Start by marking “Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)

Drew + Fable Forever

(One Week Girlfriend #3.5)

Monica Murphy returns with her most beloved characters, Drew and Fable, in this eBook original 40,000-word novella that brings her bestselling New Adult series full circle.

Fantasy. How I ended up with NFL player Drew Callahan, the guy every woman wants, is beyond my wildest dreams. All I know is that once he chose me as his one and only, I sure wasn’t looking back. I had
Published January 14th 2014 by Bantam

Start your review of Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)
Christy
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Marshmallow stars!!!

photo 9a4644f1-6a20-40ce-949c-ba121420f754_zps944be3b5.jpg

A sweet novella and a happy ever after for a couple who truly deserves it!

I loved the Drew + Fable books. Both of the characters in this series are wonderful. This delightful little novella took us farther into Drew and Fable’s story book ending. Drew is on the cusp of becoming a famous quarterback. He’s been drafted by the San Francisco 49ers. He wants Fable with him all the time, but he understands her need to be there for her brother Owen. There are challenges this
Catarina
3,5 Sweet Stars.

I’ll be quick on this one since this only a novella. This book tells us the life of Drew and fable after the end of the second book.
Now, after learning how to deal with their ghosts and twisted pasts they are stronger than ever. It begins with their ending and show us their married life now that he is a famous football star… and how it isn’t always flowers and hearts.
But they are in this forever, right?

description

This was sweet and I enjoyed reading a lot. It felt like a giant epilogu
Anna
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
when you struggle for something so good, so right, you cherish it more. You hold it close, nurture it, protect it, make sure you never, ever let your guard down

Drew + Fable forever ❤️❤️❤️
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 Stars)

photo 0b09e2e3-e352-4c83-98d5-15636b4e7aeb.jpg

photo 560a072d-31d0-44d9-8510-049a1207fc8c.jpg

In this sweet, sexy novella Drew And Fable continue to be one of my favorite couples! They are engaged and Drew is training and preparing to start football season. He has been picked up to play for the SF 49ers as their quarterback. Before all the craziness of the season begins they decide to go ahead and get married, and go on their honeymoon.

photo d8f9a4b4-fc9e-4ac2-a2d6-4152e865ff1a.jpg

Soon after their wedding football season starts, and they find themselves having to adjust to a lot of changes. With Drew's footbal
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
[image error]

This was a short novella of one of my favorite couples, Drew and Fable. I found it to be just right amount of realistic while staying Drew and Fable sexy/sweet.

Drew has graduated college and is the quarterback for the ‘49s while Fable is raising her teen brother, Owen. The dynamics of the three characters was well done as was the struggles they faced heading into their happily ever after.

"I'll always be the one to rescue you, Fable. You never have to worry about that."

I’m hopi
Autumn Review
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First impression:
This was a must-read for me! Drew and Fable are one of my absolute favorite couples.

The story:
In this story, we get to see where Drew and Fable's life is going. Drew has been drafted into the NFL and with that comes new stresses in their relationship. The fame, the travel, and the unexpected interest in their personal life can be taxing at times. Plus, they are taking care of Fable's brother, Owen. That's a lot for a young couple starting their life together. Let alone, two peop
Beatrice Masaluñga
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
[I am binge reading novellas nowadays.]

Drew and Fable's romance = I really don't mind if it's a little cheesy but I just find their happy ending really sexy. D + F <3 <3 <3 I think One Chance Girlfriend is already a good conclusion but if you want more Drew's sexiness, read this novella. I'm so hooked with this series.
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
I love, looove Monica Murphy! And this book was like a big fat present with my favorite wrapper all tied together.. Aghh.. I'm not making sense..but it was just wonderful, and made me all gooey inside...

Alexis *Reality Bites*
4.5 STARS LOVED IT!!!

photo tumblr_mi8sqcB3zb1qafah9o2_500_zps0f934805.gif

Soon, I will be Fable Callahan. I’ve earned the freaking privilege to call myself that, too. It’s not easy being with Drew. Yet I wouldn’t trade my life with anyone. -Fable

photo tumblr_lsrszsuLpT1r0xz4zo1_500_zps09856805.gif

When you struggle for something so good, so right, you cherish it more. You hold it close, nurture it, protect it, make sure you never, ever let your guard down. That’s how I feel about my almost husband. -Fable

How many times has she pushed at my chest, like she wants to shove me away when reall
Michelle
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This novella follows Drew and Fable as their life continues years into the future. Drew has everything he’s ever wanted. He has Fable, an NFL contract and is piecing together a relationship with his father, letting the demons of his past go.

Fable has come a long way from that girl that signed up to be the pretend girlfriend. As her and Drew travel through their life, from marriage, Drew’s crazy schedule, raising Owen and the thoughts of a family of her own; we get to see it all.

This was not yo
Charlene
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: athlete, read-2014
I adore Drew + Fable, and I adored this novella. Great addition to their story...and now we wait for Four Years Later.

My beautiful wife, I will
Only
With you
Lauren Blakely
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So excited about what happens next for Drew and Fable!
Amanda
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 lovely stars

What a great novella to catch up with Drew and Fable's life as a married couple. Drew is now on his way to becoming a famous professional football player, while Fable was the luckiest/happiest woman to grace the earth.

Well, there was wedding bells...., honeymoon....., baby...... you get the gist. This novella was full of love, love and more love.

Okay, there was quite a bit of recap on Book 1 & 2, but it was okay for me since I read them ages ago. Is good to refresh my memory. I
Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts)
Drew and Fable are one of my favorite couples out there and I'm always always excited to read more from couples that I admire and that's the same case with Drew and Fable.

Okay, this might sound a bit weird but at the first couple of pages my mind is like playing a quick flashback to everything that happened between our lovies Drew and Fable. It's like a complete rehash of everything they've both been through up until they reach their married life. I love the realization on both parts. It's sweet
Angelina
"5 D + F = FOREVER Stars"

Sweet, Sexy and Swoonworthy..

Im in love with Drew and Fable since the beginning of the series "One Week Girlfriend" and finally now there is FOREVER. Love how their journey grow as a couple, the ups and downs. It was an amazing story/series that will captures your hearth and swoon over it. Definitely one of my fave couple series. I cant wait to read the next chapter and hope there is still more of D+F.

Paula
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cute read. I really love these two!
Holly
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was in tears before I even opened the book, just knowing Drew+Fable's journey was coming to a close made me an emotional wreck. I yelled out "Marshmallow" and sadly, no one came to my rescue. Drew+Fable truly is a book for the fans of this series. Monica listened 100% to all of the hopes and dreams we had for these two and made them a reality for us. She's written us a BEAUTIFUL conclusion, taking us along their journey into married life and throwing in a few surprises along the way. I couldn' ...more
Lisa
Jan 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Big Marshmallow Stars

photo tumblr_ljb1zobzo31qdwkzy_zpsfc97cc6c.gif

I adored everything about Drew and Fable's story. There isn't any unnecessary angst and we get to see how Drew and Fable are devoted to each other and their life together. Their love story is definitely one of my favorites.
Claudine
Once in awhile, in the middle of an ordinary life,love gives us a fairytale.

I'm so happy that Drew and Fable got their happy ending. They really deserved it!
AJ
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Marshmallow!!!

This is essentially a really long epilogue to Drew and Fable’s story. After all they’ve been through, I was really happy to see them together, in love, and happy. And while they have new challenges to face now that Drew is the hottest new thing in the NBL, and Fable remains at home to be there for her younger brother, Owen, it’s all good between them with very little drama and a beautifully happy ending.

“When you struggle for something so good, so right, you cherish it more. Yo
Anne OK
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
A perfect happily-ever-after for Drew and Fable. This series has been a surprise from the very first book . . . surprisingly captivating and appealing to my reader's needs. The journey to maturity and into the grownup world for Drew and Fable hasn't been an easy ride. We've watched them share a world of hurt and sadness but they survived together and overcame the rough and tough.

Can't wait for Fable's brother, Owen, to get his story told in "Four Years Later" to be released March 4, 2014.
TeriLyn
Jan 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
This Drew and Fable novella is a perfect little gift given to us by the author. I love these two characters and have from the beginning. They've battled the most intense of demons and still came out stronger together. D+F Forever is a glimpse into their lives after Second Chance Boyfriend. It's sweet, sexy, and totally perfect for these two characters who mean the whole world to each other. If you're a fan of the series you'll be a fan of this story. I can't wait for Owen's story next.
Maggie
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
That was so sweet! I loved it. It was nice to see Drew + Fable in a good place, after all they've been through, they really deserved their happily ever after. : )

Thank you Monica Murphy for giving us a glimpse in to Drew + Fable's lives. I love these two so much!
M Marie
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sweet novella and a great ending to Drew and Fables story..Love these 2..Perfect finish and left me satisfied..Really enjoyed this whole series!!
Mara De Guzman
***5 Beautiful Stars for the Callahans! And Owen!***
Esther
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Awesome book from one of my favorite couples. They are so perfect together.
Lindy
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts:

Drew + Fable Forever by Monica Murphy was a beautiful continuation of an epic love story. I have been following this series from the very beginning, and my love for these characters just continues to grow. These two beloved characters have faced so many challenges in their lives and in their relationship. Yet, together they are strong, unbreakable, and have proven that their love will get them through any adversity put in their paths.

In this novella, we get a beautiful glimpse in to
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo Rushton:
"Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."

I fell in love with Drew and Fable when I first read "One Week Girlfriend", which is the first book in this Series. This couple really melted my heart so I couldn't wait to find out what life had planned for them. I was certain that their love would survive anything.

"Drew + Fable forever" was the continuing story of Drew and Fable's relationship. Not only did I get to see them tie the knot in t
Jessica
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, new-adult
I absolutely LOVED that Monica decided to write this novella for Drew and Fable! It was absolute perfection you guys. Seriously. I love these two so much and after everything they've both endured, they deserve to have their happiness. It hasn't been an easy road and we really see that here. These two have had to fight for their future together and watching them earn their HEA is nothing short of beautiful.

"We came together, he ran away, and then we faced our fears. Together. When you struggle f
Selene
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I have to start by saying just how much I love Fable. She is one of my absolute favorite heroines. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her in the first two books of the series, One Week Girlfriend and Second Chance Boyfriend. And on the off chance you are reading this review and you have not read those books, YOU MUST!!!!!

Moving on ....

I won't lie, I was a little scared to pick up Drew + Fable Forever. Lately, I've read several sequels that have been, well, disappointing. I've come to realize that there are few
Reading order 3 22 May 19, 2014 08:21PM
Goodreads Librari...: Book with wrong author? 3 26 Feb 12, 2014 10:01AM

• Close to Me (The Callahans, #1)
  • Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)
  • The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Our Favorite Days (My Favorite Mistake, #3)
  • Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)
  • Hot Mess
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • Bump and Run (Bad Baller, #1)
  • That Night
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Rainbows Ever After (Rainbows, #1.5)
  • Twisted Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #5; Perfection, #1)
  • If Forever Comes (Regret, #2)
  • Losers Weepers (Lost & Found, #4)
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.monicamurphyauthor.com/ne...

Hang out with me on Instagram:

One Week Girlfriend (4 books)
  • One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #1)
  • Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #2)
  • Three Broken Promises (One Week Girlfriend, #3)
  • Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4)