Start by marking “Kink the Halls (Hers, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Kink the Halls (Hers, #2.5)

Kink the Halls

(Hers #2.5)

’Tis the Season for an inappropriate Christmas tale!

Seven and Levi are celebrating their first holiday together.
Star is pretending to be domesticated.
And siblings are banging each other.

Seriously, what more do you expect from the Seven James-Parker/Star Bloom crew?

One thing is for sure, this is a Christmas no one will be forgetting anytime soon!
60 pages
Published December 9th 2013 (first published November 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Kink the Halls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kink the Halls

Christine
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kink The Halls by Dawn Robertson
5 Stars

I love you Dawn Robertson. There I said it. I absolutely loved this book. It’s a novella and I hated it ended so quickly but it was done perfectly. Only Mrs. Robertson can make the most absolute dysfunctional group of people functional at Christmastime. It was the perfect blend of humor and seriousness. You really need to have read the first book Hers, to understand what the hell is going on though so make sure you do just that!

Its Christmastime and the gan
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author for an honest review.

I LOVE THIS SERIES~!!!!! I finished Finding Willow and jumped right into this fun and quick read. The novel basically gives you a completed HEA for Star and Chrome plus Seven and Levi. We have "missed" some action and so the reader gets to see a MARRIED Seven James!! WHAT you say!! YES MARRIED people to Levi the man of her dreams. This novel also lets us see a future for River. He is such an amazing character so I loved seeing him have so
Nina ~ Social Butterfly PR
4.5 Stars for this utterly erotic, sexy holiday story

I loved this novella and being back in the world of Seven, Levi, Star and Chrome plus we get a really good glimpse of Paisley and River! This story was jam packed with holiday festivities and raunchy sex!

Can't wait to read more about River and Paisley and see where Ms. Robertson takes the rest of this happily disfunctional group!
Brittany Alexander
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
In this novella by Dawn Robertson, we get to see an inside look at how the holiday’s are spent with Star and Seven.
Newly pregnant Seven brings her hubby, Levi with her to Star’s new home. Christmas is on its way and Chrome, Star, Magnolia, Scarlett, Levi, Seven, Paisley, and River are all sharing a house for the holidays. New relationships are formed, some relationships are strengthened, and of course, there’s lots of sex.
Seven grew up with Star, living in a van as their parents went off doin
Shirley Frances
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Seven and Levi are adjusting to the relationship they started in Hers . Neither of them were expecting to be were they find themselves at the moment, but they are happy nonetheless. Levi's protective instinct shows its face, but Seven can't hold back her dominating sensual side though. She's having a hard time with Levi's over-protectiveness and how their sexual relationship has changed since through their time together.

Star and Chrome are hosting Seven and Levi for Christmas. Their relationshi
Nicole
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved Kink The Halls. I've never had a Christmas filled with so much sex, hahaha must be nice! If you haven't read Hers or Finding Willow then I recommend you read those first. This will just make a lot more sense if you do.

Star is domesticated…say what!? Never thought I would see the day Star Bloom would have a house let alone in Woodstock. I won't lie I love seeing how much Star's life has changed for the better. Her and Chrome are doing very well together. Riley has his eyes set on someone
The Book Hangover
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Absolutely LOVE Dawn and her kinky books she has here! You will need to read Hers and Finding Willow so you know what’s going on in the crazy Bloom house for the holidays!

In the Kink The Halls novella, you get more of Seven and Levi and all of Seven’s naughty prego-ness (which is still super sexy but funny at the same time)! They’re hot as ever and I still love them! You also get more of Star and f’in hot MC’er Chrome… yummm! But in this novella, you’ll see the story develop for Paisley (Star’s
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Aww what a fab Christmas book this was. All our favourite characters are back and what a Christmas it was.

We start off with Seven and Levi, now being husband and wife. Poor Seven being pregnant and a hot mess of horny, really doesn't bring the best out of her. She wants sex the way she wants and poor Levi can not bring him self to give her what she wants. We find out a little more about Levi's past in this book so you're going to have to read it to find out!!

Star and Chrome, you really see how m
Megaen MacDonald
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it

Sherry
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kink the Halls by Dawn Robertson picks up in time for Christmas in Woodstock, at Star’s house in the country. Add in Seven and Levi, as well as River and Paisley and the fun really begins.

This little dirty novella…yummy! We see more of Seven, her pregnancy, and her wanting more kink in the bedroom with her husband, Levi. Yea, it’s freaking delish! Star finally gets her grand gesture from her sexy, MC hot pants biker man and two families become one. I just love when a broken family gets their sh*
La_Revenant
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Let me preface this by saying, I have never read any of Dawn Robertson’s previous books. That being said, Kink the Halls was a fun, quick read which introduced me to her characters, Seven and Levi, and Star and Chrome! The book started out with a bang and continued to haul ass until the end of the story. Through it all you get to see the wonderfully kinky relationships these characters have with each other and how they are one big happy dysfunctional chaotic family. Kink the Halls was a quick re ...more
Michele
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.

I really loved this book! Dawn Robertson does such a fantastic of seamlessly changing the POV throughout the book. Even though this was a short story, I still feel like I just read a full length novel because she gets so much detail into what's going on. And those sex scenes, HOLY COW, I had to go cool down for a minute after a few of them!

The clan meets up again for Christmas and things seem to be much better than how Thanksgiving went. E
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another hot read from the Hers series. Perfect for a cuddle up on the couch and watch the fire as the snow falls kind of night.

All the characters I love from Hers and Finding Willow return in to Woodstock to celebrate Christmas. I was so happy to see River find someone for himself. I was bothered by the fact that Star had chosen Chrome over River. I think River got the short end of the stick many times in his life even though he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He deserves happiness.

With new lo
Tara
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love a little kink in the halls! What a great novella to add to this series!

Be warned this is not your typical love story but it's great! I love each and every one of the characters and I love that we get a glimpse of their first holiday together. Alternating from each character's point of view was a nice change and gave us a nice little tease. One big, crazy, happy family, with a lot of kink but hey, it works! I really can't wait for more of this crew and to see how their lives are outside o
Christina
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Dawn you are a woman after my heart! I LOVED Kink the Halls(BOOK 2.5 in the HERS series)! I sooo want to spend time with Seven and the gang! Looks like EVERYONE is getting some fun this holiday season! I love pregnant Seven,falling into Levi domestic Star, Ballsy River and Paisley, nervous Chrome, loveable Maggie and Scarlett! This is the family I want my holiday's with! Couldn't be any better! There are some fun surprises in store for us in this short fun book .... oh did I love those surprises ...more
Helen Stothard
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
'Tis the season for an inappropriate Christmas says the blurb', and I'm not sure I've read a festive book that had quite so much sex packed into so few pages!

I've also read it out of sync with the other books in the series in error.

That aside this looks like a novella that ties up loose ends, has lots and lots of kinky fuckery, and some great characters.

It's a festive feast of fun.

Despite the amount of sex in the novella, and the crudeness of it, there are still mini story lines throughout, as w
Sharon Henderson
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kink the Halls is book 3 in Dawn Robertson’s Hers series. I loved it and really wish it was longer even though it was a novella, I just didn’t want it to end. I loved the first two books in the series and enjoyed this one all the same. The storyline involves all the main characters around Christmas time, where they come together to celebrate the holidays. There’s lots of dirty sex going on and you get a chance to catch an update on everyone. I can’t wait to read more I really love this series.
Courtney
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
If you have read Hers and Finding Willow, you will love Kink the Halls. Its a quick, fun read and has everyone's POV which I absolutely loved and enjoyed. It tied together so nicely and left so much more for future books with the crew! Loved it.
Anna
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This was a great little follow up to find out what our favorite people are up to and get a little head start on the next book with River and Paisley. A short book but still hot as ever. I can't wait for the next one!
MandaLee
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-ipad
Fun little Christmas story:)). Sevens growing on me lol. I love Star and can't wait for more of her and Chrome. The new couple should be fun to get to know.
There's something about this author that has me excited for what's to come:))
Jos
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 PLUS STARS!!!!!! I LOVE this series and I am so in love with ALL of the characters! I have read all 3 books in this fantastic series and it just keeps getting better and better!!!!!! Keep up the great writing:)
Peta Benjamin
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Novella

This was a good Christmas read, especially the added bonus of reading the introduction of River and Paisley's story and the rest of the family all together.
Mayas
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Heck yeah..... This should have been a full novel. I LOVE it and I am a fan of the series.... Full review coming on Dec 13 over on readingbythebook.com
Jen Mcnamara
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle
great series. Wish there was a goodreads link for "His" so i could add it to my to be read list.
Lucretia
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I Absolutely LOVED Kink the Halls it was funny and it bought all the characters back. I can't wait for River and Paisley's book that is sure to be HOT!!!
❤️Melanie
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, hilarious, sexy as shell quick read. I loved reading how their lives have developed.
Jackie Merino
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
always interesting with these girls.
Lanie
Dec 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
a lovely christmas novella featuring all the characters in hers and finding willow
Steph Preston
Nov 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good quick read, leaves the door open for paisley & river's story.
Tracey Murphy
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars. Sexy and heartfelt Christmas story, review to come during blog tour.
« previous 1 3 next »

• First Kiss (Emma's Arabian Nights, #1)
  • Possession (A Little Harmless Military Romance, #2)
  • His Choice (Dante's Circle, #3.5)
  • Broken (Savage Souls Book 1)
  • Confused (Getting Inside of V, #2)
  • Falling for You (Trueblood, #2)
  • Educating Ansley
  • Biting Point (Sex on Wheels #1)
  • Convincing Ethan (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #3)
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • Kinky Neighbors (An Erotic Romance for Four)
  • A Little Less Conversation
  • Connected (Twists of Fate, #1)
  • Quinn's Quest (Legacy, #4)
  • Shades of Desire (SIG, #1)
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
Three times best selling author Dawn Robertson was born and raised in Connecticut before relocating to Florida in 2013. The same year first novel, Hers debuted as an Amazon Best Seller. Replicating that success with two additional novels in the following years.

The Indie publishing world has grown to love her raw writing style depicting strong
women in real life situations, topping the charts in e

Hers (6 books)
  • Hers (Hers, #1)
  • Finding Willow (Hers, #2)
  • This Girl Stripped (Hers, #3)
  • Seven's Diary (Hers, #3.5)
  • His (Hers, #4)