Start by marking “Take Me to Paradise (Sinners on Tour, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Take Me to Paradise (Sinners on Tour, #6.5)

Take Me to Paradise

(Sinners on Tour #6.5)

They've already had their happily ever after...

Sinners' lead guitarist Brian Sinclair is desperately in love with his new wife, Myrna. The only thing that could make their lives together more perfect is if they started a family. Try as they might—and they do try, and try, and try—it doesn't seem as if Myrna will ever conceive. The newlyweds decide to take an overdue honeym
Published November 25th 2014 by Vulpine Press

Kristen
4–I Adore Brian–Stars

description

I loved this novella just like I knew I would. Brian is my favorite band member and his honeymoon vignette did not disappoint. I didn't expecting there to be a plot, so imagine my surprise when there actually was one. It was small but it was there, and that's all that mattered to me.
Patrycja
Nov 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, adult, contemporary
3.5 stars!

This is sweet and sexy novella. I just hoped for a little bit more of a development between Brian and Myrna. Mostly, they just had passionate, smokin' sex, which of course I liked very much :)
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Brian and Myrna are trying to make a baby and with the band on a break, they decide to finally take a honeymoon and make some magic happen!

I really enjoy Brian and Myrna together...they are really sweet. Myrna has really come out of her shell and Brian is not complaining!

One of my favorite things is how romantic Brian is...some of the things he says are just so wonderful. It did make me laugh at poor Myrna trying to do the same.

description

And of course, these guys are steamy...we are talking about the S
Pam
Nov 12, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 teasing stars

Take Me to Paradise is the second epilogue to Back Stage Pass, it takes place right after Jace's book and before Eric's. Brian and Myrna had their happily ever after, and now we come back to the couple that started it all. Myrna clock is ticking and she is desperate borderline neurotic to have Brian's baby. With all the practicing they've been doing, it's amazing that they don't have their own stage crew. Brian the incurable romantic, sets off to give him wife the honeymoon she
~IreneOust~
Oct 29, 2013 marked it as to-read

photo sjpblinkingshocked_zps6d659059.gif

Hang on a minute??? More 'Sinners on Tour' books you say????

photo Oh-Yeah-Obama-Singing_zpsceb62f23.gif

What can I say other than "We are not worthy, Olivia!"

photo notworthywayne_zps0224df69.gif

and this news is nothing short of being

photo fuckingawesome_zps53401740.gif

I don't know what happened to 'Sinners on Tour #6' but I'll take what I can get ...

Olivia Cunning, you are my Rock'n'Roll Goddess and a STAR!!

photo loverocknroll_zpsd08c22bb.gif
Kirsten
Oct 29, 2013 rated it liked it
This was okay for me.
I need to try to not expect too much when it comes to novella, but I always find myself wanting more.

This was about Brian and Myrna's honeymoon that they took after the bus accident.

Since Brian Sinclair was one if my very first book boyfriends, he holds a special place in my heart! So I of course loved getting more on him.

It was just a short story with some hijinx involved. I'd say if you're a big fan of the series, it's a nice revisit, otherwise not too much was missed.
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Ugh... I just don't know....

I love the series, but this book felt sooo unnecassary.

It's essentially an epilogue at around 90 kindle pages. It recaps on a lot of things in Brian and Myrna's book, which would be okay if there was more pages, but it took up quite a bit of space. There was also a lot of sex, a little bit of drama, and some trouble in paradise.

But I just didn't feel like I needed to read any of it. Maybe if it was a whole novel then it would have been worth it.

Nice to see them both a
Kim Carpenter
Jun 03, 2014 marked it as to-read
I want to hear more about trey!!! I was sad that he was not even really in sinners altars :(
NinaReader
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dessert for Sinners groupies out there!

We get to go on Brian and Myrna's honeymoon with them. Fun, sweet, rock-n-roll sexy!
warhawke
POV: Third Person - Male
Rating:

Short and sweet with lots and lots of sexy times! I think the scene with the toy was particularly hot :)

Brian the romantic one of The Sinners has always been my favorite.

Yeah, he was a badass, famous metal guitarist who thought he just might die if he didn’t get to cuddle with his wife at that exact moment, and if anyone had a problem with that, well, fuck them.

This time it was Myrna’s turn to return all the favor while they’re on their honeymoon in Aruba. T
Jaime
It was great to catch up with Sinners again. Hope book two is released soon.
Tabatha
Jan 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: favorite-series
Backstage Pass is one of my favorite books and the Sinners will always be one of my favorite series, but I just didn't feel like much was accomplished in this book. It's a very sexy and short honeymoon story with Brian and Myrna where we get more of their insatiable appetite for one another, but nothing seemed to progress their story further in this one either. They are on the quest to make a baby and, given all the sex these two have, I was kind of shocked it hadn't happened already. That being ...more
Sweets Books
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Cupcakes

I loved Brain and Myrna's story from the beginning...but in this one I don't know why but I couldn't stand Mryna at all!!

Myrna...she just seemed cold and stand offish to me throughout the book. I mean yeah she tried to be romantic but it just seemed so forced and maybe I'm just one of them that if isn't natural then don't force it.

Brain...he was better in this book then the last few I read with him in it. He seemed more HIM. Overall I just loved getting to catch up somewhat with my fav
Dicey Grenor
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Short and dirty. Brian and Myrna are one of the hottest couples in fiction. Admittedly, Trey is my favorite Sinner, but I'd take Brian any day of the week. My husband and I had no trouble having children, but he is six years younger than me, and I was worried about having old eggs (in my mid-30's). I felt a connection with Myrna's character in that regard. Overall, it was good to check in with the band. Recommended to Sinners on Tour fans...who enjoy lots of sex scenes.
Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
Guilty pleasure all the way - it was a quickie but what can I say. Brian is my favourite "Sinner". He's such a combination of sweet and hot and Myrna is perfect for him.

★★★☆ (3.5 stars)
Sofia Lazaridou
How could I not love this book? It's not only that this is a continuation of one of my favorite series, but it was also a great epilogue for Myrna and Brian. It was too short for me and I fell that 100 more pagea are in need. I just don't want to exit the world of Sinners. Olivia Cunning as usual did a perfect job on this book and I bet that not even a single person will complain about anything on this book. Except maybe the length of it.

I cant wait for the other four books! Even though all the
Aղցela W.
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
You gotta love Brian. This was a short quick story about one of my favorite kinky couples. Brian and Myrna decide to go on their over do honeymoon so they go to Aruba. Myrna is stressed out about not getting pregnant right away and the bus accident. They also have to deal with a fan that takes pictures of the and sold them online to Myrna's ex-husband. This was a short quick read that I enjoyed I just wished that I could have gotten updates on the other couples. This book was very well written l ...more
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
More More More!!!
I'm always happy or more Sinners
Kiera
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, romance
This installment of Sinners shows Brian and Myrna on their honeymoon in Aruba when they encounter a pair of weirdo stalkers. This is a cute little installment in the series. The more Sinners in the world, the better, I say! 4 Stars.
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Okay, I'll admit I'm a sucker for a Brian/Myrna story and this one started out really great. It captured the feeling of everything I liked about these two from Backstage Pass. But the ending focused too much on stories I'd already read in previous books instead of coming up with some new material. It would have been okay to leave it at Brian and Myrna's struggles to get pregnant. Lots of peeps can relate to that storyline, without bringing in Myrna's ancient history, again. So that sort of took ...more
⚜️Trea
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a shortish epilogue that I believe has been published before. I was torn between giving it three or four stars, but ultimately went with 4 stars because it was an interesting addition to the series in general. We get to revisit old favorites, and see how they react as a married couple to the highs and lows of Brian's fame. The romantic day that Myrna planned was quite sweet, and while I didn't find the sex scenes all that steamy, I thought they added to the book nicely. All in all, a gr ...more
Amanda S.
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ugh, I'm so pissed at those stalker, so-called fans. If I were there, I'll smack the light out of them!

Short story after the happy ever after of Myrna and Brian. In this book, we'll see a glimpse of their honeymoon and how they're attempting to have baby. But they're so-hard-to-get vacation got ruined by crazy stalkers. Could they finally save their honeymoon?

It's been a while. Olivia Cunning is one of the first author I've read on my beginning of reading year, that's why she always held a spec
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Well I can't say a single bad thing about this short honeymoon story...............I wanted so much more of Master Sinclair. I guess it being a short story I can't complain as we get a ton of heat level and some amazing sex which you can never doubt from The Sinners!!

I really wish this one would have come out before Eric and Trey's books it was still great to finally see more behind The Master. I guess I never could figure out why he didn't see into the whole Trey dilemma before and Myrna knows
Marie
Take Me to Paradise:
“Brian and Myrna have been married for almost a year when they are finally able to have a real honeymoon in the Bahamas. Take Me to Paradise is set at the end of Hot Ticket, when the band is unable to tour because of the tragic happenings in Canada.”
Julia
Chronology of publishing is a mess in this series, and this short is no exception. It's disorienting to have Trey's HEA but find ourselves back on Mirna and Brian's honeymoon. Worse, the structure of this story reads like clips cut from a larger piece, the final two vignettes felt disjointed.
Darcy
Dec 20, 2014 rated it liked it
I found myself laughing when reading this one. Myrna trying to be romantic and the fails, then the stalker fans, so much clamity. I was glad that Brain finally took a hard line with them, that by doing that they were able to make sure Myrna was safe back home again.
Britt
It was just ok. Just wasn't that into this book. Expected a bit more...
Nstefa
Nov 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Awesome book love the sinner boys!!! Brian and Myrna Rock!! I really enjoyed their escape ....
Julie B.
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love Brian and Myrna.
Periwinklepsyche
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica-bdsm
I missed reading something from any of the characters in the Sinners on Tour series. And it was so nice having some more of Bryan & Myrna's story. Such an enticing read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Damaging Me (Savor Us, #2)
  • Wicked Part 2 (Rock Me, #5)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • Distraction (Club Destiny, #8)
  • Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots, #5)
  • The Rocker That Rescues Me (The Rocker)
  • Nocturnes (Hard Rock Harlots, #3)
  • A Very Naughty Xmas
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Blessed Chance (Blessed Tragedy, #3)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Desperate Chances (Bad Rep, #4)
  • Come Together (Rock Hard, #2)
  • Melody of the Heart (Runaway Train, #4)
  • Rocked to the Core (Rocked, #3)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
Combining her love for romantic fiction and rock ‘n roll, Olivia Cunning writes erotic romance centered around rock musicians. Raised on hard rock music from the cradle, she attended her first Styx concert at age six and fell instantly in love with live music. She's been known to travel over a thousand miles just to see a favorite band in concert. As a teen, she discovered her second love, romanti ...more

Sinners on Tour (7 books)
  • Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)
  • Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2)
  • Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3)
  • Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)
  • Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5)
  • Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)
  • Sinners Rock the Cradle (Sinners on Tour, #7)