Start by marking “King (King, #1)” as Want to Read:

King

(King #1)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  36,167 ratings  ·  4,344 reviews
Homeless. Hungry. Desperate.

Doe has no memories of who she is or where she comes from.

A notorious career criminal just released from prison, King is someone you dont want to cross unless youre prepared to pay him back in blood, sweat, pu$$y or a combination of all three.

Kings future hangs in the balance. Does is written in her past. When they come crashing together, they
Published June 15th 2015 by CreateSpace
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about King, please sign up.
Lisa Expected publication: June 15th 2015…moreExpected publication: June 15th 2015 (less)
Sally It is slated for release on June 15th and will be up for preorder before that. Hope that helps :)
The Deal by Elle KennedyA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasConfess by Colleen HooverThe Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsThe Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Best Books of 2015
2,928 books — 5,158 voters
Bound by Honor by Cora ReillyRuthless People by J.J. McAvoyBound by Duty by Cora ReillyMonster in His Eyes by J.M. DarhowerBound by Hatred by Cora Reilly
Best Mob/Mafia Novels
387 books — 1,164 voters

More lists with this book...

·  36,167 ratings  ·  4,344 reviews

Start your review of King (King, #1)
Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 stars!!

What. An. AWESOME. Ride!!!

Holy wow, I totally LOVED this book!! Dark and gritty, sweet and sexy, raw and shocking, and utterly addictive, with an unapologetic, badass Alpha male hero and unexpected twists that I never saw coming!! I couldnt put it down from the moment I started it reading and I cant wait for the next one!

TM Frazier writes some of the best dark romance out there. Her writing is strong and compelling. It keeps you on the edge of your seat
T.M. Frazier
Sep 18, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
🖤 Black Friday came early! 🖤
Grab four of my bestsellers for FREE for a limited time only!
KING ... mybook.to/KingBookOne
LAWLESS ... mybook.to/LawlessTM
THE OUTSKIRTS ... mybook.to/TheOutskirts1
PERVERSION ... http://mybook.to/perversionbookone

description
King of the Causeway cover reveal is HERE!
King and Doe are BACK January 9th!
Preorder here: https://mybook.to/Kingofthecauseway
description

King & Doe are BACK! King of the Causeway is coming!
Add to your Goodreads shelf by clicking here:
Christy
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!!!

photo fb195d79-2345-426d-8ec8-ab4034b0be79_zpsfzicvt9z.jpg
Love is what you would do for the other person, not what you do in general.
When I read T.M. Fraziers first book, The Dark Light of Day, in 2013 and I was hooked. I love this authors writing style, the way she can write so much beauty among all the ugly content she writes and the feelings her books evoke. I feel like I have been waiting for the longest time for her second full length novel, King- but let me tell you guys something KING was worth the wait!

Our story starts with a
Jennifer Kyle
description

I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this book but sadly this story needed a lot of further work. So many portions of this story seemed rushed, overlooked, underdeveloped and thrown in for shock and awe purposes.

The hero was a big letdown for me but I really did like the heroine, Bear and Preppy of course! I struggled with King in so many scenes. One scene infuriated me because his reaction to Doe from the beginning was total caveman.

Youre not my prisoner. Youre mine.

He then
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I've found myself again in the haunted eyes of a girl who was just as lost as I was.
Or maybe, we didn't find each other at all.
Maybe, we just decided to be lost together.

I've been a huge fan on this author ever since I read The Dark Light of Day. So when I saw that she was coming out with this book and I read that synopsis? Suffice it to say I was willing to part with an ovary to finally get my hands on this beauty. Waiting the extra time since the original release date has been
Pam
5 Desperate people. Desperate things. stars
"Stop being alive, and start living.

Holy Fucking Hell ...seriously I have no clue how I am going to explain myself when I can't even begin to tell you (without spoiling of course) what this book did to me or how it made me feel! Because I have to tell you, I felt every damn thing. I'm going to keep this short, because honestly the only thing you need to know going in, is KING is the ultimate bad guy with the biggest heart for those he loves.

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{BR with Mel, Sharon, Tiff, Jen, and Tera}

King filled me so completely. Not just my body. My heart. My soul. My life. I didn't give a shit if I ever got my memory back. Because with King, I knew exactly who I was.

photo 06b6cfb7698a8a8d8ca4bddc9ac63b26_zps9kvlife6.jpg

Brantley King is an ex con just released from prison after serving a three year sentence. He has led a shitty life since childhood. When he was twelve, he saved a kid who was being beaten in the playground by the school bully and the two form a fast friendship
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥

What a story! I stayed up all night long reading this, because I just couldn't put it down. Seriously, I read the last few chapters with only one eye open! lol When I got to the end, I was speechless. Well, almost speechless....I did utter the words "holy shit." I had so many conflicting emotions. I literally couldn't isolate any of them enough to know exactly how I felt. After some much needed sleep, I have to say I barely have a grip now. Forgive me if my review is a little all over
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
NOW AVAILABLE
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1ALhF4i
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1AOJb0q

5 BRILLIANT STARS

I loved this book so very much and it was well worth the extended wait! I have been anxiously awaiting this book from the moment I saw it listed on Goodreads. T.M. Frazier is one of my favorite authors, and I was so happy when I saw that she was writing a new book. I love her writing and the fact that she always comes up with such brilliant and phenomenal stories! The story of King and Doe is
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.5 Stars

I'm way late to the party in reading this. And, being that's it's been out forever - and reviewed to exquisite death - I know there is nothing worthwhile I could possibly add.

On to the next.
Lo Bookfrantic
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review-ng
5***Heart Broken PUP Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My fucking heart is broken,Will you remember something for me? Remember that I love you. King

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Brantley King" was 12 years old when he met his best friend Samuel Clearwater aka Preppy who was only 11 yrs old himself. They both wanted out of their miserable family they were given. Kings mom was a drug junkie and he basically had to care for himself until he decided to run away from it. Preppys step father was an absolute ass hole who abused Preppy so bad I
Brandi
Nov 07, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-tbr

I was hoping after taking sometime to cool down, and reflect on the story, I would feel differently. I tried. Honest. I really did.

description

But, I failed. I'm still upset :/ So I guess I'll be in the minority, because I just did not love this book. Maybe my expectations were too high. Idk.

Regardless, this was a fast paced read, with some interesting characters, in fact a few of those characters outshined our MCs.

(view spoiler)

I struggled with
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Shabby by: t.m.frazier
What can I say about this amazing story. It's raw and gritty and angsty and angry and tumultuous and I Loved It . The rugged and scarred Brantley King with his best buddy Samuel 'Preppy' are the main characters , they meet 'Pup' and ......ughhh I don't wanna give away the story.
It's a beautifully told story, t.m. makes us feel the hunger, pain, love, friendship, kinship, betrayal ,passion , all first hand .
Write the next book faster TM , I'm dying here !
Peek At My Book Review
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, arc

**FULL REVIEW POSTED**

Rating : 4.5 Mofos Stars

description

My Views : Im shaken right now; as if my mind just experienced a hurricane. description Seriously Folks, if there is one book that should be on your 2015 TBR, its KING by T.M.Frazier. She made me smile, laugh, cry and wail and screamdescription and speechless . And MoFos August 17th??? Are you serious??? Honestly that climax, denouement and ending made my heart pump and palpitate. Thanks for the prologue of Tyrant but I need that fucking book more than my next
Laura Lee
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you read one book this year, make it this one!!! Just finished this today and am still reeling in my thoughts about this one. Fantastic, just doesn't do it justice! So many emotions felt while reading this book! Perfectly written, flowed without any back tracking and to top it off, a story line that was deserving of a 5 star rating!!! Because Pancakes!!!
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

TITLE: King
SERIES: (King #1)
AUTHOR: T.M.Frazier
GENRE: Contemporary Romance | New Adult
EXPECTED PUBLICATION: June 15th, 2015
MY RATING: 5 STARS

**Complimentary Copy** Provided by the Author in exchange for an Honest Review..Thank you!!

KING is about Murder, Loss, Redemption, and LOVE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EKkkkkkk I have waited and waited, stalked and stalked the author for this book, then when I saw it sitting in my trusty kindle I did the meanest Mr bean Dance ever invented!!

Desperate people do desperate things

XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Re-read note: I savored it the second time around. I think I saw King with a clearer perspective. He's raw, yes, but there was also this sweetness to him in subtle ways I didn't appreciate as much the first go.

First of all... Darn it, King! Why'd you have to go and do that for!?? It was going so well :( I get it, dammit, but I don't like it.

Now other thoughts: King is the bad boy asshole women flock to. He's raw. He's unapologetic. He had this idgaf attitude you can't help but be drawn to.
Jasmine
5 STARS! ★★★★★

"If you fuck with me and what's mine, then yes, I am the judge. I am the jury. And sometimes when the situation calls for it, I am the motherfucking executioner."

Mark your calenders everyone. June 15 is the day to live by because embrace yourselves for the awesomeness that is King. Pick up this book, read it, devour it and when you're done freaking out over that ending, let's all give each other mental support to make it through the next. Okay? Okay moving on.

Brantley King is a
Dee Montoya
******6+++++ Monumental Stars******

(ARC kindly provided by author)

I keep typing and erasing words because is hard to describe the magnitude of my feelings for King. Everyday we waited for this highly anticipated novel was worth it, T.M Frazier's penmanship has deliver a smashing story that will rip your heart right out of your chest and play with every single one of your emotions. Be ready to cry, lust, love and hate King. This novel is definitely a top best of 2015 read.

photo 2013d5a6-c245-4604-a662-3b88a78717c3_zpsv76o9igh.jpg

King is a criminal, a
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
This book was just... EVERYTHING.

If authors need 18 months to give us such books.. PLEASE TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU'LL NEED and give us more crazy good books like these :D

~

King
He may have been the devil, but his body was sculpted like a god.

Preppy
Go ahead and say it. You thought I was a hooker, pleasuring her with my man meat and getting paid for it.

Doe
You may be weak in body, but it doesnt seem that mouth of yours got the message.

~

Dark, sexy, funny, sweet, raw and soo much more!!
People with a dirty
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
* Amazon US * Amazon UK *

I love the premise of KING. There's a level of mystery running through that's highly intriguing. The early narrative had me wondering about the heroine's identity and other aspects of the story. I felt the promise of dark places that would stretch my comfort levels and emotions, some moments certainly did this but I really think the story could have pushed me further and taken more risks which would undoubtedly have raised my angst levels and garnered more emotion.

On
Beverly
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LIVE on AMAZON -> http://amzn.to/1JPyAFH

Brantley King has just been released from prison and is at his welcome home party when he first meets Doe.

I didnt know if I wanted to kill her or fuck her. Maybe both, but one thing was for sure. One way or another, I was going to make her scream. I was finally starting to feel like my old self again.

King isnt your typical hero. He isnt a knight in shining armor, a billionaire, or even a nice guy, but boy do I love this guy! Kings life was never
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **EPIC** STARS

Oh, pup. How much fun this is going to be.

How on earth do I even start writing this review? My feelings are so all over the place I don't know how to put them in order. I went through such a whirlwind of emotions - I cried, I was happy, I was frustrated, I was confused, I was scared, I was mad beyond measure and in the end I'm freaking frustrated and suspicious about what comes next. Something smells funny and I want to get to the bottom of it right now, but as it turns out
S.M. West
3.5 STARS

photo KING2_zpsfogb1ymm.jpg

I've been seriously hankering for this book for soooo long and perhaps my expectations were too high

I know I'm in the minority here. King is definitely an anti-hero, hes hateful, vengeful, dangerous and volatile. I'll admit, I usually fall instantly for an alpha asshole jerk but for some reason, this didn't happen with King and I really wanted it to.

photo KING_zpsgqzn7up7.jpg

Doe, a homeless and starving young woman with amnesia, is in a living hell and stumbles into King's life. King claims her as his as
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Holy Shit... KING by T.M. Frazier was a F*CKING BRILLIANT EPIC READ!!!! Pardon my language, but this book was just everything I expected and so much more. It was raw, dark, sensual, captivating, gritty, and an emotional journey that had all the FEELS. This book will grip you to the core and leave you begging for more of KING and his intense personality!!

#King_Frazier

T.M. Frazier's writing was intoxicating, spellbinding, and hypnotic that you couldn't
Judith
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They call me Doe
As in Jane Doe

Doe is living on the streets,not knowing her name or anything about her background due to memory loss.She is befriended by a girl called Nikki who tells her the best she can hope for is to get close to a Biker who can shelter her and protect her.She knows what this means but sees no other option than agreeing to go to a party at King's house....

KING

DOE

King has just been released from prison and his friend Preppy is throwing him a welcome home party.While at the
~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1ALhF4i
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1AOJb0q

This is a spoiler free review, so I am not going to rehash the story for you but I am going to tell you about the amazing and awesome people in this story that I am still thinking about days later. I love flawed and complex characters, especially when they are dark and dangerous and you know that deep down there is a beautiful heart inside that stone exterior that is just bursting to come out. Doe is
Sabrina
Currently FREE!

Doe has no memory of her past life. All she knows is that she was found in the trash, bloody and bruised. The cops never tried hard to find out who she really was, thinking that she was just another hooker roughed up by her pimp. Homeless and scared she hooks up with an actual hooker, Nikki. Nikki tells her that her only option of survival is to go to the party Nikki is going to, hook up with one of the bikers there, become their whore, and then she'll be
Liz
description

" Things dont always start out the way we want them to. Its how they end thats important.

King is my third read by the dynamic T.M. Frazier. Her writing always leads to one thingfeelings. It seems, she has a gift at evoking the deepest and the darkest feelings out of her characters and therefore transferring their pains, joys, and triumphs deep into your own heart and soul.

Although there has been a great deal of buzz about the dark romance that exists in the story of King, I found a deeper theme
☽ jodi bibliophile ♥
 photo 2f8921607db7b222e192c0d4769c3239_zpsql7cngzg.jpg

OH MY FUCKING SHIT FUCK WANK BALLOCKS GOD!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!

I WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING!

I WANT TO FUCKING SCREAM TILL MY LUNGS GIVE OUT!!!

MY EYES ARE FUCKING BLOODSHOT AS FUCK AND I WANT TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE!

How and I fucking mean HOW THE FUCK can you end a book like that???

Seriously!! My heart is breaking and I want to be sick!!!

I'm shaking and I just want my KING BACK!!!

T.m. Frazier YOU BLOODY WOMAN HAVE FUCKING RUINED ME!!!

THIS BOOK! Holy fucking shitting cock
YA Buddy Readers'...: King (King #1) by T.M. Frazier - Starting January 22nd 2020 29 9 Jan 27, 2020 09:40AM
Bargain Basement: FREE!! 1 19 Apr 06, 2018 02:57PM
Similar series to King by T.m Frazier? 15 164 Sep 17, 2016 12:54PM
A Million More Pages: New Adult BR - King - TBD 10 16 Jan 13, 2016 11:01PM

• Raze (Scarred Souls, #1)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
  • Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1)
  • Credence
  • Sparrow
  • Venus (Black Dynasty, #2)
  • Taurus (Black Dynasty, #1)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • Punk 57
  • Reaper (Boston Underworld, #2)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls wrong side of the tracks romance with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroines.

King (10 books)
  • The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)

News & Interviews

“Stop being alive, and start living.” 89 likes
“Because when it comes to me and mine, I am the judge. I am the jury. And if need be, I am the motherfucking executioner.” 60 likes