angie
Feb 19, 2014 Angie rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed all of the different stories! They were all very different, but had some great hunky military or ex-military men in them! I have also found some new authors to read!!
Anita
May 28, 2014 Anita marked it as to-read
Infatuation (A Little Harmless Military Romance #1)

SEAL's Honor ((Take No Prisoners #1)

SEAL The Deal (SEAL Brotherhood #4)

Dangerous Liaison (Adventure Girls, Inc. #1)

Her Forever Hero (Lost and Found #3.5)

Cinderella Liberty (Crash O'Malley #2)
T.
Dec 31, 2013 T. rated it really liked it
Pretty good collection of novels- liked all of them (although the third one started to drag out too long, so I skimmed a lot of the final few chapters. One of the better book sets I've read.
I.Heart.Romance
Her Forever Hero by JM Madden: 5 stars
Cinderella Liberty by Cat Johnson: 3 stars
Dangerous Liaison by Delilah Devlin: 5 stars
SEAL's Honor by Elle James: 4 stars
Kindle Love Stories: UNIFORM DESIRES BOX SET 99 CENT DEAL 2 20 Nov 09, 2013 11:01AM
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Hot Alpha SEALs
  • Breaking Through (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #2)
  • Embattled Home (Lost and Found, #3)
  • Dangerous Attraction Romantic Suspense Boxed Set
  • Warrior (Crossfire, #5)
  • He's the One (includes Oklahoma Nights #1.5; Barefoot William #2.5)
  • The Commander (Red, Hot & Blue, #12)
  • SEAL's Obsession (Take No Prisoners, #4)
  • Danger Zone: Tales of Military Passion
  • Way of the Warrior (Troubleshooters, #17.5; Deep Six, #0.5; Elite Force, #4.5; Justiss Alliance, #3.5; West Coast Navy SEALs, #3.5; Night Stalkers, #11.1; Protect and Serve, #0.5; Endgame Ops, #0.5)
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • The Titan Series Boxed Set (Titan #1, 2, 3, 3.1, 3.2)
  • Melting Ice (SEALs On Fire #5)
  • SEAL of My Dreams
  • Hard Candy
  • Sinful Seconds
Born to an Air Force family at an Army hospital Melissa has always been a little bit screwy. She was further warped by her years of watching Monty Python and her strange family. Her love of romance novels developed after accidentally picking up a Linda Howard book. After becoming hooked, she read close to 300 novels in one year, deciding that romance was her true calling instead of the literary sh ...more
More about Melissa Schroeder...

Adventure Girls, Inc. (3 books)
  • Dangerous Liaison (Adventure Girls, Inc., #1)
  • Mutiny's Bounty (Adventure Girls, Inc., #2)
  • It Takes a SEAL (Adventure Girls, Inc., #3)

“WWII plaque that resides on an island in the pacific:   “When you go home  Tell them of us, and say  For your tomorrow,  We gave our today.” 2 likes