Start by marking “Known” as Want to Read:
Known

Known

When her boyfriend, Trevor, went missing during a mission, Lily believed him to be dead and immersed herself completely into the persona of her undercover alias, Daisy. When she discovers that Trevor is still alive and being held captive, she starts to feel the pieces of her old self coming back to life. She decides to trust those who can help her on her quest to find and ...more
Published November 1st 2012

To ask other readers questions about Known, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Known

Paula Hrbacek
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Known” by Kristin Warner takes place in the near future. The two-party system has been replaced by one party, known as the Diplomats. They have a plan to take over the country slowly, making minor changes at first, stripping the people of their freedoms a little at a time. But there are rebel forces at work, seeking evidence of their plan in an effort to stop the Diplomats and strip them of their power before it is too late.
Lily is one of the rebels. She works for one of the Diplomats as a maid
David Bergsland
Oct 31, 2013 rated it liked it
In many ways this is a good book, as in entertaining and uplifting. It’s clean but barely Christian. The heroes and heroines are honorable and admirable. The bad guys are nasty. The end is good. On the negative the escapes are too easy.

But the real issue for me is how is this better than Clive Cussler? Clive’s books are also clean but barely secular humanist. The heroes and heroines are honorable and admirable. The bad guys are nasty. The end is good. Plus, the escapes are much more inventive an
Beccie
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
More 2.5 For a FREE read it wasn't bad but I got the impression it was a type of dystopian book where this diplomatic power tried to take control of the government and the people lost a lot of their freedoms but it was never really explained what was so bad about the world they were living in. I read it easily enough but I had to many unanswered questions.
Lynn Hobbs
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
How refreshing to read a great story! No vulgar language, no sex scenes, no boring areas to skip through! I read it in two days...the emotion and suspense pulled me in! I highly recommend this book! It is the best spy/love story I have ever read, and I can't wait for more from Kristin Warner! Excellent work!
Cheryl Ellis
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining

This is one of those books that I could not put down! This story had a lot of action, suspense, clean, and was a fun read!
Liz
Marianne T Gray
Apr 20, 2015
Patty Theewen
Nov 19, 2013
Kristin Warner loves reading, writing, sewing and creating in general. She graduated from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Arts in photography and a minor in art history. Kristin loves spending time with her husband and three young children and hopes to travel around the world with them in the years to come.