Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)

Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  27 reviews
UNIFORM Desires: Six Military Romances

Infatuation by USA Today bestselling author ] Melissa Schroeder

SEAL's Honor (Take No Prisoners Series): A Military Romance by award-winning author Elle James
Two Navy SEALs jeopardize their lives and hearts in a battle-torn land when they vie for the...more
Published November 11th 2013

Karla

4 Stars! A beautiful heartwarming short by J.M. Madden, author of the Lost and Found series, is included in this anthology. Grafton Parks' story is not to be missed!

I haven’t read the entire anthology, but was honored that J.M. Madden gave me the opportunity to read and review Her Forever Hero , a short about Grafton "Grif" Parks who works for Lost and Found Investigative Service. He's on a security job protecting Kendall Herrington, when one night of passion puts them both in a position they'd...more
Donna
Six Sexy Military Romances
Best .99 book deal you can get. Spend this Veteran’s day with some of the sexiest active and former military men and women you have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Infatuation by USA Today bestselling author Melissa Schroeder. I’d read this before and enjoyed re-reading it. Navy Seal Francis McKade has loved his best friends sister for a long time and she may be the only one who can bring him out of the funk he is in from a mission gone south. Things get steamy in Ne...more
Jeannie Platt
I have to say that I absolutely loved this box set. To me personally there is nothing sexier then a Man in Uniform and this anthology contains a lot of Men in Uniforms. I love all these authors and each of the stories were great reads in their own rights. I read the whole anthology which i will confess took me two days as I had to read in my free time. There is so much going on in this anthology I honestly believe there is something for everyone in it.

There is action, romance, steamy sex (which...more
Anima
I don't know where to begin. This bundle was fantastic. I was given an ARC by J.M. Madden, author of Her Forever Hero, for an honest review.

Having only read books by Melissa Schroeder and J.M. Madden I sort of knew what to expect and now have new authors to follow. The heat level of these books is over the top. Some a little more than others but they each have unbelievable heat, romance and adventure. Each novel is obviously about a soldier and his lady with a healthy side of military action. T...more
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
With the exception of story #3(Seal the Deal), I didn't finish this one. Too boring for me; the other 5 stories you get here are quite unique.

Adrenaline pumping. Engaging stories. Everything any woman who can appreciate a man in uniform would love to read. While they all have their own set take on the flavored spice, none of the 5 are lacking in how well they bring the heat as well as the heart to these stories. And in some cases, the funny too. I would recommend this 6 book edition. Though when...more
Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict
5 Fantastic Stars for J.M. Madden's "Her Forever Hero" a Lost & Found Novella

photo USMC-2.jpg

I completely loved this Novella! No one writes a "Wounded War Hero" like J.M. Madden!! I simply adore her for bringing forth the trials and turbulence of men attempting to return to a normal life after being wounded, sometimes severely while attempting a normal life and eventually finding love.

photo usmc.jpg

Jill
Nov 28, 2013 Jill rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jill by: Karla

Her Forever Hero
by J.M. Madden
The Smutty Kitty
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

3.5 out of 5 Licks (please see individual comments for individual ratings)

Infatuation by USA Today bestselling author Melissa Schroeder...
To prove her love and save her man, she has to go above and beyond the call of duty.

Somehow I managed to miss this one from Melissa Schroeder and I'm glad I finally took the time to read it. A spin off from the amazing Harmless Series, Infatuation starts out with a wedding in Hawaii. Weddings are always grea...more
Darcy
I read three of the books, one I skipped because I can't stand love triangles and it sounded too depressing. Infatuation was amazing, Dangerous Liaison was super hot, and Cinderella Liberty left me wanting more! Seal's Honor will be left unread, it sounds like way too much. The other two I will get to this week, but so far, awesome!
Anna
Nov 17, 2013 Anna rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: kindle
For me the best in the book was JM Madden's Her Forever Hero, which as part of the LNF series, offered some peeks at what's more to come, as the book spans about 15 months...
Who is the lady Duncan brings to the wedding; who is this Calvert we learn very little about; and Ortiz gets yet more baggage in this book, which more than qualifies him for a story of his own... Please, JM!!!
Grif and Kendall make a great couple, and we should see more of them with the newly established branch office of LNF...more
Sarah Says Read Romance

Ok this is the first time I am reviewing and Anthology so please bear with me if it seems a bit confusing. I will be giving my thoughts on each book… With that being said though... This book set is something everyone would love to read. Six books each with a sexy man in uniform… either on leave, active or retired… yeah it’s enough to have you needing air conditioning in the middle of winter. There wasn’t one book in this collection that I didn’t completely enjoy. Where yes some were more emotion...more
Sue
Each writer her story to share and none disappointed. Added to my to read list and will go back to reread some I already have.....I thank these ladies for their stories and our service members who inspire them.
Jenny Miller
loved it! what an awesome compilation to release on Veteran's Day ;)

Plan on delving into some of the series a bit more - I was only aware of one of the series going into reading this book.
Rebekah
I absolutely loved this anthology! My favorite story was Her Forever Hero. It's a 5 star read. I am a huge J.m. Madden fan and her Lost and Found series.
Tracie Runge
Dangerous Liaison (Adventure Girls, Inc.) by Delilah Devlin

Maya Cordoba only agrees to attend an anti-terrorist training course at a school deep in a Central American jungle as research for a possible vacation pack for her clientele.

Angel Rickman is an ex-marine and mercenary, now instructor at the anti-terrorist training course. He has been working undercover to infiltrate a local drug cartel.

Maya and Angel's attraction to each other is becoming harder to ignore and Maya decides she is not a g...more
D.J.
Loyalty, Brotherhood and Passion!

This box set delivers in more ways than one. Filled with action and passion that heats up the pages. Stories filled with emotions that will make our heart skip a beat. Not to forget all the hot bods in those sexy uniforms that make you hold your breath for a more than a few seconds.
Each author gives us a compelling story of what the good, bad and ugly side of what a military relationship can. And the length one with go though to make them last. These stories als...more
Guilty Pleasures
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 STARS

There have been a ton of anthologies released lately all at a super low price and I’ve bought every one of them. I can’t resist a great deal even if I have read one or two in it because I’m still getting all the other books and these are always priced that it doesn’t matter. In Uniform Desires, I was surprised to discover that I had only read one of the six, yes six, books in it. So, I consider this one to be a HUGE score! In additio...more
Darcy
Infatuation by Melissa Schroeder
Right away I could tell that this series was set in her "Harmless" series. I have read a couple of them before and liked them, after reading this I need to get back to reading them.

I liked this one. I loved that Shannon went for what she wanted, but hated that they were interrupted. I wasn't surprised that Kade was different when he came back. I liked how Shannon dealt with him. I found it interesting that Deke kept asking about Shannon. I think he figured out pr...more
Rhonda
Feb 25, 2014 Rhonda is currently reading it
Infatuation by Melissa Schroeder
5 stars
Melissa Schroeder can definitely write military men and romances. This was hot! I love the brother's best friend trope and this was a prime example. I also loved how the heroine didn't bow down to the hero at all. She stood up for what she wanted. I can't wait for all of their stories!

Seal's Honor by Elle James
5 stars
Whew! This was another hot one. I had no idea how these two were going to work it out, or if they even would. I love the ending and that it wa...more
Shellie
This was a fantastic box set. It was worth so much more than what I paid for it. I would rate all the books but one a solid 4 1/2 stars. The only book I didn't really enjoy was "Her Forever Hero" by JM Madden. I didn't connect with the characters and felt zero chemistry between them. However, the rest of the books were fantastic.

The hero's are all Alpha's which would be expected but the heroines aren't push overs or weepy woman who sit around waiting for the men to rescue them or whatever it is...more
Lora Jordan
Loved it every single story was great it had comedy action and a lot of hot ass sex very good read for me thx
Julie Beasley
I throughly enjoyed reading this unique anthology.
Something for every one who likes to read military romances.
Between action, adventure and sizzling romance. Some hotter than others. These wonderful authors have put together a marvellous package for a very pleasing read.
Ive always enjoyed Sharon Hamilton's SEALs, and SEAL the Deal meet my expectations, so did JM Maddens, wounded heroes.
It was nice to read some other authors i'd not read before but,now will be going on my TBR list. Who thrilled...more
Angie
I really enjoyed all of the different stories! They were all very different, but had some great hunky military or ex-military men in them! I have also found some new authors to read!!
T.
Pretty good collection of novels- liked all of them (although the third one started to drag out too long, so I skimmed a lot of the final few chapters. One of the better book sets I've read.
IHeartRomance
Apr 02, 2014 IHeartRomance marked it as anthologies-partially-read
Her Forever Hero by JM Madden: 5 stars
Cinderella Liberty by Cat Johnson: 3 stars
Dangerous Liaison by Delilah Devlin: 5 stars
SEAL's Honor by Elle James: 4 stars
Karen
Will leave a better review after my work week but OMG this was so awesome
such great stories all of them
Straight Shootin' Book Reviews
I liked it and it was entertaining.
Cindy Graham
Cindy Graham marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
maggieandteddy
maggieandteddy marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Kindle Love Stories: UNIFORM DESIRES BOX SET 99 CENT DEAL 2 17 Nov 09, 2013 11:01AM
  • Embattled Minds (Lost and Found, #2)
  • Dangerous Attraction Romantic Suspense Boxed Set
  • Breaking Through (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #2)
  • Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set
  • A Prince Among Men (Task Force Zeta, #6)
  • SEAL Encounter (SEAL Brotherhood #0.5)
  • Before the Mission Begins (When the Mission Ends, #0.5)
  • Midnight Ink - Boxed Set
  • Surrender
  • Cold Day in Hell (Security Specialists International, #2)
  • A SEAL at Heart (West Coast Navy SEALs, #1)
  • Wicked Firsts
  • Marine for Hire (Front and Center, #1)
  • Dangerous Deception
  • Cowboy-Sexy
  • Her Master Defender (Masters Men, #1)
  • Honor Unraveled (Red Team, #3)
  • Down Range (Shadow Warriors, #2)
Born to an Air Force family at an Army hospital Melissa has always been a little bit screwy. She was further warped by her years of watching Monty Python and her strange family. Her love of romance novels developed after accidentally picking up a Linda Howard book. After becoming hooked, she read close to 300 novels in one year, deciding that romance was her true calling instead of the literary sh...more
More about Melissa Schroeder...
A Little Harmless Sex (Harmless, #1) A Little Harmless Submission (Harmless, #6) A Little Harmless Obsession (Harmless, #3) A Little Harmless Pleasure (Harmless, #2) A Little Harmless Lie (Harmless, #4)

“WWII plaque that resides on an island in the pacific:   “When you go home  Tell them of us, and say  For your tomorrow,  We gave our today.” 0 likes