Start by marking “Watch What Burns (A Fire That Burns, #2)” as Want to Read:
Watch What Burns (A Fire That Burns, #2)

Watch What Burns

(A Fire That Burns #2)

“It just seems like when everything starts to run smoothly, she causes the bumps to appear. I don’t want to have to worry every day, Tyler. There is no room for that woman in our life anymore.”

Austin Pearson found everything the day she walked back into the small town of Point Arena. She found forgiveness, love and the life she had grown up to believe she was destined for
430 pages
Published November 15th 2013 (first published November 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Watch What Burns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch What Burns

Start your review of Watch What Burns (A Fire That Burns, #2)
Novel Grounds
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Meg’s Review:

WatchWhatBurns

5 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads|

Meg's Review:

This book was twice as good as its predecessor. It took me by surprise at every turn and had me hooked onto this world yet again. The way that Kirsty grabs you with emotion from these characters is something that never gets old. I could read this book over and over and still not have enough.

I knew that we weren't don't with Natasha. She was so full of hate that i just knew she would be back to haun
Bridger Bitches
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, harper
This book had me on my toes most of the time! At one point I actually wanted to punch something! That is how you know you are into a book when you want to act out what you are actually reading. Tyler & Austin’s story had the perfect amount and love and thrill in it to keep me wanting more.

Family is a huge deal to me. I do not come from a very close family but I would do anything for them. Tyler & Austin had a family that everyone wishes to have. A big family that is close and is willing to do an
Anna-marie
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read this for Hooked on Books

I hadn’t read #1 but it certainly didn’t make any difference. I was pulled straight into this story.
Austin & Tyler are married now, with a darling little girl called Grace. Their life is happy. They love each other completely.
Then Natasha makes an appearance again. She still holds a massive grudge against Austin & wants Tyler for herself.
This was such an exciting book, I could not put it down. I was on the edge of my seat.
You can feel the love between Austin &Tyler
Hooked On Books
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing

You can feel the love between Austin &Tyler, and from their families. Grac
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
it has been a long time since I read A Fire That Burns, and I came across this today and dived right in.

Hoolie doolie! I thought things that happened in AFTB were crazy, but the level of craziness ramped right up.

I just wanted the HEA Austin and Tyler fought so hard for o come to fruition, but they had so many more things to fight now.

Natasha is a stone cold psychopathic bitch. No words for how much I hated her!

I loved how this series ended
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
I liked this but in no way loved it like i did the first book. It took me a while to actually finish it! I couldnt take to the story line, i found some parts a little unrealistic at times for me. I couldnt gel to the characters this time round. There are some nice twists to the story, for me it just didnt have that spark like book 1 had. Its not a bad book its just not one that I enjoyed. I have to base my review on how I found the book. I would read more from this writer in future.
S.J.
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
omg 1word EPIC loved it all the twist and turns I didn't see some of them coming :-) I read it in less then 3hrs if anything and you not read it buy and read it ...more
Sara
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh my daze talk about crazy! Really enjoyed this book. totally recommend.
Laura Howes
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!
Victoria
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful conclusion the the story and I love the way Kirsty writes, I look forward to her future books. I fell in love with the characters almost immediately and the story had me hooked from the beginning. I loved every twist the story took and I felt I was right there with the characters. Once again Kirsty is an amazing writer and I shall await what she has to offer in the future :)
Robertabrown
Jan 01, 2015
Julie
May 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere, #1)
  • Unbreak Me
  • Texas! Chase (Texas! Tyler Family Saga, #2)
  • Night Watch (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #11)
  • Craving Resurrection (The Aces, #4)
  • Satisfaction (Brothers Ink, #1)
  • Adam's Promise
  • Say You'll Stay (The Hennington Brothers, #1)
  • Devotion (The Hunted, #4)
  • The Atonement
  • Temptation (The Hunted, #1)
  • The Cutting Edge
  • River's Lost (River's End, #6)
  • Addiction (The Hunted, #2)
  • Awaken Me (The Jaded Series, #4)
  • Eruption (The Hunted, #3)
  • A Me and You Thing
  • Elijah
Author, graphic designer, book worm.

Kirsty-Anne stumbled across her love for writing as she started university. Over the last couple of years she's found the style of writing that best defines her and her work. Her favourite genres to write are romantic suspense with dark themes, but loves to push her boundaries.

More recently, she can be found writing twisted, dark romances that are willing to mak

A Fire That Burns (2 books)
  • A Fire That Burns (A Fire That Burns, #1)

News & Interviews