Start by marking “Secret Regrets (Living for Today #2)” as Want to Read:
Secret Regrets (Living for Today #2)

Secret Regrets (Living for Today #2)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  64 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Live for today...
Tomorrow isn't a promise.
This is the motto of Bryant and Rose's relationship, especially considering the roller coaster they've been through over the past few years.
The problem is, neither of them took into consideration the past they tried to keep hidden.
Until it's too late.
Soon they both realize they are being suffocated by the secrets of their past
Unknown Binding, 178 pages
Published 2015 by Blue Tulip Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Secret Regrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Regrets

Julie
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 I HAVE NO REGRETS STARS!

#1 I'm going to say this is the conclusion of Expired Regrets and gosh darn it, I LOVED IT!

#2 This is not a dirty read, which did not matter for the dirty at heart here (me!).

#3 It kept my complete attention, it's not a story that is excellent then suddenly flat lines.

#4 I loved EVERY character in this story and Lord help me Jordan was perfect every step of the way. Bryant really impressed me in this second book, don't get me wrong, I still loved him in the first.

#5 Ros
Jeanie Robinson
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
5***** ISN'T ENOUGH!!!!!!

"She was exactly what I needed to soothe me and put everything into perspective. By the end of the night, I'd probably have my ass chewed out, cry a little, laugh a lot, and feel whole hell of a lot better. best thing about best friends? Nothing got held back, and everything would be hashed out without judgement. Okay, maybe a little judgement, but in the end, we'd still be friends, and would still love each other unconditionally."

I absolutely adored this book. It went
Karen's Book Haven
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just when I didn’t think I could have my heart broken by these two anymore. Life looks good for Rose and Bryant till her past catches up to her. Jordan’s back in the mix messing with everyone’s heads continuing on the delicious love triangle.
I didn’t expect this to be the story but that’s the joy of Megan’s writing, expect the unexpected. I devoured this book and that’s what I adore about books – how they suck me in. I love the growth of these characters and the new relationship they forge. I h
Michelle Mulvey
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
OMG, can not tell you enough how much I loved this book.
I couldn't put the book down. I feel bad for Jordan because he is
Totally inlove with Rose but she only has enough room for 1 man in her heart.
True love never does. It's not easy especially with the past Rose and Bryant have
But they both know it's fate.
This book was awesome and you definitely don't want to miss out so pre order your copy today.
Received as an ARC from the author for an honest opinion. My honest opinion is
I LOVED IT!!!
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
It was wonderful to follow Rose's life after Expired Regrets! I had been WAITING to see what had happened! And Megan C. Smith did NOT disappoint! Full review to come closer to release date.
Abbey Wilkinson
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Megan C. Smith delivers another page turner! I love the characters in this series and was delighted to continue their story. A must read that will keep you on an emotional roller coaster!!!
Melissa Burcham
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
Sitting here with tears in my eyes, I just finished this book and must tell you all about it! This book was everything I hoped it would be! Megan really out did herself in this sequel to Expired Regrets.

This book picks up where the first book leaves off. Rose and Bryant are together. They live together and are very happy with life. Rose is finally piecing herself back together. She is looking forward to her new job as a school teacher. Then the nightmares come back. She wakes up screaming and sc
Jaci
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC book for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE AND ADULT CONTENT

This story has multiple POV's. These are my favorite type of books to read because you get to see what is happening through different sets of eyes, so to speak.

This is a story about a young woman and man who have already been through hell and back in a previous book known as Expired Regrets. Somethings that bring a couple together can
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
I received the book by the Author for an honest review!

5+++ Stars!

Let me just start off by saying that this book is less emotional than the last one. So you won't need that many tissues ;)

This was a brilliant book written by Megan C Smith. Again. So this one starts off where the second one left off and we're at the Rose's best friends wedding!

Rose and Bryant are hiding stuff still and they will realize that it will test their relationship if they're not honest with each other.

So a lot happens
Kelly Rose
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I had to wait 24 hours after finishing Secret Regrets to write my review because my mind couldn't comprehend what happened! It was definitely a great read.

Rose, Bryant, Leslie, Grant and Jordan were all still present. Each one has grown up and bit and matured from the last time we read about them. The feel of this book is a bit different too, more suspense and less man hate. (Which I loved!)

The book before, Expired Regrets ends with Bryant and Rose rekindling their relationship. Rose is informe
Eileen Robinson
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to find out that there would be more about Rose & Bryant after Expired Regrets(book1) and i was even more excited to be able to read Secret Regrets !
WOW!
Megan Smith never fails to increase the sales of kleenex tissues and pull your emotions in all directions!
In this book Bryant and Rose face more than a few issues, from a bitch ex, a crazy mother, to name a few.
I really wanted Rose to be strong and not have the doubts about Bryant as she had in the past.
I absolutely loved
Peggy Mc
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
after reading expired regrets I was eagerly waiting for secret regrets and again it didn't disappoint. All seemed well for Rose and Bryant but as in life secrets were coming back to turn their lives upside down, Rose had to deal with his mother who looked down her nose at Rose and Bryants ex who in my opinion was a real bitch to Rose and she was also Bryant`s lawyer.also in the mix we have Jordan och my heart went out to him as he is in love with Rose and would do anything for her I definitely g ...more
Kristy Torres
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“I placed three sweet kisses on his lips. Our tradition. Three kisses every time. One for the past, one for today, and one for the future.”

Just when you think Rose and Bryant’s regrets are done and over with, the past comes back to haunt them, literally. You would think that nothing else could possibly happen to this perfect couple, you thought wrong. This book had a few fantastic twists that I didn’t see coming until it smacked me in the face. We get to meet new characters, one turns out to be
Angel
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***I Received and arc for an Honest review***

After reading expired regrets i couldn't wait to get my hands on this book.
grab your tissues ladies cause there's men you love and men you love to hate.

Bryant and Rose have have been through many hurdles and it's not over yet,
Jordan just can't seem to stay away, granted Jordan can be a pain in the butt but you can't
help but feel for him.

So while others are trying to tear them apart, will they will try to hang onto their love for each other?
or go thei
Kimothy
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book packs as many punches emotionally as the first book. And if you think things could start running smoothly you will be mistaken. There is drama and heart ache and the return of characters from the past. I loved this book and it left me emotionally drained in a really good way :) Read book 1 and then grab book 2 as you need to see where this story goes. Also not giving too much away as it will ruin it for you so sorry for being vague just take my word for it and read both and enjoy the ...more
Meckesha Booher
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book is absolutely amazing. This was such an emotional roller coaster. Bryant and Rose have been through so much with so many people against them and they still managed to come out on top. Such a great follow up to their story. I felt such a great connection with the characters that it just pulled me in and I couldn't put it down. I love a book like that. Definitely a must read series.

I cannot wait for Jordan's book!!! He deserves his HEA.
Renee at Book Happiness
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review.. I have to say I read this and I fell in love with these characters in the first book and this book reaffirmed my love for them in this book!!! Rose and Bryant continue in this book. This book is such an emotional journey one that I am so happy I was able to continue. There love is cemented in this second book!!!
Mamackn
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully written story. I love when you wait for something great to happen and then it does. I hate the moment that someone gets their heart broken but it is inevitable. Beautifully written and captivating. Go, Read, NOW!
Donna Rogers
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!!

Wow book two was just as good as book one can't wait to read book 3.. Another Must Read! !
Veronica Roberts
Apr 15, 2015
Gloria
Jan 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Megan Smith was born and raised in beautiful Tampa, Florida where she spent her days falling in love with fictional characters from a very young age.

After marrying her best friend she moved to North Carolina to support her husband's career as a U.S. Marine. During her time in North Carolina Megan was blessed with 3 beautiful children who have kept her constantly busy chasing after them and enjoyi
More about Megan C. Smith

Living for Today (3 books)
  • Expired Regrets (Living for Today #1)
  • Wounded Regrets (Living for Today #3)