Start by marking “Exposed Affections (Cornerstone, #2)” as Want to Read:
Exposed Affections (Cornerstone, #2)

Exposed Affections (Cornerstone #2)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  505 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
Published November 12th 2013 by Indie Style Press (first published November 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Exposed Affections, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposed Affections

Michael Loring
Nov 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Exposed Affections is the second book in Author Rene Folsom’s Cornerstone series, following immediately after Shuttered Affections.

This book is for mature audiences. I mean it. Mature. You want to trust me when I say this book is HOT. The first few chapters had me blushing, and I don’t blush. Ever.

This book takes place right after the first, with Julia Peterson placed between twin brothers Aiden and Coda Stone. Just as she’s thinking she may have to choose, the two of them group together and tak
Mary Mooney
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here it is. I loved Shuttered Affections and had to start this one quickly just to find out what happened next. And it nearly caught my kindle on fire. The story is hotter and better than the first. Julia is finding that being in the middle of a Stone sandwich is really where she wants to be. And who wouldn't, the Stone brothers are perfect, sexy, possessive to a point and very HOT! All they want is to protect Julia from ...more
Stacey Medak
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was given this Arc by the Author for an honest review.

Rene Folsom is an amazing writer! Each story she delivers just gets better and better.

The Cornerstone Series is absolutely amazing and heartfelt.

Can I have my own set of Stone twins? Wow... What woman wouldn't want to be in the middle of a Stone sandwich?

Juliana is a strong woman who has had a terrible past that has snuck up on her once again. Luckily she has two strong protective men watching her back... But the trauma of dealing with
Brittany
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: menage, erotic
This review is for both Shuttered Affections and Exposed Affections book two in the Cornerstone series. Shuttered Affections (Book One)- I honestly just could not get into this book. Julia was just so weak and whiny to me in this book. I almost did not finish it but I just forced myself to do it and after finishing book two I am glad I decided to not let myfeelings for book one stop me from reading book two.
Exposed Affections (book 2)- I loved this! This book takes you on a hot, steamy, emotion
Novel Grounds
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ExposedAffections

5 Stars|Goodreads|Amazon
Meg's Review:
Coda and Aiden. These men make me Melt. Capital M. Melt. Swoon. Kneel. Can I please be written into one of Rene's stories. They are literary AWESOMESAUCE.

We jump back in exactly where we left off. With both of those lovely hand on our thighs. I mean Julia's thighs. Yeah, her thighs. See what I mean? The story just make you imaging you are in it. Trust me. You WANT to be.

Julia's past is back to haunt her. In a big way. But not only is it back, its haunting e
Nicole
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*Sigh* First of all I am still on my Aiden/Coda high as I write this. Rene Folsom is frickin brilliant. Not only does she write a story that captures the audience, but she writes in such a way that makes it damn near impossible to put down. Shuttered Affections was a brilliant start to the Cornerstone series but to really get to the good and dirty fun you have to get into Exposed Affections. This book is NOT for anyone under the age of 18.

Coda and Aiden are attached to Julia not only because of
Dawn Smith
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. OMG! This book took the whole college student- professor relationship up an entire notch. I could not get enough of this book, could not put it down, and now I need more. Shuttered Affections tells the story of Julia Peterson, a young and beautiful student with a broken past that haunts her. She one day randomly meets a gorgeous man when he steals her parking space at college. Well, imagine Juliana’s surprise when sh ...more
Angela Goodrich
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Awesome conclusion to Shuttered Affections!

Exposed Affections picks up right where Shuttered Affections left off and ramps up the heat immediately. There is no slow seduction in the sequel as Aiden's twin brother Coda is thrown into the mix with Julia and Aiden as their relationships develop. Suffice it to say that the twins really do double the pleasure for Julia ... often ... and the scenes were HOT!

I will say that at time
Natasha
Mar 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This installment in the series picks up right where Shuttered Affections ends off. Julia is shocked to find that both hunky alpha men, Coda & Aiden, are sitting there with hands on her thighs! Yowza!!!!

Who wouldn't want 2 super hot guys after her affections yet not trying to keep her away from the other? Sign me up please LOL I love how Coda and Aiden are identical, but also different in so many ways and each offers Julia something that she not only wants, but needs!

"Oh, god. They were goin
Rachel Krogen
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Staring at the hands of two men greedily clutching her legs, Julia is frozen in place—unsure of how she should react to their dual-intimacy. It’s one thing to have her photography professor show an interest in her, but to also have his identical twin making advances puts Julia’s mind into a total state of chaotic confusion. Is she able to handle the pressure of choosing between two men who both manage to take her breath away?

In the last week, Julia Peterson’s life has become an emotional roller
  • Being Zolt (Indulging, #2)
  • Pleasure Extraordinaire 3 (Pursuit, #6)
  • Clinging to Rapture (Rapture, #2)
  • Grace (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #3)
  • A Step Two Close
  • Summer Nights
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Open Wheel  (Racing on the Edge #9)
  • Forbidden Heat (Firework Girls, #1)
  • Filthy Desire (The Onyx Club, #1)
  • Second Chances (Starting Over, #2)
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Craving Talon (69 Bottles, #2)
  • Winter Fire
  • Paranormal Anthology with a Twist
  • The Waiting Game
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • What Happens In Vegas.... Doesn't Always Stay There (The Porter Brothers)
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit
More about Rene Folsom...

Cornerstone (2 books)
  • Shuttered Affections (Cornerstone, #1)