Start by marking “The Relentless Ones and the House of Shadows (Relentless Ones, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Relentless Ones and the House of Shadows (Relentless Ones, #2)

The Relentless Ones and the House of Shadows (Relentless Ones, #2)

3.17  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
They're not exactly the good guys...

The Relentless Ones are a dysfunctional family of outcasts and scoundrels, and the greatest professional adventurers in all of Tahlverden. Once they've accepted a contract, they'll see it through to the end no matter what it takes.

They had a simple job, retrieve the Jewel of Alandraj from the Thirteen Towers of Ash, return it to the Temp
Published October 2013 by Michael Thorn

To ask other readers questions about The Relentless Ones and the House of Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Relentless Ones and the House of Shadows

Aaron Meyer
Jan 04, 2014 Aaron Meyer rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Well it definitely starts off with a lot of action and it doesn't let up throughout the entire book. It does have an overwhelming feeling of being in a role playing game and that does take a little bit from the story, there being moments I imagined a dice rolling for a save throw. The characters though have a lot of life in them and the group does have a great dynamic going. I really enjoyed all the little arguments and jealousies working within it. I definitely didn't see the ending coming and ...more
Shelley
Jan 07, 2014 Shelley rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book. I should have read the first book before starting this one, as it took me 1/4 of the way through before I had the characters sorted out in my head. Quite the adventure!
Jared
Dec 09, 2013 Jared rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It had tons of action, a bit of humor and a respectable body count.

There were a few spelling errors and such, but nothing so distracting it kept me from thoroughly enjoying the wild ride the novel takes you on.

All in all, a very good first novel from an author I look forward to reading more from. Give it a try.
Heather Hope
Heather Hope marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
The Greatest
The Greatest rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2013
A.d. Rowntree
A.d. Rowntree rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2013
Sean
Sean marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Kenneth
Kenneth marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Jonathon
Jonathon marked it as to-read
Mollydee
Mollydee marked it as to-read
Deb Yancey
Deb Yancey marked it as to-read
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Allana Kellett
Allana Kellett marked it as to-read
David
David marked it as to-read
Joseph Hawkshaw
Joseph Hawkshaw marked it as to-read
Charlene Brickey
Charlene Brickey marked it as to-read
Michael Bates
Michael Bates marked it as to-read
Nancy Reynolds
Nancy Reynolds marked it as to-read
Toni Michelle-Editor
Toni Michelle-Editor marked it as to-read
Marge
Marge marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Crystal Easterwood
Crystal Easterwood marked it as to-read
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Helen Odendahl
Helen Odendahl marked it as to-read
Darla
Darla marked it as to-read
Jd Albarado
Jd Albarado marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sword & Sorcery: ...: Free Review Copies 1 19 Dec 08, 2013 11:57AM
Sword & Sorcery: ...: [Book Giveaway] The Relentless Ones and the House of Shadows 1 12 Nov 05, 2013 09:23AM
Michael Thorn originally hails from New Windsor, NY and spent most of his life living in the Hudson Valley. He graduated in 2000 from Rutgers University with a BA in English and a focus on Creative Writing. In 2008 he graduated from Manhattan College with a BS in Mechanical Engineering.

Michael has been writing since childhood starting with sci-fi adventure scripts on his father’s old IBM computer.
More about Michael Thorn...