Start by marking “The Wolf Siren (The Pack #15)” as Want to Read:
The Wolf Siren (The Pack #15)

The Wolf Siren (The Pack #15)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
When a werewolf and the beautiful siren he once saved meet again, resistance is futile…

As Pack Protector, Kane McGraw never gets involved with the victims he saves. But Lilly Gideon may be the one exception. She has intrigued him ever since he helped free her from a religious compound called Sanctuary. So when he learns that she's still in danger, he can't stay away—not e
Paperback, Harlequin Nocturne #181, 304 pages
Published April 1st 2014 by Harlequin (first published February 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf Siren, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf Siren

Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

Ever think what would happen if you were a shifter and the "normal" people found out? You would be studied. And if heaven forbid the fanatic found you? Yeah.. torture, complete and total torture. In Karen Whiddon's The Wolf Siren we see first hand the damage such behavior can cause and get to watch one woman's emergence from evil.

Lilly Gideon was born a wolf shifter but raised by a fanatical step father who was sure she had a demon inside. Captured and conta
DelAnne Frazee
Rating: 4.25 Starts

As Pack Protector, Kane McGraw never gets involved with the victims he saves
Kathy
Leila Anani
Paranormal romance between a wolf siren and her werewolf protector.

Heroine Lilly was held in captivity for 15 years by an evil cult led by her stepfather. She was rescued by a group of pack protectors headed by the hero Kane. Slowly she's recovering with the help of her brother and his mate, but Kane comes back into her life when it turns out three cultists who escaped are back and want to capture Lilly again.

Wasn't too keen on this one. Lilly is a very broken heroine, she's neurotic and paranoi
Aussie bookworm
Jun 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Although This is book Number 15 in a series, I have only ever read a few of the previous books. The Wolf Siren picks up after Lilly Gideon is saved from her deranged father and cult leader that held her captive for years and studied and tortured her.

Lilly is broken, currently living with her brother and his new bride, Lilly is terrified of everything and when her brother finds out that the surviving members of the cult is trying to kill Lilly he contacts Pack protector and friend Kane to guard h
Carrie
Feb 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: calibre-library, 2014
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Wow – something about the combination of a broken but tough woman and her patient but very alpha protector really had me falling in love with this book. I’ve not read any of the other stories in “The Pack” but I had absolutely zero trouble catching up with the plot. I highly recommend this as a great standalone read with action, romance, and some paranormal goodies thrown in along the way.

Lilly is a very damaged wolf shifter. After
Kimberly
Mar 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Review featured on www.books-n-kisses.com

3.5 Hearts So I am on the fence about this one but will give it a boost to the better side because it is different than shape-shifter books I have read before. I enjoyed the book in general. It was interesting and had a storyline I enjoyed. This is part of a series which I didn’t realize, actually it is 15th in the series, and while it (sorta) could stand alone there was no question that there was a storyline prior to this book that was missed.

The proble
Eva Millien
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The newest book in The Pack series intrigues and fascinates with a new twist in the werewolf lineage and a story that captures the heart. I fell in love with this series with the very first book with every book in this series being an adventure and this one was no exception, I was totally engrossed in the book from the very beginning and I couldn’t put it down. The author keeps surprising me with twists and unexpected elements that I certainly don’t anticipate. The suspense always manages send s ...more
Heather McCorkle
Mar 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
This novel is special, brilliantly unique in many ways both for romance and paranormal. The romance develops in a slow, believable pace between Lilly and Kane, and with good reason considering she has just been freed from years of captivity. Lilly is an emotionally damaged person that Kane has no intention of taking advantage of, or falling in love with. This tenderness and the careful way the author develops the relationship between the two of them was so refreshing that it made the end result ...more
Bookbeauty
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have received an ARC via NetGalley ***

Wonderfully written, the story "The Wolf Siren" is about the broken and tortured shifter Lilly Gideon and her saviour Kane McGraw, the pack protector.
It was heartbreaking to read about the ordeals Lilly had to survive, only because she was born a shifter.
But after breaking free, she managed to turn her life around - slowly, with the help of her brother and new pack; like a flower opening up to the sun.
The lovestory of the relatively carefree Kane and Lilly
Robyn Koshel
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it
This book is part of a larger series called the pack. It is written in such a way that you can pick and choose which books you prefer to read. As a stand alone book, you have all the background information that you need to enjoy the story.
The Wolf siren centres around Kane and Lilly. Kane meets Lilly when he saves her from a cult, and is instantly intrigued with her. This was a great shape shifter/Werewolf book. I really want to read all the books in this series. I really enjoyed this book and h
Alicia
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic book! It reads as if there are other books in a series and if so, I will have to look them up. Another shape shifter romance involving wolves but those are the best! After being tortured for 15 years, how can Lilly adjust to being in the real world? Also she believes that her wolf is a monster that kills people. Thankfully she has Kane watching out for her, as well as her brother Lucas, to help her adjust to being free. Can she get past all of these tortured emotions to embr ...more
Salon Reads
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*What Selinda Rivas Thought*

First off, just let me say I LOVED THIS STORY!

What happens when human crazies try and “break” a sweet, soft Wolf shifter? What happens after when you’re whole world becomes nothing more than fear and despair? Well that my dear is what THE WOLF SIREN boils down to. It’s a fabulous story about strength and fear. It was beautifully written and made me all warm and fuzzy.

Read Full Review Here
Cathy Beckett
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-books-read
Loved this book. Lilly Gideon is on the run. She is being hunted by the cultist group that had kept her imprisoned for 15 years. Her protector, Kane McGraw, has taken her to his hometown--Leaning Tree, New York.

She is a wolf siren. Until she finds her mate anytime she sings her voice captures every male or female. Her mate will recognize her as his mate through her song.
Harlequin Books
"A nice backstory and exciting plot make this a must-read. Whiddon's talent for pacing is apparent in the skill with which Lilly conquers her fear and learns to live again. The author's flair for character development is clear as Kane develops into a perfectly sexy hero (RT Book Reviews)". 4 1/2 stars

Miniseries: The Pack
Alison McMahan
Mar 20, 2015 rated it liked it
I had trouble getting into it, maybe because it's from the middle of the series. I felt like the action kept getting bogged down by backstory. Eventually it got better, but took a long time. Might be better to read this series in order.
Gail
Good story. I liked it. It's mostly about the heroine's recovery from a years-long captivity, but there are bad guys in it too.
Tracy's Place
Jan 30, 2015
Barbi
Jun 19, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 26, 2015 12:23PM
Karen Whiddon spun fanciful tales for her younger brothers as early as the age of eleven. Growing up in the Catskill Mountains of New York, then the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, she found enough magic in the rugged peaks to keep her imagination fueled for years.

Now making her home in North Texas, she shares her life with her hero-like husband and three doting dogs. She writes paranormal tales for
More about Karen Whiddon...

The Pack (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • One Eye Open (The Pack, #1)
  • One Eye Closed (The Pack, #2)
  • Secrets of the Wolf (The Pack, #4)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5)
  • Touch Of The Wolf (The Pack #6)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Wild Wolf (The Pack #9)
  • Lone Wolf  (The Pack #10)
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • The Wolf Princess (The Pack, #12)