Start by marking “Christmas with the Alexanders (The Alexanders, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Christmas with the Alexanders (The Alexanders, #3.5)

Christmas with the Alexanders

(The Alexanders #3.5)

Kaylee Wilhelm knows what she wants for Christmas, for Elliott Alexander to notice she's alive. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to like her much so she's spending the holidays with her disapproving parents, both of whom think she's screwing up her life.

Elliott Alexander's security business is booming and he's finally in the position to come home for good. But home brings bi
Published November 7th 2013 by CrushStar Romance (first published November 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas with the Alexanders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas with the Alexanders

Lyndy Ann ♫
I bought this Christmas collection last year but never got around to reading them so now is the perfect time. All new authors and new stories for me, I might be a bit lost with some. I find this is a great way of discovering new series's to read.

Christmas with the Alexanders is one novella I felt lost with while I was reading as this is part of a series I have not read so I did not know anyone.

Kay spends Christmas Eve with the Alexander family after an accident she has always had a crush on Eli
Mya
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now, I really like this one. It was much nicer than the first book.
KBeautiful1
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kaylee Wilhelm and Elliot Alexander...The start of something incredible happening between these two but if only Elliot drops his fears.

Kaylee is a single mom and a singing sensation, her parents are religious, her mom is hypocritical and her dad is just trying to keep the peace. Kaylee needs a break and understanding but all she receives is condemnation from her mother. Her mother when she got pregnant with her, gave up her singing career and now she expects Kaylee to do the same. Her mother giv
Char (1RadReader59)
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was one short but sweet Christmas story. It was however a teaser leading into the January release of the full love story of Eli and Kaylee. It does have all the things you want a true Christmas story to have.
It has love, family, emotions, suspense, and the unknown. Most of all it has you smiling just like all of the other Alexander family books. You still feel the family closeness and love.
Kaylee and Eli’s relationship has been anything but smooth due to their age difference he is 30 and
Marcia
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
You will never ever go wrong with a Minx Malone book, and definitely not one about the warm and loving Alexander Family, and the entire family and their friends are back in this novella. The Alexander family series reminds me of Francis Ray's Taggart/Falcon/Graysons of New Mexico/Grayson's Friends series. This book focuses more so on Elliott Alexander and Kaylee Wilhelm!! No matter how much Eli tries to deny how much Kay gets to him, he just can't fight the feeling. I love the internal battle th ...more
Paula Legate
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
This is the second book in this series that I have read, and I am hooked. I can't wait to read the rest of the books. Julia and her husband was able to give her sons a glimpse at what true love looked like each and every day. Now her sons are grown, and some have families of their own. It was so delightful to see the whole family get together for Christmas. I read the books out of order, but I think each book is about one of her sons. This book was about the sparks of romance stating between Kay ...more
Kimberly
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013
The entire time I was reading this book, I kept wondering who these characters were and why I should even care about them. Then I reached the end and realized that this was part a series, and this book was a little Christmas story that had been thrown between two other books in the regular series.

Ahh...so that's why there was zero description or character building. No wonder I was confused.

So yes, my bad for not realizing that this is part of a series before I read it. To make up for this transg
Kasey Rigali
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect novella! Nothing like pulling at your heart strings! I am addicted to the Alexander Series and this is such a great preview to what we are in store for! This family is so dynamic you can't help but feel like you're apart of the love too! The Alexander in question.... Mr. Elliot! Omg, he exudes yumminess! I CANNOT wait for January. I think I say in every review that the couple in question is my favorite, but I really really like Kaylee and Elliot! I hope things work out for th ...more
Louise
Feb 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Very short story telling of how two characters long for each other but think the other is out of their league...they share a mistletoe kiss and almost start forever....then it ends on a cliff hanger.

This is an addition to a series of books, I did not read, was told it is not stand alone...even tho I agree...it was still very enjoyable as I am sure the other books will be also!
Michele A.
Feb 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Read as part of the Naughty & Nice Holiday collection. Have not read the other books but will give them a try after this novella. It does end with unresolved issues and the next book is already out that features Kaylee and Elliott so I shall see what happens next. Good overall, easy read with enough back story that I wasn't lost reading it.
Carrie Felton
Nov 24, 2014 rated it liked it
This was shaping up to be a great story but it turned out to be basically a prologue. It was disappointing.

I hate it when books advertise as books but are just meant to whet the appetite so you will buy the profile and the book and you end up paying twice as much for what should have been a single book
Nancy
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
This was a free book, and the author said it wasn't meant to be a stand a lone book. I didn't feel like buying the other two books in the series, and I couldn't find them at the library. I wasn't crazy about this book.
Jess (Shepherdjel)
I read this as a standalone even with the warning not to but I don't think it was that bad. You got the information you needed for this story but didn't have all the back story. The Alexander's seem to be an amazing family and I am definitely interested in continuing with the series.
Shanna
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love it. January why aren't you here yet
UberApril
Apr 27, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
A sweet quick intro to the next book focusing on Eli and Kay.
Melody
Jan 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Not a full book more of teaser. This excerpt serves as a segue between books.
Jun 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Was this a novella or just a teaser for the next book?
Julianna
cute little short story and intro into the next book. also nice just to catch up with all the previous characters.
Ruhee
Jan 30, 2015 rated it liked it
A sweet and perfect continuation.
Celeste
Prequels set the stage

Good foundation to see where Kay and Eli will wine up. Hope being a critical part to the dynamic as she is Kay's daughter. Not to mention the tension between Kay and her mother Henrietta. Through it all you can see that the Alexander family are a good fit to the lives of all around them.
Kathryn Parry
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Just a prequel...
Diane
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Enjoyable little Novello catching up with some of the Alexander family and couples at Christmas time. Very enjoyable as feel good read.
Holli
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Kinda boring
Sybrine
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It a little short but I can't wait to read Book 4 - All I Need is You.

This book is like a taste as to what is to come.
Elizabeth
Dec 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: free-kindle, own
it was ok
Sandra
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Eli and Kaylee have the hottest chemistry ever. I hope they finally get their happy ever after soon. It's too much to wait.
N B
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a really enjoyable short Christmas story. I'm not a prior follower of the Alexanders. There are a lot of them, and by now about half of them are "taken", so by the time you add in their spouses, children, and parents, that's quite a few people. It was a little confusing at first with all these people gathered around for the Christmas holiday, but they were gently explained without overdoing it with details, so I felt comfortable with this huge family without having to know everyone's li ...more
Michele Adams
Talk about a tease.. so for several books now you have heard about Elliot and Kaylee. Kaylee is part of a music group that Jackson represents and Elliot is her body guard yet also Jacjson's brother. Both have feelings for each other but feel they are less than perfect in the eyes of the other. Elliot feels he is too rugged and not as atractive as his other brothers. Kaylee on the other hand is a single mother raised by extremely conservative parents who make her feel like she is not good enough, ...more
Tiffany Willams
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
"For the first time, Eli wondered if it was time to come home in more ways than one."

I adore this family!!!!

Elliott and Kaylee are two souls meant to be together, but are so scared to trust themselves. I love reading stories about two people that obviously need each other, but are too stubborn in a lot of aspects to actually make a move.

That's what makes these two characters enjoyable! Kay being a single mom, she's weary about letting someone in. Elliott feels that he's too old for her and he'
Jo-Anne
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful Christmas story showing us the Alexander family together and how they celebrate Christmas. I have not read the previous Alexander books but I still had a clear picture of who everyone was. There were a few things I didn't know about and thought the explanations must have been in earlier books, but the author kept the story flowing easily and I didn't feel that I was missing anything. What a great family the Alexanders are. I just love them!

The relationship between Elliot and
  • A Perfect Holiday Fling (Moments in Maplesville, #1)
  • Loveable Christmas Angel (Angels with Attitude, #3)
  • Mistletoe Magic (Bar V5 Dude Ranch #2; Copper Mountain Christmas #3)
  • A Heart Is A Home: Christmas in Texas (Texas Lovers, #2)
  • Christmas Kisses (Romance on the Ranch, #5)
  • Brenda's Christmas Desire (Dreams Come True #2)
  • A Grosvenor Square Christmas
  • Twelve Days of Temptation (Temptation, #1)
  • A White Hot Christmas
  • A Counterfeit Christmas Summons (Regency Seasons, #1)
  • Christmas Healing (Healing The Regime, #1)
  • Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts
  • A Bride For Christmas (Regency Christmas Brides, #1)
  • Harlequin Holiday Collection: Four Classic Seasonal Novellas
  • The Happiest Season
  • The Christmas Honeymoon  (Holiday Luv, #1)
  • Cross Country Christmas (Woodfalls Girls, #1.5)
  • Brave
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

-JOIN MY MAILING LIST HERE - http://www.mmalonebooks.com/newsle

The Alexanders (6 books)
  • One More Day (The Alexanders, #1)
  • The Things I Do for You (The Alexanders, #2)
  • He's the Man (The Alexanders, #3)
  • All I Need is You (The Alexanders, #4)
  • Say You Will (The Alexanders, #5)
  • Just One Thing (The Alexanders, #6)
“Hope.” 0 likes
“My point is, when people look at Eli, they see this big, strong tough guy. A warrior. They don’t see that big heart. He’s always been willing to sacrifice for those he cares about. He wants what’s best for whoever is under his protection.” 0 likes