Start by marking “Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1)

Blindfolded Innocence

(Innocence #1)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  15,131 ratings  ·  1,241 reviews
Expanded Edition

"I'm not sure what you have been told about me, but I'm not nearly as bad as they make me out to be." His deliciously deep voice carried a little bit of ego.

I'm sure you are exactly as bad as they make you out to be….

Brad De Luca is used to getting whatever and whomever he wants. The premier divorce attorney in town, he's a playboy who's bedded half the city—includin/>"I'm
Kindle Edition, Expanded Edition, 384 pages
Published January 28th 2014 by Harlequin HQN (first published July 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Blindfolded Innocence, please sign up.

·  15,131 ratings  ·  1,241 reviews

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo TorreInnocence1TitebySueBee_zps21e02b5a.jpg
 photo BI1bySbv2_zps0e8926cb.gif
★★★★★! Blindfolded Innocence, book 1 of 3. Law firm intern, Julia’s life collides with boss, senior law partner and manwhore extraordinaire Brad De Luca!

“I am choosing to explain them to you because I hope to fuck you in the future--” he placed careful emphasis on the word fuck “--and I don’t want to do it with any misplaced expectations on your part.”

Books should be read in order:
Book 1: Blindfolded Innocence
Book 1.5: The Diary of Brad De Luca
Book 2: Masked Innocence
Book 3: End Of The Innocence

Blindfolded Innocence (book 1, extended edition) opens up to Julia Campbell, pre-laInnocence
Blindfoldedorder:
BookLuca!
Christy
Nov 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars!

photo fd090a7d-83d2-4aac-9d62-fcbc8ffe0d14_zpsflmpq9jw.jpg

Blindfolded Innocence is a book I've had on my kindle for YEARS. I decided to listen to the audio version this week and I loved it. This book took me out of my comfort zone. There were parts I wasn't happy with the hero (which is maybe the only reason it's not a 5) (view spoiler) ...more
Kenya Wright
I'm sorry but if you put a raunchy image of a chick butt naked and covering her vagina their on the front of the book, THEN that book should at least have some sexual tension in the first ten chapters.

Was there?

Then what was there?
I got to learn a lot about her interning for a guy that wasn't the hero. I found out some tidbits about the hero which isn't even important.

Boring---Boring--Boring.

Okay so hero meets heroine. . .eventually. . . around
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.25 Stars

Is that the only reason I'm sitting here? Because I'm an intern in your firm, therefore off-limits?"
"I invited you here because I enjoy spending time with you. You challenge me and make me laugh. And because every time I see you I want to rip your clothes off and put my hands on you.

Why oh why did it take me so long to read this? My first book by Allesandra Torre was Sex Love Repeat and I absolutclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
BLINDFOLDED INNOCENCE has been REDUCED on Amazon.com for a very short period.... GRAB IT ♥

5 Brad Delicious De Luca Stars....
“My internship at Clarke, De Luca & Broward
began on a Monday morning at 8.00am.”

I adore the writing style of Alessandra Torre, she captures my imagination with her well thought out characters and stories, and of course, she writes the most delicious erotic and sexually gorgeous scenes... They are divine. Needless to say I've been looking forward to this series immensely.... A few things were troubling me, would someStars....

“My
Geri Reads
Mar 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm feeling too lazy to write a review.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alex is The Romance Fox
I’ve had this book on my TBL for a while and somehow had forgotten about it until I read this author’s fabulicious book, Hollywood Dirt, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
where Brad de Luca plays a part in the story…and I could not wait to begin reading his story.

Blindfolded Innocence is the 1st book in the Innocence Series and it was such a sexy and entertaining read.

Now I understand the magic of Brad de Luca….
 photo 8c9fde4edb00cdf6ef96bc0968179d5e_zpsmld9wl45.jpg

let me just add that at first I thought…this is a total wicked, sexy hunk but a dangerous man to fall in love with. He loves to fuck, he loves women andLuca….
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans, Romance
4.5 Brad De Luca Stars... no other description will do.
☆☆☆☆1/2 Spoiler Free
Damn... try being an intern at his law firm. Get stuck with the boring, overloaded corporate cases while others... just down the hallway are able to intern with the Divorce God... Brad De Luca. Women put their dissolving marriages on hold just to have him represent them and do all sorts of other things with him.

Brad is a force. He enters a room and sucks all of the air out of it. He is a little older but built wi
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Update 29th April 2014 review completed:

5 Innocent but arousing stars

photo D7F4A97A-DF94-4EA6-B16E-9C3F26D12CD1_zps1c2zxfub.jpg

Wow just wow... This author is something else 'this oh this' I'm just going to say I loved it.

Brad De luca is a well known, driven and excellent Divorce attorney, he's the best in Town. He's also a highly sexual man and has slept with half the town including his clients, he's used to getting what he wants and because of his reputation and his Polyamorous lifestyle his partners have the female interns and he has the male. He also stays in his wing and t'thiscompleted:
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Holy Mother-of-Endings that final scene was FUCKHOT!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Julia is an intern recently accepted into a renowned law firm. Unfortunately, she gets stuck interning for the guy specializing in boring corporate law and who notoriously works 80 hour work weeks. Her friend Todd gets to intern for the hot and very famous divorce attor
Mo
Mar 24, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

50% in and I was ready to give up…. Was not feeling much for the characters. But persevered.

His cocky smily infuriated me

We have Julia, a 21 year old intern who has been warned to stay away from Brad De Luca, one of the partners in the Law firm. But the attraction is there once they eventually meet. To be honest, sometimes Brad came across as bepersevered.
stars.
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4.5 not so innocent after all STARS

“I'm not sure what you have been told about me, but I'm not nearly as bad as they make me out to be.”

My very first Alessandra Torre book and it was goooooooooood. Surprising, witty, naughty and all around immensely satisfying.

From the first page I was pleasantly surprised by the cheeky writing style. It just speaks to me and felt very natural to read...almost like being in my owclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
☽ jodi bibliophile ♥
 photo 73DCA61D-BF11-4FE6-A7FA-FBD30C4F1321_zpsqhe8cxru.jpg

Well tickle my tits till Friday!

Brad De Luca.

OH MY FUCK.

I’m going to need a cold shower and a motherfucking cigarette now after reading this book.

I haven't read a story like this in forever and it was such an awesome change.

I’m going to keep this short and sweet because I’m wetting myself with anntispation to read the next one.

It was HOT AS FUCK.

Cocks and nipples everywhere. I had myself a lovely time.

The story was captivating from the very first page and I couldn’t put it down.

Brad De Fucking Luca was a beast of a man and I would let that bloke smash my back doors i
Jennifer Kyle
"How do we know we aren't the person we both are searching for?"

I was completely hooked the first 20 percent of this story. I was enjoying the idea of our young intern and the forbidden whore law firm partner. When Brad DeLuca talks Julia into going to Vegas with him and their interaction began I didn't feel any true connection. It took me to the end of the story to decide whether or not I liked it.

description

Julia is supposedly innocent but honestly she isn’t. Brad isn’t all that for me either. The manner i
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Awesome Stars

I must say for certain that when I start an Alessandra Torre book, I am going to have one hot damn, incredibly sexy read!!

We start with Julia Campbell, a college intern at a law office. She's only 21 and well she's young, beautiful, sassy and a little full of herself but I have to say I loved her. There are rumors of all the partners and what they are like. She gets stuck with Mr. Work-a-holic but Julia is smart and driven and wants a good recommendation for law schools so she sucks it up.
5 Awesome Stars

photo JuliaCampbell_zpsf55883a5.jpg

There is one partner that she is warned to stay away from. He is charismatic, the resident divorce attorney, known for sleeping with his clients and interns. There is no way that Julia would get drawn into a manwhore like that. No way, no how! But she meets him, bringing a file to his side of the office, just to see for herself who is the infamous Brad DeLuca.
 photo BradDeLuca_zps5e3cac6b.jpg

Looking into his eyes, I felt my knees buckle slightly. There was this draw to him, this indescribable pull that I couldn't break from. He emitted, even across the large office, a wave of power, intelligence ...and sexuality. No freaking wonder everyone talked about this man.

He had locked his ridiculously sexy stare on me and spoken softly, but with absolute confidence and conviction. I swallowed. I wanted this man so badly it hurt. Knowing I couldn't have him made it that much more delicious.

Julia, being young, is naïve but very confident herself. She will not allow this man to conquer her. She holds herself and so the chase begins. The one thing is that Brad DeLuca doesn't do is romance or commitments. He wants sex and when the friends with benefits runs dry, do does their "relationship". He is brutally honest about his feelings. He is always truthful to Julia and explains that he is who he is and nothing can change that. Julia believes that sex is an act for a committed relationship, once in love. She doesn't do casual sex and never has. Can Brad change her mind, can Julia see past her own convictions? Brad asks Julia to come to Las Vegas for the weekend. Just to get to know each other. She says no and no until her resolve falters. She tells him she is not sleeping with him. She has never been to Vegas before, what can be the harm?

Well, let me let you, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I can promise that it's everything you can imagine that happens in Vegas. Brad wines and dines her and as he is a high roller, so the Bellagio caters to his wishes. Julia is shown a great time as she is with him. They also do a "guys night". Julia wants to know and do what Brad would normally if he was with the guys. Well, that evening was pretty damn sexy, risqué and HOT. Some of Brad's sexual needs and desires are also unfolded.

He is such an enigma. Thoughtful and sweet at times, the perfect gentleman. Other times he was pure sexual temptation, able to soak my panties with a single look or touch. He was unapologetically honest about his love of women and sex, comfortable and unashamed of his conquests or lack of monogamy. I didn't know how to take it, didn't know what I wanted from him, other than the one overriding sexual desire that had been interfering with my common sense the moment we'd met.

They return from Vegas and their fun is over. They both go back to work and well 2 weeks pass and neither seeks the other out. But time and an another intern turn things around and well Julia seeks out Brad to let him have it. But they both have feelings for one another but Brad can't be the man Julia needs and wants. He has issues and needs someone who can deal with those issues. Can Julia be that woman or will it be her damnation? The one thing that she does know, is that she will try because this man has a hold on her and she owes it to herself to try.

If the night's experience was any indicator, this lifestyle, this arrangement, was something I could not only deal with, but could enjoy, could want, could need.

That ending......
 photo tumblr_lpcecr7Mzh1qc0go4_zpse7a644f3.gif
sums it up pretty good. If you want a super sexy, downright panty melting read, open this book immediately and get ready to be wrapped up in the vortex of Brad and Julia. It will not disappoint.

BR with some sassy SAA chicks!!

Complimentary copy provided by author via Netgalley for an honest review.

For you Alessandra, you have a forever fan.....
 photo loveyou_zps0b7bf6c0.gif

Sláinte Wanderlust
Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite lines - “What if what we’re looking for is each other?” & "Rule 2: She is mine and not yours. Remember that."
Favorite Characters - Julia

Okay so this is one of those books where i know people will be like "it is another 50SOG" it is not though. Here is why; no contract, no virginal vanilla lead female, no BDSM, no horrible childhoods & no anal plug/sex.
Yes the dude is rich, a bit controlling and into kinkiness but it is not Christian kink it is different kink which i will n
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
Warning: slightly spoilerish rant review

2.5 Out of my Comfort Zone Stars

Rule 1:She is kept blindfolded for the first meeting.If the blindfold is to be taken off,it must be done by her alone.

description

There are stories that you think you can breeze your way through.
There are stories that you feel connected to the characters.
There are stories that remind you of personal experiences.
And then there are stories like BlindfoldStars
Rulereview
2.5
alyssa
Oct 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, 2016-reads
"What if what we're looking for is each other?"

description

I think the only reason why I decided to pick this one up is because Brad De Luca was mentioned in Hollywood Dirt. Now I'm not sure if you were supposed to read this one first, or Hollywood Dirt, because reading that one first before this one, I already know that Brad and Julia get married. So really there isn't any poi
Aisling Zena

Don't shoot!
description
I know a lot of you loved this book. And a lot of you loved De Luca. But I didn't..

description

In fact this book just hit one of my major pet peeves and that made me kinda mad.
Add to the fact that a law student from a middle class family, with student debt, has an insane amount of shoes and outfits from major brands, referenced her Inner Goddess(albeit only once), ha
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Mar 15, 2014 rated it liked it
*3.5 Mr. De Luca stars*

BLINDFOLDED INNOCENCE is a kinkier version of older rich guy meets younger more naive girl. Their forbidden office 'romance' kicks in when Mr. De Luca is intrigued by the new intern working for his law partner. Julia is excited for her internship at the law firm even though it means she will be stuck working for the law partner who likes to put in long hours.

Julia is very vanilla when it comes to sex being that she is only 21 years old and has had only two boyfriends in her lifetimes.

Mr. De Luca proposesstars*
BLINDFOLDED
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Romance

Hello my name is Alexis and I am a confessed Alessandra Torre ADDICT!

photo blindfoldedinnocencefinal2_zps9f0f03d1.jpg

In Blindfolded Innocence you meet Julia Campbell, a pre-law student fresh off a broken engagement. And Brad De Luca a partner at a top law firm. The book begins with Julia starting her very first day at an intRomance
Hello
Michelle
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
5 Brad fucking De Luca Stars

Julia is just starting her internship. Already warned to stay away from the law firm's star Divorce Attorney, Brad De Luca, Julia begins her long days and even longer nights wondering more and more about the man behind the double doors. Julia owns her sexuality, however limited it may be. She knows that men want her, she knows how to ensure
I just finished reading another one of Alessandra Torre's books in which Brad DeLuca's character played a small role as a divorce attorney. Let me clarify, his role may have been small but his presence was massive. I had to keep reminding myself who the main character was. To avoid spoilers, I usually wait until after finishing a book to read reviews and that's when I realized there is a whole series dedicated to DeLuca. Needless to say, I jumped right on him...um, I mean the books. I jumped right on h ...more
~IreneOust~
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it

March 25, 2014

This was a reread for me (my original review for this edition: Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Alessandra Torre below).

When I first read this book back in August 2012, I wasn't aware that it was going to have a sequel/be part of the series. When I was finished, I was kind of left scratching my head because the ending seemed too abrupt and definitely left me wanting more.

I also didn't care for Julia [at all!] first time around so, after having finished books 2 and 3 in the series and becoming a fan of hers, I wanted to reread this one and s
CC
4.5 "Blindfold Me" Stars!!!

Dear Brad,

You are a dirty man and I like it! When I first saw you, I thought you were impossibly handsome and sex just oozed from your pores. After trying to resist, my lust conquered pragmatism and we had quite an enjoyable trip to Vegas. We gambled, I made new friend named Montana and did some other things. As you said to me, "When you do decide to let me f@ck your sweet little body, I will make you bad. Very bad." Point to Brad! Then you proposed an int
Pam Godwin
Oct 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-erotica
I admit, I bought this book for no other reason than the stare-at-me cover. It isn't a romance. Not in the traditional sense. If you aren't able to sympathize with the swinger lifestyle, if you hold tight to monogamous ideals, or if you consider yourself the jealous type, then you won't enjoy this book. To everyone else, don't pass this up. It's an intelligently-written sexy story with lots of law office drama. Even though Brad De LoveHimself is a self-absorbed, shallow prick with zero redeeming ...more
Debra
Nov 16, 2012 rated it really liked it

★★★★ 4 stars!

Loved it! Quickly moving on to book two!

Review to come.

Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
Buy now for only $0.99; a steal for this steamy read!! My favorite series of 2014!!

BR with The Girls: Elizabeth, Katy, Elle, Jessica, Stephanie, Claudine, & Jessi

5 Not So Innocent Stars!!

description

Brad De Luca is the epitome of tall, dark, and hJessi
Susan's Reviews
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy Alessandra Torre's bold, downright courageous writing style. Passion flares out at you from the written page - on a regular basis! It is a workout just keeping up with the sexual antics of Torres headstrong, lusty characters. Spoiler Alert: Bad-boy Brad "loves him a threesome." I am all for sexual freedom, especially among consenting adults.
But I am a diehard Scorpio and fidelity in a committed relationship is a big, big issue with me. It doesn't bother, for example, that in Love i
Michele Realitybitesblog
Blindfolded Innocence
By Alessandra Torre

Also posted: http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

In looking at the cover of this book, I almost didn’t read it. I don’t know what it was but it did not wow me. You know what they say—don’t judge a book by its cover—well this is the book that falls in that category.
Julia Campbell, a pre-law student, has just broken off her engagement. She is now free, well until she begins her internship at a prestigious law firm. Her boss has warned her to stay away from one of th

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Exclusive Access (Rock Arrangement, #3; The Lonely Kings, #1.3)
  • Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)
  • Beyond Eden (Eden, #1)
  • Hurt
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • Insufferable Proximity (Insufferable Proximity, #1)
  • Conviction (Club Destiny, #1)
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • Release
  • Red, White and Sensual (The Red and White, #1)
  • Crazy (Rock Me, #3)
  • Resolution (Heart of Stone, #3; NSC Industries, #4)
  • The Pleasures of Winter (Pleasures, #1)
  • Sweat Equity (Stewart Realty, #2)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires (How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires, #1-3)
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
Alessandra Torre (AR Torre) is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twenty romance and suspense novels. Her newest release, Filthy Vows, is available now!

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Rolling The Dice by Alessandra Torre Even Money (All In Duet, #1) by Alessandra Torre Double Down (All In Duet, #2) by Alessandra Torre

Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Alessandra Torre The Diary of Brad De Luca (Innocence, #1.5) by Alessandra Torre Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2) by Alessandra Torre End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3) by Alessandra Torre

The Girl in 6E (Deanna Madden, #1) by A.R. Torre Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2) by A.R. Torre If You Dare (Deanna Madden, #3) by A.R. Torre

Stand-alones:
Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre Tripping on a Halo by Alessandra Torre The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre Trophy Wife (The Dumont Diaries, #0.5-5) by Alessandra Torre Love in Lingerie (Unzipped, #1) by Alessandra Torre Moonshot by Alessandra Torre Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1) by Alessandra Torre Black Lies by Alessandra Torre [bc:Tight|23496782|Tight|Alessandra Torre|https://i.gr-assets.com/images/

Innocence (3 books)
  • Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2)
  • End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3)
“(Regarding Marriage) Both people need to care deeply about the other person, to put the other’s needs before their own, and to make a daily commitment to that person to stick it out.” 65 likes
“The act of sex is healthy, normal, God-given. It's the emotions and entitlement that everyone attaches to it that is harmful.” 32 likes