Start by marking “Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates, #2)” as Want to Read:
Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates, #2)

Read Excerpt

Claimed by a Demon King

(Eternal Mates #2)

The moment the demon King Thorne of the Third Realm set eyes on the mortal huntress Sable, he knew she was his fated one. The fiery, dangerous female awakened hungers he had never experienced before, a dark craving and passion that has consumed him in their time apart. As the lunar cycle wanes, she enters his world again and nothing will stand in the way of him claiming hi ...more
Published February 22nd 2014 by Smashwords (first published February 21st 2014)

P
Jul 25, 2016 rated it liked it
This is not supposed to be a long book. Thorne and Sable makes a great couple, while Thorne is super possessive and virile, Sable is always energetic and supportive even though she is annoying sometimes. But the author wandered around the some spot too much it gave me the feeling that it got nowhere. All in all, this was fun and hot !

Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Originally reviewed at www.TheBookNympho.com

I really enjoyed book 1, Kissed by a Dark Prince in the new Eternal Mates series by Heaton but I LOVED the follow book, Claimed by a Demon King. Why? Let me list the things I loved …

1. Virgin hero

We meant Throne and Sable in Kissed by a Dark Prince and by the ending it
Tina
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Loved it. Loved it! LOVED IT!!! Like the 1st book in the series, I absolutely adored this one, though slightly more because I like Sable a bit more then Olivia. If you've read the 1st book in the series you'll remember Sable as the average bad ass heroine we all know and love who's even more bad ass (and stubborn) than you imagine. I'm not the best at writing reviews for books that aren't the 1st in a series so I'll keep this somewhat short.

Characters
If you love Sable in the first book
Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads

The romance in CLAIMED BY A DEMON KING felt a bit like a caveman trying to woe a modern day woman, and as odd as that may sound, it actually works well when paired with vampires, werewolves, and elves. Thorne is hella sexy with his retractable horns, impressive wingspan and sharp claws, and Sable brings a whole new meaning to the expression “good things come in little packages.” I enjoyed the back-and-worth between this unlikely couple, learning more about Felicity Heaton
Lynsey   (A Bookish Life)
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hell Never Looked So Good

Felicity Heaton has only been on my reading radar for all of a nano second, but nonetheless, she is quickly creeping her way to the top of the ladder, finding her place on my Favourite Paranormal Romance Writers Of All Time list. That's quite a statement to make after only two books, but so far, she hasn't put a foot wrong for me.

I think a lot of it comes down to my personal feeling about a certain type of Alpha male. This is a tricky area, which can either make or bre
Shari Kay
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr-uf
I thought I would NEVER finish this one. I've read several Heaton books and have enjoyed them immensely...but this one took me months to get through. I kept putting it down, reading something else and then forcing myself to pick it up again. I already own the next 3 in this series (There was a sale. Don't judge) so I couldn't DNF...there is an overall story arc going on here.

For a King...and a Demon King at that...Thorne was one whiny dude. OMG if I had to read how he was pining over Sable one
Talltree
Sep 18, 2015 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid  ·  review of another edition
DNF. Author's writing style not working for me
Umaiya ✨Insignificant September✨

I think this is the type of series that gets better the further into it you get.
3 stars and can you can it with all the smut?
It seriously gets bloody annoying.

I liked this better than the first one, not a huge fan of Sable (she wasn't all bad) but Thorne was just love! :*
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Felicity Heaton has out done herself!!! This book is awesome!

I am super excited about this series. Ms. Heaton had made this world magnificently full of big bad sexy paranormal warriors. Everywhere you look there are sexy dark vamps, elves, shifters, and damn hot demons. She has even added dragons and witches into the mix. Ms. Heaton again wrote an action packed, sinfully sexy and definitely a romantic read. This has to be her best work yet!!!

I did not expect the next hero was Thorne the Demon K
Tracey
Felicity Heaton does it again - 5 star read

What a book, great characther, great story with a blooming romance at its midst. It's not all romance, love and sex though there a war to be fought!

This book starts up soon after Kissed by a Dark Prince finishes, we have the adorable Loren and his mate all over this story too, you can't get enough of Loren. Bleu play a part too along with lots of other strong characthers. Including werewolves and vamps.

Back to the main purpose Sable, an employee of Arch
Anna-marie Buchner
“Claimed by his angel queen”
Claimed by a Demon King Felicity Heaton
Okay just to put this out there, I’m really enjoying Felicity Heaton’s series “Eternal Mates”. After reading book #1 “Kissed by a Dark Prince” I could not wait for the release of “Claimed by a Demon King.” You kind of got an inkling that the book was going to be Thorne Demon King of the Third Realm’s.
Claimed by a Demon King opens where Thorne is asking for help from his allies to save his kingdom and his people. If you love para
Monica **can't read fast enough**
This series is just getting better. I really enjoyed Kissed by a Dark Prince and book 2 Claimed by a Demon King did not disappoint! I love the fact that Thorne is not confident in his ability to woo and treat Sable the way his fated mate deserves. The fact that Thorne watches how Loren interacts with Olivia as well as how other mated males treat their mates to get an idea of what is appropriate just made me smile. He is often at a loss in the beginning as to how to get and give what he wants whe ...more
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου
My first thought after reading this book: That was good!!

You can see my review also here: http://loveandlivetoread.wordpress.co...

**The author gave me this book in exchange for an honest review**

I always enjoy a good paranormal romance and this book was no exception! I’ve read the first in this series a couple of months ago and I was looking forward for this one too! The story continues from where the first one stopped and now it’s time to learn the story of Thorne and Sable.

I have to admit tha
KathyAnne
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Book one of this series could easily be read as a stand alone... but I probably would not recommend reading this second installment without having read the prior book... "Kissed by a Dark Prince". Just FYI... :)
The characters in this series have really grown on me... in particular the strong female characters who are more like alpha-females. They are independent, strong and fighters. And just like book one... I found it extremely entertaining watching this Alpha Male Demon King fighting his phys
Shalene
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It was all I expected to be and more! After reading the first book in the series, I didnt think any character could come close to swaying me from my 'Vail' Thorne how ever defied everything I expected from a strong, overbearing, controlling Demon King...Who knew the gentle giant would be willing to walk the mortal world for coffee, bacon and eggs just to win the heart of his fated female Sable.
Sable the 'Kick Ass' hunter, hopelessly failed at removing Thorne from her thoughts and dreams...a simp
Erika
This was my favorite of the first 3. I really loved Thorne, and liked Sable SO much more than in the first book. The plot was fantastic. The action scenes were fabulous. The sex scenes were HOT. I noticed a reviewer mentioned not liking Sable, stating that she was a b***h. I completely disagree. In fact, I can't think of one thing she did that was actually b****y. She was in a strange situation, seeing as she was supposed to be respected by her team, while at the same time handling this uncontro ...more
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Awesome PNR. Loving the demon King :)
MsRomanticReads
Rating: 4.5 rounded up to 5

I'd been looking forward to this book since the ending of book one set it up a rather interesting exchange between Sable and Thorne, the Demon King of the Third Realm.

Sable, one of Archangel's best hunters and Olivia's best friend, had a fierceness about her that instantly drew me to her. Her prowess on the battlefield finally found a stage in this book, and I loved that she could hold her own against mortals and others alike. Orphaned at a very young age, Sable never
I really enjoyed Kissed by a Dark Prince and have been looking forward to reading this sequel ever since, Felicity Heaton has certainly got a hit on her hands with her Eternal Mates series and Claimed by a Demon King was just as good as I thought it would be. We already met both Sable and Thorn in the previous book but I really enjoyed getting to know them both better here.

Sable is a demon hunter for Archangel, she has spent years training with the single goal of becoming one of their commanders
Tracy
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: felicity-heaton
Claimed by a Demon King is book 2 in the Eternal Mates series from Felicity Heaton. Following on directly from the end of book 1, this is Thorne and Sable's story and it is as hot & explosive as I expected it to be!!!

Sable is a demon-hunter working for Archangel. Thorne is a Demon and the King of the Third realm in Hell.
(I have to admit that while I love Loren and Olivia from book 1, Sable & Thorne are definitely my faves of the series so far!!!)

The attraction between the 2 leads was
Jay Tee
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Claimed By A Demon King is book 2 in the Eternal Mates Series.

If you haven’t read book 1 “Kissed By A Dark Prince” you should, especially if you’re into the many different Species in this Genre, I really loved the first book but this one was so much more.

This is about the journey of a Demon King Known as Thorne of the Third Realm and a Kiss Ass Demon Hunter Sable of the Archangel Organisation, Sable has been selected to command an Army of Hunters to help out King Thorne is this Battle.

in the fir
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 5 Demon King Stars ~

ARC Review

Felicity Heaton knows how to pull an audience in. Every book I pick up from her I don't want to put down. Claimed by a Demon King is book two in the new Eternal Mates series. I enjoyed the first book, Kissed by a Dark Prince , but I absolutely LOVED the following book, Claimed by a Demon King.

We get lots of action, fantasticily written fight scenes, wonderful character development, virgin hero, kick ass heroine and hot hot sex. I enjoy how distributive the auth
Megan
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audible
I went into this book with a negative attitude ( I know bad Megan!) But I was not a huge fan of Sable in the last book but I am girl crushing on her for reals now. Also Thorn was freaking adorable. I love it when the hero doesn't know certain things.. like him trying to make human food for Sable when she was hung over. He had my heart right then and he will have it forever. Also how sweet he was. He jumped to the mortal world to get her coffee! OHHHH and when some skanky human throws herself at ...more
Tami
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Claimed By A Demon King is FABULOUS! You really should read book one, Kissed By A Dark Prince first. The Eternal Mates series is truly a paranormal smorgasbord!! I could not decide which character I loved most. This book is pure excitement through every page. Come fall in love with these demons, elves, shifters and of course grumpy vampires.
Felicity is one of my favorite authors and after you read this book you will understand why!
Berls
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My Initial Reaction…
I loved every second of Claimed by a Demon King. The characters were funny and lovable, the plot and action were intense, and the love story worked so well! I can’t wait for more from this series!

The Characters…
As much as I enjoyed Olivia and Loren in Kissed by a Dark Prince, Sable and Thorne blew them out of the water for me. We met Sable and Thorne in Kissed by a Dark Prince and they already shone then, when the limelight wasn’t on them, so I probably should have seen this
Robin
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Eternal Mates Series has Claimed Me!, February 25, 2014
By Robin Manor

This review is from: Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series) (Kindle Edition)
Second in the Eternal Mates Series by Felicity Heaton, Claimed By A Demon King continues to captivate us as we embark on the wonderful thrilling, magical and hot ride this book takes us in. I strongly recommend reading Kissed By A Dark Prince first as it introduces readers to many of the main characters and the phenomenal worl
Andie K.

Although it's recommended that you read Kissed by a Dark Prince (EM #1) before Claimed by a Demon King, I - however - had not (shame on me!). Yes, sometimes I felt confused/curious - which was completely my own fault - when the characters mentioned some early events happened in the previous book, but I didn't feel that my lack of reading 'Kissed by a Dark Prince' impacted my reading and enjoyment of 'Claimed by a Demon King' (other than I wanted to know more about Loren and Vail, so I'm
Lynn Worton
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is the second book in the Eternal Mates series. I loved it!

Sable is a fantastic character. She is Olivia's (from Eternal Mates #1) best friend and a Hunter; one of the elite warriors working for Archangel, which is an organisation that polices the paranormal citizens living on Earth. I liked this character very much, as she is most definitely feisty! Her "shoot first, take prisoners second" attitude made me smile.
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Claimed by a Demon King is the second book in the Eternal Mates series and can be read as a stand-alone. This story is about Sable a huntress with Archangel (an organization that had been set up to keep order among paranormal species residing in the mortal realm) and Thorne the demon king of the third realm. I was first introduced to Sable and Thorne in Kissed by a Dark Prince and since then I could not wait to read their story. Since their first meeting it was clear that these two were destined ...more
*flora*
2015 Review - Loved this story! Can't wait to read the next book in this series, we get a preview of it at the end of this one...

2017 Review
You can read my full review on my WordPress blog, Flora's Musings...

...So, what did I like about it?
My regular followers will know that I am already a fan; I love Felicity Heaton’s writing style and find her stories very easy to read. She easily transports me into the paranormal world she creates, I love her complex, multifaceted characters - her characters
  • Wicked Wind (Solsti Prophecy, #1)
  • Genesis Queen (The Road to Hell, #3)
  • Born To Be Wilde (Immortal Vegas, #3)
  • Jump (The Senses, #1)
  • To Catch A Snake (Supernatural Bounty Hunter, #3)
  • Beautiful Danger (In the Company of Vampires #1)
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • TerrIIItory (Territory, #3)
  • Bittersweet Blood (The Order, #1)
  • Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf (Knights of Black Swan, #4)
  • Caged Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #2)
  • Earth's Blood (Earth Reclaimed, #2)
  • Hades (Demonica Underworld #2; Lords of Deliverance #6.5; Demonica #13; 1001 Dark Nights #19)
Felicity Heaton is a New York Times, USA Today and international best-selling author writing passionate paranormal romance books. In her books she creates detailed worlds, twisting plots, mind-blowing action, intense emotion and heart-stopping romances with leading men that vary from dark deadly vampires to sexy shape-shifters and wicked werewolves, to sinful angels and hot demons!

If you're a fan

Eternal Mates (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates, #1)
  • Tempted by a Rogue Prince (Eternal Mates, #3)
  • Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates, #4)
  • Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates, #5)
  • Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates, #6)
  • Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates, #7)
  • Marked by an Assassin (Eternal Mates, #8)
  • Possessed by a Dark Warrior (Eternal Mates, #9)
  • Awakened by a Demoness (Eternal Mates, #10)
  • Haunted by the King of Death (Eternal Mates, #11)
“Sable smiled.
She would just say it.
“I’m in love with you.”
Thorne’s expression shifted from pained puppy dog to hot-blooded male demon in a heartbeat, a
sexy and devastating grin curling his lips and flashing a hint of fang.”
0 likes